Topic Stats

• 7,250 posts
  • 628 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by jaybeedee
  • Topic is favorited by 174 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Would you buy this if Spooky Pinball built it? How much would you be willing to pay?”

• Yes 158 votes
    14%
  • No 220 votes
    19%
  • Maybe 186 votes
    16%
  • $5500-5750 326 votes
    28%
  • $5751-6000 98 votes
    9%
  • $6001-6250 64 votes
    6%
  • $6251-6500 45 votes
    4%
  • $6501-6750 18 votes
    2%
  • $6751-7000 36 votes
    3%

(Multiple choice - 1151 votes by 945 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

E67F88CC-A60F-4050-8535-9FE4AC10AF98 (resized).jpeg
BEA18764-7BFD-48AC-B8FC-DE42C34F8EDB (resized).jpeg
tnaupdate2 (resized).jpg
20190103_200657 (resized).jpg
F4744DB3-BE5D-46AF-948D-6BFF19B8CF6C (resized).jpeg
CodeUpdate1.3.0_7 (resized).png
IMG_20181121_122102 (resized).jpg
TNA2.jpg
TNA1.jpg
20181115_190843 (resized).jpg
IMG_4176 (resized).JPG
IMG_4177 (resized).JPG
IMG_4178 (resized).JPG
IMG_20181112_184121_01 (resized).jpg
57108D5A-B33E-4BD1-8571-5BC7D16D3669 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1109 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

34 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #11 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by APB_Enterprises (7 years ago)

Post #301 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by stevevt (7 years ago)

Post #360 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by trilogybeer (7 years ago)

Post #376 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by FalconPunch (7 years ago)

Post #1501 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by johnnyutah (6 years ago)

Post #1502 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by oohlou (6 years ago)

Post #1768 Comments from the artist about the game's art Posted by mandraws (6 years ago)

Post #2179 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by SpookyCharlie (6 years ago)

Post #2378 webcast info on TNA and Jetsons. Posted by SpookyCharlie (6 years ago)

Post #2515 YouTube vid. Great quality. Posted by DeadFlip (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider muskie82.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2272 6 years ago

I think the inside cabinet decals are a hell of a deal at $50 all considering. I'm wondering the experience of the added shaker motor. In an interview Scott seemed to dislike shaker motors on certain games which I agree because sometimes it's too much or poorly misused. Now I see you can add one. I don't believe they had one in the game during the shows. Has anyone seen changes that introduces the shaker into gameplay. I thought the booming sound was enough!

1 week later
#2830 6 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

Warning, technical crap incoming... The LEDs are directly driven from the Multimorphic PD-LED boards on the bottom of the playfield, not serially. These LEDs are common anode, meaning that the positive side of the LED channels (RGB colors) is common. Each color within the LED is directly driven from a ground signal from the PD-LED. Each channel is limited to 20ma of current, therefore eliminating the need for any kind of current limiting resistor on the LED assembly itself. You will not be able to pull any more current than 20ma per channel, so hooking up another LED directly in parallel with the existing LEDs most likely will not work.
The modding community will probably get creative with some sort of isolation device to combat this. Unfortunately, I do not have time to work on said device.
Hope that helps. That is the easiest way I know to explain what is going on.
--Scott

My brain just exploded....

2 months later
#3728 6 years ago

Haha this is great. I actually thought that as well when I saw Sterns promo.

#3798 6 years ago

Those speaker covers look awesome. Just tell me who I throw money at please....

2 months later
#4299 6 years ago

Does anyone know if the mirror blades are something you need to order from pinball life and have shipped to spooky like the shaker and knocker or do they have them on hand to install. I changed my original order from the graphic blades offered at launch to the mirrors but wanted to send everything at the same time. Really don't want to bother Spooky as I'm sure they have plenty to worry about right now other than my meltdown mirrors

#4303 6 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Order the blades from Terry and have them shipped to Spooky.

Thanks Bryan!

1 week later
#4389 6 years ago
Quoted from herg:

My wife says #60 is in the garage. It's so easy to come down with a cold this time of year.

I'm not a doctor, however I did watch a tv show about a doctor once. Based on my diagnosis, you should take the rest of the day off. Can't be to careful this time of year...

1 month later
#5028 6 years ago

I believe Mr. Kelly said it was 28 3/4

1 week later
#5094 6 years ago

I am patiently (probably more impatiently) waiting for #148. I used to just scream into my pillow at night to ease the pain of the wait. Now I have moved to more intense methods of blindfolding myself while playing my other games at home and the TNA soundtrack on full blast behind me. At any rate I know the quality of game I will be getting for my first NIB.

1 week later
#5283 6 years ago

I get the co-op and team mode. It's pretty neat to have that option. Now guys are asking for 2vs1 or 3vs1 or is there an option to turn the bass down because the locals are butthurt about the noise? When does it stop? I'm not trying to be negative but can't you just hit start and play the game how it was intended? I could see if everyone had defeated all 9 reactors already and it was common to do so each time you played. Then people begging for different modes would have some ground to stand on. Great game Scott, and whatever the hell you decide to put in the game is fine by me! After all....you designed the damn thing

2 weeks later
#5566 6 years ago

117 shipped and then 92 shipped?

#5570 6 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Butter baby. They group a bunch of Butter cabs together when they’re producing because they’re a PIA to produce. Means some get them early, but also some get them late.

Quoted from HOOKED:

And don't forget container orders. If you have a dozen going to AU then the sequence may be off.

Ahh makes sense

1 month later
#5954 5 years ago

#148 paid for and being picked up at Spooky middle of next week!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
ScottieIA Mods

Machine - For Sale
Valley Center, KS
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pensacola, FL
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, DE
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk

$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider muskie82.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/total-annihilation-production?tu=muskie82 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.