Topic Stats

• 7,250 posts
  • 628 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by jaybeedee
  • Topic is favorited by 174 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Would you buy this if Spooky Pinball built it? How much would you be willing to pay?”

• Yes 158 votes
    14%
  • No 220 votes
    19%
  • Maybe 186 votes
    16%
  • $5500-5750 326 votes
    28%
  • $5751-6000 98 votes
    9%
  • $6001-6250 64 votes
    6%
  • $6251-6500 45 votes
    4%
  • $6501-6750 18 votes
    2%
  • $6751-7000 36 votes
    3%

(Multiple choice - 1151 votes by 945 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

E67F88CC-A60F-4050-8535-9FE4AC10AF98 (resized).jpeg
BEA18764-7BFD-48AC-B8FC-DE42C34F8EDB (resized).jpeg
tnaupdate2 (resized).jpg
20190103_200657 (resized).jpg
F4744DB3-BE5D-46AF-948D-6BFF19B8CF6C (resized).jpeg
CodeUpdate1.3.0_7 (resized).png
IMG_20181121_122102 (resized).jpg
TNA2.jpg
TNA1.jpg
20181115_190843 (resized).jpg
IMG_4176 (resized).JPG
IMG_4177 (resized).JPG
IMG_4178 (resized).JPG
IMG_20181112_184121_01 (resized).jpg
57108D5A-B33E-4BD1-8571-5BC7D16D3669 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1109 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

34 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,250 posts in this topic. You are on page 56 of 145.
#2751 6 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

How long does it take to get a number? I put in on Friday night with a distributor.

Not sure about via distributor. I put my order in directly with Kayte at Spooky, and she gave me my order number on the spot while on the phone.

#2752 6 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

How long does it take to get a number? I put in on Friday night with a distributor.

I think your distributor would have to get your exact number for you . But if you know what batch you are in it should give you a general idea of where you are at .

#2753 6 years ago

if it was Friday it would seem like you are in batch four. I want to say they were at 162 after the stream. but it probably depends when you distributor places the order with Spooky. Based on initial sales it's sure looking like this will surpass RZ.

#2754 6 years ago

So are the numbers displayed anywhere but the box? Do we get an LE plaque signed by the now famous Scott D?

#2755 6 years ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

So are the numbers displayed anywhere but the box? Do we get an LE plaque signed by the now famous Scott D?

No because the game is not a LE , but I did tell Scott I was going have him sign my game .

#2756 6 years ago

Do you have to pay in full for the preorder? or is it just a deposit or what?

#2757 6 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

but I did tell Scott I was going have him sign my game .

I asked Scott the same thing

#2758 6 years ago

Deposit $1,000 , the rest isn't due untill your game is ready .

#2759 6 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

$1000 due now, the rest due when your game is ready.

#2760 6 years ago

#153 here. Batch #4. Early 2018.
Ordered during the stream last week and scored a free shaker upgrade. Sweeeeeeet!!!
Gonna be rough & painful, waiting for this one. Soooo excited! I better see some Twitch streams from you punks in the earlier batches!!! ;P

#2761 6 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

from the Spooky email

IMPORTANT!

When you buy a game from us, CONSIDER IT YOURS! We are a small family run operation, and all our purchasing is based on how many initial payments we receive to confirm orders. With available game options, ALL GAMES ARE CUSTOM MADE TO YOUR SPECIFICATIONS. People coming and going on game sales causes havoc in more ways than we can describe... IF YOU AREN'T CONFIDENT IN YOUR GAME PURCHASE, DON'T BUY IT! Initial payments are NOT refundable. We have delivered every single game we've ever promised, so buy with confidence... you will get your game. Spooky Pinball LLC is a happy healthy growing company, and we're not going anywhere. See legal terms below for complete details.

IF FOR ANY REASON YOU DO NEED TO BACK OUT ONCE YOU'VE COMMITTED, it's up to you to find another buyer. Kayte will absolutely help every way she can. Just because we're called "Spooky Pinball" doesn't mean we are heartless monsters. We do care, and we will always do our best to help our customers.

NOW FOR THE GOOD STUFF...

Price on the game is $5,995. Initial payment is $1,000... YOU WON'T PAY A DIME MORE UNTIL YOUR GAME IS COMPLETE AND READY FOR SHIPMENT TO YOU!

#2762 6 years ago

I'm cool with batch 4, except I haven't gotten word back from Joe (pinballstar) as to which batch I was since I sent the initial deposit. Granted it was over the weekend and I just sent an email last night. I just don't want it to be pushed off because it was forgotten or anything like that. Waiting until early 2018 is far enough

#2763 6 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I'm cool with batch 4, except I haven't gotten word back from Joe (pinballstar) as to which batch I was since I sent the initial deposit. Granted it was over the weekend and I just sent an email last night. I just don't want it to be pushed off because it was forgotten or anything like that. Waiting until early 2018 is far enough

Joe will get back to you. I went through pinballSTAR and got my number. In on the 2nd batch, hope to get it this year.

#2764 6 years ago

I know he will. Just anxious. It's our first NIB and my wife was like "I don't want to wait more than 6 months!" Don't twist my arm sheesh!

#2765 6 years ago
Quoted from Jodester:

So which of us will buy one for the GCPC?

Don't worry. It's not if, but when. I won't make it past Texas if these are available for purchase on site and they will be.

IMG_0224 (resized).JPGIMG_0224 (resized).JPG

#2766 6 years ago

Joe got back to me with #163! Sooner than I expected, in a good way! Sweet!

#2767 6 years ago
Quoted from japespin:

Very nice. Which batch did you get in? Good to see there'll be a number of these in the Bay Area once they start shipping!

Bay Area represent! There will be one on location in Concord, CA at The Flipper Room.

#2768 6 years ago

drypaint Were you in one of the early batches? Would love to play it on location while awaiting my batch.

#2769 6 years ago
Quoted from japespin:

drypaint Were you in one of the early batches? Would love to play it on location while awaiting my batch.

I wish... no, we are in early 4 I believe. Maybe late 3. Didn't get my official #. I will ask Kayte.

#2770 6 years ago
Quoted from japespin:

#146, batch 3. So, we may have it late this year. Nice!

#2771 6 years ago

Just found out my number is 152.

#2772 6 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Just found out my number is 152.

did you get the free shaker?

#2773 6 years ago
Quoted from moonduckie78:

Yes maybe last one.

I'm getting the butter cabinet too.

Haven't played it, but sounds like it will have great quality of materials.

It would have been tempting to cut some costs like the individual score displays or beacon topper or laser cut rails etc..

I'm so glad for this pin, plus supporting Spooky and all his workers etc..,

While everyone wants less expensive machines, I don't mind paying for quality and you can see and hear the passion and hard work plus pure talent going into this pin.

#2774 6 years ago

Good for you rai, you're expanding the breadth of your game collection in a great way.

#2775 6 years ago

I can tell you now that this will make an appearance in this years "Horrorhouse Fest - Pinball Tournament of Death" if you're anywhere near Denver, Colorado....

https://www.facebook.com/HorrorHouseFest/

#2776 6 years ago
Quoted from onceler:

I asked Scott the same thing

My best guess is Scott has to sign each and every machine.

He deserves it.

So looking forward to TNA #136

#2777 6 years ago
Quoted from mayuh:

Me too lol! My best guess is Scott has to sign each and every machine.
He deserves it.
We deserve it
So looking forward to TNA #136

Haha. I actuallyed emailed Kayte to ask if I could get his signature on my PF before it is cleared. Haven't heard back yet.

Given that Scott has designed the playfield, built and selected the mechanical components (mech. eng.), wrote the sw, and created all the sound effects and music, not to mention did all the early promotion work himself (blogs, streams, shows) until it had already garnered a fan base big enough for Spooky to be able to justify producing it, it is uniquely HIS game.

No other pinball machine in history that I am aware of was produced to this extent by one person's vision and talents. I would actually prefer if the official game name was "Scott Danesi's Total Nuclear Annihilation". That would look awesome on the backglass.

Failing that, I think he should sign every playfield under the clear, even if they have to charge a reasonable extra fee for doing so.

#2778 6 years ago

Hehehe... yep. +1

#2779 6 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Failing that, I think he should sign every playfield under the clear, even if they have to charge a reasonable extra fee for doing so.

I can go without paying for a signature. Unless it's like a $1 in which case sign away I guess

#2780 6 years ago

I paid $40 for Flash Gordon's

#2781 6 years ago

Apologies in advance if this has already been answered, but is shipping included in the $5995? Whether straight from Spooky or through a distributor? This will be my first Spooky game and I'm very much looking forward to putting it in my lineup.

#2782 6 years ago

No, $5,995 is for the game, you pay for shipping if buy direct from Spooky. Can't say how it works with distributors, would have to check with them for any deal on shipping.

#2783 6 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

I can go without paying for a signature. Unless it's like a $1 in which case sign away I guess

That's why I said "reasonable".

#2784 6 years ago

I'm going to have Scott sign my game , and I am going to take a picture of Scott signing my game . And I am going to have someone take a picture of me taking a picture of Scott signing my game .

#2785 6 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

I'm going to have Scott sign my game , and I am going to take a picture of Scott signing my game . And I am going to have someone take a picture of me taking a picture of Scott signing my game .

I'm in!!!!

#2786 6 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

make sure you guys take the picture(s) just AS THE BEAT DROPS!!!!

#2787 6 years ago

trilogybeer - let me know if you need me to stop by and take a picture of Bryan taking a picture of you taking a picture of Scott signing your game.

#2788 6 years ago
Quoted from xeneize:

You know the whole family is pumped about this game when the toddler just wants to lay there and listen to thenotrashcougar 's beats while we watched the stream...he'd literally get upset every time I'd stop the video. After years of collecting and owning dozens of titles, TNA will be our first NIB... which is the highest compliment you can pay a designer and manufacturer in this biz!

As the embarrassed owned of two former toddlers, my suggestion is to turn off the video and only leave the music. If you think the screeching behavior is just because of the sound... LOL....you'll soon find out otherwise. Do yourself a HUGE favor and kill the screen time for the kiddos. You'll thank me in a few years when you aren't listening to them yell OH MY GAWWWWWD 20 times a day at the top of their lungs like some moronic youtube streamer, and repeating commercials constantly.

That's as far off topic as I'm going.

I need to be in batch 27. Hopefully sometime in 2020.

#2789 6 years ago
Quoted from moonduckie78:

Never heard of this opportunity to get a shaker for free. I was told that my order number is around #32...am I a lucky one/what did people have to do to get a free shaker?

#2790 6 years ago
Quoted from lamihh:

Never heard of this opportunity to get a shaker for free. I was told that my order number is around #32...am I a lucky one/what did people have to do to get a free shaker?

Had to order during a 5 min window when the last stream was on, there were 5 available (next five orders get a free shaker courtesy of Pinball Life).

Kind of annoying for the rest of us. I guess a "free" Scott Danesi signature under the clearcoat on my PF will make up for it.

#2791 6 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Can I sign Bryan Kelly while he's taking the pic?

#2792 6 years ago
Quoted from onceler:

trilogybeer - let me know if you need me to stop by and take a picture of Bryan taking a picture of you taking a picture of Scott signing your game.

If I get a copy of this, I'm going to have Brad C (@jellikit) crop Bryan out

#2793 6 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Some kind of human Centipede stuff

#2794 6 years ago

I think I might be in for a signature provided a witty personalized insult is included free or charge

#2795 6 years ago

What is the highest build number? I'm curious if they won't start a batch until 50 units sold?

I'm guessing if they are at # 180 ( i.e. middle of 4th batch) they won't start building that batch until it reaches 200 to fill up the 4th batch.

I'm guessing that by the time my number comes into play #152 that they will have filled up the 4th batch.

#2796 6 years ago

From post: #2407

Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Getting some confusion on this whole "build 50 at a time" thing... this means Spooky BUYS / BUILDS 50 at a time. Doesn't mean if you are game #201 we have to sell 49 more before we build yours.
There will be no gap in production times, everyone that wants a game will get one. When sales slow, we'll do a "last call" and build a final batch of 50. When will that occur? Hopefully in 2035.

#2797 6 years ago
Quoted from rai:

What is the highest build number? I'm curious if they won't start a batch until 50 units sold?
I'm guessing if they are at # 180 ( i.e. middle of 4th batch) they won't start building that batch until it reaches 200 to fill up the 4th batch.
I'm guessing that by the time my number comes into play #152 that they will have filled up the 4th batch.

Nope Charlie has already said that it won't happen like that .

#2798 6 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Some kind of human Centipede stuff

Scott would be at the front so he has the best chance of surviving this signing/photoshoot.

#2799 6 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Nope Charlie has already said that it won't happen like that .

Great

#2800 6 years ago

Had a chance to play this today. Great game !! Wish I could afford to buy one

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
ScottieIA Mods

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, DE
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pensacola, FL
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy

There are 7,250 posts in this topic. You are on page 56 of 145.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/total-annihilation-production/page/56 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.