Topic Stats

• 7,250 posts
  • 628 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by jaybeedee
  • Topic is favorited by 174 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Would you buy this if Spooky Pinball built it? How much would you be willing to pay?”

• Yes 158 votes
    14%
  • No 220 votes
    19%
  • Maybe 186 votes
    16%
  • $5500-5750 326 votes
    28%
  • $5751-6000 98 votes
    9%
  • $6001-6250 64 votes
    6%
  • $6251-6500 45 votes
    4%
  • $6501-6750 18 votes
    2%
  • $6751-7000 36 votes
    3%

(Multiple choice - 1151 votes by 945 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

E67F88CC-A60F-4050-8535-9FE4AC10AF98 (resized).jpeg
BEA18764-7BFD-48AC-B8FC-DE42C34F8EDB (resized).jpeg
tnaupdate2 (resized).jpg
20190103_200657 (resized).jpg
F4744DB3-BE5D-46AF-948D-6BFF19B8CF6C (resized).jpeg
CodeUpdate1.3.0_7 (resized).png
IMG_20181121_122102 (resized).jpg
TNA2.jpg
TNA1.jpg
20181115_190843 (resized).jpg
IMG_4176 (resized).JPG
IMG_4177 (resized).JPG
IMG_4178 (resized).JPG
IMG_20181112_184121_01 (resized).jpg
57108D5A-B33E-4BD1-8571-5BC7D16D3669 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1109 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

34 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,250 posts in this topic. You are on page 91 of 145.
#4501 6 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

The album will be released for free on all the streaming platforms on Friday January 26th.

I have my fingers crossed that this includes Amazon. I see Component Breakdown on there now, but not Bleeding Neon.

Your combination of talents amazes me. Both the left brain and right brain are firing on all cylinders.

#4502 6 years ago

Yes, on Friday the 26th!

I couldn't wait, bought the FLAC, converted it, and threw it in iTunes.

Next up is loading up a PinSound mix with them!

#4503 6 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Scott, kinda off topic but what are some of your musical influences and people you follow?

I was at a Phish show in Denver last year, and I saw a car with a LIONMAN license plate and a pinball machine in the back.
He denied it was his, so my guess is that Scott is a closet hippie jamband lover.

#4504 6 years ago
Quoted from moonduckie78:

I was at a Phish show in Denver last year, and I saw a car with a LIONMAN license plate and a pinball machine in the back.
He denied it was his, so my guess is that Scott is a closet hippie jamband lover.

That's gotta be our very own Whysnow. He's a Phish groupie and has LIONMAN plates.

#4505 6 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

That's gotta be our very own Whysnow. He's a Phish groupie and has LIONMAN plates.

Well, all I can tell you is that he MUST be good people, and his taste in music is IMPECCABLE!!!

#4506 6 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

wiat a sec... groupie... do I get to sleep with the band?

#4507 6 years ago
Quoted from Pmaino:

New week and hopefully a ton of new TNA's going out!
Anyone recently get their calls that the game is coming to them soon? I know numbers aren't fully in order but did anyone in the 70's get a call yet?

75, KT said on the line next week. Time to sell a game!!

#4508 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

only Fishman

#4509 6 years ago

My best score to date. Destroyed 3 reactors and was on the 4th when I drained my last ball. Love this game

7C61FF91-CDB3-4F12-B86D-9AC7EC4D5646 (resized).jpeg7C61FF91-CDB3-4F12-B86D-9AC7EC4D5646 (resized).jpeg

35706E13-0084-4B1C-A42A-C0964A1AA27A (resized).jpeg35706E13-0084-4B1C-A42A-C0964A1AA27A (resized).jpeg

#4510 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Don't make me start posting pictures of Fish getting naked...

#4511 6 years ago
Quoted from cabuford:

I couldn't wait, bought the FLAC, converted it, and threw it in iTunes.
Next up is loading up a PinSound mix with them!

I did the same thing and i wanted to support scott. I also got the tape

#4512 6 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

I did the same thing and i wanted to support scott. I also got the tape

Thank you guys so much!!! I truly appreciate it. If you cannot figure out how to play the FLAC files, let me know.
--Scott

#4513 6 years ago

Thank you guys so much!!! I truly appreciate it. If you cannot figure out how to play the FLAC files, let me know.
--Scott

I was wondering if there was a way to preview the album?

#4514 6 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

I was wondering if there was a way to preview the album?

I think I am probably not going to make preview tracks as the streaming services will have the whole album on Friday. They will have preview tracks and then if people want the high quality FLAC files, they can get them.

Right now 100% of my spare time is going toward finishing up TNA software v1.1.0.

--Scott

#4515 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Ha! I suppose there probably is some other term for guys that follow the band around. Phish heads or something?

#4516 6 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Ha! I suppose there probably is some other term for guys that follow the band around. Phish heads or something

Roadie...the men that follow the band around are not groupies, they are roadies.

#4517 6 years ago

I think I am probably not going to make preview tracks as the streaming services will have the whole album on Friday. They will have preview tracks and then if people want the high quality FLAC files, they can get them.
Right now 100% of my spare time is going toward finishing up TNA software v1.1.0.
--Scott

which streaming service?

#4518 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Roadie...the men that follow the band around are not groupies, they are roadies.

Roadies are the guys that the band hires to haul around their gear and setup for them. Groupies can be either guys or girls.

Screenshot_20180122-191031 (resized).pngScreenshot_20180122-191031 (resized).png

#4519 6 years ago

Rolly polly fish heads.

#4520 6 years ago

Meh, im just a fan. My favorite band that i have seen on average four times each year for the past 24 years. Granted a few years it was ten or more shows.

#4521 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

What if the band sleeps with the roadies? Grope-ies ?

#4522 6 years ago

which streaming service?

A bunch.

From my distributor:
24-7
7digital
8tracks
Akazoo
Amazon MP3
Anghami
Apple iTunes
AWA
Deezer
Google Music Store
iHeartRadio
iMusica
InProdicon
KDigital
KKBox
Kuack
Line Music
MediaNet
Pandora
Rhapsody
Saavn
Shazam
Slacker Radio
SoundExchange
Spotify
Tidal
Yandex
YouTube Music

--Scott

#4523 6 years ago

Chicago (AP) - at the conclusion of a recent performance, Scott Danesi groupies cant contain themselves after learning his latest album will be available for free on streaming services worldwide.

lookingup142 (resized).jpglookingup142 (resized).jpg

#4524 6 years ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

Chicago (AP) - at the conclusion of a recent performance, Scott Danesi groupies cant contain themselves after learning his latest album will be available for free on streaming services worldwide.

CD players.... That is not me.

#4525 6 years ago

F I'm old and confused! Flac files and streaming? I need to go ask my kids to explain

#4526 6 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

F I'm old and confused! Flac files and streaming? I need to go ask my kids to explain

FLAC Files is a form of audio file that's superior to let's say Cassette Tapes in your case. Streaming is taking the audio files from a digital output and broadcasting it to members to have paid for as subscription...think netflix but for music... there you have it.

#4527 6 years ago

FLAC Files is a form of audio file that's superior

mp3 is loss compression.. FLAC is lossless (I think it's maybe 1/4th the size of a redbook audio CD) while mp3 can be easily 10-12 times compression. There was also a yamaha audio standard that was pretty good but it never caught on. It's usually always the first accepted format that wins.

#4528 6 years ago

I bought the FLAC files, well, just because. I have a hi-fi tidal sub, which gets you CD quality streaming. You can actually go much higher than that with DSF and DSD.

#4529 6 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Ha! I suppose there probably is some other term for guys that follow the band around. Phish heads or something?

There are a whole lot of people (not just guys, either) that follow the band from city to city during Phish tour. They are not groupies. Most of them are not roadies, either. 'Phish heads' is acceptable nomenclature, but most of my friends just use the term 'phans' when talking about each other. In my experience, when someone calls me a Phish head, I find it's usually either someone unfamiliar with the band, a magazine/newspaper article, or my parents. Much like @whysnow, I have been attending Phish shows for 20+ years, and average about 3 or 4 shows a year, although there have been (glorious) years with many more shows! My favorite one was that legendary Phish show in the Florida Everglades for New Years Eve 2000, which started before midnight, and the band played....WITHOUT TAKING A SINGLE BREAK.....until after SUNRISE!!!! I get chills just thinking about that one.

And just to keep this somewhat mildly on topic, I generally DESPISE electronic music, HOWEVER, there is something about Scott's tunes in TNA that seems to fit the game and the theme SOOO perfectly. I don't really consider myself a fan of The Wizard Of Oz movie either, yet I'm proud to have the JJP game as part of my collection. And I am extremely excited to be adding TNA to that collection as soon as they tell me that mine is ready!

#4530 6 years ago

Back on topic.

#4531 6 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

» YouTube video
Back on topic.

I think I was like 8 years old the first time I saw that video on Nickelodeon, and something about the grainy 8mm quality, and Chipmunk voices, deeply disturbed me on a level I still can't quite explain.

#4533 6 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

mp3 is loss compression.. FLAC is lossless (I think it's maybe 1/4th the size of a redbook audio CD) while mp3 can be easily 10-12 times compression. There was also a yamaha audio standard that was pretty good but it never caught on. It's usually always the first accepted format that wins.

Technically no digital format is "Lossless".

FLAC is just a much higher resolution digital format than MP3.

#4534 6 years ago
Quoted from paulywalnuts23:

Even if the source material is digital?

#4535 6 years ago

My favorite one was that legendary Phish show in the Florida Everglades for New Years Eve 2000, which started before midnight, and the band played....WITHOUT TAKING A SINGLE BREAK.....until after SUNRISE!!!! I get chills just thinking about that one.

I too get a chill down my spine thinking about that much Phish.

#4536 6 years ago

#279 with a butter cabinet...any idea how many they get out a week on average?

#4537 6 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

I too get a chill down my spine thinking about that much Phish.

Good one. Very Funny.

Phish....the band people love to hate, just for the sake of hating a band...even when they don't know a single Phish song!!!

#4538 6 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

Rumors say somewhere between 5 and 10 a week best guess.

#4539 6 years ago

It is so cool to see this map continue to change with more and more data points all the time!

TNA_23Jan2018 (resized).PNGTNA_23Jan2018 (resized).PNG

#4540 6 years ago

Good one. Very Funny.
Phish....the band people love to hate, just for the sake of hating a band...even when they don't know a single Phish song!!!

I was going to let it go, but since it keeps going...hearing Phish makes me physically ill, no joke

#4541 6 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

#279 - anyone know what the latest sale numbers are? My number 167 is looking better all the time!

#4542 6 years ago

#61 out for delivery today. Shaker, knocker and light up rails waiting at home.

#4543 6 years ago

Good one. Very Funny.

I don't think that's the case.

#4544 6 years ago

This isn't true. You're talking about analog to digital conversion, but that's an entirely different subject.

#4545 6 years ago

FLAC is just a much higher resolution digital format than MP3.

If the 1's and 0's are the same it's a lossless format by definition.

#4546 6 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

For some odd reason, I tend to hear the 1's better with my left ear and the 0's better with my right!!

#4547 6 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

This.. Yes, technically any digital format has loss over analog because you've gone from curves to peaks of on/off. But as far as digital goes, FLAC does not add any noise when it compresses. If you were to compare it to a photo.. Putting a TIF file in a zip file would be FLAC, JPEG would be mp3.

#4548 6 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

This.. Yes, technically any digital format has loss over analog because you've gone from curves to peaks of on/off. But as far as digital goes, FLAC does not add any noise when it compresses. If you were to compare it to a photo.. Putting a TIF file in a zip file would be FLAC, JPEG would be mp3.

Bingo. Winner winner!

#4549 6 years ago

Good one. Very Funny.

I just think I haven't taken enough drugs for Phish to sound good .

#4550 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

It is so cool to see this map continue to change with more and more data points all the time!

Awesome to see another game here in Wichita KS already! can not wait to get mine in the lineup, excited to get some more games on it

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
ScottieIA Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pensacola, FL
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, DE
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 7,250 posts in this topic. You are on page 91 of 145.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/total-annihilation-production/page/91?hl=jar155 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.