Topic Stats

• 7,250 posts
  • 628 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by jaybeedee
  • Topic is favorited by 183 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Would you buy this if Spooky Pinball built it? How much would you be willing to pay?”

• Yes 156 votes
    14%
  • No 219 votes
    19%
  • Maybe 186 votes
    16%
  • $5500-5750 324 votes
    28%
  • $5751-6000 98 votes
    9%
  • $6001-6250 63 votes
    6%
  • $6251-6500 44 votes
    4%
  • $6501-6750 18 votes
    2%
  • $6751-7000 34 votes
    3%

(Multiple choice - 1142 votes by 940 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

There have been 842 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

E67F88CC-A60F-4050-8535-9FE4AC10AF98 (resized).jpeg
BEA18764-7BFD-48AC-B8FC-DE42C34F8EDB (resized).jpeg
tnaupdate2 (resized).jpg
20190103_200657 (resized).jpg
F4744DB3-BE5D-46AF-948D-6BFF19B8CF6C (resized).jpeg
CodeUpdate1.3.0_7 (resized).png
IMG_20181121_122102 (resized).jpg
TNA2.jpg
TNA1.jpg
20181115_190843 (resized).jpg
IMG_4176 (resized).JPG
IMG_4177 (resized).JPG
IMG_4178 (resized).JPG
IMG_20181112_184121_01 (resized).jpg
57108D5A-B33E-4BD1-8571-5BC7D16D3669 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1109 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

34 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #11 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by APB_Enterprises (3 years ago)

Post #301 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by stevevt (3 years ago)

Post #360 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by trilogybeer (3 years ago)

Post #376 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by FalconPunch (3 years ago)

Post #1501 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by johnnyutah (2 years ago)

Post #1502 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by oohlou (2 years ago)

Post #1768 Comments from the artist about the game's art Posted by mandraws (2 years ago)

Post #2179 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by SpookyCharlie (2 years ago)

Post #2378 webcast info on TNA and Jetsons. Posted by SpookyCharlie (2 years ago)

Post #2515 YouTube vid. Great quality. Posted by DeadFlip (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider estrader.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4536 2 years ago

#279 with a butter cabinet...any idea how many they get out a week on average?

2 weeks later
#4802 2 years ago
Quoted from pballjunkie:

What is the proper bill validator type that is recommended for TNA? I would like to make sure I have the proper one for when I get mine on location. Can anybody help me with this?

Where are you going to have it?

3 weeks later
#5056 2 years ago

Need to get some of these butter cabinets rolling off the line.

#5078 2 years ago

I played the game on Saturday and it’s totally worth the wait. I hope the Alice Cooper game doesn’t hit the line at the same time. I’ll reserve my judgement on that issue if/when it happens.

#5127 2 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

What happened to the pink Sac Racks on the Pinball Life website? I don't even see them listed anymore, just the brown one.
There's a lot of TNAs in the pipeline that deserve a pink one. Hell it NEEDS a pink one. Will more be made available?

I emailed Terry and he said they are from extra material they had on hand. Sounded like pink was finished and he is seeing what other colors of the extra material they had. This was about a month ago.

1 week later
#5387 2 years ago
Quoted from OnTheSnap:

Thinking about it.
Would $8500 motivate you to ship it to NorCal?

I’m going to wait in line for my butter cabinet, fly up to Wisconsin and rent a car. Then go visit spooky pick up my tna game and drive it home. It’s about the experience. How many people get to see how this stuff is made or meet the people that make it? I here summer is great in Wisconsin too.

4 weeks later
#5742 2 years ago
Quoted from moonduckie78:

Game #153 here.
I am interested in adding the speaker kit to my build. Think I should I contact Kayte now, or just wait until she emails me about paying? Should be coming up pretty soon, I hope.

I'm way behind you and I just emailed her and she wrote back in 5 minutes that they would add it to my build. I would do it now so you dont get delayed.

1 month later
#6148 2 years ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

Super excited! Got word my game will be on the line in 3 weeks! #230

Did you order a butter cabinet?

#6154 2 years ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

No, I have a shaker, knocker, mirror blades and lighted speaker kit for them to install thats about it. I would assume those are not very time consuming to build in.

Just wondering about the jump from 165 to 230.

3 weeks later
#6314 1 year ago
Quoted from vwallat99:

#270 is on the production line now! This was a butter cabinet so I guess mine is leap frogged. Can't wait for this baby!

You certain 270? I’m a couple behind you with a butter and I have heard nothing.

#6316 1 year ago
Quoted from vwallat99:

Got the word from KingPinGames yesterday.

Nice. I went through spooky but I don’t know why that would matter.

#6359 1 year ago

Anyone get a shipping notice today?

2 weeks later
#6443 1 year ago
Quoted from vwallat99:

Anyone have a step by step on taking the rails off to install the side lights. Having a tough time getting the rails off at the moment. I got all the screws off from the side but she wont budge.

I heard you had to remove the hot glued flipper button and that’s when I called it quits for the time being.

#6446 1 year ago
Quoted from pickleric:

You have to carefully pry out the hot glue for the flipper buttons so you can remove them. I used a small flathead screwdriver. It may seem intimidating at first, but it was a 5 minute or less job. I was able to get the plastic nut off the flipper buttons with a small crescent wrench. There is also another screw with a nut by the flippers buttons that holds the rail on.

So do you have to glue the flipper buttons back or will the plastic nut hold them? Why do they glue them?

#6477 1 year ago

Even though I have mine I would totally wait again for another one. So worth it.

2 weeks later
#6528 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

#302, ordered Feb 8th. Was told "this summer" for delivery by KT. Post #5103, I estimated based on current production speed at that time (Charlie indicated an average of 8 to 10 per week in post #5087) that I would get it by end of July. That's obviously not going to happen at this point... so either production slowed quite a bit, or they "bumped" a bunch of location games or overseas games up in the queue.
In any case, Summer ends Sept 22nd, and at this point I think I will be lucky to receive it by then. I'm guessing more like October or November timeframe. Not a problem and I'm not complaining. Actually works out well for my timeline anyway... just letting others know that the estimates may be a bit optimistic but hard to tell for sure.

I was told end of summer for my butter cabinet and received it end of June so it just depends.

3 weeks later
#6651 1 year ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Getting closer!
Wonder if they’d just let me pick it up at the destination terminal.
[quoted image]

If you call spooky and have them call r and l to release it you should be able to.

2 months later
#7015 1 year ago
Quoted from FireGamer3:

Yea, but HS is not 100% yet, but now that I have TNA I can spend some time getting HS back to a great looking game!

You should see if the 16 buck red led lights on Amazon fit high speed too. Looks much better in tna. There is a link in one of the tna threads for them. If you can’t find it pm me. You get a pair for the 16 bucks.

#7017 1 year ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

I put one of those in but it didn’t work. Couldn’t figure out why

Are you able to twist it in? I had to file the upper nub off mine to get it to fit and twist. I ordered the wrong one but it still works.

3 weeks later
#7114 1 year ago
Quoted from bsobie:

I do Apologize for that driver being Less than Professional.... Technically, a lift gate delivery is only curbside. But, it only takes a couple extra minutes to help someone out and to have a satisfied customer.

20 bucks always helps too...50 if its up hill.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 17.50
$ 3.50
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 107.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 11.95

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider estrader.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside