Topic Stats

• 7,250 posts
  • 628 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by jaybeedee
  • Topic is favorited by 174 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Would you buy this if Spooky Pinball built it? How much would you be willing to pay?”

• Yes 158 votes
    14%
  • No 220 votes
    19%
  • Maybe 186 votes
    16%
  • $5500-5750 326 votes
    28%
  • $5751-6000 98 votes
    9%
  • $6001-6250 64 votes
    6%
  • $6251-6500 45 votes
    4%
  • $6501-6750 18 votes
    2%
  • $6751-7000 36 votes
    3%

(Multiple choice - 1151 votes by 945 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

E67F88CC-A60F-4050-8535-9FE4AC10AF98 (resized).jpeg
BEA18764-7BFD-48AC-B8FC-DE42C34F8EDB (resized).jpeg
tnaupdate2 (resized).jpg
20190103_200657 (resized).jpg
F4744DB3-BE5D-46AF-948D-6BFF19B8CF6C (resized).jpeg
CodeUpdate1.3.0_7 (resized).png
IMG_20181121_122102 (resized).jpg
TNA2.jpg
TNA1.jpg
20181115_190843 (resized).jpg
IMG_4176 (resized).JPG
IMG_4177 (resized).JPG
IMG_4178 (resized).JPG
IMG_20181112_184121_01 (resized).jpg
57108D5A-B33E-4BD1-8571-5BC7D16D3669 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1109 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

34 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #11 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by APB_Enterprises (7 years ago)

Post #301 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by stevevt (7 years ago)

Post #360 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by trilogybeer (7 years ago)

Post #376 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by FalconPunch (7 years ago)

Post #1501 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by johnnyutah (6 years ago)

Post #1502 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by oohlou (6 years ago)

Post #1768 Comments from the artist about the game's art Posted by mandraws (6 years ago)

Post #2179 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by SpookyCharlie (6 years ago)

Post #2378 webcast info on TNA and Jetsons. Posted by SpookyCharlie (6 years ago)

Post #2515 YouTube vid. Great quality. Posted by DeadFlip (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rasavage.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#50 7 years ago

The gameplay, sound and layout all looked great. I was curious though if the alpha/numeric displays were a necessity because there wasn't code for scoring on the lcd or if it was an intentional aesthetic choice.

4 weeks later
#391 7 years ago

This announcement is super exciting. I really hope that it can produced at a reasonable price; the undersigned of that playfield looked like it could get spendy. It doesn't have to be "cheap" because it's a single level, a competitive price is all that I'm hoping for.

#439 7 years ago

I'm super excited about this announcement. When do you think we'll hear about price and when the first games will be ready? It's a little tough to tell from the FB posts, but it sounds like the prototype is done but w/ perhaps early beta code.

Regardless, congrats Scott, I hope TA is a big success.

1 week later
#652 6 years ago

I feel like I'm in the pinball doldrums. It feels like there hasn't been any news on TA or any of the prospective games for awhile. I'd love to hear some details about the production this game or SW or AC...

1 week later
#719 6 years ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

So if i understood the podcast right, this will be the first game that doesn't have a limited run and no limited time frame to order? They will keep making them as long there is enough demand?
What do potential buyers feel about this?
A hypothetical.
Would you rather buy this for 7k knowing there will only be 150 units. Or buy at 6k knowing that they will make as many as they can (potentially less than 150, but potentially a lot more)

It's the game that worth the $ to me, not the exclusivity. I hope it's priced reasonably and they sell boatloads of them.

1 week later
#1005 6 years ago

I like the art. The cyberpunk look seems both thematically fitting and in line with what I understand is Danesi's aesthetic. I'm really excited to see the playfield with art beyond the Sharpie drawing.

#1123 6 years ago
Quoted from Rody:

His desire to share the development of the game has been a blessing, as it has been a rare look into a process that very few on this board will ever embark on personally. I look forward to the final product; if Scott's vision speaks to me I'll buy one, if not, I'll have enjoyed watching the process but will keep any negative comments to myself. I hope others will do likewise.

Well said. I really appreciate the updates as the game progresses. While I understand why the manufacturers in general keep tight lids on upcoming games, it's a pleasant change of pace to actually get information about the game I'm genuinely interested as it's coming along.

Along those lines, what is the Mr. K podcast? I'd be interested in checking out the latest interview. Thanks!

3 weeks later
#1213 6 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Yes. The highlight of the show for me was playing a 4 player game on TNA that included Roger Sharpe. Noticed that the code was further along since Texas with some added items.

How many reactors did Roger Sharpe blow up?

1 month later
#1850 6 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

What charmed lives we live, there was a time when this was your option for new game art...

But it's hand drawn...

Seriously, congrats to Spooky, Scott and Matt. That game is the Total (Nuclear) Package.

#1933 6 years ago
Quoted from Pmaino:

Do we know if there will be any other upgrades besides the cabinets?
Plastic protectors?
Side art?
Can't wait for this game!

I think the pricing and deposit info is coming up mid month, I would think upgrade options would be included in that. I'm pretty excited about this game as well, I think it's going to beat Charlie and Scott's predictions.

1 week later
#2326 6 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

All emails have been sent to EVERYONE on all lists... Kayte is still getting swamped, but if you want to reach out to her, sales are now wide open.
Still shocked on how this is going over... but glad it's being embraced as well as it is!!! Oh, and Scott Danesi is awesome.

I'm in for the big win, but I really want to know who won the pool.

#2411 6 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Getting some confusion on this whole "build 50 at a time" thing... this means Spooky BUYS / BUILDS 50 at a time. Doesn't mean if you are game #201 we have to sell 49 more before we build yours.
There will be no gap in production times, everyone that wants a game will get one. When sales slow, we'll do a "last call" and build a final batch of 50. When will that occur? Hopefully in 2035.

So, can you tell us how many have been ordered so far? Thanks and congrats!

1 month later
#3337 6 years ago

Game looks great! Do we have any idea how many orders here have been so far?

1 month later
#3816 6 years ago

It sounds like games are rolling out at a pretty quick rate - and getting white glove delivery to boot Any expectation on how many will be shipped by end of year?

I know it's kinda a love-fest in this thread, but what a great story and awesome game. Congrats to all involved.

2 months later
#4731 6 years ago
Quoted from onceler:

For those keeping track, #72 is home and setup. Thanks to Charlie, Kayte & the minions for helping to load it up and take time out of their day to chat.
It only took a few games for my daughter to go from not liking the game to TNA bumping Medieval Madness from her top spot.

Congrats! Is the armor black or is that just the lighting?

1 month later
#5114 6 years ago

I have 120. Radio silence but waiting patiently. Hang in there.

1 week later
#5302 6 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

I got my “invite” to pay for the remainder for my game which will go on the line “soon”. Woo-hoo! The wait is almost over!
(#124)

Quoted from 27dnast:

Money sent for #126!

??? I'm #120 and haven't heard anything yet!

2 weeks later
#5601 6 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Heard that any new orders would ship after Summer. Can anyone confirm? TIA

Im sure it will be after summer. They are presently making the one hundred teens and a new order is probably in the upper 300’s. That’s a ways to go.

#5624 6 years ago
Quoted from pyramidschemebar:

Just got shipping confirmation on #121!

Congrats. I'm #120 and can't wait for mine.

4 weeks later
#5938 5 years ago

Where? I feel like I went through every menu but I must have missed it. Thanks

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, DE
$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pensacola, FL
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
ScottieIA Mods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy

$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rasavage.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/total-annihilation-production?tu=rasavage and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.