Topic Stats

• 7,250 posts
  • 628 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 84 days ago by jaybeedee
  • Topic is favorited by 183 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Would you buy this if Spooky Pinball built it? How much would you be willing to pay?”

• Yes 156 votes
    14%
  • No 219 votes
    19%
  • Maybe 186 votes
    16%
  • $5500-5750 324 votes
    28%
  • $5751-6000 98 votes
    9%
  • $6001-6250 63 votes
    6%
  • $6251-6500 44 votes
    4%
  • $6501-6750 18 votes
    2%
  • $6751-7000 34 votes
    3%

(Multiple choice - 1142 votes by 940 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

There have been 842 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

E67F88CC-A60F-4050-8535-9FE4AC10AF98 (resized).jpeg
BEA18764-7BFD-48AC-B8FC-DE42C34F8EDB (resized).jpeg
tnaupdate2 (resized).jpg
20190103_200657 (resized).jpg
F4744DB3-BE5D-46AF-948D-6BFF19B8CF6C (resized).jpeg
CodeUpdate1.3.0_7 (resized).png
IMG_20181121_122102 (resized).jpg
TNA2.jpg
TNA1.jpg
20181115_190843 (resized).jpg
IMG_4176 (resized).JPG
IMG_4177 (resized).JPG
IMG_4178 (resized).JPG
IMG_20181112_184121_01 (resized).jpg
57108D5A-B33E-4BD1-8571-5BC7D16D3669 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1109 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

34 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20

Post #11 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by APB_Enterprises (2 years ago)

Post #301 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by stevevt (2 years ago)

Post #360 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by trilogybeer (2 years ago)

Post #376 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by FalconPunch (2 years ago)

Post #1501 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by johnnyutah (2 years ago)

Post #1502 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by oohlou (2 years ago)

Post #1768 Comments from the artist about the game's art Posted by mandraws (2 years ago)

Post #2179 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by SpookyCharlie (2 years ago)

Post #2378 webcast info on TNA and Jetsons. Posted by SpookyCharlie (2 years ago)

Post #2515 YouTube vid. Great quality. Posted by DeadFlip (2 years ago)

Post #2530 Game not yet complete and more code and updates and graphics will be coming. Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (2 years ago)

Post #2942 Link to buy your very own sac rack! Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (2 years ago)

Post #3056 Interview from the corn field drive. Part one and part two. Posted by toyotaboy (2 years ago)

Post #3193 Video of first production game. Thanks Deadflip. Posted by toyotaboy (2 years ago)

Post #3284 Place to order a knocker and shaker. Posted by PDFVT (2 years ago)

Post #3335 Good pictures! Posted by johnnyutah (2 years ago)

Post #3431 List of boards in the final game Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (2 years ago)

Post #3623 Link to buy the custom pingulp. Posted by iEatHands (2 years ago)

Post #3842 launch of interior side mirrors for TNA Posted by TheNoTrashCougar (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bangerjay.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#29 2 years ago

I think the art will be 80's style trapper keeper. Scott is committed to the retro thing, damn fool purposely bought a fiero

#33 2 years ago

I'm in, should it be produced

#54 2 years ago

The LCD serves a utilitarian purpose for testing and stuff

#133 2 years ago

Anybody got any sweet mode ideas?

#142 2 years ago

Rules/modes, this could be a good place to spitball

#148 2 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Scott doesn't want spitballs from random pinsiders. He just wants to make his game.
Edit: Upon further reflection, you probably know this and are just trolling him.

Nah, there's a chance that an idea can be laid out that's easy to implement and Scott hadn't thought of, and might be fun

#150 2 years ago

I'm also trying to steer things away from the bickering. It reminds me of those old cartoon fights, where it's just a ball of dust with arms and legs protruding out and it keeps rolling on, gathering up shit in it's way. No purpose, no progress

#153 2 years ago
Quoted from chadderack:

The "man in green" is bangerjay, IINM. Avert-your-eyes multiball.

That image could very easily make its way onto the LCD

#154 2 years ago

I'd be willing to do some modeling. Different shots could add clothes

1 week later
#204 2 years ago

I sprained my ankle pretty bad, day one

#227 2 years ago

Time to heal...

#229 2 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

“The body is but a vessel for the soul, a puppet which bends to the soul's tyranny."

IMG_8179 (resized).JPG

#236 2 years ago

When has a kit ever been a good idea, not being negative, just looking for an example of success in the pinball world

#250 2 years ago

I don't ever want perfectly good playfields sitting in my closet, That's why kits or modular playfields have limited potential.

#281 2 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Mind you, last time I was at your house you had a whole pin in your closet!
A Gottlieb Going Nuts no less!!!
rd

Quoted from Nelly:

I am willing to bet that wasnt the only closet that had a pin in it. If he can fit a game in there he will!

The shame!!

#282 2 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

There are often "hidden" areas in homes as well... bring out the gimp! In Jay's case that might be a Gottlieb Humpty Dumpty machine, but who knows?
Brad

Humpty Dumpty is for sale if you want it

1 week later
#289 2 years ago

It's a sign

#332 2 years ago

Sweet news!

#347 2 years ago

So happy!

IMG_8276 (resized).JPG

#415 2 years ago

Plus...$

#419 2 years ago
Quoted from mof:

False.
Just added drops to firepower.
It plays faster.
The fun is +9000. Because drops.
Myth busted.
Drops 4 Life...
Mof

You need to hit them multiple times to get the job done, with the drop down, you don't have anything to hit w/o the stand ups behind as well

#434 2 years ago
Quoted from mof:

False.
1. Drops don't have to "stay down for a full reset" if you put a solenoid behind each one. See Barracora, Defender. Raise them when you choose.
2. You can have standups behind drops.
-mof

Those all add money

#478 2 years ago

The only suggestion I have is;
Somebody suck this man's dick

#524 2 years ago

And to play Wham! videos

#526 2 years ago

Are Nixie tubes even associated with the 80's?

#558 2 years ago

You have your whole life to make your first game, six months for the second

#559 2 years ago

Hurry up Scott, I want to see Fiero Fever

#565 2 years ago

Scott's weird though, a working game then art??? Whaaaatttttt?

#584 2 years ago

Semi-annihilation?

#598 2 years ago

Hey Scott, remember those hundreds of hours you spent programming? Do that again so we save some money

#608 2 years ago

The fiero game should only be a two player

#621 2 years ago
Quoted from Mocean:

Seems the trend of posting pinball financial data isn't going to end any time soon...
Seriously, though. This is about as on-topic as me posting the complete ruleset for Buffy. Then again, I'd probably get thumbs down if I did that...

Never pass up an opportunity to make things about you!!

#624 2 years ago

Anybody wants a used one, I can hook you up. Selling them on Craigslist is getting weird

#625 2 years ago

Also my neighbors kid is selling various meats and cheeses...so if you need anything lmk

#626 2 years ago

I also have an old end table and a bookcase that needs to go, I'm blowing this shit out

#632 2 years ago
Quoted from chadderack:

How well does the banana hammock integrate with a vajazzler?

I'm going to find out in a few months

#636 2 years ago
Quoted from Goonie:

Hmmm, a blowout sale you say?

Come get your xenon!

#637 2 years ago

And we know you're reading this Scott

#649 2 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I really enjoy lightshows and this game has a amazing one and one of the best imo.. On top of that it has super fast gameplay, good rules, lcd and a good bit going on with some neat tricks . I will be in on this pin ..... how do i order lol.... absolutely love it and amazing job scott. I hope i can get one the first 50....</blockquote

Email spooky

2 weeks later
#678 2 years ago

More money out the door

#716 2 years ago

It's a custom cabinet that looks like Scott

#720 2 years ago

I like the not limited approach

#757 2 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Game I'd compare it to is Flash Gordon. That's a big compliment too as far as I'm concerned. TNA is probably the only game I'd sell my Flash Gordon for now that I've downsized my pin space and only keep 5 running.
Fuck Iron Man, it's nothing like it. Just because that's a basic ass Stern doesn't really make it compare in any way. So don't get hung up on that, there's nothing to it.

No need to throw iron man under the bus

#764 2 years ago
Quoted from chadderack:

You could throw Iron Man under a vajazzler and he'd come out OK.

Iron man goes in the flying man

#765 2 years ago

I want to be just like awesome Scott!

IMG_8509 (resized).JPG

#781 2 years ago

Slingshots are pricey too

#814 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballlife:

Yes, Scott works at Pinball Life as his *day job*. He is our engineer and resident genius.
As for TNA, this is Scott's *moonlighting* job. PBL is not developing the game. All things TNA are between Spooky and Danesi Designs.
Of course Scott not only works at PBL, he is also my friend and has been for the last decade or so. I 100% support the TNA project for that reason, and it's certainly reason enough. However, PBL does not manufacture or develop pinball machines. I just want to make that clear for the record (or perhaps no one was wondering, but whatever).
Terry.

Just bagatelle

#816 2 years ago

Totally different

#818 2 years ago

Oh yeah?

IMG_8547 (resized).JPG

#819 2 years ago

I don't mean to derail, this game is straight up fun, a hard thing to make happen

#823 2 years ago

Throwing a million things in a machine doesn't guarantee a good time.

#826 2 years ago

Also, Scott helped build that, so there's some of his DNA involved

IMG_1177 (resized).JPG

#843 2 years ago

Scott already has an awesome shirt

IMG_8549 (resized).JPG

#851 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I'm surprised he did not need to crop further...

It was tucked

#932 2 years ago

My nipples are available for viewing

#966 2 years ago

It is pretty nice outside, I might get the nipples out, let em breath

#971 2 years ago

Nips out for Danesi!

#992 2 years ago

Whoo hoo! Doug and I are famous !!

#1012 2 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

My only suggestion so far is that this game comes shipped with the soundtrack on most if not all of these formats...
MP3 (download code or funky shaped thumb drive)
CD
Cassette
Vinyl

Definitely cassette

#1023 2 years ago

If anybody wants, I'll personally draw a penis on your backglass to ease you into your fantasy

#1029 2 years ago
Quoted from lavmech1:

Well,

Pointing out that men (the majority of pinball players) may have been more likely to relate to a male lead character in no way equates to me declaring "NO GIRLS ALLOWED!!!". It is simply an observation and not a confirmation of overwhelming sexism. I'm sorry you both have an issue with it.

Buuuuuuuut, historically backglasses have been populated by women

#1035 2 years ago
Quoted from lavmech1:

I know. I totally agree, and in many cases that fits the theme perfectly. It's not a big deal, I just was expecting more of a faceless hero. Like someone else said it kindof leaves things open to the player's imagination that way. Not a make or break issue though.

Truthfully, I didn't think there would be any human characters on it either

#1036 2 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I have no fantasy but would like a penis anyway.
Possible?

Anything you want big boy
Did you like that twerking video?

#1038 2 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

Sweet. If you're going to trace yours then it will be anothere "little" easter egg to find on the backglass

Have I told you about the time I got poison ivy on my nuts, they swelled up to grapefruit size, my penis looked like the stem

#1039 2 years ago
Quoted from lavmech1:

Well, that's one way of looking at it. That works!

Everyone dies

#1040 2 years ago

You can picture my nipples up there too

#1045 2 years ago

No, but I'm intrigued (in a totally straight way since my wife is sitting next to me). No pictures necessary though.

Before camera phones, but I almost ran out of folds if you know what I mean

#1046 2 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

I guess her timeline would not change if she comes from the past to destroy a future civilization and succeeds she dies with that civilization , but she would save a bunch of other 1980s women if she succeeds . So there is that , but mostly everyone dies .

Sssssccccooooootttttt????

#1049 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

How does the character being female impede anyone's imagination to enjoy this game? Are you afraid you'll have to get "the operation" to get the full experience of the game? I mean, can you play Spider-Man without having been bit by a radioactive spider and wearing spandex? Do only Italian plumbers relate to Super Mario Bros.?

I've pretended I was the space shuttle, while playing space shuttle

#1053 2 years ago

I mean, this is the only way

#1056 2 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

Are the stories about role-playing Devil's Dare at your house true?
Brad

Take anything you've heard, double it

#1112 2 years ago

Ahhh, the artgument phase of pinball design...

#1150 2 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

What is this wacky crap? What's the back story of Cosmic Gunfight? Or Barracora? or ... (shitloads of other old pins).
Ludicrous.

Doug wrote a backstory to Algar, b/c we had trouble hitting the flipper buttons w/o it

#1161 2 years ago

And who wants to play bttf? Nobody

#1165 2 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

I do.. Clay does

Yeah? If it came down to a choice between the two? Nah

#1167 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

You'll be playing it in June when I host for league night.

I thought that phase timed out

#1173 2 years ago

Do not waste time running it by pinball buddies or "yes men" at this stage.
Keep at it.
Aaron
FAST Pinball
See, if we were friends, I'd have no trouble telling you when you were being an ass

3 weeks later
#1269 2 years ago

I may have talked my brother into one of these and his newest game is an original medieval

#1297 2 years ago

I want the soundtrack on my Metallica

#1298 2 years ago

Look at our collection of hands, heads and feet to see where we've been. Embrace this parody: the ending of things you can believe. We'll drive you 'til you're skin and bones and when we finally reach the end, you'll fall into our open arms, accept our tears of sympathy. Make way for our emptiness. A descent that never ends 'til the one last living thing is the next thing to go. You should know by now that we never come in peace. Endure this tragedy, wrap yourselves in our fantasies. When you think of all you've lost, weigh it with what you've gained in trade. We've given the greatest gift: this savior that will never rise. The Bringer of Greater Things. Creator of Brighter Days. The city cops, a sub-zero night. A midnight ride out of town. The passenger was found frozen to the snow. Our enduring legacy. We bring a better way. Our handshake crushing bone. The blankets that keep you warm, we've soiled with disease. The Bringer of Greater Things. Creator of Brighter Days. The hollow songs you'll sing at the ending of your day.

#1305 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballlife:

That's either from a movie or you've totally lost it. Hopefully it is the first one. Regardless, it is nothing a mankini can't fix.

Did I ever have it?

2 weeks later
#1347 2 years ago

Definitely a lot of words

#1356 2 years ago

I'd like to play this more

#1357 2 years ago

Ima sit outside his house till he lets me in

#1359 2 years ago

Let me in!!

#1360 2 years ago

Thanks fuckers

IMG_9040 (resized).JPG

#1362 2 years ago

They're in the next version

1 week later
#1397 2 years ago

Let's see more of you

#1433 2 years ago
Quoted from navajas:

My God. I just don't understand how men ever get laid.

Show me the way

#1440 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballlife:

I've heard rumors that Swingboat is not functional this summer. Say it isn't so!
And....... TNA.

It's in business
Just heard a new track for this game and it's awesome

#1457 2 years ago

Too smooth and you'll lose your grip

#1471 2 years ago

Neither will I, sorry

#1590 2 years ago

I'm in !

IMG_9306 (resized).JPG

#1720 2 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I would love to see the speaker panel done in brushed stainless like the side rails. Something like what Kerry makes.
https://mantispinball.com/product/williams-wpc-95-metal-speaker-panel/
I would also like to see the legs done this way.

Heard you were a leg guy

#1763 2 years ago

I drew the island, no regerts

#1830 2 years ago

What charmed lives we live, there was a time when this was your option for new game art...

IMG_9360 (resized).JPG

#1838 2 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

Love the PF, love the cab, STILL not feeling the anime girl on the backglass but it's not a game killer. Can't wait to play it!

Does it help to know it's Scott's wife?

#1852 2 years ago

Wonder what Scott has in store for game 2

#1973 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballlife:

TNA; easy to learn, hard to master. This is exactly what classic pinball rule sets are all about.

I like to party fucking hard. I like my rock and roll the same. Don't give a fuck if I burn out. Don't give a fuck if I fade away. So back to the Motor-League with me before I'm forced to face the wrath of a well-heeled buying public who live vicariously through tortured-artist college-rock and floor-punching macho pabulum. Back to the Motor League I go. Once thought I drew a lucky hand. Turned out to be a live grenade of play-acting "anarchists" and Mommy's-little-skinheads, death-threats and sycophants and wieners drunk on straight-edge. Fuck off. Who cares? I'd rather hi-lite Trip-Tiks than listen to your bullshit. Fuck off. Who cares about your stupid scenes, your shitty zines, the straw-men you build up to burn. It never ceases to amaze me and as I'm suffering your perfection it reminds me of my own race to redress my own sad history of mouthed feet. Eaten hats. Teated bulls. Amish phone-books. Drunken brawls. But what have we here? 15 years later it still reeks of â??Swill and Chickenshit Conformists with their fists in the air; like-father, like-son "rebelsâ?? bloated on korn, eminems and bizkits. Lord, hear our prayer: take back your Amy Grant mosh-crews and your fair-weather politics. Blow-dry my hair and stick me on a ten-speed. Back to the Motor League. I guess life is just a popularity contest. Success, the ability to perform within a framework of obedience. Just ask the candy-coated Joy-Cam rock-bands selling shoes for venture-capitalists, silencing competing messages, rounding off the jagged edges. Today is good day to die.have fun in vegas ya fucks

#1974 2 years ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

exactly, so far the majority of posts have been focused on the lightshow, soundtrack, speed, and the art. With over 6 hours of gameplay available, i would have hoped to see more discussion on SPECIFICS regarding the playfield features/layout, gameplay, and how the rules set/objectives relate to said playfield and playability. instead we have generalizations of 'its fast/brutal' and 'fun'.
it's nice to see someone else FINALLY looking in the right direction.
Do people even understand why it plays so fast?

What the duck are you even talking about?!
Post some gameplay of you playing something without any "bricked shots"

#1975 2 years ago

I don't even know Scott...but what is it to know someone, do we know ourselves, those we share a bed with, those who share our secrets, those who have seen us in our most vulnerable, in our darkest hours, I miss my baby... girl

IMG_9311 (resized).JPG

#1976 2 years ago

I'm buying two of these f**kers

#1979 2 years ago
Quoted from fastpinball:

Whoa. Should someone call for help?
Aaron
FAST Pinball

I'm good A-Aron

#1981 2 years ago
Quoted from fastpinball:

These "off-your-rocker" posts had me thinking otherwise. Glad to hear you are all right.
Aaron
FAST Pinball

Which one in particular would you cite?

#1982 2 years ago

This is just me

#1984 2 years ago
Quoted from fastpinball:

Start at 1973 and just read until you get to the end.
Aaron
FAST Pinball

Meh

#1985 2 years ago

It's all relevant

#1988 2 years ago

We're gonna party Aaron

#1990 2 years ago

F yeah, poetic and poignant

#2000 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Pretty ironic that people fell in love with this game as a blank piece of wood and are now demanding "more detail" is added to the art.
Not every game needs to be a Where's Waldo orgy of detail. Blank space is just as important as what is filled in.

Like Pink Floyd

#2004 2 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

Soooo....
10 years for game development
4 months for art Development

Where did you get the 10 year number from?

#2010 2 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

» YouTube video

That song makes me weepy

#2034 2 years ago

Maybe the guys calling people jerks are also jerks, who can say

#2035 2 years ago

Original ideas are never by committee, you go Scott

#2058 2 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

I have zero games on my wishlist but don't believe that is accurate in any way. My collection is up to date. While I don't think a high percentage use the wish list I would guess an even lower number have a game on there that isn't available for another month.

It's ok to dream, to yearn, to love, share your desires with us Russ, so that we may share in your joy, the fulfillment of your passions

#2069 2 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

OK. I want a Diner, Sorcerer, Mustang and Acdc.

And????

#2139 2 years ago

I'm sensitive to criticism about this game, b/c I know how hard he's worked on it it and is still working. I mean no renaissance faire this weekend, wtf?!

#2168 2 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

Makes sense that it was a simple typo. I wasn't bent out of shape but certainly had a knee jerk surprise reaction when I saw the email today.
Question for Spooky...does the time/date of being put on the interested list have anything to do with a place in line if we go ahead and place the order tomorrow?

Prob ably

#2176 2 years ago

You had me at whitewood

#2214 2 years ago

I'd want mirror blades

Much excite

#2286 2 years ago

Thank you. I still say buy directly from Spooky. Doesn't really matter to me either way. No matter whom you order through (worldwide) you will be dealing with me if you should run into any issues service-wise. If i can't handle it then it goes up through the ranks. I am happy to help out with what i can, the only thing i can offer is a picture of me in a small woman's spooky tank top. if that doesn't encourage you to buy from someone with a little more dignity, then i will happily take your money and send it on to spooky.

Put me down for some of those pics

#2327 2 years ago
Quoted from Rasavage:

I'm in for the big win, but I really want to know who won the pool.

Gonna be me

#2362 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

184 Ridge Ave, Benton WI... Scott's kinda like a cat and startles easy so just come here.
Hopefully Lawrence's Pub and Eatery lets us put one of these in there too. Kinda getting crowded in the pin corner in there! Lol.

I'll host a shindig

#2372 2 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

Will you be wearing your ball sling?

It's always on

#2408 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Getting some confusion on this whole "build 50 at a time" thing... this means Spooky BUYS / BUILDS 50 at a time. Doesn't mean if you are game #201 we have to sell 49 more before we build yours.
There will be no gap in production times, everyone that wants a game will get one. When sales slow, we'll do a "last call" and build a final batch of 50. When will that occur? Hopefully in 2035.

Fantastic stuff

#2417 2 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

You're more awesome then Scott Danesi and Banger what's his name!!

Jay

#2450 2 years ago

30 mins left to wish Charlie a happy birthday!!

#2492 2 years ago

Party on dudes

#2538 2 years ago

Put my deposit down last night, pretty excited to get this in the lineup

#2544 2 years ago

i am shocked that you waited that long. i would have thought you would have been in the first 10 or so.
either way, nice job! can't wait to see a TnA Olympic style game!

I was in since before day one, just the first time I saw Charlie since the official announcement

#2661 2 years ago

Now is party!

IMG_9567 (resized).JPG

#2666 2 years ago

Charlie already meeting that twitch money change him...

IMG_9568 (resized).JPG

#2669 2 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

But can he drive it?

Mmmhmmmmm

IMG_9569 (resized).JPG

#2689 2 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

bangerjay I have no idea what you do for a living but hook a brother up! 2400 sq ft gaming building! I need that kinda action in my life

I dig ditches

#2707 2 years ago

I almost feel like I was the only one who DIDN'T get to play it last night. Your placed must have been packed Dino.

You coulda been my guest, but you would have had to witness my silence of the lambs tuck dance outta the hot tub

#2780 2 years ago

I paid $40 for Flash Gordon's

#2793 2 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

I'm going to have Scott sign my game , and I am going to take a picture of Scott signing my game . And I am going to have someone take a picture of me taking a picture of Scott signing my game .

Some kind of human Centipede stuff

#2817 2 years ago
Quoted from Nelly:

You mean something like this?

The middle

IMG_8178 (resized).JPG

#2828 2 years ago
Quoted from He-Man40:

Where's that picture?
It needs to be posted

Scott's butt?

#2851 2 years ago
Quoted from Goonie:

Game #168 ordered. Can i pay with dipped Sacagaweas?

Do it

#2882 2 years ago
Quoted from GhostThruster:

Can you get these coins from the bank if you ask for them specifically? I can't say I have ever tried to find them.

Yes

#2906 2 years ago

Pinball machines are (mostly) made in 'merica, gonna use 'merica measurin'

#2924 2 years ago

You can't fit in that!

#2948 2 years ago
Quoted from BorgDog:

That would be cool on my Golden Arrow, but sadly it's a 1 player game

Just play one at a time

#2953 2 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

Wait for underside pics until we make a production sample. My prototype is not zip tied correctly. I can tell you there will be 2 high quality service rails included on the game from the factory.
--Scott

You spoil us!

#2965 2 years ago

Maybe a sac rack comes with the game

#2982 2 years ago

Playing with sacs popularized by trilogybeer

#3021 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

So, the plan is you just go to the bank and get some rolls of dollar coins and then sell them to your friends when they come over? Surely not everyone brings their own Sac coins?

Yep

#3027 2 years ago

Ugh, the slutty Sues

IMG_9701 (resized).JPG

#3040 2 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

For those that have played with a shaker motor installed, would it be a worthwhile upgrade or does the sub chamber and sound overpower it?

I've heard it's a worthy upgrade

#3116 2 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

Throwing down a PP (Past President) is still acceptable.

I'll take anyone's pp

#3160 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballlife:

Ask Mr. Danger. I'm sure he has the answer.

That's Mr danger to you!

#3230 2 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

All I know is Chuck promised me Scott is writing special messages for me on all the blank wood areas under the playfield!

It's fine

#3303 2 years ago

I mean, the success rate of kits is off the charts!

#3317 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

it is too damn fun to not think about putting it in

Putting it in

#3340 2 years ago

Hot dayum

#3378 2 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

No offense, man. I just picture Charlie and Kayte in the front seat of the car. All of you are kids in the back.
Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

Old man Kelly is still mad that horseless carriages were invented

#3380 2 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Don't be a dick, Jay!!

Get off my lawn!

#3382 2 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Don't be a dick, Jay!!

Who's there?! Who said that?

#3388 2 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

LOL He honestly had no idea when I'd get my game. A lot of it has to do with the cabinet maker. So much for being a close friend.

Sure is a lot of words for "I don't know"

#3426 2 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Don't be a dick, Charlie!!

Don't be a dick, Troy!!

Don't be a dick, Chris!!

Don't be a dick, Brad!!

Again, don't be a dick, Charlie!!

Don't be a dick, whatever your name is!!

Don't be a dick, Ben!!

I'll show you dick

#3454 2 years ago

Mine might go on location

#3473 2 years ago

Sure am going to miss hanging with Gerry this expo

#3477 2 years ago

Best part of Expo is the people. I have so much more to learn from you, Jay! Please tell me you'll be at TPF again next year.
- Gerry

Planning on it!

#3507 2 years ago

I'm almost there

#3546 2 years ago

Hot damn!

3 weeks later
1 week later
#3765 2 years ago

Booooooorrraaaaaahhhhhhhh!

D091B1E0-6C8E-46D6-A347-D261B1BB4B99 (resized).jpeg

16F68AF2-AE37-461D-B3A4-6C81FEE9B5AC (resized).jpeg

#3803 2 years ago

I just want Bryan in my game room

#3829 2 years ago

She just dresses like that normally

2 weeks later
3 weeks later
#4147 2 years ago

You can say lionman in this thread, b/c it’s part of the game

1 week later
#4199 2 years ago

There should be another TNA on location in the Chicago area in the next coming week or so