Topic Stats

• 7,250 posts
  • 628 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by jaybeedee
  • Topic is favorited by 174 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Would you buy this if Spooky Pinball built it? How much would you be willing to pay?”

• Yes 158 votes
    14%
  • No 220 votes
    19%
  • Maybe 186 votes
    16%
  • $5500-5750 326 votes
    28%
  • $5751-6000 98 votes
    9%
  • $6001-6250 64 votes
    6%
  • $6251-6500 45 votes
    4%
  • $6501-6750 18 votes
    2%
  • $6751-7000 36 votes
    3%

(Multiple choice - 1151 votes by 945 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

E67F88CC-A60F-4050-8535-9FE4AC10AF98 (resized).jpeg
BEA18764-7BFD-48AC-B8FC-DE42C34F8EDB (resized).jpeg
tnaupdate2 (resized).jpg
20190103_200657 (resized).jpg
F4744DB3-BE5D-46AF-948D-6BFF19B8CF6C (resized).jpeg
CodeUpdate1.3.0_7 (resized).png
IMG_20181121_122102 (resized).jpg
TNA2.jpg
TNA1.jpg
20181115_190843 (resized).jpg
IMG_4176 (resized).JPG
IMG_4177 (resized).JPG
IMG_4178 (resized).JPG
IMG_20181112_184121_01 (resized).jpg
57108D5A-B33E-4BD1-8571-5BC7D16D3669 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1109 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

34 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,250 posts in this topic. You are on page 81 of 145.
#4001 6 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I think TNA looks great, the art, the sound, the gameplay rules, etc. but there is one niggly detail that bothers me....
The way the edge of the circle reactor lights match up to the perspective of the columns. The lines should meet the circle at the tangent but they don’t, they kinda just go close to the edges which looks weird. I know it’s a minor detail, but once I noticed I can’t unsee it. Has anyone else noticed this?

"The angle of the dangle is inversely proportional to the heat of the beat."

#4002 6 years ago
Quoted from Toads:

I would turn that into a white wood version

TNA Champagne Edition!

#4003 6 years ago
Quoted from Nelly:

Was doing some cleaning in my basement and found this. Anyone know what game it is for?

playing more TNA today and I thought how cool it would be to offer a left hand (inverted mirror image) option for TNA.

All the same game, except for everything flipped on the shot layout.

I would buy a second

#4004 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

playing more TNA today and I thought how cool it would be to offer a left hand (inverted mirror image) option for TNA.
I would buy a second

Left hand shooter as well! Cool ideas

#4005 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I would buy a second

How odd! At SFGE we said the same thing, except the mirror one would be from the standpoint of trying to prevent the reactors from being destroyed.

#4006 6 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

How odd! At SFGE we said the same thing, except the mirror one would be from the standpoint of trying to prevent the reactors from being destroyed.

That would make for some cool two player action if the games where hooked up. One player is trying to destroy the other.

#4007 6 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Would be a great code option for two player games!

#4008 6 years ago

We (Pinball Mayhem) just released a video highlighting one of the cool features of TNA - The Danesi Lock.
Check it out on this thread https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/total-nuclear-annihilation-cluball-welcome/page/10#post-4092503

Thanks
Jeremy

#4009 6 years ago

While waiting for my game to arrive (#52) I watched videos every evening and altough not yet having played it for real I have one minor complaint with the code that strikes me (Scott if you're reading this).

The lightshow and sound do a great job telling when the next mode ("reactor unlocked") starts but when the reactor is actually exploding there's an animation on the screen and the voice/ sound do tell but not as well 'set in scene' as the rest and therefore the sense of accomplishment is kinda lacking (and that I'm on the next reactor).

Then again, this is a fast game and I do not want to wait for some lightshow to end before I can continue playing, but I think it's just not quite en par with the rest.

So gimme some orange Shockwaves... Please?

#4010 6 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

While waiting for my game to arrive (#52) I watched videos every evening and altough not yet having played it for real I have one minor complaint with the code that strikes me (Scott if you're reading this).
The lightshow and sound do a great job telling when the next mode ("reactor unlocked") starts but when the reactor is actually exploding there's an animation on the screen and the voice/ sound do tell but not as well 'set in scene' as the rest and therefore the sense of accomplishment is kinda lacking (and that I'm on the next reactor).
Then again, this is a fast game and I do not want to wait for some lightshow to end before I can continue playing, but I think it's just not quite en par with the rest.
So gimme some orange Shockwaves... Please?

What video were you watching? I have made significant lighting changes post 1.0 code.
--Scott

#4011 6 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

What video were you watching? I have made significant lighting changes post 1.0 code.
--Scott

Too many to count, but maybe too old ones when I was noticing that. - Thanks!

Ok, then I continue counting the days till my game is here.

(I'd maybe hit you -ore spooky- up on how to change the voltage on the machine if I can't find out. The Amp is driven by the Main (PC) Power Supply isn't it?)

#4013 6 years ago

Anyone else dying for any news that is TNA related?
update on production?
update on lighted speaker mod?
update on mirror blades?
update on lit rails?
update on code status?

Also I was thinking it would be extra cool if the TNA tshirt was printed using colors that fluoresce in black light.

#4014 6 years ago

Pinball Life has mirror blades in stock. Scott is always working on code polishing, as he follows the TNA threads and streams. As far as everything else, it's been quiet. We're all letting Spooky do their thing!

#4015 6 years ago

Decals or blades... decals or blades

#4016 6 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Pinball Life has mirror blades in stock.

nice! did not realize they were available yet

#4017 6 years ago

My coffee is getting cold waiting...

IMG_2440 (resized).JPGIMG_2440 (resized).JPG

#4018 6 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

Anyone else dying for any news that is TNA related?
update on production?
update on lighted speaker mod?
update on mirror blades?
update on lit rails?
update on code status?
Also I was thinking it would be extra cool if the TNA tshirt was printed using colors that fluoresce in black light.

I assume the shirts on the pinballlife site that are fluorescent colors do not fluoresce in a black light environment.

#4019 6 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

I assume the shirts on the pinballlife site that are fluorescent colors do not fluoresce in a black light environment.

I'm going to a meet next weekend that will be using black lights so I'll let you know.

I'm sure the writing on the back, being white, will stand out...

IMG_2441 (resized).JPGIMG_2441 (resized).JPG

#4020 6 years ago

I’ll check on a black light tonight.

#4021 6 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

I have the shirt and the black light - No Dice

#4022 6 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Pinball Life has mirror blades in stock. Scott is always working on code polishing, as he follows the TNA threads and streams. As far as everything else, it's been quiet. We're all letting Spooky do their thing!

as a TNAddict it is hard to go without. After checking this thread 20 times a day for the past several days I couldn't keep it to myself any longer.

#4023 6 years ago

Can I pay in full now? I don’t trust myself with this 5k laying around lol.

#4024 6 years ago

Get a hold of your distributor or if you went through Spooky. I'm sure they would have no problem taking your money

#4026 6 years ago

toyotaboy Good read, thanks for posting the link to the article.

#4027 6 years ago

Some one forgot to take this home yesterday ! Up untill now I've mostly played multi-player games on TNA , but I've been playing it a bunch today and it's a great single player game also . I do change my strategy a bit when I play alone . Strategy change is mostly on a single player game I try to hold off on the multiball untill the reactor is critical . Multi-player I will go fo the multiball whenever so I don't leave anything for the next player .

15123507723071855673193 (resized).jpg15123507723071855673193 (resized).jpg

#4028 6 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Some one forgot to take this home yesterday !

Alas, I had a party at my place yesterday and all my guests forgot was a cell phone charger, two diet cokes, and a quarter of a bottle of rum. I need more friends like yours!

Gosh, I’m ready for my TNA. Number 174 seems so far away.

#4029 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Gosh, I’m ready for my TNA. Number 174 seems so far away.

Trade ya

#4030 6 years ago

What number are they up to

#4031 6 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

I ordered mine a week and half ago and was 226.... April was the estimate they gave... Mr Petty had it right... The waiting is the hardest part....
Al

#4032 6 years ago
Quoted from Deadlander:

Mr Petty had it right... The waiting is the hardest part....
Al

I thought it went:
"Ned Beatty Had the Hardest Part"
Here's the proof @ 2:20

Imagine a Deliverance pin!
Features: 'Squeal Like a Pig' bash toy and 'Dueling Banjos Multiball'

untitled (resized).pnguntitled (resized).png

#4033 6 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

I'm #40 and KT told me my build sheet is on the line.

#4034 6 years ago

Awesome that KT is reaching out to folks to let them know their game is ready to be built. Do you get one last chance to let them know the options you want before they start building?

#4035 6 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Awesome that KT is reaching out to folks to let them know their game is ready to be built. Do you get one last chance to let them know the options you want before they start building?

Is she? or are anxious pinballers calling her constantly so she can't get any work done?

#4036 6 years ago

My understanding is that you are notified approximately one month before your machine is planned to be ready to pay the remainder of your balance. At that time your bill is sent for review and last chance for any factory added parts (shaker, knocker, etc). At least, that is what she told me when I ordered. Kinda glad that I'm 151, that way all these new add-on parts will be available. Really looking forward to the interactive lighted speaker panels. Unfortunately, my TNA final price keeps increasing with all the cool stuff.

#4037 6 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

To be clear, I had some parts sent to include in my build. I was checking to make sure they received them and checked status at the same time.

#4038 6 years ago
Quoted from StylesBitchly:

I thought it went:
"Ned Beatty Had the Hardest Part"
Here's the proof @ 2:20
» YouTube video
Imagine a Deliverance pin!
Features: 'Squeal Like a Pig' bash toy and 'Dueling Banjos Multiball'

In light of your new evidence I concur. Funny stuff made me laugh out loud in my cubicle.
Al

#4039 6 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

My understanding is that you are notified approximately one month before your machine is planned to be ready to pay the remainder of your balance. At that time your bill is sent for review and last chance for any factory added parts (shaker, knocker, etc). At least, that is what she told me when I ordered. Kinda glad that I'm 151, that way all these new add-on parts will be available. Really looking forward to the interactive lighted speaker panels. Unfortunately, my TNA final price keeps increasing with all the cool stuff.

I was told around 2 weeks from when your build sheet is on the line. Curious what is the official time line.

#4040 6 years ago

curious also. I know everyone in line is eagerly waiting!

#4041 6 years ago

KT told me last week my machine hits line this week but I haven’t seen the final build sheet yet. They’re probably just really busy.

#4042 6 years ago

#18 passed 1000 plays this weekend. So far nothing but minor fixes (mostly tightening a few things) have been required.

#4043 6 years ago

#60 here, and I really appreciate you guys posting any updates you hear. I haven't heard anything from KT about mine, and I'm not going to bother her for an udpate. I was hopeful that I could play mine during the holidays, but that's looking less likely as time passes.

#4044 6 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

#18 passed 1000 plays this weekend. So far nothing but minor fixes (mostly tightening a few things) have been required.

Love reports like this. This means that it'll stay IMMACULATE in the home collection. Spooky...doing it right!

#4045 6 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

That's awesome! You have it on rout? Great news about the durability; Spooky does quality right!

#4046 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

That's awesome! You have it on rout? Great news about the durability; Spooky does quality right!

A little over 600 plays were at a show, another 400 at the house.

#4047 6 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Nothing makes us happier to hear.

Oh, and here's a little eye candy for everyone patiently waiting out there. Hoping to have another 25 out the door by end of next week (maybe a tick faster).

Always some hiccups at game mfg launch to sort out, but we're getting there!

20171204_145446 (resized).jpg20171204_145446 (resized).jpg

20171204_145456 (resized).jpg20171204_145456 (resized).jpg

20171204_145502 (resized).jpg20171204_145502 (resized).jpg

20171204_145512 (resized).jpg20171204_145512 (resized).jpg

20171204_145516 (resized).jpg20171204_145516 (resized).jpg

#4048 6 years ago

Thanks for the update and eye candy Charlie!

#4049 6 years ago

woohoo, I think mine's in that batch

#4050 6 years ago

B582A8DE-914C-4B8B-9E80-DDF5A127EA4F (resized).jpegB582A8DE-914C-4B8B-9E80-DDF5A127EA4F (resized).jpeg

“This one passes the smell test.”

Thanks for the pictures!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
ScottieIA Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pensacola, FL
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, DE
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 7,250 posts in this topic. You are on page 81 of 145.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/total-annihilation-production/page/81 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.