Topic Stats

• 7,250 posts
  • 628 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by jaybeedee
  • Topic is favorited by 174 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Would you buy this if Spooky Pinball built it? How much would you be willing to pay?”

• Yes 158 votes
    14%
  • No 220 votes
    19%
  • Maybe 186 votes
    16%
  • $5500-5750 326 votes
    28%
  • $5751-6000 98 votes
    9%
  • $6001-6250 64 votes
    6%
  • $6251-6500 45 votes
    4%
  • $6501-6750 18 votes
    2%
  • $6751-7000 36 votes
    3%

(Multiple choice - 1151 votes by 945 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

E67F88CC-A60F-4050-8535-9FE4AC10AF98 (resized).jpeg
BEA18764-7BFD-48AC-B8FC-DE42C34F8EDB (resized).jpeg
tnaupdate2 (resized).jpg
20190103_200657 (resized).jpg
F4744DB3-BE5D-46AF-948D-6BFF19B8CF6C (resized).jpeg
CodeUpdate1.3.0_7 (resized).png
IMG_20181121_122102 (resized).jpg
TNA2.jpg
TNA1.jpg
20181115_190843 (resized).jpg
IMG_4176 (resized).JPG
IMG_4177 (resized).JPG
IMG_4178 (resized).JPG
IMG_20181112_184121_01 (resized).jpg
57108D5A-B33E-4BD1-8571-5BC7D16D3669 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1109 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

34 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #11 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by APB_Enterprises (7 years ago)

Post #301 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by stevevt (7 years ago)

Post #360 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by trilogybeer (7 years ago)

Post #376 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by FalconPunch (7 years ago)

Post #1501 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by johnnyutah (6 years ago)

Post #1502 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by oohlou (6 years ago)

Post #1768 Comments from the artist about the game's art Posted by mandraws (6 years ago)

Post #2179 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by SpookyCharlie (6 years ago)

Post #2378 webcast info on TNA and Jetsons. Posted by SpookyCharlie (6 years ago)

Post #2515 YouTube vid. Great quality. Posted by DeadFlip (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 2Kaulitz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#304 7 years ago
Quoted from stevevt:

Per Spooky's FB page, Spooky will be producing Total Annihilation.
https://www.facebook.com/SpookyPinball/posts/1396658913728665
"YES! Spooky is making Scott Danesi's Total Annihilation. More details to come over the next few months!"

Great news i'm very happy and happy for spooky such a awesome game can't wait i well def buy this and hope price turns out good.

#343 7 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

Thank you guys very much. I am so appreciative of the great feedback and comments! I am also extremely excited to see this thing make it out of my basement. I don't have too many things to reveal at this moment, but one very important and exciting thing I can reveal is that Matt Andrews will be handling the artwork for the entire project. He is a great guy and is extremely talented. Thank you guys once again, and thank you to all that helped me get the project where it is today!
--Scott

Awesome Matt Andrews art is awesome and congrads scott that game is so awesome. For me the music sold game to me can't wait to see the art. I all ready sent kt a message to put me on the list i'm buying one for sure.

#349 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

VERY excited for this!!
So much fun Scott! Happy to say I am personally getting one of these and will be putting it out on location to both support and share! I was pumped since expo and hoped that this day would come! perfect choice to have Scott and Spooky together on this!!
One of my favorite teams in all of pinball!

Yup spooky and scott team up this game well be bad ass Spooky was best choice there a proven company and have hands down best tech support

#357 7 years ago

From the spooky Facebook page

Screenshot_20170409-231439~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_20170409-231439~2 (resized).png

#359 7 years ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

So is it currently in a standard size cab? I know its a in a Dolly Parton... But is that the same playfield size as a standard Stern/Spooky game?

i think they said it be standard size but in a modern cab. Now they got to get it production ready.

#534 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I sure hope the segments AND the display sticks!!!!!
I want Scotts original vision WITHOUT cost cutting! Please just make the game and let people decide. I'll pay for both the displays and the segments. It is part of the game, the retro vibe, the awesomness of seeing scores at all times, the over done nature of it. I love it all.

I 2nd that

3 months later
#1529 6 years ago

Game looks bad ass love it def getting one

#1608 6 years ago

nvm this post i messed up lol (drunk)

#1758 6 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

I think this is absolutely the issue. Stern moved to thicker clearcoat because that's what people want (old playfields used to wear), now they're dealing with all the issues that rushing a thick clearcoat comes with (ghosting, cracked clear).
Spooky I believe is up to maybe 2 games/day, Stern is around 50-60 per day.
All of this is a moot point though because every manufacturer (even spooky, unless they have a different method) should be ordering cleared playfields 2 weeks before production starts so that they fully cure, and playfields should be continued to order ahead of time. The playfield is the most crucial part seeing how it has the most labor.

I know that i had wait 14days or so for a AMH playfield to cure before spooky would ship it. So there doing it right and if you do have problem they all ways make it right.

I'm def buying this game the sound sold it for me and i forgot how fun alot of the 80's pins were before all the ramps/toys.

#1812 6 years ago

Does anyone know when they start to shipping for the 1st run and how many ?

#1869 6 years ago

I think adding some GLO BALLS would look awesome in this game.

1 week later
#2152 6 years ago
Quoted from iEatHands:

That's not cool, hopefully that is just a mistake? hopefully..
Spooky website is still showing the $5,995 price.

I'm sure it's a typo as i don't think spooky would change the price like that. From what i understand it is 7k if you want direct printed cab with clear coat. Which is nice but not worth extra 1000 to me.

#2258 6 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Lol... hang in there! Doing our best... later tonight... or 8 a.m. central tomorrow if Kayte is looking fried and like she might be reconsidering a job change at work days end (which it rarely does here).

sounds like games are selling like hot cakes I getting mine from Pinball Star thx Joe

#2283 6 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

HUGE thank you to everyone who put faith in this game, and made it A RECORD DAY AT SPOOKY!!!
We can't thank you enough for the patience... and I have a feeling once this game gets out there and played more, it's going to just keep going.
From our family to yours, THANK YOU. We don't take your support lightly... just glad to be here.

Thank you for making TNA and doing pinball the right way.

#2388 6 years ago

I got #90 thank you Joe PinballSTAR

2 weeks later
#2951 6 years ago

Wait for underside pics until we make a production sample. My prototype is not zip tied correctly. I can tell you there will be 2 high quality service rails included on the game from the factory.
--Scott

yay side rails

2 weeks later
#3136 6 years ago
Quoted from herg:

So, there are going to be two service rails crammed into that?

Scott said there adding service rails awhile ago so i'm sure that still the case.

Wonder when there start production looks like there getting close

#3144 6 years ago

The service rails will be in the game. No worries!

Awesome

#3149 6 years ago
Quoted from johnnyutah:

For those that don't have Facebook updates:

See spooky is doing it right Easy updates unlike Homepin that claims we well screw it up if was usb lol

#3155 6 years ago
Quoted from konjurer:

Mike at Homepin is doing a lot of things right but I was shocked to hear him say that. There is no sane reason why you wouldn't want to be able to update in the home via USB. The cost associated with doing board swaps (the painful process was described by Mike) makes no sense.

Yeah i agree but some things he said on the podcast just made me do a face palm

#3194 6 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

» YouTube video

Great Stream the game looks bad ass congratulations Ed for getting 001 production game

#3249 6 years ago
Quoted from _xizor:

So I want to be convinced to pre-order TNA.
The other spooky titles have not grabbed me before, but everything I've seen about this pin looks solid.
What is the build quality like with a spooky pin?

The build quality of spooky games are very good they have gotten even better with each game. Charlie was super fast to respond to any issues. Like with all pinball problems do come up nothing is 100% perfect in pinball. Spooky is awesome buy with confidence

#3275 6 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Let these guys breathe! You want good quality right? Let them get the assy down to a science and they will start cranking them out.

I agree and keep in mind this game has ton more wireing to do than most pinballs

1 week later
#3447 6 years ago

-1 (resized).jpg-1 (resized).jpg

#3449 6 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

This thread is gold.

indeed

1 week later
#3589 6 years ago

How does it sound on location ? At the york show it sounded even with all the noise of a show

#3591 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

you could turn it up loud if you wanted as the whole sounds sytem is top notch for TNA.
As with most locations we have to tune the sound to match the quiet times of the bar (bar tenders tend to not want to hear a 'game' in the background during more chill times) which means it will never be as loud as I would like...
I did some rearranging to try and tuck it in a spot where the sound can be slightly louder (does not bounce as much to the main bar) I plan to fine tune things later tonight or Sat (I literally set it up just in time for the monthly meetup last night.

Nice

4 weeks later
#3800 6 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Charlie and Scott are working on something a little special. Integrated lights will be included.

I want I want I'm #90 can't wait to get it. Now i need go make more $$ so i can be ready lol

2 weeks later
#3969 6 years ago

I had to push my TNA back some from number 90 to 124 so that i had more time due to my job/$$ issues. So big thanks to Joe at pinball star and spooky for doing that. Hope everyone has a happy safe Thanksgiving.

1 month later
#4362 6 years ago

Anyone know what batch number of TNA's they are on ?

1 week later
#4511 6 years ago
Quoted from cabuford:

I couldn't wait, bought the FLAC, converted it, and threw it in iTunes.
Next up is loading up a PinSound mix with them!

I did the same thing and i wanted to support scott. I also got the tape

1 month later
#5012 6 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

I’m looking into placing my tna order... I’m shipping to (middle of nowhere) Midland Texas 79701, I’ve shipped 5 games to this area and they’ve all cost around $460.00 through Beltman / Michelle Bianchi (which usually comes by way of RL) .... anyone have any better ideas?

Spooky well def do cheapest than that just ask them.

1 month later
#5638 6 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

I was told that 124 goes on the line this week.

Awesome

4 months later
#6791 5 years ago

Charlie on the spooky Pinball podcast there going to stop taking TNA orders at #550 for now. But he also said that does not mean they wont make more but it well be awhile.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pensacola, FL
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, DE
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Machine - For Sale
Valley Center, KS
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
ScottieIA Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 2Kaulitz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/total-annihilation-production?tu=2Kaulitz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.