Topic Stats

• 7,250 posts
  • 628 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by jaybeedee
  • Topic is favorited by 174 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Would you buy this if Spooky Pinball built it? How much would you be willing to pay?”

• Yes 158 votes
    14%
  • No 220 votes
    19%
  • Maybe 186 votes
    16%
  • $5500-5750 326 votes
    28%
  • $5751-6000 98 votes
    9%
  • $6001-6250 64 votes
    6%
  • $6251-6500 45 votes
    4%
  • $6501-6750 18 votes
    2%
  • $6751-7000 36 votes
    3%

(Multiple choice - 1151 votes by 945 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

E67F88CC-A60F-4050-8535-9FE4AC10AF98 (resized).jpeg
BEA18764-7BFD-48AC-B8FC-DE42C34F8EDB (resized).jpeg
tnaupdate2 (resized).jpg
20190103_200657 (resized).jpg
F4744DB3-BE5D-46AF-948D-6BFF19B8CF6C (resized).jpeg
CodeUpdate1.3.0_7 (resized).png
IMG_20181121_122102 (resized).jpg
TNA2.jpg
TNA1.jpg
20181115_190843 (resized).jpg
IMG_4176 (resized).JPG
IMG_4177 (resized).JPG
IMG_4178 (resized).JPG
IMG_20181112_184121_01 (resized).jpg
57108D5A-B33E-4BD1-8571-5BC7D16D3669 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1109 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

34 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #11 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by APB_Enterprises (7 years ago)

Post #301 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by stevevt (7 years ago)

Post #360 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by trilogybeer (7 years ago)

Post #376 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by FalconPunch (7 years ago)

Post #1501 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by johnnyutah (6 years ago)

Post #1502 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by oohlou (6 years ago)

Post #1768 Comments from the artist about the game's art Posted by mandraws (6 years ago)

Post #2179 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by SpookyCharlie (6 years ago)

Post #2378 webcast info on TNA and Jetsons. Posted by SpookyCharlie (6 years ago)

Post #2515 YouTube vid. Great quality. Posted by DeadFlip (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider roostking.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#878 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Both legit questions, especially if you've never played it before. It's a simple-ish layout and it's difficult to convey how much fun it is to play over the internet. Not sure why asking a legit and fundamental rule question should means the game "isnt for you" and therefore "dont buy it".

I'll take a stab at it. I bought my first pin, a METLE and totally scored, but I'm hesitant to spend close to $9000 on a nib now. I'm a mediocre player at best and I am sure I will never hit the EOTL on this game, unless I'm trippin lol. Give me a fun, fast game at $5000 and I'll buy this, and the next title.

#936 6 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

I know there is a ton of good art out there when it comes to games but has anyone seen a better collection than that of "Fallout"? It's so cool there is an actual coffee table book on it. I love that style.

» YouTube video

Also Fallout.

FB_IMG_1494511660858 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1494511660858 (resized).jpg

#974 6 years ago

Maybe it's a gal because Total Nuclear Annilation = TNA!!! Oh yea-!!!Bring on the nips!!

#1134 6 years ago

Can't believe in this day and age, we are still assigning genders! To me, the humanoid construct appears as a male elephant. Get with the times people!!!

#1156 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

The girl is from the 80's but currently in the future destroying reactors. So maybe it's actually more fitting to have a combination of a contemporary looking girl and 80's retro graphics.

That's a good point. Michael I fox was from the 80's in BTTF 2, but dressed as they would when he went into the future.

1 month later
#1321 6 years ago

And the madness continues!!

#1334 6 years ago
Quoted from XXVII:

Totally! And the trailer is hilarious (warning: language and game violence)
» YouTube video

Did you really give a game violence warning??

4 months later
#4001 6 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I think TNA looks great, the art, the sound, the gameplay rules, etc. but there is one niggly detail that bothers me....
The way the edge of the circle reactor lights match up to the perspective of the columns. The lines should meet the circle at the tangent but they don’t, they kinda just go close to the edges which looks weird. I know it’s a minor detail, but once I noticed I can’t unsee it. Has anyone else noticed this?

"The angle of the dangle is inversely proportional to the heat of the beat."

1 month later
#4553 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

It is so cool to see this map continue to change with more and more data points all the time!

Is that an interactive map that let's you search for games.?

1 week later
#4726 6 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

PM me. North end of CO Springs.

I'll keep this in mind, I visit Castle Rock frequently, if the offer still stands lol

#4727 6 years ago

Also, is there a TNA in AZ?? Bueller?? Bueller??

#4780 6 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

I tried to adjust the leaf, though it looked like it was appropriately gapped. When I touched it (barely), the little brass(?) contact came flying out. The switch still works, and now I can't replicate the issue I was having. Perhaps the switch contact was in the process of falling out? Should I replace the switch?

I would say yes.

2 weeks later
#4956 6 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Yup, TOTALLY appreciate sharing that info. I ordered one, and you saved me the trouble of working my ass off to discover what happens after Reactor 9 which is the entire point of the game. Great job!

Its already been mentioned in this thread.

1 week later
#5076 6 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I'm am STILL incredibly excited to get this game, regardless of when it comes. I listen to several podcasts and just love listening to all of the positive comments everyone has to make. Plus the fact that I'll eventually have it in my basement is enough for me to wait patiently until the time comes. I have plenty of other machines to keep me busy, plus I have one on route to give me my fix when i need It!

How can someone be in for awhile, but they are backing out when pins are shipping, because of the wait time? Wierd.

#5132 6 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Butter cabinet would make me too nervous. I need to be able to bang my game into my other games and get some lovely battle scars.

Kewl story bro!

#5164 6 years ago

Just found out a TNA is on location in Mesa, AZ. Will be playing it asap!!

1 week later
#5249 6 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

1 and 3 vs. 2 and 4.

What about 3 players. Beginning of game the software randomly picks 2 on 1 scenario.

#5464 6 years ago

71SK-7kIXAL._UL1500_ (resized).jpg71SK-7kIXAL._UL1500_ (resized).jpg

#5465 6 years ago

I appreciate your understanding. I would love to open source this, but it is just not feasible. I do, however, still have my Earthshaker Aftershock code as open source if you guys want to see what the P-ROC code looks like under the hood. It has a similar structure to what I did on TNA, but this is not written on the skeletongame framework. The TNA code is also much cleaner.
https://github.com/scottdanesi/earthshaker-aftershock
--Scott

71SK-7kIXAL._UL1500_ (resized).jpg71SK-7kIXAL._UL1500_ (resized).jpg

#5486 6 years ago
Quoted from herg:

That's good to hear. No, I've never watched that show. I have a 6 year old, so I hardly ever watch anything. I'm aware of the debate, which is why, lacking the context of knowing it was a joke, I found it to be a petty comment.

Clearly you missed something. If I was going to mess with someone, why would I figure out how to make a fake t-shirt with a pithy response..

#5501 6 years ago

So I played TNA last night and it was a blast. Felt really solid and and the whole package was really well integrated! Great job Scott!!

2 weeks later
#5726 6 years ago

Easy install. Sorry man. Maybe I did not love the shaker as much as I do now back then.
Get the real knocker too!

Real knockers are always preferred amongst gentlemen

1 month later
#6338 5 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

Thanks, all the Marvels around the games are NIB, my favorite one are my GOT on display

Steve Carrol?

1 week later
#6404 5 years ago

Great game!!

5 months later
#7168 5 years ago

So cool the momentum has not dropped off. I have a date with a locally routed TNA (The Grid in Mesa, AZ) tomorrow night! Great pin!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
ScottieIA Mods

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, DE
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pensacola, FL
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider roostking.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/total-annihilation-production?tu=roostking and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.