Topic Stats

• 7,250 posts
  • 628 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 days ago by jaybeedee
  • Topic is favorited by 184 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Would you buy this if Spooky Pinball built it? How much would you be willing to pay?”

• Yes 156 votes
    14%
  • No 219 votes
    19%
  • Maybe 186 votes
    16%
  • $5500-5750 324 votes
    28%
  • $5751-6000 98 votes
    9%
  • $6001-6250 63 votes
    6%
  • $6251-6500 44 votes
    4%
  • $6501-6750 18 votes
    2%
  • $6751-7000 34 votes
    3%

(Multiple choice - 1142 votes by 940 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

There have been 842 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

E67F88CC-A60F-4050-8535-9FE4AC10AF98 (resized).jpeg
BEA18764-7BFD-48AC-B8FC-DE42C34F8EDB (resized).jpeg
tnaupdate2 (resized).jpg
20190103_200657 (resized).jpg
F4744DB3-BE5D-46AF-948D-6BFF19B8CF6C (resized).jpeg
CodeUpdate1.3.0_7 (resized).png
IMG_20181121_122102 (resized).jpg
TNA2.jpg
TNA1.jpg
20181115_190843 (resized).jpg
IMG_4176 (resized).JPG
IMG_4177 (resized).JPG
IMG_4178 (resized).JPG
IMG_20181112_184121_01 (resized).jpg
57108D5A-B33E-4BD1-8571-5BC7D16D3669 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1109 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

34 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #11 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by APB_Enterprises (2 years ago)

Post #301 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by stevevt (2 years ago)

Post #360 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by trilogybeer (2 years ago)

Post #376 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by FalconPunch (2 years ago)

Post #1501 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by johnnyutah (2 years ago)

Post #1502 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by oohlou (2 years ago)

Post #1768 Comments from the artist about the game's art Posted by mandraws (2 years ago)

Post #2179 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by SpookyCharlie (2 years ago)

Post #2378 webcast info on TNA and Jetsons. Posted by SpookyCharlie (2 years ago)

Post #2515 YouTube vid. Great quality. Posted by DeadFlip (2 years ago)

Post #2530 Game not yet complete and more code and updates and graphics will be coming. Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (2 years ago)

Post #2942 Link to buy your very own sac rack! Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (2 years ago)

Post #3056 Interview from the corn field drive. Part one and part two. Posted by toyotaboy (2 years ago)

Post #3193 Video of first production game. Thanks Deadflip. Posted by toyotaboy (2 years ago)

Post #3284 Place to order a knocker and shaker. Posted by PDFVT (2 years ago)

Post #3335 Good pictures! Posted by johnnyutah (2 years ago)

Post #3431 List of boards in the final game Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (2 years ago)

Post #3623 Link to buy the custom pingulp. Posted by iEatHands (2 years ago)

Post #3842 launch of interior side mirrors for TNA Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rarehero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1009 2 years ago

I've just been lurking, haven't really had anything to say about this - but seriously, people are ragging on this art? I like the translite. It's appealing, it has a cute appealing character. It gives you a sense of the tone/setting/story very nicely.
This appealing comic book style is what games like Lexi SHOULD have gone for instead of the "I'm mad and I look like I'm taking a dump" boring attempt at "edgy".
Scott is awesome, Matt is awesome, and I hope they don't listen to a damn thing you guys are saying.

#1020 2 years ago
Quoted from lavmech1:

And, unfortunately, I think having a female heroine may tend to alienate a lot of pinball fans who are overwhelmingly male.

NO GIRLS ALLOWED!!! Gimme a F'ing break....

#1024 2 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

If anybody wants, I'll personally draw a penis on your backglass to ease you into your fantasy

Bwahahahahaaaaaaa!!!

#1047 2 years ago
Quoted from lavmech1:

I know. I totally agree, and in many cases that fits the theme perfectly. It's not a big deal, I just was expecting more of a faceless hero. Like someone else said it kindof leaves things open to the player's imagination that way. Not a make or break issue though.

How does the character being female impede anyone's imagination to enjoy this game? Are you afraid you'll have to get "the operation" to get the full experience of the game? I mean, can you play Spider-Man without having been bit by a radioactive spider and wearing spandex? Do only Italian plumbers relate to Super Mario Bros.?

#1051 2 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

I've pretended I was the space shuttle, while playing space shuttle

Space Shuttle = Penis.

#1060 2 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

Well....thanks for all the sexualizations Bangerjay. I'm sure it's probably against your parole terms to be posting such things. Anyways the art is definitely not great...there is no denying it. Of course I understand it's Scott's game and that's fine. But when it became a commercial project it opened itself up to debate and criticism. I agree with the people who say they envisioned something more like Mad Max type. It fits the game....the game is dark and fact paced, with a synth soundtrack. It's not at all like the Powder Puff Girls.

Powerpuff. And you think this looks like Powerpuff? You honestly look at the translite and see this?!?!

image (resized).jpeg

#1102 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinfactory2000:

was really hoping for something a little less cartoony but still excited to see this.

Metallica, Ghostbusters, and Aerosmith are the cartooniest games of all time, and everyone loves that art.

#1103 2 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

This is ridiculous. Listen, we all love Scott and think the guy is a genius, but come on
People! TA is an awesome game, but if the art package is going to prevent him from reaching the games sales potential......then we are actually helping him. Would you so called "loving friends" really let him make a foolish mistake just so you could protect his feelings??? When he decided to produce this game with Spooky, he entered the world of business and when business people don't listen to their potential customers, the outcome is usually poor. I am less concerned about the backglass as I will just have another one made, but if the playfield art sucks, I am out. That's how it goes when you are paying $6000+ for a game. How many times have we seen this???? Don't repeat the mistakes of others.......There are a lot of people who don't like this art and feel it doesn't fit the game.

On the other hand there are people like me who had no interest in the game but now do because they've seen the art and found it appealing.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Charleston, SC
$ 265.00
5,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 49.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 259.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 119.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rarehero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside