Topic Stats

• 7,250 posts
  • 628 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by jaybeedee
  • Topic is favorited by 174 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Would you buy this if Spooky Pinball built it? How much would you be willing to pay?”

• Yes 158 votes
    14%
  • No 220 votes
    19%
  • Maybe 186 votes
    16%
  • $5500-5750 326 votes
    28%
  • $5751-6000 98 votes
    9%
  • $6001-6250 64 votes
    6%
  • $6251-6500 45 votes
    4%
  • $6501-6750 18 votes
    2%
  • $6751-7000 36 votes
    3%

(Multiple choice - 1151 votes by 945 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

E67F88CC-A60F-4050-8535-9FE4AC10AF98 (resized).jpeg
BEA18764-7BFD-48AC-B8FC-DE42C34F8EDB (resized).jpeg
tnaupdate2 (resized).jpg
20190103_200657 (resized).jpg
F4744DB3-BE5D-46AF-948D-6BFF19B8CF6C (resized).jpeg
CodeUpdate1.3.0_7 (resized).png
IMG_20181121_122102 (resized).jpg
TNA2.jpg
TNA1.jpg
20181115_190843 (resized).jpg
IMG_4176 (resized).JPG
IMG_4177 (resized).JPG
IMG_4178 (resized).JPG
IMG_20181112_184121_01 (resized).jpg
57108D5A-B33E-4BD1-8571-5BC7D16D3669 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1109 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

34 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #11 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by APB_Enterprises (7 years ago)

Post #301 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by stevevt (7 years ago)

Post #360 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by trilogybeer (7 years ago)

Post #376 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by FalconPunch (7 years ago)

Post #1501 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by johnnyutah (6 years ago)

Post #1502 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by oohlou (6 years ago)

Post #1768 Comments from the artist about the game's art Posted by mandraws (6 years ago)

Post #2179 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by SpookyCharlie (6 years ago)

Post #2378 webcast info on TNA and Jetsons. Posted by SpookyCharlie (6 years ago)

Post #2515 YouTube vid. Great quality. Posted by DeadFlip (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PunkPin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#164 7 years ago

I don't have deep pockets or any production knowledge, hell I haven't even gotten to play the game yet (TPF hopefully) But based off what I've seen I would easily be in at the the 7k range and I've not even spent 5k for a pin yet.

Classic style game with a modern twist that kicks your ass and keeps you coming back. Love the multiball, prisoner of war style save your buddies and cause some havoc,great use of the drop targets .Even in a smaller collection this game would hold its own and earn it's footprint.

Maybe some things could be simplified for production just like with anything between prototype and production but there's alot to this game. I don't see it being made cheaply without dumbing it down to something less then Scott's original vision for it

3 weeks later
#319 7 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Anyone know the rules on this game?
I know you have to destroy 9 reactors but is it the same every time? Seems quite a linear ruleset?
Another game that everybody loves on playing it, it would seem. Hopefully will get to play one soon.

I believe the shot to destroy the reactor once it's critical changes each time and each reactor takes more shots to destroy it

And I'm sure the rules are continuing to be developed

#350 7 years ago

Very excited for this loved playing it at TPF, was hoping this would be the outcome. Will be saving for this one for sure

#539 7 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Wow, this couldn't be truer. So many people think "it's a single-level game so it should be cheap" and others want to cut $100 parts for a $1000 discount. When this comes in at or above current Spooky pricing (just guessing) the bitching will be EPIC.
I loved what I saw and played, so I want it to be what Scott envisions, but I fear the game won't actually sell terribly well at whatever price point that comes in at. I'll buy one and I hope I'm wrong about the masses.

im guessing this is why they are doing the open edition in runs of 50, price will hit higher then alot of people expect so that might deter sales, could only sell the first 50 or need to do a couple runs. left it open to sell alot but not investing in a run of 300+ all at once to go unsold

4 weeks later
#848 6 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Nice anchor on the corner of the bed there.

just thankful the mirror is cropped an doesnt go any higher

2 months later
#1416 6 years ago

Hank?

download (resized).jpgdownload (resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#1823 6 years ago

The art package isn't going to be for everyone but fits the theme and Scott's vision. With the resources available today anyone could buy the game and create their own art for it.. I see people printing play field overlays all the time.

#1940 6 years ago

Has it been mentioned what LEDs are being used on the production and if they are still each direct wired?

1 week later
#2243 6 years ago

Game looks great just waiting for my email from spooky

Any info on the shipping cost from distributors or directly from spooky?

#2268 6 years ago

When can we see some pics of the underside of the playfield?

#2290 6 years ago

Want the knocker for sure, on the fence about the shaker. Wonder how much the kits will be

#2344 6 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

Also, any thoughts on the side art? I'm leaning towards NOT getting the side art but getting the shaker/knocker/protectors.
Side art might be cool but my thought is that mirror blades on this might be amazing. Any thoughts on this? Anyone seen the side art in person?.

I'm not sold on the side art yet I need to see more pictures first. I do think mirror blades would look good but I don't have any side art on any of my other games so might just leave it. Too busy trying to keep track of the damn ball on this game anyway

#2590 6 years ago

Did not get to watch the whole stream but was there a change in accessing the reactor? on the white wood when the reactor was online only one of the orbits would let you into the core the other would do a full orbit. The orbit would change with sling and pop hits. The production prototype seems like it feeds the reactor from both at all times.

Also I know the game is already brutal as is, but I would like a setting in options to have to knock down the first two drop targets before locking the first ball for multiball.

Game looks fantastic and has that one more game effect, I wonder what number George Gomez got.

#2657 6 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Does anyone know of any high resolution pictures?

http://www.scottdanesi.com/?p=890

These are the best ones I have seen, Dont think any new ones have been posted yet

#2699 6 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

She'd look great on the backglass!!
Oh.....wait......

On a mission to defeat Bangerjay

Screenshot_20170820-102735 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20170820-102735 (resized).jpg

Screenshot_20170820-103108 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20170820-103108 (resized).jpg

#2719 6 years ago

during the stream the speaker cutout on the bottom of the cabinet looked bigger then usual, can you give us any info on the cabinet speaker or other components of the sound system? TheNoTrashCougar

#2743 6 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

I was going to request an upgrade to Titan silicone translucent rubbers on my order, but then I looked at the pics & I think they already come installed stock? Can Scott confirm?
I put them in all my pins, as I love the way the LED lighting shines through & illuminates the rubber. Plus I prefer the bounce & the fact they stay pretty clean. TNA screams for clear rubbers with that RGB lighting

Im going to guess they will be the Pinball Life perfect play rubbers

#2745 6 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

Whitch are still silicone. I find on RZ they hold up the same as titan. Flipper rubbers take a beating on that game.

True still silicone. I don't have a ton of experience with either brand, but i felt the perfect play were a bit more bouncy then the titans on my Shadow

2 weeks later
#3108 6 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

Perfect for my Hardbody!

Id drop my sac on that Hardbody any day!

1 week later
#3208 6 years ago
Quoted from gtxjoe:

I think the original question on height was asking about the Lockbar height...

By the pictures @notrashcougar posted of it next to a metallica the lockdown is the same height. I think dusting the stream the camera was at a weird angle making it look shorter.

Anyone that was there get any pics of the inside of the cabinet? I'd love to see the production sub box (spooky ghost carved into it I hope) And some better pics of the interior graphics

1 week later
#3349 6 years ago

Going to have to email and add the interior art to my order now, thank you for the additional pics

3 months later
#4550 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

It is so cool to see this map continue to change with more and more data points all the time!

Awesome to see another game here in Wichita KS already! can not wait to get mine in the lineup, excited to get some more games on it

1 month later
#5290 6 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

I’ve been told me #112 is on the line this week. Will be at The Sanctum as soon as I get it.

I should be hearing something soon then!

#5333 6 years ago

The list just seems to be getting longer so the wait isn't getting any shorter for anyone unless they jump in line. Distributors having these in stock is nowhere in sight at this point. As tempting as it would be to sell my spot I've had my months of waiting and I'm ready for some TNA

2 weeks later
#5560 6 years ago

Mine Got Loaded last night, can't wait to get it. Number 117 for everyone keeping track

#5563 6 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Until the vault edition.
TNAVE

Vault edition whitewoods

#5640 6 years ago

Game was delivered today, seems to be doing great out of the box and hopefully shouldn't need much adjustment.

Here are a few additional pics of the interior decals for anyone still trying to decide between them and mirrors

20180410_191120 (resized).jpg20180410_191120 (resized).jpg

20180410_191137 (resized).jpg20180410_191137 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#5696 6 years ago

There is a post in one of the TNA threads where Scott talks about the display.

He suggested adjusting the contrast and brightness on the back of the screen, and also said he likes to turn gamma on.

I have not done this to my game yet bit plan to if I can stop playing long enough.

#5714 6 years ago

Just added to KT's insanity and sent my request for speaker lights

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pensacola, FL
$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, DE
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
ScottieIA Mods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy

$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PunkPin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/total-annihilation-production?tu=PunkPin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.