Topic Stats

• 7,250 posts
  • 628 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by jaybeedee
  • Topic is favorited by 174 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Would you buy this if Spooky Pinball built it? How much would you be willing to pay?”

• Yes 158 votes
    14%
  • No 220 votes
    19%
  • Maybe 186 votes
    16%
  • $5500-5750 326 votes
    28%
  • $5751-6000 98 votes
    9%
  • $6001-6250 64 votes
    6%
  • $6251-6500 45 votes
    4%
  • $6501-6750 18 votes
    2%
  • $6751-7000 36 votes
    3%

(Multiple choice - 1151 votes by 945 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

E67F88CC-A60F-4050-8535-9FE4AC10AF98 (resized).jpeg
BEA18764-7BFD-48AC-B8FC-DE42C34F8EDB (resized).jpeg
tnaupdate2 (resized).jpg
20190103_200657 (resized).jpg
F4744DB3-BE5D-46AF-948D-6BFF19B8CF6C (resized).jpeg
CodeUpdate1.3.0_7 (resized).png
IMG_20181121_122102 (resized).jpg
TNA2.jpg
TNA1.jpg
20181115_190843 (resized).jpg
IMG_4176 (resized).JPG
IMG_4177 (resized).JPG
IMG_4178 (resized).JPG
IMG_20181112_184121_01 (resized).jpg
57108D5A-B33E-4BD1-8571-5BC7D16D3669 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1109 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

34 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #11 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by APB_Enterprises (7 years ago)

Post #301 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by stevevt (7 years ago)

Post #360 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by trilogybeer (7 years ago)

Post #376 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by FalconPunch (7 years ago)

Post #1501 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by johnnyutah (6 years ago)

Post #1502 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by oohlou (6 years ago)

Post #1768 Comments from the artist about the game's art Posted by mandraws (6 years ago)

Post #2179 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by SpookyCharlie (6 years ago)

Post #2378 webcast info on TNA and Jetsons. Posted by SpookyCharlie (6 years ago)

Post #2515 YouTube vid. Great quality. Posted by DeadFlip (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Tsskinne.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2309 6 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Pardon never played it, but I hear some people say it's like an updated EM.
Can someone confirm or deny that for me? I am not that much of an EM player so I don't really have any firm feel for who they play. Do know WNBJM how that plays, doesn't look or sound anything like TNA.
At worst TNA is a hybrid it's got modern technology like LCD, fast kick out scoop, lighting and sound effects unlike any EM.

To me it is much more like an updated firepower more than it is an EM.

#2392 6 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

Looking at how I can make space for one of these. I loved it at TPF. For everyone who has ordered, you're getting a killer game.

You're not alone

#2481 6 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

I think you're right with both those statements. However I think the larger push of orders will happen once these things start making into some arcades and houses.
I for one have never had the opportunity to play this machine but it looks awesome and gets rave reviews everywhere it's been. For these reasons alone I'm ready to slap cash down on this. Just not yet. I'm gonna wait until one pops up within a few hours drive then go play the hell out of it.

Main Street Amusements will have one for sure as they have already sent deposit so Lafayette is about 2.5 hours from you. We have league on Tuesday's and a monthly tournament on the 3rd Tuesday of every month. We have at least one person that has been in regular attendance from the Ft. Wayne area.

#2483 6 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

That's awesome! I've been wanting to come down there at some point just haven't been able to find the time. Let me know when that machine shows up and you can GUARANTEE next available day I have I'll be there.
The Fort Wayne area is hurting on location pinball. A couple places to play but not many.

Main Street has about 30 games, I have 6 in town at a bowling alley, and then Bud has about 6 last I knew at a brewery in Indy. They are spreading.

5 months later
#4586 6 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Got a hankerin' for an AC/DC Premium VE and I'm considering giving up my place in the TNA line (#139) in order to swing it.
Someone talk me off the ledge!  And no requests for my spot please! (yet)

I suggest you hold on to your spot, ACDC are plentiful on locations and in collections, TNA even at 300 produced won't be super common. It is also an adrenaline rush every time you play it. But do as you wish, it is your fun money to spend as you choose.

#4610 6 years ago
Quoted from rai:

how do you build up the jackpots? I know 100% to get critical reactor but is there a way to make the destroy reactor more valuable?

Shoot the 1,2, 3 targets in upper playfield is quickest way. Otherwise go back into upper playfield one reactor is critical. Can also fill up keypad again once reactor started for reactor jackpots

#4655 6 years ago

Just had the right flipper return spring break, luckily had some spares in my tool box in car but for those on location you may want to have a few extras on hand and leave them in the cabinet for emergency.

1 week later
#4751 6 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Is the 2x, 3x, 4x a bonus multiplier or playfield multiplier?
Hoping it's a p/f multiplier

both

#4773 6 years ago
Quoted from Troutfarm:

I have not had any Spike games so I can't compare.

My wrestlemania was loud in Home as was my amh.

2 weeks later
2 weeks later
#5119 6 years ago
Quoted from vwallat99:

Looking forward to picking up my butter cab in person. Anyone went in person to pick their game up? Do you get to take a look around at some things? I'm excited either way but that would make it a little bit more awesome.

I've picked up all three of my Spooky games at the factory and they are always more than accommodating even during their busy work schedule to spend some time with the customers.

1 week later
#5338 6 years ago

They previously had fully refundable deposits on Rob Zombie and a lot of people burned them by pulling their money out. The reality is that $1000 basically pays for some of the parts of your game. That way if you back out at least some of the parts are paid for, and it now becomes your responsibility, not theirs to get someone to take over your spot if you decide to change your mind. You may see it as a disadvantage but I see it as being smart and covering their own asses. I've literally done as described above. Paid my $1000 deposit for AMH and Rob Zombie, bought x-men, flinstones, and WCS while I waited for those games to get built and sold them when my game was coming to line at Spooky. Allowing everyone to get refunds would be far riskier for the startup business.

And I will be honest, TNA is worth the wait.

#5340 6 years ago
Quoted from venom112:

No what I am saying is I don’t want to tie up 1000 dollars non refundable for a game that I won’t get for 6 months.its not just a matter of how many orders they have it is that they can not meet the demand within a reasonable time frame. I lf I could pay and get one within a month or two that is what I consider a reasonable expectation. With all of the completion out there now and so many great games around the corner I just feel like they could sell 1000’s of these if they were able to get them out faster. Instead people will buy something they can get now or within a reasonable time frame. Just my opinion. I think spooky is doing a great job and there games look great I am just not going to wait half a year and tie up money to get it.

Just to your point, I've purchased 3 Spooky titles all NIB, all three have been delivered 1-2 months earlier than quoted time. I'm sure it doesn't always happen, but I had to wait several months for my Wrestlemania LE from stern and that required more money down, and had more problems once I received the game than any of my Spooky titles. JJP people started paying in October for Pirates and no one has one yet. The only company who can really do the pay now get game within a month or so seems to be Stern, and that is still usually just for the pro models. I think you are struggling to comprehend the reality of the pinball market right now. Sure you can get some stern games NIB but they have been building them for months or years already and that is why.

1 month later
#5828 6 years ago

Forgot to post it here but streamed several hours of tournament play on TNA from Pinball at the Zoo last weekend. Still haven't had a chance to upload to youtube yet bet it should be archived on the twitch channel still www.twitch.tv/thisflippinpodcast

1 week later
#5894 5 years ago

Yeah I find the game more fun in single player myself, but I'm fairly anti-social, plus I don't like having to wait for a turn even if it is only 30 seconds.

5 months later
#6952 5 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

Drill what? Just for the mounting screws?

Yeah. It was very easy, the connector is already labeled on the board even.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
ScottieIA Mods

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, DE
Machine - For Sale
Valley Center, KS
Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pensacola, FL
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk

$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Tsskinne.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/total-annihilation-production?tu=Tsskinne and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.