Topic Stats

• 7,250 posts
  • 628 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by jaybeedee
  • Topic is favorited by 174 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Would you buy this if Spooky Pinball built it? How much would you be willing to pay?”

• Yes 158 votes
    14%
  • No 220 votes
    19%
  • Maybe 186 votes
    16%
  • $5500-5750 326 votes
    28%
  • $5751-6000 98 votes
    9%
  • $6001-6250 64 votes
    6%
  • $6251-6500 45 votes
    4%
  • $6501-6750 18 votes
    2%
  • $6751-7000 36 votes
    3%

(Multiple choice - 1151 votes by 945 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

E67F88CC-A60F-4050-8535-9FE4AC10AF98 (resized).jpeg
BEA18764-7BFD-48AC-B8FC-DE42C34F8EDB (resized).jpeg
tnaupdate2 (resized).jpg
20190103_200657 (resized).jpg
F4744DB3-BE5D-46AF-948D-6BFF19B8CF6C (resized).jpeg
CodeUpdate1.3.0_7 (resized).png
IMG_20181121_122102 (resized).jpg
TNA2.jpg
TNA1.jpg
20181115_190843 (resized).jpg
IMG_4176 (resized).JPG
IMG_4177 (resized).JPG
IMG_4178 (resized).JPG
IMG_20181112_184121_01 (resized).jpg
57108D5A-B33E-4BD1-8571-5BC7D16D3669 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1109 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

34 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,250 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 145.
#301 6 years ago

Per Spooky's FB page, Spooky will be producing Total Annihilation.

https://www.facebook.com/SpookyPinball/posts/1396658913728665

"YES! Spooky is making Scott Danesi's Total Annihilation. More details to come over the next few months!"

#302 6 years ago
Quoted from stevevt:

"YES! Spooky is making Scott Danesi's Total Annihilation. More details to come over the next few months!"

#303 6 years ago
Quoted from stevevt:

#304 6 years ago
Quoted from stevevt:

Great news i'm very happy and happy for spooky such a awesome game can't wait i well def buy this and hope price turns out good.

#305 6 years ago
Quoted from stevevt:

Awesome! Congrats TheNoTrashCougar !

Aaron
FAST Pinball

#306 6 years ago

Anyone know the rules on this game?

I know you have to destroy 9 reactors but is it the same every time? Seems quite a linear ruleset?

Another game that everybody loves on playing it, it would seem. Hopefully will get to play one soon.

#307 6 years ago

Good news. Be nice to mix up the collection with something different.

#308 6 years ago

I can't wait to see what they do with artwork!!
-Mike

#309 6 years ago

I love the music but possibly it could be switched have a radio type feature to switch songs before playing in case you desire a more hard rock type music (would be cool).

I'm thinking some NIN type industrial or heavy metal/thrash.

#310 6 years ago

I wonder if this will come around same time as Alice Cooper. I'm also curious if this would create competition between the two machines as far as purchase numbers go. Are people that want Alice Cooper the same type of people that would want TA?

#311 6 years ago

I doubt you'll see TA at the same time as AC for the simple reason of not enough people will have built up their toy money.
-Mike

#312 6 years ago

Can't wait to see final art package. Hopefully not super limited.

#313 6 years ago

IMG_1854 (resized).JPGIMG_1854 (resized).JPG

#314 6 years ago

Congrats to Spooky. Excellent business decision.

#315 6 years ago

Guess I'd better start saving! Great news.

#316 6 years ago

Way to go!

#317 6 years ago

This is why Spooky will be successfull! They make the games no one else will. Great news for all!

#318 6 years ago

Oh crap... o.o

#319 6 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

I know you have to destroy 9 reactors but is it the same every time? Seems quite a linear ruleset?
Another game that everybody loves on playing it, it would seem. Hopefully will get to play one soon.

I believe the shot to destroy the reactor once it's critical changes each time and each reactor takes more shots to destroy it

And I'm sure the rules are continuing to be developed

#320 6 years ago

Would it be ironic if George gomez bought one?

#321 6 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Would it be ironic if George gomez bought one?

Maybe he will sell his BM66 to get one

I love me some MB and LOTR though.

#322 6 years ago
Quoted from GhostThruster:

I wonder if this will come around same time as Alice Cooper. I'm also curious if this would create competition between the two machines as far as purchase numbers go. Are people that want Alice Cooper the same type of people that would want TA?

Doubt it.

#323 6 years ago
Quoted from johnnyutah:

Define super limited?

#324 6 years ago

Someone just left the head sitting out in the parking lot !

20170409_180435 (resized).jpg20170409_180435 (resized).jpg

#325 6 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

I think that's a fair comment. I didn't play it enough to have a great understanding of the full rules, but it does seem to be primarily based on destroying the reactors while trying to be in multiball mode for the final critical shots. Having said that, I don't think it's trying to compete with it's modern contemporaries. I think that's a big reason why it will be a huge success.

Quoted from thedarkknight77:

This is why Spooky will be successfull! They make the games no one else will. Great news for all!

I thought I overheard that there were other builders interested and that Scott choose Spooky. Either way, it's good for Spooky.

#326 6 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

I didn't play it enough to have a great understanding of the full rules, but it does seem to be primarily based on destroying the reactors while trying to be in multiball mode for the final critical shots.

I thought I overheard that there were other builders interested and that Scott choose Spooky. Either way, it's good for Spooky.

Who else would do it?

#327 6 years ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

Who else would do it?

Possibly American Pinball?

Aaron
FAST Pinball

#328 6 years ago

I could be totally wrong, but I thought someone said..."____ was mad that Scott went to Spooky instead." Could have been a joke or something totally out of context. It really doesn't matter anyway...Spooky IS building it!

#329 6 years ago

Hmm. Would probably wouldn't trust anyone but spooky, jjp and stern to produce it at this stage since AP is too new, Heighway hasn't got it all together yet etc. And I doubt JJP and stern would be interested but I'd like to be wrong and hope that everyone was throwing money at Scott.

#330 6 years ago

Great news...one of my most enjoyed games at the TPF.

Found it to be very original and the lighting and music were about as good as anything I have ever played.

#331 6 years ago
Quoted from johnnyutah:

No limit , but done in runs of fifty as needed .

#332 6 years ago

Sweet news!

#333 6 years ago

Well deserved, Scott. Well deserved! Congrats buddy.

#334 6 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

Define super limited?

AMH

#335 6 years ago

Was an amazing game. Played the snot out of it @ MGC. No cost cutting on the sound system. I want to shake my house with that thing.

#336 6 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

No limit , but done in runs of fifty as needed .

Great News!

#337 6 years ago

I got to play this at MGC, it is fast and fun!! Music is awesome!!!

#338 6 years ago

Lots of positive comments coming from everyone at MGC about the game. Can't wait to see the art package to go with it!

#339 6 years ago

This game is awesome. So excited these guys got together!!

Brian

#340 6 years ago

Hands down the best game at MGC!! So glad it's going into production! Congrats to Spooky and Scott!

#341 6 years ago

Awesome news!! Congrats Scott! No one deserves it more.

#342 6 years ago

Thank you guys very much. I am so appreciative of the great feedback and comments! I am also extremely excited to see this thing make it out of my basement. I don't have too many things to reveal at this moment, but one very important and exciting thing I can reveal is that Matt Andrews will be handling the artwork for the entire project. He is a great guy and is extremely talented. Thank you guys once again, and thank you to all that helped me get the project where it is today!

--Scott

#343 6 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

Thank you guys very much. I am so appreciative of the great feedback and comments! I am also extremely excited to see this thing make it out of my basement. I don't have too many things to reveal at this moment, but one very important and exciting thing I can reveal is that Matt Andrews will be handling the artwork for the entire project. He is a great guy and is extremely talented. Thank you guys once again, and thank you to all that helped me get the project where it is today!
--Scott

Awesome Matt Andrews art is awesome and congrads scott that game is so awesome. For me the music sold game to me can't wait to see the art. I all ready sent kt a message to put me on the list i'm buying one for sure.

#344 6 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

one very important and exciting thing I can reveal is that Matt Andrews will be handling the artwork for the entire project

Couldn't think of a better artist than @mandraws.. He did the original ben heck zombie adventure artwork. The glowing ambiance he creates is perfect for a nuclear theme. Scott Danesi was awesome, now he's going to be historic on IPDB.

4e4ae9a6e2e4933889a71e066c5d66ac6f1d69ac (resized).jpg4e4ae9a6e2e4933889a71e066c5d66ac6f1d69ac (resized).jpg

#345 6 years ago

Amazing machine. I loved it, my wife loved it, my kids loved it, everyone I saw loved it. With the light show, it looks great just in the white wood. It would be fun to see in just gloss white and chrome.

20170408_222644 (resized).jpg20170408_222644 (resized).jpg

#346 6 years ago

VERY excited for this!!

So much fun Scott! Happy to say I am personally getting one of these and will be putting it out on location to both support and share! I was pumped since expo and hoped that this day would come! perfect choice to have Scott and Spooky together on this!!

One of my favorite teams in all of pinball!

#347 6 years ago

So happy!

IMG_8276 (resized).JPGIMG_8276 (resized).JPG

#348 6 years ago

This is absolutely fantastic news - I'm so happy for Scott and Spooky. I have yet to purchase a NIB game, but this may just have to be my first!

#349 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

VERY excited for this!!
So much fun Scott! Happy to say I am personally getting one of these and will be putting it out on location to both support and share! I was pumped since expo and hoped that this day would come! perfect choice to have Scott and Spooky together on this!!
One of my favorite teams in all of pinball!

Yup spooky and scott team up this game well be bad ass Spooky was best choice there a proven company and have hands down best tech support

#350 6 years ago

Very excited for this loved playing it at TPF, was hoping this would be the outcome. Will be saving for this one for sure

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, DE
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.
Led
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
Decals
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.
Other
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Wanted
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
ScottieIA Mods
Other
$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals
Decals
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk
Protection
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy
Other
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 20.00
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
There are 7,250 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 145.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/total-annihilation-production/page/7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.