Topic Stats

• 7,250 posts
  • 628 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 84 days ago by jaybeedee
  • Topic is favorited by 183 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Would you buy this if Spooky Pinball built it? How much would you be willing to pay?”

• Yes 156 votes
    14%
  • No 219 votes
    19%
  • Maybe 186 votes
    16%
  • $5500-5750 324 votes
    28%
  • $5751-6000 98 votes
    9%
  • $6001-6250 63 votes
    6%
  • $6251-6500 44 votes
    4%
  • $6501-6750 18 votes
    2%
  • $6751-7000 34 votes
    3%

(Multiple choice - 1142 votes by 940 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

There have been 842 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

E67F88CC-A60F-4050-8535-9FE4AC10AF98 (resized).jpeg
BEA18764-7BFD-48AC-B8FC-DE42C34F8EDB (resized).jpeg
tnaupdate2 (resized).jpg
20190103_200657 (resized).jpg
F4744DB3-BE5D-46AF-948D-6BFF19B8CF6C (resized).jpeg
CodeUpdate1.3.0_7 (resized).png
IMG_20181121_122102 (resized).jpg
TNA2.jpg
TNA1.jpg
20181115_190843 (resized).jpg
IMG_4176 (resized).JPG
IMG_4177 (resized).JPG
IMG_4178 (resized).JPG
IMG_20181112_184121_01 (resized).jpg
57108D5A-B33E-4BD1-8571-5BC7D16D3669 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1109 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

34 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #11 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by APB_Enterprises (2 years ago)

Post #301 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by stevevt (2 years ago)

Post #360 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by trilogybeer (2 years ago)

Post #376 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by FalconPunch (2 years ago)

Post #1501 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by johnnyutah (2 years ago)

Post #1502 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by oohlou (2 years ago)

Post #1768 Comments from the artist about the game's art Posted by mandraws (2 years ago)

Post #2179 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by SpookyCharlie (2 years ago)

Post #2378 webcast info on TNA and Jetsons. Posted by SpookyCharlie (2 years ago)

Post #2515 YouTube vid. Great quality. Posted by DeadFlip (2 years ago)

Post #2530 Game not yet complete and more code and updates and graphics will be coming. Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (2 years ago)

Post #2942 Link to buy your very own sac rack! Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (2 years ago)

Post #3056 Interview from the corn field drive. Part one and part two. Posted by toyotaboy (2 years ago)

Post #3193 Video of first production game. Thanks Deadflip. Posted by toyotaboy (2 years ago)

Post #3284 Place to order a knocker and shaker. Posted by PDFVT (2 years ago)

Post #3335 Good pictures! Posted by johnnyutah (2 years ago)

Post #3431 List of boards in the final game Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (2 years ago)

Post #3623 Link to buy the custom pingulp. Posted by iEatHands (2 years ago)

Post #3842 launch of interior side mirrors for TNA Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bryan_kelly.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#844 2 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Also, Scott helped build that, so there's some of his DNA involved

That sounds kind of gross, dude.

#847 2 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Nice anchor on the corner of the bed there.

Better yet, check out the mirror in the back.

#859 2 years ago
Quoted from BrewNinja:

Not sure if it was done on purpose or not, but I sure got a good laugh.

If you have to ask that, you don't know Jay.

#994 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

I thought I read or heard somewhere that the girl is modeled after his wife,

Not sure if it was intentional or not, but it very much looks like Scott's wife.

#1031 2 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

If anybody wants, I'll personally draw a penis on your backglass to ease you into your fantasy

I have no fantasy but would like a penis anyway.

Possible?

#1050 2 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Anything you want big boy
Did you like that twerking video?

I did. I would have preferred it in person at Scott's party.

#1172 2 years ago
Quoted from fastpinball:

Sounds like he has a pretty rad boss, too!
Aaron
FAST Pinball

He's so so.

2 months later
#1658 2 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Not endlessly , this game has an end ( and it is awesome) . If it were easy maybe it would get old , but it is not and it doesn't.

You can set the number of reactors needed to be destroyed in the settings. Scott set it to one, just so we could see the ending. It's never been done in a game, that I know of, and I doubt anyone would guess what it is. There is SOOOOOOOOO much about this game that is so well done. We seriously couldn't quit playing.

Also told Scott he needs to work in a dollar mode.

#1719 2 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

2. Will there be speaker panel art too or as an add on option?

I would love to see the speaker panel done in brushed stainless like the side rails. Something like what Kerry makes.

https://mantispinball.com/product/williams-wpc-95-metal-speaker-panel/

I would also like to see the legs done this way.

#1721 2 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Heard you were a leg guy

Your's are nice.

#1773 2 years ago
Quoted from ScottyC:

For me an option for a whitewood looking version of this would be amazing. I got so used to seeing this game in its original form it really really grew on me. I do like the artwork package now as well

Agreed. In fact, while playing the game at Charlie's this past week, I asked him if it would be possible to print the playfield with just black. I just wanted borders, outlines and especially insert text.

I wouldn't do this because I dislike the art. In fact, I really like it, as did the friends that were with me. I would do this just to have a different game and because I also got used to no art.

#1840 2 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Does it help to know it's Scott's wife?

I think that's the best part.

Now that I think about it, it's the biggest Easter egg on the glass. And it will be a glass.

#1919 2 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Did I understand from Mr. Kelly this baby will have a real backglass AND an option for real stenciled art on the cabinet?
Salivating for some TNA if true.

All Spooky's games have real backglasses.

#1922 2 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Did I understand from Mr. Kelly this baby will have a real backglass AND an option for real stenciled art on the cabinet?
Salivating for some TNA if true.

The artwork wouldn't be stenciled. Rather than using decals, the artwork would be printed directly on the cabinet pieces using a direct print process.

Normally, the cabinet parts are manufactured by a cabinet shop, then sent to Spooky for assembly. Once assembled, decals, printed by Spooky, are applied and you have a finished cabinet.

With the clear coated cabinet option, the five cabinet pieces that get art are sent to the printer. The art is then printed directly on the cabinet pieces. Those pieces then go back to the cabinet shop where they get clear coated. Now those pieces go to Spooky for cabinet assembly. You really need to see the finished product in person to fully appreciate how beautiful it looks.

Are are a few pics of a FT cabinet made this way.

IMG_3729 (resized).JPG

IMG_3731 (resized).JPG

IMG_2517 (resized).JPG

IMG_2518 (resized).JPG

#1925 2 years ago
Quoted from herg:

That sounds expensive with all the extra shipping and labor.

I believe Charlie said it would be a $1000 extra. Not only do you have way more man hours involved, but you now have a printing company you need to pay for their services.

#1928 2 years ago
Quoted from Pmaino:

I love the look but don't know if I could justify 1k especially if I won't see the sides that often because it's between two other pins.

Completely understandable.

#1932 2 years ago
Quoted from Pmaino:

Do we know if there will be any other upgrades besides the cabinets?
Plastic protectors?
Side art?
Can't wait for this game!

I'm sure Chuck will have plastic protectors. Not sure about anything else.

1 week later
#2128 2 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

I just don't think TNA would benefit from a bunch of stuff on top of the game.

No game benefits from piling a bunch of useless shit on top of the head.

#2153 2 years ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

Showing $7000- without explaining the extra $1000- is gonna create a shit storm. Someone from Spooky or Joe needs to get on this and fix it with explanation.
-Mike

Settle down, Mike. It's an error. As soon as people get up on a Sunday morning, they'll take care of it.

#2157 2 years ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

Look at how many have already questioned the email on a sunday morning and its not even noon yet.
-Mike

I will say again, Mike. It's an error. Spooky's official email goes out tomorrow and will have the correct prices.

#2209 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I would like to see this also.

Personally, I think this game screams for mirror blades inside.

#2287 2 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Put me down for some of those pics

It's not pretty, Jay.

#2325 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Oh, and Scott Danesi is awesome.

Look up awesome in the dictionary. You'll simply find a picture of Scott.

#2331 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

What do y'all think about the painted cabinets or decals?

It all depends on what you want the game to look like or whether you care or not. I'm in for the "butter" cabinet because that's just me. You really need to see it in person to appreciate how nice it looks.

Are a few pics of a FT cabinet that was made the same way.

IMG_2501 (resized).JPG

IMG_2502 (resized).JPG

IMG_2518 (resized).JPG

#2334 2 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I saw that FT when you had it at MGC a few years back...my gosh is it purdy as hell

This actually a second one. The one at MGC went to my buddy. There are only two.

#2385 2 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

The correct answer is a dollar ... on the glass, 4 player game, winner takes the dollars.

Ding ding ding!! It's that type of game.

#2416 2 years ago

It officially past AMH as our 2nd best selling game of all time earlier today. Long way to catch RZ, but never say never! I think the initial sales will slow soon and pick up again as this gets out there. Playing it is the games BEST selling point!
Nice to finally be in a position to be able to let a game like this run. Wasn't an option just a couple years ago. Growth is good!

You're more awesome then Scott Danesi and Banger what's his name!!

#2695 2 years ago
Quoted from LIONwoMAN:

Here's a nice pic.

She'd look great on the backglass!!

Oh.....wait......

#2785 2 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

I'm going to have Scott sign my game , and I am going to take a picture of Scott signing my game . And I am going to have someone take a picture of me taking a picture of Scott signing my game .

I'm in!!!!

#2821 2 years ago
Quoted from Mocean:

And here's rehearsal. You can tell there were a lot of changes made in the final performance.

It appears Mrs. Danesi is taking a pic of Mr. Danesi's ass.

#2825 2 years ago
Quoted from Mocean:

Can you blame her??

It is kinda nice.

#2871 2 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

Yeah so where do we get a sac rac?

I hate to say it, but it may involve tea bagging....if you're up to it.

2 weeks later
#3145 2 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

I have started the process . The pingulps I am doing for TNA will only be available at pinball life . I will post a link when ready , but it will be at least a month or so before they are up . Terry needs a decent amount in stock , and it takes me a while to do each one , so just time needed for me to get enough ready . No worries though , like the game itself the number I make will only be limeted by the demand for it ( anyone that wants one will be able to get one)

I love you, Doug.

#3152 2 years ago
Quoted from Strohz:

Will there be any TNAs at Expo itself, or just at the Pinball Life party?

Just the Pinball Life party.

#3161 2 years ago

Now I'm hungry for a Kraft dinner.

#3164 2 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

I would buy you a k-car.. a nice reliant automobile

I would buy my own......if I had a million dollars.

#3222 2 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

It would have looked really nice next to my paragon , but I am selling paragon to fund my purchase of Total Nuclear Annihilation.

I thought Scott was givng a game to all his close friends.

#3236 2 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

Today I learned, I am too poor to have close friends.

And I thought we had something.

#3322 2 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

Silly question: if you manage to destroy the 9 reactors, does the game end immediately?
It would be great to have a short grace period with music and lightshow going crescendo towards final destruction... "Total annihilation in 10...9...8..."

If you want to see the ending, set the number of reactors needed to be destroyed to one in the settings.

#3356 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Well, well, well. Spooky and Scott finally made a mistake. Not a problem for me.
http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/01-2263-2

LOL I agree, Kim. I understand the use of the grey legs on games of that era, but when I first saw it, I told Scott and Charlie the legs should be brushed stainless like the rails. They're not available, so I'll be putting chrome on mine. FWIW, the speaker panel would look great in brushed stainless also, like STLE.

#3361 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

As I understand things, there are 8? games going out to friends/ people putting them on route and distributors. On Sat at MRP Chuck told me "soon" when I asked
Seeing Joe's has arrived tells me soon is hopefully this week

How about we let Charlie and Kayte take a breath now and then. I guess 12 hour days 7 days a week isn't enough?

#3372 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I am not rushing them at all. Just excited and looking forward to getting the game and sharing it with others.
When it is all ready then they will call. No worries.
Stop trying to suck away the excitment old man Kelly

No offense, man. I just picture Charlie and Kayte in the front seat of the car. All of you are kids in the back.

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

#3379 2 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Old man Kelly is still mad that horseless carriages were invented

Don't be a dick, Jay!!

#3384 2 years ago
Quoted from herg:

As long as we're not bothering them by calling or emailing, what's the harm?

THAT'S the key. But so many people can't do that. Leave them alone so they can build the games. I'm as excited as anyone. I'm #4 and getting a butter cabinet. Because of that, mine may take longer than others. I talked at length with Chuck this past weekend. He explained what's going on. I can wait.

#3386 2 years ago
Quoted from herg:

...and because of that, you don't have to speculate on when, unlike the rest of us who aren't close friends with them.

LOL He honestly had no idea when I'd get my game. A lot of it has to do with the cabinet maker. So much for being a close friend.

#3389 2 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Sure is a lot of words for "I don't know"

Don't be a dick, Jay!!

#3403 2 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Well... Are we???

Nope. But shit starts for real after Pinball Life's open house. Until then, Charlie still has a few other games to finish up.

#3410 2 years ago

Let's be clear... we are FINANCING a new house, and selling the one we've lived in for the last 20 years. Figured we better do it now before I'm Bryan Kelly's age and it hurts to do ... well, anything really.
TnA's start moving faster real quick. Just waiting for the mini pc's to arrive (hoping by Friday!)

Yeah....but when's mine going to be done!!

#3424 2 years ago

before I'm Bryan Kelly's age and it hurts to do ... well, anything really.

Don't be a dick, Charlie!!

Quoted from vidgameseller:

Damn Bryan, leave the man alone. At least most are just bugging him in this thread, your showing up at his house and place of business

Don't be a dick, Troy!!

Quoted from KingPinGames:

dude, you survived the splitting of the continents, the Roman empire expansion, the dark ages, the journey across the Atlantic, the invention of the horseless carriage (thanks, bangerjay)... I think you can be a little more patient than that.

Don't be a dick, Chris!!

Quoted from jellikit:

It's already been done and provided to you. We can only assume you forgot, which we've been told is common at your age.
Brad

Don't be a dick, Brad!!

Brad is sharp... probably because he's much younger than Bryan.

Again, don't be a dick, Charlie!!

Quoted from davijc02:

I'm an attempt to help fund my TNA I was gonna attempt to crowd fund by offering to send jokes about how old Bryan Kelly is for donations. Looks like I'm gonna have to go back to the drawing board as the internet is already flush with those

Don't be a dick, whatever your name is!!

Don't be a dick, Ben!!

#3432 2 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

I'll show you dick

I've seen the bush. No need to see the dick, dick!!

#3443 2 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

My name is Cale. I'd love to pick your brain on proper wagering on the Price is Right contestants row. I know you old folk have all the time to go over strategies.

Don't be a dick, Cale!!

#3445 2 years ago

Be a dick. I dare you.

I double dog dare you.

#3478 2 years ago
Quoted from gstellenberg:

I have so much more to learn from you, Jay!
- Gerry

Now you're just makin shit up.

#3481 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Don't be a Dick Bryan!

Touche', asshole.

2 weeks later
#3616 2 years ago
Quoted from LIONwoMAN:

Looking forward to seeing everyone who has a ticket to attend the Pinball Life charity event and TNA release party on Friday!

Dr. Bitch!! ;-0

LIONMAN

1 week later
#3685 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

spooky makes them

Charlie continues to make more and more of his own parts, but he does not make the playfields.

#3687 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

sorry, it was a bad joke about them being a trade secret.

Don't make me come over there.....

#3730 2 years ago

Doesn't Stern pay enough for someone to come up with something original?

#3772 2 years ago

#4, #5 and #11 got delivered yesterday.

IMG_0371 (resized).JPG

#3783 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I'm not sure why Spooky cannot fix this as a stock build? Are they not aware of this problem?

Thanks to operator feedback, Spooky is fully aware of a couple small issues that have come up. All production games made from now, will have these issues addressed.

#3785 2 years ago

Charlie and Scott are working on something a little special. Integrated lights will be included.

BB1B126D-44F2-4D41-9ACA-29CF9A9833F6 (resized).jpeg

0B7937AC-FF08-40A1-99A4-4D647D5846D2 (resized).jpeg

#3787 2 years ago

There will also be a delivery/setup option. Pay the designer and manufacturer $5 each and they will not only deliver your game, but they will also set it up for you.

image (resized).jpeg

#3804 2 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

I just want Bryan in my game room

Can your game room handle Bryan?

2 weeks later
#3943 2 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

I'm starting to get this wild idea of forgoing shipping... hopping on a plane in the dead of winter, renting an SUV... picking the game up... and driving it all the way back to MD.
Crazy?

Not at all. I once did a couple restorations for a couple from AZ. They would fly to MN, rent a small van and drive home with their game.

If you've ever wanted to experience small town America, Benton WI is about as good as it gets.

#3945 2 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Hmmm... the wheels are turning. Could possibly turn this into a "fly out the night before, drive back the next day".

You can stay at the Stoney Creek Inn in Galena IL. It's about 20 minutes from Benton. Plan on half a day checking out downtown Galena. You will literally be taken back in time about 100 years.

#3949 2 years ago
Quoted from xeneize:

Hey, bryan_kelly actually KNOWS what it was like to be alive 100 years ago!

I heard that, ASSHOLE!!!!

3 weeks later
#4144 2 years ago

I had hard hitting questions to ask Charlie this weekend. Then this happened. Beer may have been involved too.

9AC059D2-D300-4558-81DD-7B7AE2441469 (resized).jpeg

D5AB8DA7-AC32-44BF-BDCE-B816B86D44C0 (resized).jpeg

A023B55F-1B80-4646-885D-7EE13957F028 (resized).jpeg

63D8E35F-28B0-4A21-9D89-E9918EBF98FC (resized).jpeg

#4154 2 years ago

He assaulted Kayte's squirrel and turtle!!!
I can't wait to move and clean up the yard with a giant concrete Lionm*n statue (censored in case you can't say Lionm*n in this thread).

The squirrel was dead when I got there.

2 weeks later
#4230 2 years ago

How about code porn? I am working on 1.0.7 right now on my vacation day from work.
--Scott

You get no vacation!!

#4260 2 years ago

Just added a new feature. If you destroy a reactor, it will award you 1 single point along with your reactor destroyed value. This way we will be able to track by looking at people's scores how many reactors they destroyed during their games. I am excited about this feature.

Some people are ahead of their time.

IMG_0434 (resized).JPG

#4302 2 years ago
Quoted from Muskie82:

Does anyone know if the mirror blades are something you need to order from pinball life and have shipped to spooky like the shaker and knocker or do they have them on hand to install. I changed my original order from the graphic blades offered at launch to the mirrors but wanted to send everything at the same time. Really don't want to bother Spooky as I'm sure they have plenty to worry about right now other than my meltdown mirrors

Order the blades from Terry and have them shipped to Spooky.

#4330 2 years ago

I've never owned a game where setting it up the way I want it to play was so important. Playfield angle and coil strengths are so important. Initially set up, mine played too fast for my taste. It almost wasn't fun.

I reduced the lower sling and flipper coil strengths and set the playfield incline at about 6 degrees and I now love it. I have two buddies who also own the game and one of them has his set more difficult then mine and the other easier.

My point is, it may take some time but you can make the game as hard or easy as you want.

Oh, and Scott Denesi is awesome!!

#4352 2 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Could you share your settings?

After double checking mine, I've got it set for 6 1/2 degrees.

Left and right lower flippers are 25. The flipper in the core is 20.

Left and right lower slings are 7. The slings in the core are 6.

All the other coils are left at factory settings.

1 week later
#4393 2 years ago

Just inspected and cleared 4 more games this morning!

Yes, BUT WHAT NUMBERS WERE THEY??

#4395 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

remember the mantra Bryan...

Sorry, Hilton. Yes, I was a dick.

#4474 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyKT:

chocolate?? what chocolate? I certainly didn't eat all of that awesome candy from the UK......um ya that's my story especially if my kids find out that I didn't share & hide it in my desk-- in the locked drawer...

Cheese Balls got me #4. Just sayin.....

2 weeks later
#4733 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr68:

But why the short plunge at the start?

For me, at least, the easiest way to lock a ball is with a backhand shot from the right flipper and the easiest way to get the ball to the right flipper is with a short plunge.

Also, the only time the ball will sit in the shooter lane and let you take your time to plunge it, is at the start of ball one, two and three. Any other time the ball goes in the shooter lane, the game will auto plunge it. BUT, you have a couple seconds to plunge it yourself. You can get a short one to the right flipper or you can try for the lanes on top to advance your bonus multiplier.

1 week later
#4799 1 year ago
Quoted from yancy:

Pretty sure I bet 276. Glad to lose!

I'm at 415. I want that trophy poor Scott never got.

#4807 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

I called Kayte yesterday morning to place my order. Was completely unaware about the "record" status of pin 301. Then, on my way back home last night listened to this months Spooky pinball podcast and heard them talking about pin #301 getting some special items. FML!!! Always a day late and a dollar short it would seem!! Or is it just Murphy's Law again?

#302 is kind of like kissing your sister. Of course, so is #300.

#4811 1 year ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I think there is a bet going on as to how many TNAs are going to get sold. It was on a Spooky podcast when the orders opened up, I believe.

You are correct. Epthegeek's comment was that they will be built in increments of 50. Some of us that guessed weren't smart enough to think of that.

1 week later
#4887 1 year ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

#83, just got my invoice!
Can someone tell me the width of the head? I typically slide games through my basement window and onto a cart, but I'm starting to think I'll have to remove the head on this one..

28 3/4"

#4902 1 year ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Why is that? Trying to have the autoplunger make your reactor skill shot for you?
I turned down my trough kickout a bit but have resigned myself to needing a cliffy on the plunger lane wall.

I added this on mine.

image (resized).jpeg

#4975 1 year ago
Quoted from Owlnonymous:

Do you have a link for this?

The level can be bought most anywhere. The metal piece is off some WPC game that got parted out. I've got all kinds of that stuff around here.

#4979 1 year ago
Quoted from herg:

If you're only looking for the protector piece,
https://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=2120
For the level, you'll have to shift it up a bit or drill a couple of holes in the protector and get one of these.
https://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=3499

Or you could install the Stern level.

https://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=1501

2 weeks later
#5128 1 year ago

Also, I forgot to add, the neon colors are hot as shit on the butter cabinet.

I like butter.

IMG_0229 (resized).JPG

#5139 1 year ago
Quoted from ryan1234:

Is that the girl from the TNA brochure?

"Paging Scott Danesi. Could you please pick up the white courtesy phone in the lobby."

#5172 1 year ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

I'm not sure may who built the games would do that, but it's awesome to have an operator that's willing to put their personal game on location while also donating the coin drop to the local fire department. We played quite a bit of TNA and some RZ on Friday.

Hang out with Charlie, Kayte and his family in Benton WI for a few days and you'll find out how wonderful small town living can be.

#5180 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyKT:

I won't be sending out any emails on games this week. We are crazy busy getting ready for Texas!! But there will be a bunch of emails to send when I get back!

Slacker.

1 week later
#5319 1 year ago
Quoted from Titan_Pinball:

Just ordered! #364
I know this has been gone over before but what are ya'll getting added? Knocker kit and what else?

With the light show in this game, mirror blades are a must.

#5355 1 year ago

Every machine is for sale if you throw enough money at it. Heck, if you threw enough money at me, I would sell my prototype and whitewood. If you want to the game quickly, you can put out a WTB ad and see if anyone wants to sell.
--Scott

I seriously thought about having Charlie make mine a white wood. I could have Jay (I think you said it was him) draw the island and mark all the inserts. Then I saw the artwork and changed my mind.

#5370 1 year ago

We've stiffed exactly zero people and that's not about to change.

Hold your horses there, big guy. You told me my game would be ready on a particular day and I could pick it up anytime. Me, Brian and Jesse were getting ready to do so. Then you decide to deliver it.

WTF!! I now believe nothing you tell me.

#5460 1 year ago

Good stuff is still coming.

Hot tub pics?

#5474 1 year ago
Quoted from davijc02:

Anyone have pictures or video with the meltdown mirrors installed?

Not much but I've got a couple.

IMG_0472 (resized).JPG

IMG_0474 (resized).JPG

3 weeks later
#5731 1 year ago
Quoted from Tkaye:

What’s the consensous on the “butter cabinet” is it worth the extra $999?

The grandkids don't know the difference, but I do.

IMG_0627 (resized).JPG

4 months later
#6841 1 year ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

"Hilton, stop being an asshole!" - Brian Kelly

I heard that asshole!!

#6873 1 year ago
Quoted from lancestorm:

What is spooky doing differently to avoid the insert / fog issues with the clear that has burned Stern in the recent past? I don't recall anyone pointing out issues with their playfields and after 200+ I'm a bit surprised! They still batting a thousand?

I think Stern's issues started when they went from using a company that had been doing playfields for years, to one that had never done them. Spooky's people have done enough of them, they know what they're doing.

2 months later
#7156 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Yeah... that must be an older pic of bryan_kelly from when production first started. I hear he's gone down hill a bit since then and has moved from a cane to a walker.

I heard that, asshole!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 3.50
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Sylacauga, AL
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bryan_kelly.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside