Topic Stats

• 7,250 posts
  • 628 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by jaybeedee
  • Topic is favorited by 174 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Would you buy this if Spooky Pinball built it? How much would you be willing to pay?”

• Yes 158 votes
    14%
  • No 220 votes
    19%
  • Maybe 186 votes
    16%
  • $5500-5750 326 votes
    28%
  • $5751-6000 98 votes
    9%
  • $6001-6250 64 votes
    6%
  • $6251-6500 45 votes
    4%
  • $6501-6750 18 votes
    2%
  • $6751-7000 36 votes
    3%

(Multiple choice - 1151 votes by 945 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

E67F88CC-A60F-4050-8535-9FE4AC10AF98 (resized).jpeg
BEA18764-7BFD-48AC-B8FC-DE42C34F8EDB (resized).jpeg
tnaupdate2 (resized).jpg
20190103_200657 (resized).jpg
F4744DB3-BE5D-46AF-948D-6BFF19B8CF6C (resized).jpeg
CodeUpdate1.3.0_7 (resized).png
IMG_20181121_122102 (resized).jpg
TNA2.jpg
TNA1.jpg
20181115_190843 (resized).jpg
IMG_4176 (resized).JPG
IMG_4177 (resized).JPG
IMG_4178 (resized).JPG
IMG_20181112_184121_01 (resized).jpg
57108D5A-B33E-4BD1-8571-5BC7D16D3669 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1109 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

34 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #11 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by APB_Enterprises (7 years ago)

Post #301 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by stevevt (7 years ago)

Post #360 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by trilogybeer (7 years ago)

Post #376 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by FalconPunch (7 years ago)

Post #1501 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by johnnyutah (6 years ago)

Post #1502 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by oohlou (6 years ago)

Post #1768 Comments from the artist about the game's art Posted by mandraws (6 years ago)

Post #2179 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by SpookyCharlie (6 years ago)

Post #2378 webcast info on TNA and Jetsons. Posted by SpookyCharlie (6 years ago)

Post #2515 YouTube vid. Great quality. Posted by DeadFlip (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chosen_s.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#213 7 years ago

I had sooooo much fun with this game, if production did happen... that sound system needs to be in it!!!

#233 7 years ago
Quoted from perryd:

Great game , One of the big surprises at TPF, however, due to the simple design of machine barring the great sound setup, couldn't these be made for less than 5k??

I agree, I would hope for more of a kit. The progress is super cool. That music and display were sweet, I feel like the pf needs just one more thing, but I can't put my finger on it. I love how it's way different than anything else, I think that's the appeal for me.

( The buttons needed the sash behind them, but it's a minor cab detail. I forgot them on 2 restores and had to go back and put them in, easy to overlook)

#240 7 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

If you're in either of these camps, you should just tip your hat, say good day, and move along.

Quoted from bangerjay:

When has a kit ever been a good idea, not being negative, just looking for an example of success in the pinball world

You guys are probably right, please let me rephrase my thoughts...

I like the ideas that highway has... have a full game and sell the playfield as a kit, I'm getting ahead of myself when I say I'd rather have a kit... I'd rather buy the whole machine for 5k-ish, and grab the next playfield and program that Scott comes up with and be able to swap .

Either rate; I'm glad I got to play the game and experience it in its current state; I'm a big supporter of diy, and excited that Scott has taken his passion this far, I think after graphics and polish, this will be a game to recon with, I hope to make my own game some day

#256 7 years ago
Quoted from chadderack:

Here's a thought--make swappable playfields that can easily hang on the wall as lighted decorations in the game room. No need to stuff 'em in the closet.

Yes, I like this

Quoted from InfiniteLives:

I think the concept of swapping out the playfield and putting another one in on route to keep the machine earning while you shop out the other game is smart. In the home environment id prefer a game that is always up and running, but thats just me

Yes to this too

Cool ideas, but it's all determined by how many are willing to pay up for the desired outcome

#263 7 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

Okay, for the sake of argument let's break it down to what you'd need for your kit.
You'd need the fully populated playfield. You'd need the P-ROC boards, plus the computer to drive it. You'd need the subwoofer, speakers and amps to drive them. You'd need the screen and displays. You'd need a 70/12/5V power supply.
So, what exactly would you be able to re-use from your cabinet? Nothing other than the plywood box and some screws, ultimately. And do a ton of work to make all that stuff fit in the box. I don't really see any "savings" here.

You are so completely out to lunch - who has an *empty* cabinet sitting around? Unless it's a P2K cab, everything else was single use, so you'd need to scrap some existing game.
The whole kit idea is insanity.

Just to help out since I built a Bally cab from scratch...
You need:

Cabinet
Leg brackets
Side rails
Coindoor plus coin mechs
Coin box
Shooter assembly
Start button
Grounding braid
Legs
Leg bolts
Leg levelers
Power switch plus hardware
Cab buttons
Button switches
Button sashes
Lockdown bar
Lockdown bar receiver
Glass channels
Glass
Rear glass channel receiver
Knocker?
Tilt mech assembly
Wiring harness possibly
Screws, bolts and hardware for all
Paint
Clear coat to protect paint

I'm sure there's more, and this is only the cab, not the head

There's a lot of expense here when buying new parts.

#267 7 years ago
Quoted from fastpinball:

Don't forget shipping and wood + working skills and tools AND space to put the cabinet together right and not have it look like garbage.
Aaron
FAST Pinball

Yes, or... a local cabinet maker can copy the Bally cab for under $400 in most cases, this removes the cost for TOOLS, and space and the list goes on

#271 7 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

Well, to be fair, this is a concept only, they haven't made a floating pop-bumper yet. However, they made floating slings and flippers, so it can't be much more difficult than that.

Say that again slowly... floating pop bumper, not exactly easy. A coil has to go somewhere, plus mechanics. The most complex and effective floating pop bumper I've seen is on CV, and even that has a full pop assembly... maybe they could do it with magnetics, but wow! What a magnetic field!!

#275 7 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

How about a $500 manual. Which indicates every part neded for the machine with some parts being provided by the creator.

His last name isn't Stern

#279 7 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Not with that attitude

Touche' , you're hilarious

#286 7 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

The LCD screen could be taken out. Keep it as classic as possible, but the lighting & sound is the real draw.

No way... the LCD is amazeballs

Sooo much hard work has gone into the animations/vids and it's incorporation into the game, the LCD will help drive the desire ability of this title... classic Bally and stern has been done, time to kick the crap out of woah nelly; no offense

1 week later
#295 7 years ago
Quoted from fastpinball:

Going PinHeck would be a significant shift in cost of production!
Aaron
FAST Pinball

Doesn't necessarily mean that the Pinheck board has to be used

I'm in, still want to see the art

#374 7 years ago

This is just awesome. I'm excited to see the finished code, art and screen animations, I have a feeling that the whole package is far from finished and will be taking on some new shapes in the near future now that there is serious incentive to get the product to production, I'm also hoping for a few additions to the playfield, even if they are suttle; just cherries on top type of stuff. Way to go Scott !

#518 7 years ago
Quoted from megadeth2600:

The game looks incredible.
Only thing I'd ask the designer to consider ...
Given the "era" the game fits in, what is the point of the LCD in the backbox? I get that you probably need them to sell the game in today's market ... but is it *really* buying you anything?
If you *have* to use an LCD, I'd consider using something like a Williams 2x16 alphanumeric display for this game and find a way to integrate the LCD into the playfield *if* you feel you're going to have to use one . That way, the game has the 80s vibe when you look at it from afar, but has a more modern feel when you're playing it. It'd be a damn shame to play the game and not see the stuff the LCD is doing .
Regardless, they've nailed the layout ... I *WANT* to play this pin . The layout and the audio work together in a seemingly perfect way. I almost feel like someone would have to drag me away from it . Outstanding frigging job!!!!!!

let me just say... the implementation of the display he has chosen with the animations and everything is excellent, and he has already done a ton of work to get it to the point it's at to make the LCD relevant.... and it is very relevant, so are the smaller scoring displays, I like them too, because why not, and yes I played it at TPF at 1am when there were no distractions at all

#546 7 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

I believe the target price will be 5995

It's not even good to speculate at this point

#638 7 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

It works right now in PROC should just leave it that way!

One of the main guys posts this and there's still discussion over what is to be of the operating hardware???

What are you guys smoking?

#642 7 years ago

If this is the way we are going... if you can't beat them... join them

IMG_4467 (resized).JPGIMG_4467 (resized).JPG
IMG_4468 (resized).JPGIMG_4468 (resized).JPG
IMG_4469 (resized).JPGIMG_4469 (resized).JPG

Yep, those are fieros

4 weeks later
#952 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

This is a member of the community, making his own game, and *some* (not all!) of you are just walking in and shitting on his front lawn with some of these comments. If this was your friend making this game would you tell him to read these comments? Do you think it would make him feel good?
Scott is my friend. Someone who's put so much of his heart and soul into pinball, who has a vision for a game, that he's executing and utterly excited about. His vision was always for a brightly colored game. If that's not for you then so be it, that's fine. He's loving the art. I've seen more than some of you, and I love it too. I'm excited for the whole package reveal.
You don't have to like it. You can even say so. But he's right here reading all this, would you say these things to his face? Maybe just be a little polite about it at least.
Maybe stop and think for 5 seconds before you hit post, and just ask yourself if you're being a jerk. Trust me, it's not fun to read people doing this to you, and there's no reason to subject him to it if you actually care about the community and people sharing their work.
Just have a little common courtesy for one of our own. That's all I'm saying.

And then we have this gem. It must suck to not have any strong women in your life, I feel for you, but it doesn't make your comment any less stupid and ignorant. Happy Mother's Day.

Most of the people buying this game out of the gate are right here in this forum...
"Scott Danesi is Awesome "
Has been the banner all of us have waived since post 1.

I guess most of us thought this was a pin for us specifically. Spooky and Scott hired a great artist, I just think many of us are unhappy with the direction and hope it would get away from the same stuff we have been seeing the last few years...

Edgy concept, check
Edgy music in a commercial game, check
Edgy technology to boot, check
Edgy cool scoring mechanics , check
Edgy art to bring it all together...?

I think the bg art is amazing, but maybe we all hoped for something to tie it all in together, I don't think Scott did the art... I think he gave permission (to someone who never read this thread or did not follow the production of this game since the beginning) to have freedom.

Again, awesome art! But when I saw it I immediately thought " I can make something more to my taste to fit the game later if I need to"

maybe there will be an edgy alt translite to go with... Making Pinball is hard, Making pinball to sastify pinside is Harder!

1 month later
#1343 6 years ago
Quoted from trunchbull:

I mean, it's the first backglass in over a decade that looks at all with-it.

Seriously?
GB has a great bg, and met, and WN

#1364 6 years ago

Lol, not fair!

1 week later
#1394 6 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

I may have to make this a framed piece of wall art for the ladies room at Spooky... we already have enough scary stuff on the walls in the men's room.

Perfect! If you do, take a pic of it in the bathroom and place the pic in the goody bag of tna

#1411 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

JOe > please submit a photo of you in similar attire so we can decide which Spooky distributor to buy from next
BangerBorat banana hammock is also acceptable.

Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Ok... MODERATOR!!!!

Gentleman... I think there's potential for a party here

#1414 6 years ago

Where's the old college paddle when you need one?

#1430 6 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

A lot has been said about this game already so pardon if I am repeating the chorus... but I think this could be a big hit for Spooky! It may also establish a new pinball genre between EM and modern SS. A "return to form" if you will, much like the retro-indie video game scene did with games like PixelJunk Shooter.
Simple rules + new tech + new ideas. Excited to see this!

Wait til you see my gamatron

2 weeks later
#1701 6 years ago

I'm on the side of wanting to know about the sound system... the sub, speakers and all...

Also curious about the vibration affecting the hardware of the game?

I like everything overall on the art.

I'm on the list, I might wait for run 2 or 3, the price is a little high for a 2017 purchase for me.

#1726 6 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

At least own your stance on the artwork . Care to post any of your artwork on pinside? If you have been doing this for 30 plus years you should have nothing to worry about .

I can assure you, I have been watching this fellow (fizgig, PACMAN) restore games for about a decade on the klov forums and here on pinside, he has posted countless photos of his art there and here. He has a very good grip on what arcade and pinball art is and what it should be.

He's very passionate about making everything with a games art flow perfectly, and I agree with his observations.

However, I'm not in control of the art direction, and have no say so in the matter, I like the direction the guys went... so I'll leave it at this...

The art (from our perspective) has only been in production for 4 months... I feel there should have been more attention to detail on the playfield and the cabinet, maybe more detail, or more hand drawn aspects. noone has complained about the price, but I feel like for 6k, and the hype with this machine, every square inch should have been epic.

With that said, I know making pinball is hard and pleasing everyone is more difficult. I'll buy the game and be happy with it because it's awesome as is... but in the words of Nate Shivers (coast to coast podcast)
"If you're going to do something; really do it"

#1734 6 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

I've seen some of his restoration work here on pinside and it looks very well done . But I wanted to see some of his original artwork. I have pm'd him in hopes that he will send a link to me .

I think some of it is on the "What Arcades do you own" thread, it would be cool to see the catalog of original art

#2002 6 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Pretty ironic that people fell in love with this game as a blank piece of wood and are now demanding "more detail" is added to the art.
Not every game needs to be a Where's Waldo orgy of detail. Blank space is just as important as what is filled in.

Soooo....
10 years for game development (edit: my apologies, looks like a solid 2 years, but with a few more years for r&d working on other projects)
4 months for art Development
I don't think it's ironic, I think we are shelling out 6k for something we want to support and want to look just as brilliant as it plays (wheather the game is turned on or off)
If the game is off (or on), and it looks underwhelming; why would any of us passionate about shelling out that kind of money not complain properly to help possibly direct something for the game to be the best it can be.
benheck you can't argue with this logic, please help the game be all it can be.
I know spooky and Scott are working hard, but come on , stern is screwing up games with using photoshop improperly, please don't allow the tna project (or any other spooky project for that matter) follow suit. We love this hobby just as much as you guys or we wouldn't say anything, we support you.

Added over 7 years ago: Ben, I'm sorry I called you out, please discard

#2005 6 years ago

Edited my post, my apologies

#2012 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

What logic? The game doesn't look exactly how you want it to, so they should change it to make you happy?
I don't mean to be rude to you, but you're couching your own personal tastes as somehow logic that can't be dismissed, and that's just silly.
It's not changing. Nothing anyone says in this thread is going to make Scott change his vision. If you don't want to buy it then cool. But there's nothing wrong with the art.

I know it may not change from what it is now, benheck Aurich I sounded like a jerk, I'm sorry. I think the art on the pf could be better, it's just my opinion, my thought was that maybe the pinsiders who plan to purchase could have their opinions weighed in and minor changes would be at least considered. I have not actually said what I think should be changed, I think others have exercised that in their own detail.

#2109 6 years ago

I've been doing some soul searching, and reading back through this thread...

I really love this game, I wish it all the success in the world, I hope the whole world has an opportunity to experience this game, and that it helps bring a new generation to pinball in a way others may have not.

I love the backglass, it did have to grow on me, I love the art package, but with that love, I feel as it should have maybe a little more attention. Just my opinion, I've stated this already, I know it doesn't matter what I feel of think.

I feel that the subject of art should be dropped as of now, at least until mods start to surface and others change it as they feel... but none of us have asked what the people who actually designed and worked on the game feel about and think about the art... I know these are almost unspeakable questions, but I'd like to know. If I hear from a designer of a game that he (in this case Scott) loves the art and has a chance to explain, then I get pumped about the production and the possibility of owning the game, because of that connection.

If anyone knows of a podcast or a thread, or anything else where Scott has discussed the art in any form, could anyone please point me in that direction.

I'm sorry for any negative reactions I may have expressed, I just want this game to be all that it can possibly be, I've never been more excited for a game and its success.

#2114 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I'm still keeping his lunch money.

I'm not afraid to admit when I was wrong.

Whatever helps you sleep at night

#2118 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

And I upvoted you for it, check the tapes, but I'll be more direct: good for you, not everyone can do that. It's all in fun man, no one is being bullied.

It is fun! Or I wouldn't be here supporting the artists that make my favorite toys, including yourself

#2123 6 years ago
Quoted from fantarama:

totally baffled at the "unsolicited feedback" concept.
there's a saying around here, "hay de todo en la viña del señor", that would translate to... oh nevermind, you wouldn't like it anyway.

Everything you need is in the Lords Vinyard?

Gloria a Dios

#2141 6 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Though I've been very vocal about not suggesting changes, I would at the very least request there be a specific audio queue when you do complete one of the reactors (whatever that may be) so it could be swapped out later by uploading a new wav file. I would love it if there was some sort of nuclear power plant siren to really get you pumped that you completed that goal
» YouTube video

How about the air raid siren that's in gold wings

#2143 6 years ago

That topper on JD looks much better in my dining room built ins than on my JD

IMG_3222 (resized).JPGIMG_3222 (resized).JPG

#2219 6 years ago

Id love to see the climax of the annihilation as well, someone please post when dead flip or whoever finally accomplishes this on video.

#2431 6 years ago
Quoted from dri:

What style flipper assemblies are being used on TNA? True to it's era, System 11'ish?

Yes, want to know this too!

Also, I'm building my gameroom right now, I can buy TNA, but not until my gr is done! The suspense is already driving me crazy, I'll have to place my order next year... NEXT YEAR!!! That's TOO long!!!

#2587 6 years ago
Quoted from xeneize:

I just hope when my TNA finally makes it home that the Grand Champion score is still logged as LIONMAN!!!

Scott, maybe consider a LIONMAN score above grand champion ???

LIONMAN!!! 999,999,999,999

Something no one can ever beat, because LIONMAN!!!

#2806 6 years ago
Quoted from onceler:

trilogybeer - let me know if you need me to stop by and take a picture of Bryan taking a picture of you taking a picture of Scott signing your game.

Id like to take a picture of that!

#2875 6 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

What does Lionman mean?

None of you have it right.

LIONMAN!! Is an all powerful celestial, you have neither seen nor heard of LIONMAN, even Chuck Norris pays his respects.

Scott Danesi understands this because LIONMAN!!!

IMG_5271 (resized).PNGIMG_5271 (resized).PNG

#2923 6 years ago

great artwork for firepower 2!

#3011 6 years ago
Quoted from Pmaino:

Sac Rack in the house waiting for my TNA!

Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Present and accounted for.

It's just a fun thing to kid around with. You use it to play dollar bet games against your friends, everyone puts a dollar coin in the rack and winner takes them. I like the idea and I jumped on the hype train a little because it's something positive and fun to spread around.

All I see are bare feet

2 weeks later
#3210 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Looks short to me too.

Build that man some pinball platforms!

1 month later
#3788 6 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

There will also be a delivery/setup option. Pay the designer and manufacturer $5 each and they will not only deliver your game, but they will also set it up for you.

They will also deliver and install matching carpet!

2 weeks later
#4004 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

playing more TNA today and I thought how cool it would be to offer a left hand (inverted mirror image) option for TNA.
All the same game, except for everything flipped on the shot layout.
I would buy a second

Left hand shooter as well! Cool ideas

1 month later
#4271 6 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

The high level story is you are traveling to the future to destroy it before they discover reverse time travel. You need to kill everything and that includes yourself unfortunately. Even if you did survive, there is no way for you to get back (no reverse time travel).

Is there a nifty flyer that I could frame and mount on the wall with this description? I’m going to place my order this year and this would be icing on the cake

1 month later
#5008 6 years ago

I’m looking into placing my tna order... I’m shipping to (middle of nowhere) Midland Texas 79701, I’ve shipped 5 games to this area and they’ve all cost around $460.00 through Beltman / Michelle Bianchi (which usually comes by way of RL) .... anyone have any better ideas?

#5021 6 years ago

I just placed my email order with KT, deposit coming!

Scott, I played the Whitewood last year at TPF and was immediately hooked. It inspired me to add custom music to my Gamatron , which I feel like these games may have some sort of spiritual relation

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gamatron-scratch-build

By the way... the inspiration for adding in the music to Gamatron came from following your blog of TA before you had brought out the Whitewood to share. Major Kudos !

#5024 6 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

What number are the up to?

I believe the number 320 was mentioned

#5030 6 years ago

Don’t know if this has been asked before...

Are there audio outs on the game somewhere? Incase I want to hook up another sub, or sound system ?

#5036 6 years ago

I just got word... I’m either 330, or 334.

#5038 6 years ago
Quoted from mayuh:

While waiting for #136, I test printed a few mod ideas that I'd like to install... Finals will be clear. No idea where to install them, I just wanted to make sure, I can print real tiny stuff

Nice, I like em alot

3 weeks later
#5308 6 years ago
Quoted from venom112:

Was going to buy one of these but they are now quoting new buyers a fall time frame. I think slow production is going to hurt spooky in the long run as there will be probably 4 new pins out or announced by then. It’s too bad there is such a long turn around

patience, patience... its a virtue you know, good things take time, the fall will be here before you know it... kind of like lay-away Christmas presents, buy now, pay the rest down right before and enjoy a sweet gift to yourself... you'll be kicking yourself come fall and you're not in line

#5398 6 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

True.
But the $3500 profit can buy one/two other games.
It’s not like the USA has no used pinball machines for sale .... that’s why I’ve taken 50 of them in the last few years lol
As an example, I got my really nice Centaur out of Philly for $3300 USD.
$3500 profit = FREE CENTAUR + $200 of In-and-out burgers = good.
rd

You ate $200 of in&out burgers!?!? I’m impressed

5 months later
#6747 5 years ago

What number number in production are we at guys?

#6766 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I find the deep ones boring because it is like reading the first 12 chapters of a 20 chapter book, over and over and over again. Same quest and nothing changes unless you get to chapter 18, 19, and 20

What about Transporter? Intro, chapters 1,2, and multiball somewhere mixed in lol

“It looks hungry!”

I’m #336

Sitting here bored, kidding kidding; I’m building TNA it’s own house

2337CEB0-294D-4489-8C40-95255F4CC767 (resized).jpeg2337CEB0-294D-4489-8C40-95255F4CC767 (resized).jpeg
#6776 5 years ago

Since this logo is hidden in TNA’s design, I plan to sleep on mine as well

309C1C8B-DB64-43D7-A3CA-BDADE06B71CB (resized).jpeg309C1C8B-DB64-43D7-A3CA-BDADE06B71CB (resized).jpeg
#6804 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I've got the front levelers all the way in with no nut, and the rear ones have a little less than half inch thread showing on top.

Yes, but o-dins house leans a little to the west, so take that into account

1 week later
#6870 5 years ago

I will receive my game, and still check this thread

1 month later
#7063 5 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

401 and friend, coming home! Thanks Charlie and Kayte, you're the best!
[quoted image]

What’s the friend!?

Mine came with a friend too!

E3ED8BF0-BBB7-41FC-8DCA-D074BDFAEEA6 (resized).jpegE3ED8BF0-BBB7-41FC-8DCA-D074BDFAEEA6 (resized).jpeg
#7073 5 years ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

How much $$ ? Been thinking of getting a PF to have cleared.
-Mike

Check with KT, but they were $450 for a correct one, I believe $200 for wall hangers at the time

#7123 5 years ago
Quoted from floyd1977:

I am picking up #412 tomorrow. When you guys say $200 for a wall hanger (playfield), does that mean it has some imperfections, needs to be cleared, ot both?

Don’t install a wall hanger, there will be a design flaw somewhere

Quoted from rotordave:

It’s called “wall hanger” for a reason.
rd

Yes

#7128 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Got word that my TNA is ready for pickup. Sadly I wont make it over to Benton till the end of the month

Hmmmmm, is this your 2nd or 3rd?

#7132 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

2nd one. This is my personal game for home
Original one went on route, was supposed to be temporary, but did so well it stayed out for good. 14 months and going strong!

Atta boy!

1 month later
#7172 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

From what I have seen it sounds like they are in the process of switching things over to ACNC full time.
If anyone wants a NIB TNA, I know Chris at KingPin Games had one available as of last week. After the distributor allotments are gone, I am pretty sure that is it for a while as things will go ACNC and then PHP after that. I am sure they will eventually go back to TNA, but my guess is it will be a bit.

Come again... apparently I’m living under a rock, what is php?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
ScottieIA Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pensacola, FL
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, DE
Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Valley Center, KS
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk

$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chosen_s.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/total-annihilation-production?tu=chosen_s and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.