Topic Stats

• 7,250 posts
  • 628 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by jaybeedee
  • Topic is favorited by 174 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Would you buy this if Spooky Pinball built it? How much would you be willing to pay?”

• Yes 158 votes
    14%
  • No 220 votes
    19%
  • Maybe 186 votes
    16%
  • $5500-5750 326 votes
    28%
  • $5751-6000 98 votes
    9%
  • $6001-6250 64 votes
    6%
  • $6251-6500 45 votes
    4%
  • $6501-6750 18 votes
    2%
  • $6751-7000 36 votes
    3%

(Multiple choice - 1151 votes by 945 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

E67F88CC-A60F-4050-8535-9FE4AC10AF98 (resized).jpeg
BEA18764-7BFD-48AC-B8FC-DE42C34F8EDB (resized).jpeg
tnaupdate2 (resized).jpg
20190103_200657 (resized).jpg
F4744DB3-BE5D-46AF-948D-6BFF19B8CF6C (resized).jpeg
CodeUpdate1.3.0_7 (resized).png
IMG_20181121_122102 (resized).jpg
TNA2.jpg
TNA1.jpg
20181115_190843 (resized).jpg
IMG_4176 (resized).JPG
IMG_4177 (resized).JPG
IMG_4178 (resized).JPG
IMG_20181112_184121_01 (resized).jpg
57108D5A-B33E-4BD1-8571-5BC7D16D3669 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1109 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

34 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,250 posts in this topic. You are on page 98 of 145.
#4851 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

They’ve done “out of order” builds to help load overseas containers or get games on location too though, so my game isn’t necessarily the count.

But they’ve satisfied numbers 1-74 if they’re shipping #75 domestically to a home buyer... correct? At least that would be a reasonable assumption

#4852 6 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

But they’ve satisfied numbers 1-74 if they’re shipping #75 domestically to a home buyer... correct? At least that would be a reasonable assumption

Possibly, unless they have some butter cabinet games that are being delayed to group together. It's going to be pretty accurate though.

#4853 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

Great opportunity to use the lcd in attract mode to coach new players on location IMO. Explaining the basic rules.

Well TNA doesn't need it.
The rules are simple and the apron card is perfect and easy to understand

#4854 6 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

But they’ve satisfied numbers 1-74 if they’re shipping #75 domestically to a home buyer...

If you are trying to estimate when a game in the late hundreds or higher will be ready, its better to see what they can do in the next week or month and then base it off that versus trying to see how fast they have run thus far. There was initial supply constraints that needed to be worked out... couple that with the holidays, flu season & butter/over seas/operator games and the end result won't be a good number to predict a game that is farther off.

#4855 6 years ago
Quoted from onceler:

If you are trying to estimate when a game in the late hundreds or higher will be ready, its better to see what they can do in the next week or month and then base it off that versus trying to see how fast they have run thus far. There was initial supply constraints that needed to be worked out... couple that with the holidays, flu season & butter/over seas/operator games and the end result won't be a good number to predict a game that is farther off.

Well, I have no idea on predictions, but Kayte did tell me that I would receive mine "this summer". #302... but summer is a pretty broad window, so no help here.

#4856 6 years ago
Quoted from onceler:

Ha first time "butter" has been given as a game delay reason. Stern take notice. Lol

#4857 6 years ago
Quoted from onceler:

Plus they've added some staff recently, but also will need to start producing Alice Cooper games soon enough as well.

#4858 6 years ago

Alice Cooper will definitely alter timelines, but if sales remain strong on both, they'll do what they need to do in order to keep reasonable delivery times. Spooky is a really smart company, and they care about getting their games built and delivered to customers as quickly as possible.

#4859 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Well, I have no idea on predictions, but Kayte did tell me that I would receive mine "this summer". #302... but summer is a pretty broad window, so no help here.

What year?

#4860 6 years ago

Well, I guess I assumed that "this summer" meant "this year". But hey, I've been know to assume too much before.

#4861 6 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

What's with all the strange numbers? Aren't they building batches of 50? And at some point they'll do a last call and do a final batch of 50 and sell off what's left over time?

This guy gets it.

Yes but it is my understanding that when last call comes around they will build games for anyone who wants one . Meaning if they get 15 games into a batch , they are not going to tell those 15 people "we'd like to build you your game but we need 35 more people put down deposits before we can take your deposit and commit to building you a game . " I think they will just say yes we will build you a game and order the parts for the games they need to build , not in batches of 50 at that point . At least this is my understanding from what they have said on their podcast . I could be wrong but that is the reason why I did not guess a number that was divisable by 50 , That's my logic and I'm sticking to it .

#4862 6 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Most people don't slug down beer in the middle of the day like you.

Maybe chicken wings but not beer!

#4863 6 years ago

As promised I tested a LED bulb from my home made GB topper in TNA. Not as bright as the 89 bulb. But there are brighter options. I have some more results in the video discription. The amp drop is nice if you need 12v for more mods.

I’ll report back when I find a bulb that works.

#4864 6 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

As promised I tested a LED bulb from my home made GB topper in TNA. Not as bright as the 89 bulb. But there are brighter options. I have some more results in the video discription. The amp drop is nice if you need 12v for more mods.
I’ll report back when I find a bulb that works.
» YouTube video

If you go into Service Mode->Tests->Burn In Test, it will turn the beacon on. I should really add a beacon test to the service menu...

Thank you for doing this. Let me know what you find as I could not find an LED that was bright enough in time for production.

#4865 6 years ago

I wonder if Comet's super flasher would be bright enough?
http://www.cometpinball.com/mobile/Product.aspx?ProductCode=8SMDG18TOWER

#4866 6 years ago

I went to the next size up, and I'd still like a bit brighter.
http://www.cometpinball.com/mobile/Product.aspx?ProductCode=13SMDG18TOWER

It's bright enough that now you can see it shining on the wall, but it doesn't really grab the attention like I thought it would.

#4867 6 years ago

The one in there now is a single row. The double row was my next guess. But I was thinking three or four tall. I want it effing bright.

#4868 6 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

If you go into Service Mode->Tests->Burn In Test, it will turn the beacon on. I should really add a beacon test to the service menu...
Thank you for doing this. Let me know what you find as I could not find an LED that was bright enough in time for production.

Thanks for the tip. I first tried the coil test. But that is such a short pulse.

#4869 6 years ago

#125 here, ordered butter CABINET (not decals, my bad) hoping that maybe I get moved into a sooner batch!

#4870 6 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

#125 here, ordered butter decals.. hoping that maybe I get moved into a sooner batch!

The "butter edition" is directly printed to the wood of the cabinet. They are no decals on this. Just wanted to clear that up for other people looking.

#4871 6 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

The "butter edition" is directly printed to the wood of the cabinet. They are no decals on this. Just wanted to clear that up for other people looking.

Just wanted to CLEAR that up... I see what you did there!!

#4872 6 years ago

Is there any chance of playing this at the Ohio Pinball Show in March?

#4873 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinbaltz:

Is there any chance of playing this at the Ohio Pinball Show in March?

I'm planning on bringing mine if I get it on time. I'll pull it from route and bring it Saturday.

#4874 6 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

I'm planning on bringing mine if I get it on time. I'll pull it from route and bring it Saturday.

Thanks! I am so close to ordering this game, but I would really like to play it first. This would be my first NIB, so I'm a little hesitant to commit without playing it.

#4875 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinbaltz:

Thanks! I am so close to ordering this game, but I would really like to play it first. This would be my first NIB, so I'm a little hesitant to commit without playing it.

i played it at the York show ,Best game I've ever played! LOVE it! don't hesitate

#4876 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinbaltz:

This is my first NIB. Never considered ever buying anything NIB until I played this game. Doubt the chances of resale will be available anytime soon.

#4877 6 years ago

#77 paid for. Waiting for confirmation from Spooky that I can pickup Friday.

#4878 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinbaltz:

Playing first is smart. I've never played a production one myself, but I was sold at the whitewood stage.

#4879 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Playing first is smart.

Unless you’re playing against me, then definitely choose to play second... I leave locks like I’m giving away candy at Halloween.

#4880 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinbaltz:

I've thought the same thing, but in reality.. The demand of this pin is so high... if I changed my mind, resale wouldn't be an issue. With that being said.. I'm still waiting to help Deez pick his up and play it before I pull the trigger. lol

#4881 6 years ago

#77 brought home today

7E912B87-FF08-4D3B-A569-54F9B68906FE (resized).jpeg7E912B87-FF08-4D3B-A569-54F9B68906FE (resized).jpeg

#4882 6 years ago
Quoted from brenna98:

#77 brought home today

Congrats! Let’s see some pictures.

I was told my game will be going on the line next week. Finally getting closer.

#4883 6 years ago
Quoted from brenna98:

#77 brought home today

Congrats! Let’s see some pictures.

I was told my game will be going on the line next week. Finally getting closer.

#4884 6 years ago

CPWCPW

7 reactors destroyed!

Potential bug: While the screen is black when the game is transitioning from end of game to attract mode splash screen, the game eats quarters.

Basically what I'm saying is, Scott, you owe me 50¢.

Loving this game. The urge to buy one is strong. Might have to make it happen.

#4885 6 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

7 reactors destroyed!
Potential bug: While the screen is black when the game is transitioning from end of game to attract mode splash screen, the game eats quarters.
Basically what I'm saying is, Scott, you owe me 50¢.
Loving this game. The urge to buy one is strong. Might have to make it happen.

The game transition has been mentioned before and Scott is fixing it in the next update.

#4886 6 years ago

#83, just got my invoice!

Can someone tell me the width of the head? I typically slide games through my basement window and onto a cart, but I'm starting to think I'll have to remove the head on this one..

#4887 6 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Can someone tell me the width of the head? I typically slide games through my basement window and onto a cart, but I'm starting to think I'll have to remove the head on this one..

28 3/4"

#4888 6 years ago

Just got my invoice as well!

#4889 6 years ago

#75 safe and sound.

IMG_6788 (resized).JPGIMG_6788 (resized).JPG

#4890 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

#75 safe and sound.

Congrats man! How’s it playing?

#4891 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

#75 safe and sound.

That MET is going to feel like an EM after you get velocitized to TNA!

#4892 6 years ago

That sounds like a job! I’m guessing you’ve got it all figured out though!

#4893 6 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

That MET is going to feel like an EM after you get velocitized to TNA!

TNA is fast as shit, when the ball is out of control it's pretty insane.

#4894 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

...when the ball is out of control it's pretty insane.

And with TNA, that's pretty much 80% of the time!!

#4895 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

TNA is fast as shit, when the ball is out of control it's pretty insane.

I'm thinking of lifting the FRONT legs up

#4896 6 years ago

What angle are you guys setting this at?

#4897 6 years ago
Quoted from Cobra:

Mine is at 6.6°

Only real tweak I've made so far is to turn down the autolaunch plunger to its lowest setting.

#4898 6 years ago

I Got to play one last weekend, fast and brutal at times.

Almost ready to place an order.

Feels short compared to other games.

#4899 6 years ago
Quoted from Cobra:

Nothing up at the back
All leg levellers all the way in.

#4900 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Mine is at 6.6°
Only real tweak I've made so far is to turn down the autolaunch plunger to its lowest setting.

Why is that? Trying to have the autoplunger make your reactor skill shot for you?

I turned down my trough kickout a bit but have resigned myself to needing a cliffy on the plunger lane wall.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pensacola, FL
$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, DE
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
ScottieIA Mods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy

$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 7,250 posts in this topic. You are on page 98 of 145.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/total-annihilation-production/page/98?hl=stosel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.