Topic Stats

• 7,250 posts
  • 628 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by jaybeedee
  • Topic is favorited by 174 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Would you buy this if Spooky Pinball built it? How much would you be willing to pay?”

• Yes 158 votes
    14%
  • No 220 votes
    19%
  • Maybe 186 votes
    16%
  • $5500-5750 326 votes
    28%
  • $5751-6000 98 votes
    9%
  • $6001-6250 64 votes
    6%
  • $6251-6500 45 votes
    4%
  • $6501-6750 18 votes
    2%
  • $6751-7000 36 votes
    3%

(Multiple choice - 1151 votes by 945 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

E67F88CC-A60F-4050-8535-9FE4AC10AF98 (resized).jpeg
BEA18764-7BFD-48AC-B8FC-DE42C34F8EDB (resized).jpeg
tnaupdate2 (resized).jpg
20190103_200657 (resized).jpg
F4744DB3-BE5D-46AF-948D-6BFF19B8CF6C (resized).jpeg
CodeUpdate1.3.0_7 (resized).png
IMG_20181121_122102 (resized).jpg
TNA2.jpg
TNA1.jpg
20181115_190843 (resized).jpg
IMG_4176 (resized).JPG
IMG_4177 (resized).JPG
IMG_4178 (resized).JPG
IMG_20181112_184121_01 (resized).jpg
57108D5A-B33E-4BD1-8571-5BC7D16D3669 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1109 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

34 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #11 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by APB_Enterprises (7 years ago)

Post #301 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by stevevt (7 years ago)

Post #360 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by trilogybeer (7 years ago)

Post #376 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by FalconPunch (7 years ago)

Post #1501 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by johnnyutah (6 years ago)

Post #1502 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by oohlou (6 years ago)

Post #1768 Comments from the artist about the game's art Posted by mandraws (6 years ago)

Post #2179 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by SpookyCharlie (6 years ago)

Post #2378 webcast info on TNA and Jetsons. Posted by SpookyCharlie (6 years ago)

Post #2515 YouTube vid. Great quality. Posted by DeadFlip (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider davijc02.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#723 6 years ago

I can't imagine this will sell for any less than $6500. It kept being brought up how complicated the game actually is underneath the playfield. This will have an impact on the pricing. I haven't been able to play this game but it does seem fun and I'm definitely interested how this plays out

#792 6 years ago

How about we try and get this to market how government contracting works? Lowest bidder wins the contract! Spooky has too many projects on their plate at the current time to get this right. I say we let those Skit-B fellas get a crack at bringing this to fruition! Hell it'll only cost you $250 but then again you'll never see it.

1 month later
#1370 6 years ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

Spooky podcast hinted that TnA would be coming sooner rather than later... Original estimate was maybe later this year?

I heard this too and quickly fired off an email to Charlie asking if they had a guess to reveal and say price. He replied that he didn't know as of yet that still a lot of work to do. So while that comment is great I wouldn't be looking for a reveal real soon.

#1374 6 years ago

I'm patiently awaiting the reveal and currently am on the list. I think they wil easily sell a couple hundred of these but just hope they don't shut off sales too early on it. I purchased RZ 295 direct from them and will need a little buffer time to stack cash for another purchase. I certainly don't want to be in initial batch of TNA but do want a shot at it.

#1379 6 years ago

Certainly no harm in getting on the list. Just a tool to gauge interest. I'm sure the numbers they get on that list will influence how they manage the production line in what will take priority (TNA or Alice). Or atleast how to fit the batches of TNA in with Alice.

Either way I'm excited. Seems like a super fun game. I missed it at Expo last year but I will be hopefully attending this year and will hopefully get to play the production version.

If I in fact like it this might be the game to replace my Fish Tales. So instead of growing my collection I'll remain at 2 but both will be awesome games!

#1383 6 years ago
Quoted from rai:

What is the benefit of one or the other to buy from?

I made a purchase through pinball life my long ago that included a business card from Kingpin Games and he offers double the factory warranty and free shipping to military. Spooky will do the same on the shipping as they hooked me up. But double the warranty is nice.

#1395 6 years ago

That pic is burned into my retinas. I'm certain that's what nightmares are made of

#1408 6 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I thought RZ was unobtainable when first announced, what's up with that?

You are in fact correct. They had a crazy waiting list for a long time. I think lots of hardcore Rob Zombie fans got on the list and then got sticker shock when they found out the price. A lot of new pins hitting the market so people had more options. The new pinbmarket is why I was able to buy a game direct from Spooky. A guy wanted out so he could buy an AFMr. However I wish I would have just held off and bought a used one. I recently saw a RZ go for $4700. I could have used the savings to fund TNA.

Oh well. I got a RZ which I think is fun as hell. I'm happy but might make me rethink how I go aboutpin buying in the future. The limited number available had me originally thinking I'd never get one

2 weeks later
#1473 6 years ago

Just watched a Facebook video at the Spooky compound where an intense game of jarts is happening along with a hints that maybe soon an email with more info on TNA may be sent. Could a reveal of price be near? One can only hope

#1475 6 years ago

Just playing with our emotions....Hopefully they can keep Bryan under control. If he gets too sauced we may end up seeing a naked old man covered in Cheeto dust play the game

#1543 6 years ago

I was almost hoping this would be priced outside of my budget. I love my Rob Zombie and this thing looks sweet! My Fish Tales might be up on the block. The wife is gonna be pissed when I tell her I'm thinking of getting it. Pray for me fellas

#1578 6 years ago

I can't wait for pictures of the inside of this pig! This is gonna cost me some of my shit. I'm guessing I could sell some guns

#1728 6 years ago

i personally like the art package. This was just a game put together for the sole purpose to say "hey look what I did" and share it amongst friends. It was never intended to be mass produced. So I think the comment about the center looking hand drawn is just paying tribute to the beginnings of this game because it was in fact had drawn by one of Scott's friends with a sharpie.

I hope they do runs of this game for awhile and I can play one at a show because I think I'm in.

#1745 6 years ago

This is just step one of RDs plan for world domination!

#1783 6 years ago

I really want to play this game! Another great question is when can we expect to see some gameplay footage?

#1855 6 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Wonder what Scott has in store for game 2

Bible Adventures. I'm sure at this point he's heard all of Ben's ideas numerous times

#1868 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

No. Can see em. Just can't say anything.

You've been silenced! Never speak against the King again or off with your head! Stern holds sooo many great licenses but treat the customers like shit. I love interacting with Spooky! They actually care about the product and end user. I emailed Charlie the other day about a small issue and not only did he get me parts in the mail same day but we then exchanged several emails back and forth about TNA and how excited he was to get this to people.

#1924 6 years ago

Wow that is the nicest cabinet finish I've ever seen.

#2033 6 years ago

Buy it if you like it. If the art is that bothersome then pass on it.

Anyone interested in helping me crowd fund this lol?

#2071 6 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

If they could sell 300 RZs... I imagine selling a game that is actually fun will probably at least double that.

Soooooo you're saying you didn't enjoy RZ

#2163 6 years ago

Can we get a gameplay video of this bad boy in action?

#2166 6 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

There are many videos on YouTube even a few by deadflip, are you looking for something different?

Yeah I've seen those. Just wanted to see the whole complete package in gameplay. I'm sure some animations have been completed. Also how much faster this thing might play with the cleared playfield. I would think they would wanna show this beast in a gameplay vid to showcase the whole thing.

#2192 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Hopefully with some friends!

Wait...you've got to have friends for this game!?

Shit, that may have just left me out lol. I picked up the pinball bug a year ago and have introduced my friends to it at a few parties that i've had. Its interesting to sit back and watch people re-discover pinball and be able to explain rules to them and make them see its more than just random ball slapping.

I've only got a two pin collection thus far and damn do I want this game. Looks awesome, sounds awesome, and is a total ass kicker from the looks of it. Haven't been able to get my paws on it but if I can swindle the Wife into letting me sell other toys for it I just might be in.

#2194 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Metallica is also one of my favorite games

I too enjoy Metallica. I one day want one in my collection. Which is where my problems begin. I thought the Wife was gonna have a full on meltdown when I bought RZ when she found out the price and I just received that a couple months ago from Spooky.

Now here comes along TNA and looks freaking AWESOME! Convincing here that buying another $6k toy isn't going to sit well with her. I think i've come to the conclusion that me Fish Tales will probably be hitting the streets sooner than later. I love the game but find myself enjoying the newer games more. But I have also identified other games that I want as well such as TWD and MET. I would probably buy the pro versions of those.

I can sell my FT for probably $2500 and have roughly a $3500 balance left to come up with for TNA or I could add another 1500-1800 and have either TWD or MET. The latter might be an easier argument win potentially. But damn how long is TNA gonna be available. I fell into this trap with RZ as well with only 300 being made. Damn glad I bought one as I really enjoy the brutality of it.

Decisions decisions

#2303 6 years ago

I'm literally chomping at the bit to call and place an order. Unfortunately I need to let everyone else jump in line so I can have time to stack cash.

I've never played the game but damn it looks good.

#2352 6 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

I'm envious of how blown away you're going to be, opening that box to play it for the first time. The speed, the music, the lightshow... buckle up.

I'm ready to hop in my car and and go full on stalker mode and show up at Scott's house to get some gameplay in (totally kidding)! Might be easier if the @notrashcougar has a party and extends an invite lol. Plus my mother-in-law lives in Nortwest Indiana so I could stop by and see her as well along the way.

The nothing but awesome reviews have me amped up to get it having only seen pictures. Damn you Spooky and Scott for what looks to be a for sure good time and likely putting your hands into my bank account once again.

#2356 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

My personal game will be going on route in Madison, WI as soon as it is ready.
You are invited up to play anytime the bar is open

Next time I come into Wisconsin for work or a Packers game I'll make sure to stop in.

Are any prototype games planned to be in the Chicago area at all?

#2363 6 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

I'll host a shindig

Will you be wearing your ball sling?

#2374 6 years ago

I like your style I'm definitely in.

#2410 6 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Getting some confusion on this whole "build 50 at a time" thing... this means Spooky BUYS / BUILDS 50 at a time. Doesn't mean if you are game #201 we have to sell 49 more before we build yours.
There will be no gap in production times, everyone that wants a game will get one. When sales slow, we'll do a "last call" and build a final batch of 50. When will that occur? Hopefully in 2035.

This gives me hope. That I should have time to get a chance to play the game AND send a check to reserve my spot

#2473 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinfactory2000:

Awesome thanks. Will it be recorded? I cant view at that time...

It will archived on twitch to view at anytime. Jack normally has it uploaded to YouTube within a few days as well.

#2477 6 years ago
Quoted from BackFlipper:

I predict they are going to sell some more TNA's tonight. I will also go out on a limb and say they are going to sell a bunch of Jetson's tonight after the stream. My 2 cents.

I think you're right with both those statements. However I think the larger push of orders will happen once these things start making into some arcades and houses.

I for one have never had the opportunity to play this machine but it looks awesome and gets rave reviews everywhere it's been. For these reasons alone I'm ready to slap cash down on this. Just not yet. I'm gonna wait until one pops up within a few hours drive then go play the hell out of it.

#2482 6 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Main Street Amusements will have one for sure as they have already sent deposit so Lafayette is about 2.5 hours from you. We have league on Tuesday's and a monthly tournament on the 3rd Tuesday of every month. We have at least one person that has been in regular attendance from the Ft. Wayne area.

That's awesome! I've been wanting to come down there at some point just haven't been able to find the time. Let me know when that machine shows up and you can GUARANTEE next available day I have I'll be there.

The Fort Wayne area is hurting on location pinball. A couple places to play but not many.

#2626 6 years ago
Quoted from drypaint:

Ordered my TNA a couple days ago. They were on batch 4. Looks to be gaining steam. Can't wait.

Were you given a timeline on when they roughly expect to get to your batch?

#2635 6 years ago

If someone rolls this thing it should be mandatory that the machine yells "LIONMAN" at max volume. Clearly you are more than man if you can achieve this

#2670 6 years ago

bangerjay I have no idea what you do for a living but hook a brother up! 2400 sq ft gaming building! I need that kinda action in my life

#2696 6 years ago

I will maintain a constant state of readiness should you need me

IMG_1088 (resized).JPGIMG_1088 (resized).JPG

#2714 6 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Are the cabinets pre-drilled for a shaker?

It would be convenient but shakers are WAY easy to install. Took me longer to find the right size drill bit than install the kit in RZ

#2779 6 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Failing that, I think he should sign every playfield under the clear, even if they have to charge a reasonable extra fee for doing so.

I can go without paying for a signature. Unless it's like a $1 in which case sign away I guess

#2794 6 years ago

I think I might be in for a signature provided a witty personalized insult is included free or charge

3 weeks later
#3147 6 years ago

This thing just keeps getting better! I feel like I really need to step up my game with getting the funds for this game. It's really looking like resistance is futile.

#3253 6 years ago

Other than adjusting a couple switches my RZ has been rock solid. If I had any questions or concerns Charlie has been most helpful.

1 week later
#3347 6 years ago

Each time I see pictures of that machine is seems to look better and better. Hot damn I gots to get to stacking cash quicker cuz I need me one of those damn things!

#3392 6 years ago
Quoted from starfighter:

Pinside has always been about ice cream, pitchforks and torches

When the fuck did we get ice cream?!

#3418 6 years ago

I'm an attempt to help fund my TNA I was gonna attempt to crowd fund by offering to send jokes about how old Bryan Kelly is for donations. Looks like I'm gonna have to go back to the drawing board as the internet is already flush with those

#3437 6 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Don't be a dick, whatever your name is!!

My name is Cale. This virtual meeting will have to do for now as I unfortunately can't make Expo or the pinball life open house this year.

Hopefully you've got another year in ya and I'll come formally introduce myself at one of the shows next year. I'd love to pick your brain on proper wagering on the Price is Right contestants row. I know you old folk have all the time to go over strategies.

#3480 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Don't be a Dick Bryan!

+1

#3496 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

lol.
the correct nomenclature is small flipper dude

Have you asked what it prefers to be called? Lets just not assume it's proper nomenclature.

#3510 6 years ago
Quoted from konjurer:

I made a road trip to Benton today to see TNA. Charlie was great to meet and TNA was a blast! Still on the fence with so many new pins coming out but I would clearly be thrilled with a TNA in my tiny collection of two machines. I'm very close to pulling the trigger on a TNA. Damn, it's fun to play and absolutely beautiful. Really a great value.
Tim

I'm certain it's tough to tell in a few short games but would you envision yourself getting bored with it quickly?

1 month later
#3799 6 years ago

I kind of want that carpet in his gameroom. Looks badass!

#3850 6 years ago

This game continues to get even better! I'm so tempted to just call Spooky and order and deal with the Wife's anger

#3855 6 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

She'll get over it once she plays it
Sorry for the triple post! lol

Haha maybe. I keep playing the music around her because she into that kind of music. I also keep bringing up the main character is a girl going to destroy a future civilization.

In due time I will wear her down lol

#3861 6 years ago
Quoted from Tim_may:

It's easier to ask for forgiveness than ask for permission.

True. I fear I may have played that hand too many times though lol. I'll win this battle it's just going to take some time

#3889 6 years ago

Apparently Boz was a spokesman for deodorant back in the day. Wish he would come police pinball shows for the violators and crush skulls

IMG_1393 (resized).JPGIMG_1393 (resized).JPG

#3898 6 years ago

They are producing as long as there is a demand for the game. When it slows they said they would give a last call for anyone wanting to get one.

1 week later
#3959 6 years ago

hearing aids (resized).jpghearing aids (resized).jpg

3 weeks later
#4124 6 years ago

F9481676-C4F3-4ABA-BF0A-6A87BC281EEA (resized).jpegF9481676-C4F3-4ABA-BF0A-6A87BC281EEA (resized).jpeg

#4153 6 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

censored in case you can't say Lionm*n in this thread).

Wait is this like the buffalo club?

#4175 6 years ago

It’s really awesome to see the game sales continuing to grow!

#4179 6 years ago

I had a moral dilemma with myself and setting my RZ to 5 ball. Ultimately I had to come to the conclusion that I’m NEVER going to see hellbound on a 3 ball setting. I recently set it to 5 ball and it still kicks my ass but hell who cares I’m still havin fun!

4 weeks later
#4427 6 years ago

Not no but HELL NO!

#4445 6 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Game play is tough

This is a huge understatement. My machine absolutely infuriates me at times yet I still find myself pushing the start button. I guess I’m just a glutten for punishment.

#4455 6 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

I make the trek to Munster IN just below Chicago for 3 Floyds Dark Lord Day and to stock up on Zombie Dust every year so I certainly cannot judge.

Is dark lord day worth the ticket price? I go to the brewery every time we go to my mother in laws as she’s only 20 minutes from the brewery.

#4464 6 years ago

Gonna need a video of your reaching hellbound RD or it didn’t happen lol!

#4600 6 years ago

A new pincade in my town opened up last month and the owner put word out that he has a TNA coming to his place in the very near future! I'm super excited to get to try it and play some multiplayer games. I too am a bit skeptical on how I will feel about it. I've never been too much into the single level playfields but with the total package of this game (lights, sounds, difficult gameplay) I think this could be a winner.

2 weeks later
#4825 6 years ago

So if a guy were to order today what do we all believe would be the shipping timeline. More time more better to continue to add to my piggy bank

1 week later
#4892 6 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

#83, just got my invoice!
Can someone tell me the width of the head? I typically slide games through my basement window and onto a cart, but I'm starting to think I'll have to remove the head on this one..

That sounds like a job! I’m guessing you’ve got it all figured out though!

1 week later
#5051 6 years ago

I’m certain these will run at the same time. Last I had read they haven’t given a timeline of when ACNC would hit production. In fact I don’t even think they had planned on taking orders at TPF. Potentially they have rethought that.

No way the TNA production line is stopping anytime soon with orders still coming in.

2 weeks later
#5229 6 years ago

My account for my next pin purchase is growing at a nice clip and I keep fighting back the urges to call KT and throw down the deposit on this.

#5431 6 years ago
Quoted from OnTheSnap:

Sweet! I have a few EDF jets also. Fun to zoom around at 130 mph.
I bought my DILE nib and love it. Already a couple thousand plays on it. Can’t wait for TNA.
Here’s a pic of an event I was just at in Vegas.

I’m certain if I were given the controls of that flying machine someone will likely end up hurt. Looks fun though

#5467 6 years ago

Played TNA on location for about an hour today and managed to get the super jackpot! Such an awesome feeling. Can't wait to see what else will be coming to this game.

#5473 6 years ago

Anyone have pictures or video with the meltdown mirrors installed?

#5482 6 years ago

That topper is awesome!

1 week later
#5535 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I am not looking to by #400 as my second one...

I’m assuming autocorrect got you on the correct “buy” to use. It’s that or the devils lettuce has gotten to you

#5576 6 years ago

I once got reactor 3 started and I felt like a stud for doing that. Nicely done on finishing all 9!

#5582 6 years ago
Quoted from rai:

What’s the co-op mode? Is it 2 v 2 or all 4 on one team?

Pretty sure you can do both of those options

1 week later
#5707 6 years ago

Some sort of divine intervention with the order numbers & dates going on here. Is TNA signaling the rapture!?

#5727 6 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Real knockers are always preferred amongst gentlemen

Unless the knockers are old and tired then I would prefer the overhauled version.

#5779 5 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

I'm beginning to think that I'm going to get my Tesla Model 3 before I get my TNA!

First world problems man

#5822 5 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

denver.craigslist.org link

Dayum son! All that devils lettuce in Colorado got some people going crazy

1 week later
#5919 5 years ago

Rumor mill has it if you buy from kingpin games you can pay for Chris and bangerjay to deliver for an extra fee. I’m not sure if both arrive wearing lime green mankini thong style attire or if it’s just Jay. No worries of forklift damage but it may require several strong drinks and several therapy sessions to get those images out of your mind

#5924 5 years ago

Well there you have it only one grown man in the thong attire. Maybe Chrisnwill stick with the ultra small shirts.

Either way you won’t encounter any forklift damage.

2 weeks later
#6174 5 years ago

Spots will certainly become available as time goes on with all the new titles coming out. People will need to free up cash or grow tired of the wait.

#6194 5 years ago

Dayum a 10 month wait for one of these puppies. Looks like I can slap a deposit down and have plenty of time to save up.

2 weeks later
#6307 5 years ago

I had a broken plastic when I unboxed my RZ. It does suck but know that Spooky will take care of this ASAP. My experience with them has been awesome. Great group of people who truly care!

1 month later
#6497 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Not because it's not a great game, it is. But somebody else deserves to play it like I did.

Seems to be an odd reason to sell if you like the game. The game is going to be sold for awhile longer as sales appear to keep coming in. Plenty of time for folks to get in on one. Atleast I hope as I still wish to buy one.

You jumping back in line?

2 weeks later
#6540 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I heard #420 comes with a 1/2 lb of Benton's finest organic

2FDFF4F5-876D-4D89-AFC5-6608629BDF44 (resized).png2FDFF4F5-876D-4D89-AFC5-6608629BDF44 (resized).png
2 weeks later
#6643 5 years ago
Quoted from BillyPilgrim:

#239 being shipped tomorrow! I’m buying this machine 100% on word of mouth, I’ve never even seen one in person. The whole family is very excited for the co-op capabilities.

I think you all are about to have lots of fun!

1 year later
#7243 4 years ago

I think another run IS going to happen but doubtful it will happen anytime before 2021. At least what I can tell.

So game #550 will sell easy and bring in several thousand dollars for a good cause.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
ScottieIA Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pensacola, FL
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, DE
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider davijc02.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/total-annihilation-production?tu=davijc02 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.