Topic Stats

• 7,250 posts
  • 628 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 days ago by jaybeedee
  • Topic is favorited by 184 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Would you buy this if Spooky Pinball built it? How much would you be willing to pay?”

• Yes 156 votes
    14%
  • No 219 votes
    19%
  • Maybe 186 votes
    16%
  • $5500-5750 324 votes
    28%
  • $5751-6000 98 votes
    9%
  • $6001-6250 63 votes
    6%
  • $6251-6500 44 votes
    4%
  • $6501-6750 18 votes
    2%
  • $6751-7000 34 votes
    3%

(Multiple choice - 1142 votes by 940 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

There have been 842 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

E67F88CC-A60F-4050-8535-9FE4AC10AF98 (resized).jpeg
BEA18764-7BFD-48AC-B8FC-DE42C34F8EDB (resized).jpeg
tnaupdate2 (resized).jpg
20190103_200657 (resized).jpg
F4744DB3-BE5D-46AF-948D-6BFF19B8CF6C (resized).jpeg
CodeUpdate1.3.0_7 (resized).png
IMG_20181121_122102 (resized).jpg
TNA2.jpg
TNA1.jpg
20181115_190843 (resized).jpg
IMG_4176 (resized).JPG
IMG_4177 (resized).JPG
IMG_4178 (resized).JPG
IMG_20181112_184121_01 (resized).jpg
57108D5A-B33E-4BD1-8571-5BC7D16D3669 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1109 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

34 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #11 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by APB_Enterprises (2 years ago)

Post #301 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by stevevt (2 years ago)

Post #360 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by trilogybeer (2 years ago)

Post #376 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by FalconPunch (2 years ago)

Post #1501 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by johnnyutah (2 years ago)

Post #1502 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by oohlou (2 years ago)

Post #1768 Comments from the artist about the game's art Posted by mandraws (2 years ago)

Post #2179 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by SpookyCharlie (2 years ago)

Post #2378 webcast info on TNA and Jetsons. Posted by SpookyCharlie (2 years ago)

Post #2515 YouTube vid. Great quality. Posted by DeadFlip (2 years ago)

Post #2530 Game not yet complete and more code and updates and graphics will be coming. Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (2 years ago)

Post #2942 Link to buy your very own sac rack! Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (2 years ago)

Post #3056 Interview from the corn field drive. Part one and part two. Posted by toyotaboy (2 years ago)

Post #3193 Video of first production game. Thanks Deadflip. Posted by toyotaboy (2 years ago)

Post #3284 Place to order a knocker and shaker. Posted by PDFVT (2 years ago)

Post #3335 Good pictures! Posted by johnnyutah (2 years ago)

Post #3431 List of boards in the final game Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (2 years ago)

Post #3623 Link to buy the custom pingulp. Posted by iEatHands (2 years ago)

Post #3842 launch of interior side mirrors for TNA Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinfactory2000.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#392 2 years ago

Whats total annihilation? (the theme)

#397 2 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

What's search? What's reading some previous posts in this thread?

My sincerest apologies for making you upset by asking a question. Read the entire first page and couldn't really glean what it was.

Again, very very sorry.

#399 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

Oh I don't know just one of the most awesome pins that combines old school pinball with new school tech!
Watch these vids:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/total-annihilation-production#post-3647250

oh yeah, I've watched the vids, it looks great. I'm trying to understand what the theme is...Or is it a non licensed theme?

#404 2 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Non license theme , original sound music and artwork .

Interesting ok. Thanks!

1 month later
#1095 2 years ago

was really hoping for something a little less cartoony but still excited to see this. Frankly just pull the cartoon character out and it'd be fine. Whats the lowdown with timeline for it? Costs? Lots of posts cant read through each one. Sorry as I'm sure its been said...

#1105 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Metallica, Ghostbusters, and Aerosmith are the cartooniest games of all time, and everyone loves that art.

I'd say Bugs Bunny is probably the most cartoony game of all time...Or maybe mario...

Either way there's a difference between cartoony and being cutesy IMO. GB is certainly cutesy...But its a pin made after a comedy after all...

I'm glad you love the art. Varying opinions on something subjective like 'art' is allowed.

3 weeks later
#1256 2 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Welcome to Pinside... where the Pinside Babies kick and scream when things don't meet their ridiculously narrow standards.
Agree with you 100%.

Agreed. I wish everyone would just be raving fanboys of everything and only speak up with effusive praise for everything always!

Pinsiders are such meanies!

#1259 2 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Not "meanies." Babies. They like to whine about everything. Some pinsiders can be a**holes too, but that's a different topic altogether.
People can have their opinions. They shouldn't bash, or all-of-a-sudden be expert programmers or designers. Pinsiders are fickle. They focus on one tiny spec of a detail, and generalize and say it's terrible without looking at the entire package. Just look at the Star Wars thread. I essentially stated that it wasn't for me, but you've got a lot of the same, "If it were me, I would have done this..." But you have to understand that Stern, and a one-off machine that Scott essentially built in his basement, on his own, are two completely different entities. And to be able to build a machine SO WELL, that a pinball company tells you, "let's talk about putting this into production"? That's an accomplishment. But people instead are focusing on the art style, or the purple hair, or the font, or the laser lines. Seriously, people.

Agree. I wish people would stop sharing their opinion on the interweb. Thats not what it was meant for!! Meanies everywhere!

#1265 2 years ago

what are the release details? Is there a timeline? I'm done with Stern so I'm looking for other NIB pins...

2 months later
#2297 2 years ago

So the final sales price is $6K...Do they have a shipping date yet? So many posts sorry if I missed it...Thanks

#2462 2 years ago

can someone post (again I'm sure) the livestream info? Thanks

#2472 2 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

https://www.twitch.tv/dead_flip
Today at 5 pm CDT from the Spooky factory.

Awesome thanks. Will it be recorded? I cant view at that time...

#2488 2 years ago

looks like livestream is cancelled tonight?

#2490 2 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

5pm Central - they just posted on FB that they're getting ready.

Ah my bad. I read this and didnt realize it was from July:

"Update on tonight's Jetsons stream. ‬

‪I woke up with a 102 degree fever and am dizzy AF. The show will be rescheduled asap. ‬

‪Back to sleep. ‬"

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 107.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Brownstown Charter Township, MI
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinfactory2000.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside