Topic Stats

• 7,250 posts
  • 628 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by jaybeedee
  • Topic is favorited by 174 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Would you buy this if Spooky Pinball built it? How much would you be willing to pay?”

• Yes 158 votes
    14%
  • No 220 votes
    19%
  • Maybe 186 votes
    16%
  • $5500-5750 326 votes
    28%
  • $5751-6000 98 votes
    9%
  • $6001-6250 64 votes
    6%
  • $6251-6500 45 votes
    4%
  • $6501-6750 18 votes
    2%
  • $6751-7000 36 votes
    3%

(Multiple choice - 1151 votes by 945 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

E67F88CC-A60F-4050-8535-9FE4AC10AF98 (resized).jpeg
BEA18764-7BFD-48AC-B8FC-DE42C34F8EDB (resized).jpeg
tnaupdate2 (resized).jpg
20190103_200657 (resized).jpg
F4744DB3-BE5D-46AF-948D-6BFF19B8CF6C (resized).jpeg
CodeUpdate1.3.0_7 (resized).png
IMG_20181121_122102 (resized).jpg
TNA2.jpg
TNA1.jpg
20181115_190843 (resized).jpg
IMG_4176 (resized).JPG
IMG_4177 (resized).JPG
IMG_4178 (resized).JPG
IMG_20181112_184121_01 (resized).jpg
57108D5A-B33E-4BD1-8571-5BC7D16D3669 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1109 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

34 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #11 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by APB_Enterprises (7 years ago)

Post #301 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by stevevt (7 years ago)

Post #360 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by trilogybeer (7 years ago)

Post #376 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by FalconPunch (7 years ago)

Post #1501 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by johnnyutah (6 years ago)

Post #1502 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by oohlou (6 years ago)

Post #1768 Comments from the artist about the game's art Posted by mandraws (6 years ago)

Post #2179 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by SpookyCharlie (6 years ago)

Post #2378 webcast info on TNA and Jetsons. Posted by SpookyCharlie (6 years ago)

Post #2515 YouTube vid. Great quality. Posted by DeadFlip (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frankmac.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3255 6 years ago

Is TNA a direct purchases from Spooky? Will any distros sell them?

#3258 6 years ago

Thanks.

5 months later
#5207 6 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

They all do... literally inspected every game that has ever left here. I care and stuff!
Summer help will be back and we'll keep everything moving as fast as we can. TnA is still solo on the line and will be for a while... hoping to get it fairly caught up before Alice starts rolling. Tall task to say the least with it still selling well!
Ahhhhhh yes, the growing pains of a small pinball company. Good problems, but still problems.

How many TNAs and how many ACNCs will be down in TPF??

#5260 6 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

1 and 3 vs. 2 and 4.

Badass!!

#5284 6 years ago

What # is shipping at this point?

#5287 6 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

I’ve been told me #112 is on the line this week. Will be at The Sanctum as soon as I get it.

Thanks for the update..

#5413 6 years ago
Quoted from Goonie:

As a great man once said..."After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing after all as wanting. It is not logical, but is often true"
- Spock

That said, where's my game!?!? #168 butter...almost there!

Absolutely true ! For a Hot minute I was all in to pay more! .. Nah !! I will wait..No reason to blow dough$$$.

#5416 6 years ago

You can just come play ours until you wait silly on Monday’s. I’m all paid up

Thanks, That would be great!!!
PM me info.... Thanks Again..

#5418 6 years ago

Info’s all public. The Sanctum. Open every Monday night from 6:30 to somewhere between midnight and 1AM. 47 games on freeplay. 10$ door fee. Big commercial fridge for BYOB. Weekly leagues and tournaments here every Monday.
290 Pratt St Meriden CT. East entrance. 2nd floor.

Fantastic! Thank you!

#5456 6 years ago

Don't worry, I am adding things like Co Op Mode, Co Op 2v2 VS Mode, more sound effects, bug fixes, lighting adjustments, advanced operator adjustments, reliability improvements, etc.
I will not change the gameplay as it is (in my opinion) amazing as it stands.
--Scott

Who is this?

D051AB86-0F1F-4549-8902-66A9209AF062.jpegD051AB86-0F1F-4549-8902-66A9209AF062.jpeg

2 weeks later
#5635 6 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

I keep seeing references to a "Butter Cabinet". Can someone explain what that is to me?

EAEC39E9-5F65-4D05-9C14-E2BF360D93B3.jpegEAEC39E9-5F65-4D05-9C14-E2BF360D93B3.jpeg

#5660 6 years ago

TNA
TNA
TNA

Happy Cheers

1 week later
#5768 6 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

Just my notes from the Side Rails install which is really easy.
Removing the side rails is easy, a bunch of screws and 2 nut/bolts. Hardest part is that Spooky glue gun the flipper bolt so you have to get some of that out to turn the nut. Also easier if you loosen one of the screws on the flipper switch and rotate that out of the way.
When overlaying the lighted strip you do have to ensure that the lighted bit isn't going to be pierced by two screws, as two of them do go through the top plastic area. Its hard to get it wrong. Also worth connecting the power supply before so you can test easily. On my TNA the rear glass slot was tighter on one side which made threading the wire through on one side a bit hard. When I tightened it all up the screws the el-paper whine that you nearly always get with this stuff reduced quite a lot which was a nice bonus. Must have mod in my view
Neil.

Looks great.

#5786 6 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Interesting, thought this one recently jumped over 400?

Sometimes the buyers back out and spot becomes available.

Maybe the buyer wanted a game that would be released sooner like Iron Maiden for instastance. They could always go back to CNA later .

#5788 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

nah, distributors often buy spares of hot games. In this case it is smart for distributors to commit for an additional game in cue every so often to ensure they can sell an earlier spot to a new customer. 1 of the benefits of using a distributor sometimes

Sounds legit..

#5789 6 years ago

How are The playfields holding up as far as chips or dimples?

#5792 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

No issues here on number 2.
Still looks fantastic! Best pf in the industry by far!

Good news.

1 week later
#5922 5 years ago

Is the LCD screen adjustable. Brightness,color etc??

#5935 5 years ago

HOOKEDONPINBALL’s TNA SIDE RAIL LIGHTING KIT is amazing looking in a dark setting.. A must have!

#5949 5 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

How did you route the wires?

My wires are run to the front of the machine and go over the cab right in front of the black plastic glass receiver piece. I then put a small piece of tape over the wire for added protection. It does not interfere with the glass or the lockdown bar. It is a 10 minute job with proper tools and a plan.

#5953 5 years ago

Switch mounted on head with double-sided tape for easy access to flashing modes.

27dnast

9931C0D9-D6D5-432B-B7BA-8EDB93570ABE.jpeg9931C0D9-D6D5-432B-B7BA-8EDB93570ABE.jpeg
FBFF1E7F-6C2B-479E-B731-5013D542409C.jpegFBFF1E7F-6C2B-479E-B731-5013D542409C.jpeg
B1B31A59-44E6-4333-9772-9C01E5DCB381.jpegB1B31A59-44E6-4333-9772-9C01E5DCB381.jpeg

#5964 5 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Got the rail lights installed... ran the wires like frankmac ... was easy as pie. Here’s some pics of this beast:

Sweet! I need the speaker light kit.

#5971 5 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

I’ll finally get a install vid lol.
More good news for those purchasing side rail kits. Going forward all will have a remotely wired button to quickly change the light mode. On solid, slow pulse and fast pulse will be easilly changed without having to lift up the playfield. Peraonally i like them lit always but we added the remote button due to feedback.
We also get to measure out for our next tasteful addition. Keep notes with your machine # my good fellas.

HOOKED >> You should make an EL kit that will illuminate behind the Spooky G. emblem on TNA preferably white... If you can make a splitter that works both the TNA and the Spooky G. off the original TNA set up that would be fantastic..
Thanks frankmac

#6012 5 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Nice place! I could get so much more house if I didn’t live in the northeast.

Rascal_H I think I bought your Foxy Lady a few years back?

#6014 5 years ago

Hope all is well. I am keeping FL great little game.. TNA is great. Talk soon!

Quoted from Rascal_H:

Yep! Want to sell it back? Haha.
Think I’m going to ask for another invoice to finish paying for my TNA... just do it feels closer.

1 week later
#6090 5 years ago

Be sure to update that software!!!
--Scott

What is the current update # ?

#6115 5 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Everyone says how great DI, saw one local for good deal.

I will get back in line for DNA if I get DI.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tna-or-di#post-4360809

I have both DI and TNA I would say stay with TNA. TNA gets a lot more play in my world. Just saying, good luck on your choice you really can not smake a bad choice with these pins..

#6121 5 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

I had the TnA set up at the Macs Interstate Pinball Classic here at my place yesterday.
I didn’t put it in the Comp, I had it available for everyone to play all day.
This is the first time any of them had seen it in the flesh, and the reception was overwhelmingly positive. It was played non stop all day.
rd

Good for you rotordave .It is Awsome when people share!

#6136 5 years ago

5th reactor is my Kryptonite .
How many reactors is everyone’s average? 3 ball game.

#6138 5 years ago
Quoted from Pmaino:

I probably average getting to reactor 2. My best was getting up to reactor 6 until last night. Had the game of my life and was one shot away from destroying reactor 8. Such a rush. Best game ever!

Game rocks. Very hard not to push that start button 3more times....

#6144 5 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

What settings? Factory?

Yes, going to go to easy tonight. I did make adjustments to the pop and the slings.

#6145 5 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

What settings? Factory?

I also took advice from a post Aurich and brook in the foam by hand on the rad targets as mine needed a sold hit to register. Now they are much more sensitive in my favor.

#6153 5 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

I probably average two reactors. A good game for me is three, a great game is four. Yesterday, I was playing a quick game at lunch and drained with the third reactor critical with two balls locked. That was exciting for me. This might be a dumb question, but what is your go to shot from the left flipper? If the grid is completed, I will backhand the scoop to start the reactor. Otherwise I typically go for the lock, but I have much less confidence then shooting it with the right flipper.

Back hand right flipper for the lock.
Back hand left flipper for the scoop.
Right flipper to put me up in the reactor is my best shot. Shot from the left flipper to the right side is tight. If I drain my plung will usually get me up in the reactor. I like to have the lock loaded at the time of critical reactor that also gives me some madness and luck of hitting a free shot to defeat the reactor.

Note : None of these are guaranteed. Especially when I get to the fourth reactor going to five . I feel the pressure usually bug out and blow it . Practice and more time and skill and I will get it.

#6172 5 years ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

Well 3 weeks to get on the line, they still have to build and ship it so I guess it depends how long that takes.

This is all I see and here when you post.. your avitar looks like Anderson Cooper.
No disrespect.

4F06BD71-175E-4956-AAB0-6AA2174D404A.jpeg4F06BD71-175E-4956-AAB0-6AA2174D404A.jpeg

#6183 5 years ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

All I need now is the white hair and that Venderbilt money!!

Awesome! 200mil never hurts!! AC is doing ok also!

Hope you get your TNA Soon.. Congrats.

#6185 5 years ago

Hey there!!! Another TNA code update is here! This is a short, but good one.
I have fixed a few bugs and added what I like to call “Speed Runs” to kill each reactor. What do I mean you ask? The game now displays reactor uptime on the display telling you exactly how many seconds each reactor has been online for. The timer starts as soon as the reactor start scoop has been hit and stops when the reactor is destroyed. These speed times are stored in the high score table as “Reactor X Speed Run Champ”. There are 10 of these. One for each reactor and one for Total Annihilation!
Every second counts when battling these reactors so be sure to skip the reactor startup animation and be sure to skip the bonus count at the end of your ball. Your reactor uptime pauses if another player is up, but the timer does not pause until after the bonus count.
Have fun everyone!
Change Log:
v1.2.1 – 05/22/2018 – Scott Danesi
## Bugs Fixed ##
– Skillshot light stuck on is now fixed.
– Reply info in attract mode now says replay for credit and Extra Ball when award is an extra ball
– Tilt during multiball trough issue fixed
## Features Added / Modifications ##
– Added reactor uptime champs to high score boards
– Added reactor uptime to display while reactor is running
– Random performance enhancements
– Co Op now can be enabled if you forget to enable it on adding player 1
## Download Link ##
https://drive.google.com/open?id=11iirLZAPz0k-yNbEmt8AguLAuMOqbGbX
Code Update Procedure:
WARNING: Updating code on your game will reset your audits and settings on the game after the update procedure. However, these audits and settings are automatically dumped to the USB stick as a backup for your reference. I am planning to add functionality to save audits within the game in the future.
Step 1: Download the latest “pkg” file from the link above.
Step 2: Copy the “pkg” file to a USB flash drive. Do not change the name of the file, should be named “tna-gamecode.pkg”.
Step 3: Power off the game and remove the backglass.
Step 4: Insert the USB flash drive into an open USB port on the PC located on the right side within the backbox.
Step 5: Power on the machine, a message should appear saying that the software is updating.
Step 6: Once the code update is complete, remove the USB flash drive and restart the machine.

Thank you!

#6196 5 years ago

TNA will be used in the Pintastic New England Show for a charity side event along with the main event we run. It will be a reactor chase battle. Whoever has the most reactors at vendor hall and tournament closing on Saturday night wins half the prize pool. Other half to a charity close to me, The Andrea Ritz Clinics in Paraguay. If there is a tie for most reactors destroyed the score will break the tie.
This charity event will encourage Co Op mode. For a single player to enter a game will cost 2$. To play a 2 player Co Op game it will cost 5$ to enter. To play a 3 player Co Op game it will cost 10$ to enter. To play a 4 player Co Op game it will cost 20$ to enter.
See everyone at Pintastic in June!
-Jim

Sounds like fun Jim!

#6197 5 years ago

I added a strip of led to the back of the cab it makes a soft glow to the plastic of the back reactor panel.

Bad photo but looks great in person.

89FF5D97-8C7F-4A6D-8EB0-74F0A309644E.jpeg89FF5D97-8C7F-4A6D-8EB0-74F0A309644E.jpeg

2328543B-9D56-46E2-A63E-EFADD1DACD8D.jpeg2328543B-9D56-46E2-A63E-EFADD1DACD8D.jpeg

#6214 5 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Sorta related question... are TNA playfields hinged like a Williams or flopsie wopsie (I think that’s the official term).

Slides on rails. Feel like a newer Stern . Not bad.

1 week later
#6257 5 years ago

Can anyone share the location or a pic of where the TNA speaker light wires plug in ?
Thanks Frankmac..

#6258 5 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Number 14 holding up strong. Looking to be one of my all time favorite games.

100% TNA and Maiden LE top 2 on my list.

#6262 5 years ago
Quoted from tatman9999:

Did you figure this out? Just installed mine and have no clue where they plug in.

Not yet! I emailed KT and she replied and will email me them soon . I will post when I receive them.

Frankmac

#6304 5 years ago

Can someone with TNA speaker lights post a short vid of them interacting with the game? Or link me to a vid if you know of one?

Thank you.

3 weeks later
#6470 5 years ago
Quoted from Chicoman:

TNA is everything I was hoping Iron Maiden would be. Maiden is complete garbage thrown together with a license slapped on it and TNA is a work of GENIUS!

You are smoking DUST.

1 month later
#6628 5 years ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

#230 in the home, all systems go!

Congrats!

#6629 5 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

i am driving tomorrow 9 hrs round trip for a tna with a buttercab. hope some friends will be over friday. bring some coin with them.

Congrats, You will love it!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, DE
$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pensacola, FL
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
ScottieIA Mods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy

$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider frankmac.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/total-annihilation-production?tu=frankmac and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.