Topic Stats

• 7,250 posts
  • 628 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by jaybeedee
  • Topic is favorited by 174 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Would you buy this if Spooky Pinball built it? How much would you be willing to pay?”

• Yes 158 votes
    14%
  • No 220 votes
    19%
  • Maybe 186 votes
    16%
  • $5500-5750 326 votes
    28%
  • $5751-6000 98 votes
    9%
  • $6001-6250 64 votes
    6%
  • $6251-6500 45 votes
    4%
  • $6501-6750 18 votes
    2%
  • $6751-7000 36 votes
    3%

(Multiple choice - 1151 votes by 945 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

E67F88CC-A60F-4050-8535-9FE4AC10AF98 (resized).jpeg
BEA18764-7BFD-48AC-B8FC-DE42C34F8EDB (resized).jpeg
tnaupdate2 (resized).jpg
20190103_200657 (resized).jpg
F4744DB3-BE5D-46AF-948D-6BFF19B8CF6C (resized).jpeg
CodeUpdate1.3.0_7 (resized).png
IMG_20181121_122102 (resized).jpg
TNA2.jpg
TNA1.jpg
20181115_190843 (resized).jpg
IMG_4176 (resized).JPG
IMG_4177 (resized).JPG
IMG_4178 (resized).JPG
IMG_20181112_184121_01 (resized).jpg
57108D5A-B33E-4BD1-8571-5BC7D16D3669 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1109 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

34 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,250 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 145.
#2251 6 years ago

I think one thing that most people aren't picking up on with TNA is how fun this game is to multi-player. Watch Dead Flip's stream or Pinball Undesirables's and notice that you don't see many single player games. At SFGE this was the only game on the floor that seemed to have that effect. Maybe it's the music, maybe it's the fast ball times, maybe it's the lock stealing, maybe it's all these things added together, but TNA by far and away had the most fun atmosphere around it. People would group around the game and interact rather than form a neat line. TNA has a fun factor that's hard to understand or describe.

#2252 6 years ago
Quoted from pbu:

I think one thing that most people aren't picking up on with TNA is how fun this game is to multi-player.

Classic Solid State and EM's are always better as multiplayers. Short ball times, sudden drains and "friendly" trash talk go hand in hand.
TNA does this to a T...N....A.

#2253 6 years ago
Quoted from pbu:

I think one thing that most people aren't picking up on with TNA is how fun this game is to multi-player. Watch Dead Flip's stream or Pinball Undesirables's and notice that you don't see many single player games. At SFGE this was the only game on the floor that seemed to have that effect. Maybe it's the music, maybe it's the fast ball times, maybe it's the lock stealing, maybe it's all these things added together, but TNA by far and away had the most fun atmosphere around it. People would group around the game and interact rather than form a neat line. TNA has a fun factor that's hard to understand or describe.

As others have said, who wants to play a 4 ball multiplayer on JJP or Sterns as you can end up hanging round for ages waiting a turn. 4 player Hobbit?

Ok, I'll be player one and then go get pizza while I wait for my turn again

TNA. Barely time to sip a drink

#2254 6 years ago
Quoted from JustLikeMe:

Thanks Charlie. Do you think it would be best to hold on or order direct and arrange shipping myself?

If you want it quickly, I'd go the "you" route... if you can wait, then lets see what we can get together! Yet another joy of being a company this size. Growing pains... but they're all good ones. We just want to make sure when we go to Europe officially, everyone is happy on both sides of the pond.

#2255 6 years ago
Quoted from pbu:

TNA is how fun this game is to multi-player

That right there, is the BEST feature in this game!!! Omg we beat the daylights out of the prototype daily just because of the whole strategy (and I love ball stealing!!!)

#2256 6 years ago

For all the complaints of the length of SS games, none of mine are lasting long enough to pass the time waiting for this email...

#2257 6 years ago
Quoted from Ordinal:

For all the complaints of the length of SS games, none of mine are lasting long enough to pass the time waiting for this email...

Lol... hang in there! Doing our best... later tonight... or 8 a.m. central tomorrow if Kayte is looking fried and like she might be reconsidering a job change at work days end (which it rarely does here).

#2258 6 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Lol... hang in there! Doing our best... later tonight... or 8 a.m. central tomorrow if Kayte is looking fried and like she might be reconsidering a job change at work days end (which it rarely does here).

sounds like games are selling like hot cakes I getting mine from Pinball Star thx Joe

#2259 6 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

sounds like games are selling like hot cakes

Kayte and Squirrel are doing an awesome job of keeping up, but yep... games are moving!!!

All credit to Scott, Matt, and everyone else involved... just thrilled to be here and doing all this!

#2260 6 years ago

I think this is possibly the most excited I have been to buy a game for myself!

#2261 6 years ago

And as luck would have it, this just came in the mail!

100_5489 (resized).JPG100_5489 (resized).JPG

#2262 6 years ago

Free shirt with purchase?! Medium for me please

#2263 6 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Free shirt with purchase?! Medium for me please

Yes... if you order a shirt from Double Danger, they will send it to you... I think ya' pay for the shirt and shipping, but the love they put in... FREE!

#2264 6 years ago

Yes, runs of 50... we are well past the first batch of 50 now. We're going to try and ship initial batch(es) of TnA PRIOR to Alice launch, but at some point we will have both on the line together (same as we did with RZ and Domino's / Jetsons).

Nice!! Sounds like the response has been great right out of the gate! Let's get this to 100.....Then 200!!! The problem with this game is most of us have not been able to play it. Once these start shipping and people get to play it, orders will double!

#2265 6 years ago

Should we be getting a response from emailing in an order?

#2266 6 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Should we be getting a response from emailing in an order?

If you have ANY questions at all in this regard, call Kayte... 815-541-0054

#2267 6 years ago

Thank you,
Spoke to Kayte, and glad I called.

#51!

#2268 6 years ago

When can we see some pics of the underside of the playfield?

#2269 6 years ago

I called real early this morning. Does she know numbers at this point? I am curious but don't want to needlessly bother her.

#2270 6 years ago
Quoted from PunkPin:

When can we see some pics of the underside of the playfield?

Waiting for last of production cabling to come in before we go there. Proto game is nice, but that side can be better.

Quoted from RustyLizard:

Does she know numbers at this point?

Yes... for the most part. You're early in the builds, that much I can confirm.

#2271 6 years ago

Has anyone seen the interior cabinet decals vs mirror blades installed on this game? I'm thinking mirror blades could be great with this them and light show but part of me wouldn't mind having the $50 interior cabinet decals pre-installed. Thoughts?

#2272 6 years ago

I think the inside cabinet decals are a hell of a deal at $50 all considering. I'm wondering the experience of the added shaker motor. In an interview Scott seemed to dislike shaker motors on certain games which I agree because sometimes it's too much or poorly misused. Now I see you can add one. I don't believe they had one in the game during the shows. Has anyone seen changes that introduces the shaker into gameplay. I thought the booming sound was enough!

#2273 6 years ago

Excellent point on the shaker. Like the idea of the knocker and I'm a sucker for shakers.

Now to decide who to order from. Spooky told me it doesn't matter who I order from. I'm not a current customer for anyone involved. I was told all pins are shipping directly from Spooky so shipping costs will be the same regardless.

Any thoughts on which to order from? (I'm supposedly in on the early batch if I pull the trigger)

#2274 6 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

Excellent point on the shaker. Like the idea of the knocker and I'm a sucker for shakers.
Now to decide who to order from. Spooky told me it doesn't matter who I order from. I'm not a current customer for anyone involved. I was told all pins are shipping directly from Spooky so shipping costs will be the same regardless.
Any thoughts on which to order from? (I'm supposedly in on the early batch if I pull the trigger)

I have bought a game from KingPin before, as well as from Spooky directly. Both are great. They're both so humble, that they each encouraged me to buy from the other one. Great peeps either way.

#2276 6 years ago

In at #85!

#2277 6 years ago

Where are you guys seeing machine numbers? I have an order confirmation, but don't see any numbers in that range. Not that it really matters all that much,but having a ballpark wait time would be nice.

#2279 6 years ago

Hi all,

KT here, I just wanted to let everyone know that google mail has stopped me for the night. LOL

If you have not recieved an email from me yet don't panic. I hit the maximum number on sent emails you can send in 1 day. Never thought that would be possible. I will send out the remaining emails in the am.

Good night peace out I am turning off my phone & crawling in bed!!

#2280 6 years ago
Quoted from herg:

Where are you guys seeing machine numbers? I have an order confirmation, but don't see any numbers in that range. Not that it really matters all that much,but having a ballpark wait time would be nice.

You can ask KT, I was told I'm #75. Definitely putting my money where my mouth is on this title.

Wrote a check since that helps Spooky, and since there's no rush right now everyone should if you can IMHO. Fees add up!

Quoted from SpookyKT:

Good night peace out I am turning off my phone & crawling in bed!!

Get some sleep, you've earned it! Check is in the mail.

#2281 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

You can ask KT

It's not that important. I don't want to bother her, and I'm guessing she'll let us all know when things settle down.

#2282 6 years ago

HUGE thank you to everyone who put faith in this game, and made it A RECORD DAY AT SPOOKY!!!

We can't thank you enough for the patience... and I have a feeling once this game gets out there and played more, it's going to just keep going.

From our family to yours, THANK YOU. We don't take your support lightly... just glad to be here.

#2283 6 years ago

HUGE thank you to everyone who put faith in this game, and made it A RECORD DAY AT SPOOKY!!!
We can't thank you enough for the patience... and I have a feeling once this game gets out there and played more, it's going to just keep going.
From our family to yours, THANK YOU. We don't take your support lightly... just glad to be here.

Thank you for making TNA and doing pinball the right way.

#2284 6 years ago

Spooky are great people and a great pinball family also they work their butts off for us as a pinball community; big thanks for all that you do guys

#2285 6 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

I have bought a game from KingPin before, as well as from Spooky directly. Both are great. They're both so humble, that they each encouraged me to buy from the other one. Great peeps either way.

Thank you. I still say buy directly from Spooky. Doesn't really matter to me either way. No matter whom you order through (worldwide) you will be dealing with me if you should run into any issues service-wise. If i can't handle it then it goes up through the ranks. I am happy to help out with what i can, the only thing i can offer is a picture of me in a small woman's spooky tank top. if that doesn't encourage you to buy from someone with a little more dignity, then i will happily take your money and send it on to spooky.

#2286 6 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

Thank you. I still say buy directly from Spooky. Doesn't really matter to me either way. No matter whom you order through (worldwide) you will be dealing with me if you should run into any issues service-wise. If i can't handle it then it goes up through the ranks. I am happy to help out with what i can, the only thing i can offer is a picture of me in a small woman's spooky tank top. if that doesn't encourage you to buy from someone with a little more dignity, then i will happily take your money and send it on to spooky.

Put me down for some of those pics

#2287 6 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Put me down for some of those pics

It's not pretty, Jay.

#2288 6 years ago

Congrats on the first day of what seems like great sales!

#2289 6 years ago

Is it possible to post some high resolution pics?

#2290 6 years ago

Want the knocker for sure, on the fence about the shaker. Wonder how much the kits will be

#2291 6 years ago

No one has answered if there are any ancillary modes such as frenzy mode or super hurry up modes?

#2292 6 years ago
Quoted from PunkPin:

Want the knocker for sure, on the fence about the shaker. Wonder how much the kits will be

For comparison the knocker for RZ is $35 and the shaker kit is $100 from PBL. You buy the parts and have them drop shipped to Spooky, and they will factory install for $25.

Edit: The existing Spooky knocker is currently listing compatibility with TNA on PBLs website. Shaker does not so may be a different offering for TNA.

#2293 6 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

It's not pretty, Jay.

Pretty sure Jay and Chris are working on a calendar together right now... so we got THAT going for us.

#2294 6 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

The existing Spooky knocker is currently listing compatibility with TNA on PBLs website. Shaker does not so may be a different offering for TNA.

I believe this to be 100% correct... shaker is just a tiny bit different in set up than it is on Rob Zombie.

Quoted from rai:

Is it possible to post some high resolution pics?

Will be on our website later today... still playing catch-up.

#2295 6 years ago

Ordering one to put in The Sanctum as soon as I get the email this morning. Pretty sure everyone in CT is going to love having one in public to play

#2296 6 years ago

Officially put in an order with KT today. I bet our competitive location players will love it to death

#2297 6 years ago

So the final sales price is $6K...Do they have a shipping date yet? So many posts sorry if I missed it...Thanks

#2298 6 years ago

Sounds like you guys are doing great! So happy for the Spooky team and I can't wait to start seeing pics and vids. I won't be able to order for a few more months, but both my wife and I are excited to (eventually) have this table in our collection!

#2299 6 years ago

So we know at least 85 have sold in 24 hours, likely more that's just the highest reported number. Not to shabby for a machine that was originally a 1 of 1.

#2300 6 years ago

I don't know my official number but I do know I am in batch 3 (so assuming they passed the 100 machine mark).

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
ScottieIA Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pensacola, FL
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, DE
Machine - For Sale
Valley Center, KS
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk

$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

There are 7,250 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 145.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/total-annihilation-production/page/46 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.