Topic Stats

• 7,250 posts
  • 628 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 42 days ago by jaybeedee
  • Topic is favorited by 183 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Would you buy this if Spooky Pinball built it? How much would you be willing to pay?”

• Yes 156 votes
    14%
  • No 219 votes
    19%
  • Maybe 186 votes
    16%
  • $5500-5750 324 votes
    28%
  • $5751-6000 98 votes
    9%
  • $6001-6250 63 votes
    6%
  • $6251-6500 44 votes
    4%
  • $6501-6750 18 votes
    2%
  • $6751-7000 34 votes
    3%

(Multiple choice - 1142 votes by 940 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

There have been 842 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

E67F88CC-A60F-4050-8535-9FE4AC10AF98 (resized).jpeg
BEA18764-7BFD-48AC-B8FC-DE42C34F8EDB (resized).jpeg
tnaupdate2 (resized).jpg
20190103_200657 (resized).jpg
F4744DB3-BE5D-46AF-948D-6BFF19B8CF6C (resized).jpeg
CodeUpdate1.3.0_7 (resized).png
IMG_20181121_122102 (resized).jpg
TNA2.jpg
TNA1.jpg
20181115_190843 (resized).jpg
IMG_4176 (resized).JPG
IMG_4177 (resized).JPG
IMG_4178 (resized).JPG
IMG_20181112_184121_01 (resized).jpg
57108D5A-B33E-4BD1-8571-5BC7D16D3669 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1109 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

34 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 7250 posts in this topic. You are on page 66 of 145.
#3251 2 years ago

No rule cards.

IMG_0035 (resized).JPG

#3252 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

No rule cards.

That was my fault. I brought some and totally forgot to put them on.

#3253 2 years ago

Other than adjusting a couple switches my RZ has been rock solid. If I had any questions or concerns Charlie has been most helpful.

#3254 2 years ago

Spooky customer sevice is by far the best in the industry.

#3255 2 years ago

Is TNA a direct purchases from Spooky? Will any distros sell them?

#3256 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

AFM is a whole different type of pin which is why I picked it instead of AFM.

I'm assuming at the end you mean that "TNA is a whole different type of pin which is why I picked it instead of AFM". I think that your reasoning is very solid. I could be wrong, but I think TNA will mostly be sold to people who already have a collection of machines.

#3257 2 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Is TNA a direct purchases from Spooky? Will any distros sell them?

Quoted from KingPinGames:

Spooky (KT@SpookyPinball.com) PinballStar (Sales@PinballStar.com) or me (Sales@KingPinGames.net)

#3259 2 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

I'm assuming at the end you mean that "TNA is a whole different type of pin which is why I picked it instead of AFM". I think that your reasoning is very solid. I could be wrong, but I think TNA will mostly be sold to people who already have a collection of machines.

Correct, I fixed my post.

#3260 2 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

I could be wrong, but I think TNA will mostly be sold to people who already have a collection of machines.

I'm strongly considering TNA and I only have one machine. I'm only going to ever have 2-3 games so I'm very cautiously considering but there's a lot to like about it. The thing I'm worried about is will I get bored without modes to explore and conquer over time.

#3261 2 years ago
Quoted from konjurer:

I'm strongly considering TNA and I only have one machine. I'm only going to ever have 2-3 games so I'm very cautiously considering but there's a lot to like about it. The thing I'm worried about is will I get bored without modes to explore and conquer over time.

You might. I find these kinds of games have high replayability, but it's also fairly limited in what you're trying to do, it's the difficulty that gives it longevity. I think it would be fine in a 3 game collection, 2 might be pushing it depending on how you like to play.

If I downsized to 3 games I'd want one with a TNA style of play.

#3262 2 years ago
Quoted from konjurer:

Once I pick mine up, you're welcome to come over and give it a try. At number 42, I'm hoping it will be in 2017.

#3263 2 years ago
Quoted from GhostThruster:

Once I pick mine up, you're welcome to come over and give it a try. At number 42, I'm hoping it will be in 2017.

Nice. I would have been happy with no 42.

#3264 2 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

Nice. I would have been happy with no 42.

I see what you did there..

#3265 2 years ago

20170918_214749 (resized).jpg

#3267 2 years ago

Just saw the gameplay video from dead flip. The game looks really fun to play! Great job to all involved!

#3269 2 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Is that Spanish?

Australian.

#3270 2 years ago
Quoted from hassanchop:

Just saw the gameplay video from dead flip. The game looks really fun to play! Great job to all involved!

Yea, just watched the latest one last night. I love how they baited the beginning of that video with Genisis. Was awesome hearing the TNA music kick in and silence the other machine while Scott walks in.

#3271 2 years ago

Is it just me, or do other people check this thread hoping to see people getting shipment notices? I'm a batch 4 guy and have a painful wait ahead. But will be worth it!

#3272 2 years ago

1 down, only 94 more to go to get to me at #95

but who's counting

#3273 2 years ago

Have anymore been made besides #1?

#3274 2 years ago

Let these guys breathe! You want good quality right? Let them get the assy down to a science and they will start cranking them out.

#3275 2 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Let these guys breathe! You want good quality right? Let them get the assy down to a science and they will start cranking them out.

I agree and keep in mind this game has ton more wireing to do than most pinballs

#3276 2 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Totally agreed! That said, I'm not seeing anyone rushing them in this thread. We are all just really excited to get our games. The only anxiety here is caused by our collective enthusiasm.

#3277 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Totally agreed! That said, I'm not seeing anyone rushing them in this thread. We are all just really excited to get our games. The only anxiety here is caused by our collective enthusiasm.

I'm with ya - what I can't wait for is to see and play them at PBL, then I'll start waiting for them to ship in qty...

#3278 2 years ago

Anyone go with the shaker and knocker options? Have you had them sent over to Spooky yet? If so I better get on it.

#3280 2 years ago
Quoted from johnnyutah:

Anyone go with the shaker and knocker options? Have you had them sent over to Spooky yet? If so I better get on it.

I ordered the shaker and knocker kits for my game.

#3282 2 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

I ordered the shaker and knocker kits for my game.

I hope spooky gave you a discount on your game

#3283 2 years ago
Quoted from johnnyutah:

I need to get that done. Link to order them?

#3285 2 years ago

I asked KT when I needed to order the shaker and knocker. She said this week. So I did. #16 Hoping that means it will be starting soon.

#3286 2 years ago
Quoted from angus:

I asked KT when I needed to order the shaker and knocker. She said this week. So I did. #16 Hoping that means it will be starting soon.

That is a very good sign for you. Congrats for getting in early!

#3287 2 years ago

thanks. I'm super excited to get this game. Loved playing it at TPF this year.

#3288 2 years ago
Quoted from johnnyutah:

Based on my experience installing these in RZ, I ordered the parts and decided I'd just install them myself. I appreciate the option for Spooky to install, but the install was so easy I decided not to bother sending to them.

#3289 2 years ago

PinballSTAR Amusements, Spooky Pinball distributor will have a TNA at the York, PA Whiterose Gameroom show on Sept 29 and 30 !!!

Come see it on the east coast for the first time !!!

PinballSTAR is taking orders on TNA - $ 1,000 deposits - production has started - time to get some TNA (so to speak)....

Email me if any questions / interest in ordering a TNA... : )

Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements
Sales@PinballSTAR.com

#3290 2 years ago

Me and cad-kid did a video of a knocker install on a RZ. I'm sure it's simular. We will do a TNA shaker and knocker vid when I get my game.

#3291 2 years ago

TNA will officially be at Mad Rollin Pinball charity event in Madison this Saturday.

Game will be used in the side event so it will be available to all to play (all proceeds go to charity from the coin drop).
Basically, if you want a shot to play a production sample from team Spooky, then swing on over, support charity, and while you are at it, buy a raffle ticket to win a different pinball machine (again all for charity).

#3292 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

TNA will officially be at Mad Rollin Pinball charity event in Madison this Saturday.
Game will be used in the side event so it will be available to all to play (all proceeds go to charity from the coin drop).
Basically, if you want a shot to play a production sample from team Spooky, then swing on over, support charity, and while you are at it, buy a raffle ticket to win a different pinball machine (again all for charity).

whysnow Awesome. Wish I was out there. Is this production unit #2?

#3293 2 years ago
Quoted from japespin:

whysnow Awesome. Wish I was out there. Is this production unit #2?

Quoted from Whysnow:

if you want a shot to play a production sample from team Spooky, then swing on over, support charity.

#3294 2 years ago

Is the code up to version 1.0 in the Dead Flip/ Ed Robertson stream?

#3296 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

And I need to ship it direct to Spooky? Anything special to do on checkout for that?

Have the order ship to:

Spooky Pinball LLC
Attn: KT - TNA (your #)
184 Ridge Ave
Benton WI 53083

#3297 2 years ago
Quoted from Hypercoaster:

Is the code up to version 1.0 in the Dead Flip/ Ed Robertson stream?

Yes it was, but then again, I can call it whatever number I want. The code is complete and there are no missing modes, animations, audio, etc. I will be doing a code update a bit after people start getting their games and bugs start being found. At this time, I have no plans to add anything else to the game, but who knows.
--Scott

#3298 2 years ago

Yes it was, but then again, I can call it whatever number I want. The code is complete and there are no missing modes, animations, audio, etc. I will be doing a code update a bit after people start getting their games and bugs start being found. At this time, I have no plans to add anything else to the game, but who knows.
--Scott

Wow! What a standard to set for the NIB purchase! *quite facetiously*

In all seriousness, Scott Denesi is awesome!

#3299 2 years ago

--Scott

just curious... is there that secret thing we talked about in the code? hoping it made it in.

also, what did you decide the reactor standups will be used for?

#3300 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

also, what did you decide the reactor standups will be used for?

Yes I'm curious about this as well.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy
5,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
There are 7250 posts in this topic. You are on page 66 of 145.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside