Topic Stats

• 7,250 posts
  • 628 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 days ago by jaybeedee
  • Topic is favorited by 184 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Would you buy this if Spooky Pinball built it? How much would you be willing to pay?”

• Yes 156 votes
    14%
  • No 219 votes
    19%
  • Maybe 186 votes
    16%
  • $5500-5750 324 votes
    28%
  • $5751-6000 98 votes
    9%
  • $6001-6250 63 votes
    6%
  • $6251-6500 44 votes
    4%
  • $6501-6750 18 votes
    2%
  • $6751-7000 34 votes
    3%

(Multiple choice - 1142 votes by 940 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

There have been 842 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

E67F88CC-A60F-4050-8535-9FE4AC10AF98 (resized).jpeg
BEA18764-7BFD-48AC-B8FC-DE42C34F8EDB (resized).jpeg
tnaupdate2 (resized).jpg
20190103_200657 (resized).jpg
F4744DB3-BE5D-46AF-948D-6BFF19B8CF6C (resized).jpeg
CodeUpdate1.3.0_7 (resized).png
IMG_20181121_122102 (resized).jpg
TNA2.jpg
TNA1.jpg
20181115_190843 (resized).jpg
IMG_4176 (resized).JPG
IMG_4177 (resized).JPG
IMG_4178 (resized).JPG
IMG_20181112_184121_01 (resized).jpg
57108D5A-B33E-4BD1-8571-5BC7D16D3669 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1109 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

34 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #11 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by APB_Enterprises (2 years ago)

Post #301 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by stevevt (2 years ago)

Post #360 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by trilogybeer (2 years ago)

Post #376 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by FalconPunch (2 years ago)

Post #1501 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by johnnyutah (2 years ago)

Post #1502 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by oohlou (2 years ago)

Post #1768 Comments from the artist about the game's art Posted by mandraws (2 years ago)

Post #2179 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by SpookyCharlie (2 years ago)

Post #2378 webcast info on TNA and Jetsons. Posted by SpookyCharlie (2 years ago)

Post #2515 YouTube vid. Great quality. Posted by DeadFlip (2 years ago)

Post #2530 Game not yet complete and more code and updates and graphics will be coming. Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (2 years ago)

Post #2942 Link to buy your very own sac rack! Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (2 years ago)

Post #3056 Interview from the corn field drive. Part one and part two. Posted by toyotaboy (2 years ago)

Post #3193 Video of first production game. Thanks Deadflip. Posted by toyotaboy (2 years ago)

Post #3284 Place to order a knocker and shaker. Posted by PDFVT (2 years ago)

Post #3335 Good pictures! Posted by johnnyutah (2 years ago)

Post #3431 List of boards in the final game Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (2 years ago)

Post #3623 Link to buy the custom pingulp. Posted by iEatHands (2 years ago)

Post #3842 launch of interior side mirrors for TNA Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jellikit.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#166 2 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

I'm also trying to steer things away from the bickering. It reminds me of those old cartoon fights, where it's just a ball of dust with arms and legs protruding out and it keeps rolling on, gathering up shit in it's way. No purpose, no progress

Some of us have a hard time visualizing with the use of images...

Brad

fight.png

1 week later
#238 2 years ago

Don't worry about LE, SLE, or anything like that. And just remember stranger things have happened...

Brad

TA_SDIA.png

#252 2 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

I don't ever want perfectly good playfields sitting in my closet, That's why kits or modular playfields have limited potential.

That and I believe if you have a machine that is fun to play, how likely are you to 'remove it from the collection' even temporarily by swapping out the playfield? I've never had a problem with the concept, but the practicality seems compromised.

Brad

#280 2 years ago
Quoted from Nelly:

I am willing to bet that wasnt the only closet that had a pin in it. If he can fit a game in there he will!

There are often "hidden" areas in homes as well... bring out the gimp! In Jay's case that might be a Gottlieb Humpty Dumpty machine, but who knows?

Brad

1 week later
#354 2 years ago

TA_AWESOME.png

#460 2 years ago
Quoted from RazerX:

There's nothing wrong with offering feedback on this or any other game. It's a forum. Scott can make up his own mind of whether any of these ideas have any merit or not.

$10K by Christmas.

Brad

#531 2 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Are Nixie tubes even associated with the 80's?

I think you mean the Dixie Chicks, I believe they started in 1989...

Brad

dixie_chicks_TA.jpg

#640 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballlife:

How did we get so far off the topic of Fieros?
Terry.

Thanks for getting everyone back on track.

Brad

fiero showroom poster 1984.jpg

2 weeks later
#725 2 years ago

In this thread there is plenty to be said but Doc Brown said it best...

Brad

great_scott.png

#766 2 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

I want to be just like awesome Scott!

Scott can be your Miyagi. Wax on, wax off!

Brad

#769 2 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Bangerjay is making a game that will be produced by spooky pinball , you heard it here first .

Games people play, except this one isn't Alan Parsons Project but SLAYER!

Brad

slayer_pinball.jpg

#772 2 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Stern already has Slayer , Bangerjay is working on Borat .

Nice. I was actually told he had been in development of a Spaceballs machine, but I didn't want to say anything on a public Pinside thread. I guess "may the schwartz be with you" is to compete with today's "May the 4th be with you." Please don't tell anyone I said anything, I've also attached a picture of the proposed translite to this PM.

Brad

spaceballs_translite.jpg

#817 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballlife:

That's Day One Pinball.

day_one_pinball.png

#822 2 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

I don't mean to derail, this game is straight up fun, a hard thing to make happen

No doubt about it, the machine plays fast and fun with a great soundtrack. There are plenty of machines that have had a fair amount of time, knowledge, and money invested in them that simply aren't fun. This isn't one of those.

Brad

#824 2 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Throwing a million things in a machine doesn't guarantee a good time.

Or a million years. And many have a different opinion of what a good time is...

Brad

#839 2 years ago
Quoted from chad:

Will there be another pinball from Day One ?

The name would then change to Day Two and it would be a big mess...

Brad

#965 2 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

At a high level, the vision is actually pretty simple. I wanted to build a machine that was a blend of what I personally think made older games great but put in all new technology under the hood. The story line, artwork, final animations, music, and gameplay will all be retro-futuristic, meaning what someone from the 80's thought the far future was going to look like. It will be cohesive and look great when the final product is revealed. I do not plan on revealing any other art until it is done.
OK guys, too nice to be inside, see ya.
--Scott

You don't have connectivity outside? I know a guy... Enjoy your day as you're the mother giving birth to Total Nuclear Annihilation!

Brad

#1054 2 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

I've pretended I was the space shuttle, while playing space shuttle

Are the stories about role-playing Devil's Dare at your house true?

Brad

#1082 2 years ago
Quoted from kvan99:

You're free to do just that...and that's the point, It's a game that's going to be sold for mass consumption. So I don't understand why is suddenly sacrilegious to say the translite art (and if that translite is an indicator of the whole package) does not fit the theme.
PS: Also you're reading too much into it, it has nothing to do with the female role but rather the Anime style of it.

I would question "mass consumption," as this was a personal project that generated enough interest to look at "commercial" production. But we aren't talking about Star Wars, Pirates of the Caribbean, or some other instantly recognizable copyrighted theme. And I think many would question the idea the translite art doesn't fit the theme without being in Scott's head and knowing what his vision of the theme is. As he seems quite happy with how it reflects on the theme of his machine, so other's opinions are fine, but really what they are saying it doesn't fit their own vision of the theme.

Brad

#1133 2 years ago

For those who weren't there or don't remember, this is what kids looked like in the 80's. Now back to your regular programming.

Brad

80s.jpg

#1168 2 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

And who wants to play bttf? Nobody

Wasn't the image for Marty McFly on the machine based after you? If you were a narcissist you'd want to play it all the time...

Brad

4 weeks later
#1302 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballlife:

That's either from a movie or you've totally lost it. Hopefully it is the first one. Regardless, it is nothing a mankini can't fix.

I was hoping he might quote Glengarry Glen Ross, but that doesn't seem to be the case...

Brad

2 weeks later
#1349 2 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Definitely a lot of words

some_words.jpg

#1367 2 years ago
Quoted from Nelly:

Love how this pic is showing stuff that's never been seen before, but its just enough out of focus to not give any of it away. Lol. Brilliant!

Actually Jay (and more of him) has been seen before, but you already know that.

Brad

2 weeks later
#1455 2 years ago

jays_place.png

1 month later
#2710 2 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

You coulda been my guest, but you would have had to witness my silence of the lambs tuck dance outta the hot tub

Facebook Live next time, ask Rufer or Nogle for tips on how to use it.

Brad

#2805 2 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

I paid $40 for Flash Gordon's

He asked my brother-in-law Carl to get him water at TPF and he obliged.

Brad

17522800_1406957669366590_6282828194953872096_n.jpg

#2842 2 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

It appears Mrs. Danesi is taking a pic of Mr. Danesi's ass.

I believe she once saw Mrs. Kelly doing the same with Mr. Kelly. It might have been at a Bryan Kelly Fan Club meeting, I will have to check the records, but I definitely know it happened.

Brad

1 week later
#2959 2 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

Sac racks are back up again. For now, we are going to keep them brown, but feel free to paint them to your liking!
--Scott

Is it true they are all personally signed by Scott Danesi and feature a custom message from him as well?

Brad

2 weeks later
#3162 2 years ago

Just leaked on Facebook...

Brad

total_nuclear_robertson.png

#3179 2 years ago

For anyone that hasn't been watching TNA from Ed's house...

https://www.twitch.tv/dead_flip

Brad

#3218 2 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

You mean each game doesn't ship with an included participation trophy?? I mean I did buy it right?
Now I'm really bummed.

Isn't someone looking for you on RGP about now?

Brad

#3225 2 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I thought Scott was givng a game to all his close friends.

He already did.

Brad

#3241 2 years ago

Awesome.

Brad

TNA_RAMP.jpg

1 week later
#3362 2 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

How about we let Charlie and Kayte take a breath now and then. I guess 12 hour days 7 days a week isn't enough?

"Pinball is hard."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Emery

Brad

#3416 2 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Yeah....but when's mine going to be done!!

It's already been done and provided to you. We can only assume you forgot, which we've been told is common at your age.

Brad

#3438 2 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

My name is Cale. This virtual meeting will have to do for now as I unfortunately can't make Expo or the pinball life open house this year.
Hopefully you've got another year in ya and I'll come formally introduce myself at one of the shows next year. I'd love to pick your brain on proper wagering on the Price is Right contestants row. I know you old folk have all the time to go over strategies.

He will likely be down at Texas Pinball Festival, he likes to go where it is warm and I don't think he is supposed to be near open water.

Brad

#3441 2 years ago
Quoted from Goonie:

I'm game #168. I think mine comes after #167, but it might come before #169. Hard to tell for sure.
Thanks.

Right number, wrong ticket (for me)...

Brad

TNA.jpg

1 week later
#3547 2 years ago

More glam shots of TNA for Pinsiders, the fact that Scott is involved only makes it better.

Brad

1 year later
#7079 1 year ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Love seeing this thread get bumped up with new games in people's collections!

And not conjecture. I hope everyone is enjoying some TNA.

Brad

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 119.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Sale Pending!
Indianapolis, IN
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
$ 259.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jellikit.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside