Topic Stats

• 7,250 posts
  • 628 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by jaybeedee
  • Topic is favorited by 174 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Would you buy this if Spooky Pinball built it? How much would you be willing to pay?”

• Yes 158 votes
    14%
  • No 220 votes
    19%
  • Maybe 186 votes
    16%
  • $5500-5750 326 votes
    28%
  • $5751-6000 98 votes
    9%
  • $6001-6250 64 votes
    6%
  • $6251-6500 45 votes
    4%
  • $6501-6750 18 votes
    2%
  • $6751-7000 36 votes
    3%

(Multiple choice - 1151 votes by 945 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

E67F88CC-A60F-4050-8535-9FE4AC10AF98 (resized).jpeg
BEA18764-7BFD-48AC-B8FC-DE42C34F8EDB (resized).jpeg
tnaupdate2 (resized).jpg
20190103_200657 (resized).jpg
F4744DB3-BE5D-46AF-948D-6BFF19B8CF6C (resized).jpeg
CodeUpdate1.3.0_7 (resized).png
IMG_20181121_122102 (resized).jpg
TNA2.jpg
TNA1.jpg
20181115_190843 (resized).jpg
IMG_4176 (resized).JPG
IMG_4177 (resized).JPG
IMG_4178 (resized).JPG
IMG_20181112_184121_01 (resized).jpg
57108D5A-B33E-4BD1-8571-5BC7D16D3669 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1109 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

34 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #11 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by APB_Enterprises (7 years ago)

Post #301 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by stevevt (7 years ago)

Post #360 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by trilogybeer (7 years ago)

Post #376 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by FalconPunch (7 years ago)

Post #1501 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by johnnyutah (6 years ago)

Post #1502 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by oohlou (6 years ago)

Post #1768 Comments from the artist about the game's art Posted by mandraws (6 years ago)

Post #2179 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by SpookyCharlie (6 years ago)

Post #2378 webcast info on TNA and Jetsons. Posted by SpookyCharlie (6 years ago)

Post #2515 YouTube vid. Great quality. Posted by DeadFlip (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider moonduckie78.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2080 6 years ago

When's this shit coming out?
Should I get one of these instead of Dialed In and save myself a few G's?

#2083 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

play them both and then decide. They are VERY different in pretty much every way. Only commonality I see is that they are both inlicensed themes.

Yeah. Can't wait to try them! Hopefully they'll both be at FreePlayFlorida in November! I know Dialed In will.

2 weeks later
#2760 6 years ago

#153 here. Batch #4. Early 2018.
Ordered during the stream last week and scored a free shaker upgrade. Sweeeeeeet!!!
Gonna be rough & painful, waiting for this one. Soooo excited! I better see some Twitch streams from you punks in the earlier batches!!! ;P

#2772 6 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Just found out my number is 152.

did you get the free shaker?

2 months later
#3690 6 years ago

Can I please have #153 already? Thank you!

1 week later
#3760 6 years ago

Yay...only 140-something to go!!!

2 weeks later
#3919 6 years ago

I played this game over the weekend in Orlando, and it was a lot of fun.

2 weeks later
#4103 6 years ago

My apologies if this has been asked a million times. Anyone know roughly what they're up to? I'm #153, and was told in August that it'd be around the beginning of January. Just lookin' to find out if that's still true, without bothering Kayte if possible.

Also, a question or two for TheNoTrashCougar ...

Once again, my apologies if this is commonly known information, or if you are saving it all for your published biography someday , but how did you get into all this, sir? What did you study in college? Have you always been into pinball since you were a kid? Or, more likely, are you just some kind of crazy mad robot alien genius who simply started messing around one day in the garage?

#4135 6 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Just looked at my order was on 8-22-17 on the night of Twitch (with Jetsons) stream.

Nice. I'm #153

2 weeks later
#4278 6 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

The high level story is you are traveling to the future to destroy it before they discover reverse time travel. You need to kill everything and that includes yourself unfortunately. Even if you did survive, there is no way for you to get back (no reverse time travel).

OR IS THERE ?!?!?!?

It wouldn't truly be the 80's without a lousy cash-grab sequel, Scott!

I'm thinkin'.....

TNA2: ON THE MOVE

or

TNA2: THE QUICKENING

or maybe

TNA2: SECRET OF THE OOZE!

Just think about it, okay?

2 weeks later
#4503 6 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Scott, kinda off topic but what are some of your musical influences and people you follow?

I was at a Phish show in Denver last year, and I saw a car with a LIONMAN license plate and a pinball machine in the back.
He denied it was his, so my guess is that Scott is a closet hippie jamband lover.

#4505 6 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

That's gotta be our very own Whysnow. He's a Phish groupie and has LIONMAN plates.

Well, all I can tell you is that he MUST be good people, and his taste in music is IMPECCABLE!!!

#4510 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

wiat a sec... groupie... do I get to sleep with the band?

Don't make me start posting pictures of Fish getting naked...

#4529 6 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Ha! I suppose there probably is some other term for guys that follow the band around. Phish heads or something?

There are a whole lot of people (not just guys, either) that follow the band from city to city during Phish tour. They are not groupies. Most of them are not roadies, either. 'Phish heads' is acceptable nomenclature, but most of my friends just use the term 'phans' when talking about each other. In my experience, when someone calls me a Phish head, I find it's usually either someone unfamiliar with the band, a magazine/newspaper article, or my parents. Much like @whysnow, I have been attending Phish shows for 20+ years, and average about 3 or 4 shows a year, although there have been (glorious) years with many more shows! My favorite one was that legendary Phish show in the Florida Everglades for New Years Eve 2000, which started before midnight, and the band played....WITHOUT TAKING A SINGLE BREAK.....until after SUNRISE!!!! I get chills just thinking about that one.

And just to keep this somewhat mildly on topic, I generally DESPISE electronic music, HOWEVER, there is something about Scott's tunes in TNA that seems to fit the game and the theme SOOO perfectly. I don't really consider myself a fan of The Wizard Of Oz movie either, yet I'm proud to have the JJP game as part of my collection. And I am extremely excited to be adding TNA to that collection as soon as they tell me that mine is ready!

#4531 6 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

» YouTube video
Back on topic.

I think I was like 8 years old the first time I saw that video on Nickelodeon, and something about the grainy 8mm quality, and Chipmunk voices, deeply disturbed me on a level I still can't quite explain.

#4537 6 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

I too get a chill down my spine thinking about that much Phish.

Good one. Very Funny.

Phish....the band people love to hate, just for the sake of hating a band...even when they don't know a single Phish song!!!

#4557 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

we can fix that if they return to Alpine Valley this summer...

You jinxed it

#4558 6 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

I will say that Phish is one of the few bands that can still fill a venue the size of Alpine Valley .
Not my cup of tea though.

How about filling Madison Square Garden for 13 consecutive nights?

1 month later
#5292 6 years ago

Someday, i WILL figure out how to trigger the super secret Easter Egg mode that changes all the music to PHISH

#5314 6 years ago

#153! Can't wait to be all like...

7eb (resized).jpeg7eb (resized).jpeg

#5361 6 years ago
Quoted from AndHart120:

yes it’s going to be a long wait but it’s not like playing TNA is the only thing I can think about doing until then!

SPEAK FOR YOURSELF!!!

4 weeks later
#5732 6 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

The grandkids don't know the difference, but I do.

Love the change machine! How much do you charge the grandkids per game?

#5734 6 years ago

Game #153 here.

I am interested in adding the speaker kit to my build. Think I should I contact Kayte now, or just wait until she emails me about paying? Should be coming up pretty soon, I hope.

#5756 6 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I’m #152 just added that to my order.

is it just me, or does waiting for the last 20-30 to come off the line before ours are ready to get made seem to be taking FOREVER!?!??!

Feels like the wait since ordering in August 2017 hasn't been too bad. But the last few weeks have been rough!! LOL

(just to clarify.....not bitching about Spooky.....just bitching about the elasticity of the perception of time when anticipating something amazing!)

2 weeks later
#5955 5 years ago

Just got my email for #153 which will be on the line next week. Woohoo!

#5992 5 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

Oh, wow. 160 email is out? I'm at 165, so I would guess a week or two before I need to pay up.

Kayte told me on Tuesday that this week, she is sending out the emails on the next 3 weeks worth of games, so she can get as much paperwork done as possible before they leave for some shows in CA next week.

#6073 5 years ago

#153 on the line, and invoice paid in full!

1 week later
#6199 5 years ago

Hey TheNoTrashCougar ... please try to save at least one update for the people who are in the 300-400's, and won't get their TNAs for some time.
I feel EVERYONE who buys a NIB should be able to experience the joy and excitement of updated code, at least once in their game's lifetime. Don't you?

Mine is coming in a few weeks. I'm just trying to be nice and think of everyone in line behind me.

1 week later
#6246 5 years ago

Yup. #153 left Benton yesterday. Gonna be a LONG weekend!!!

#6272 5 years ago

Residential delivery for #153 is scheduled for tomorrow. Can't f'ing wait!!! Order originally placed on 8/17/17 during DeadFlip's TNA/Jetsons Reveal Stream.

Fully expecting TNA to give Metallica some stiff competition for the 'Most Frequently Played Game' title in my growing collection.

3 weeks later
#6413 5 years ago

I dunno. Personally, I think the 'simplicity' of TNA is what KEEPS IT from getting old.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pensacola, FL
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
ScottieIA Mods

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, DE
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider moonduckie78.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/total-annihilation-production?tu=moonduckie78 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.