Topic Stats

• 7,250 posts
  • 628 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by jaybeedee
  • Topic is favorited by 174 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Would you buy this if Spooky Pinball built it? How much would you be willing to pay?”

• Yes 158 votes
    14%
  • No 220 votes
    19%
  • Maybe 186 votes
    16%
  • $5500-5750 326 votes
    28%
  • $5751-6000 98 votes
    9%
  • $6001-6250 64 votes
    6%
  • $6251-6500 45 votes
    4%
  • $6501-6750 18 votes
    2%
  • $6751-7000 36 votes
    3%

(Multiple choice - 1151 votes by 945 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

E67F88CC-A60F-4050-8535-9FE4AC10AF98 (resized).jpeg
BEA18764-7BFD-48AC-B8FC-DE42C34F8EDB (resized).jpeg
tnaupdate2 (resized).jpg
20190103_200657 (resized).jpg
F4744DB3-BE5D-46AF-948D-6BFF19B8CF6C (resized).jpeg
CodeUpdate1.3.0_7 (resized).png
IMG_20181121_122102 (resized).jpg
TNA2.jpg
TNA1.jpg
20181115_190843 (resized).jpg
IMG_4176 (resized).JPG
IMG_4177 (resized).JPG
IMG_4178 (resized).JPG
IMG_20181112_184121_01 (resized).jpg
57108D5A-B33E-4BD1-8571-5BC7D16D3669 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1109 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

34 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,250 posts in this topic. You are on page 123 of 145.
#6101 5 years ago
Quoted from DrJoe:

TNA now at Kickback Pinball Cafe in Pittsburgh, PA!

I'll be there today checking it out!!! love this place.

#6102 5 years ago

Driving home from mayuh with my TNA in the back the long wait is finally over

F6630245-F5E8-4DEA-AA67-851B774F6473 (resized).jpegF6630245-F5E8-4DEA-AA67-851B774F6473 (resized).jpeg

#6103 5 years ago

Has anyone here sold or transferred their TNA? What is the process? I’ve ordered from Spooky.

#6104 5 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Has anyone here sold or transferred their TNA? What is the process? I’ve ordered from Spooky.

I did. Easy, just a call to spooky.

#6105 5 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Wow, didn't think you'd be getting out.

#6106 5 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Why are you selling? You've been waiting and talking about how different it'll be from all your other pins. Just curious.

#6107 5 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Why are you selling? You've been waiting and talking about how different it'll be from all your other pins. Just curious.

Everyone says how great DI, saw one local for good deal.

Quoted from Crile1:

Wow, didn't think you'd be getting out.

I will get back in line for DNA if I get DI.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tna-or-di#post-4360809

#6108 5 years ago

I almost went for that one. Then found a TNA on route locally. My son went nuts over TNA. He loved the co-op mode. I'm going to enjoy playing it with him.

#6109 5 years ago

Buy the D.I. But keep your deposit on the TNA. They are dramatically different games and you will love them both. They compliment each other well in a collection.

9E283045-6E13-4073-B485-F68179281FB9 (resized).jpeg9E283045-6E13-4073-B485-F68179281FB9 (resized).jpeg

#6110 5 years ago

Keep the TNA... you can always buy DI later (and more easily)

#6111 5 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Different car? (noticed avatar)

#6112 5 years ago

Looks like I'll be joining the club! Played this today and it feels like nothing I have. Thing shakes the floor. Such good music and sound

#6113 5 years ago
Quoted from audihere:

Different car? (noticed avatar)

Yep, got a BRZ tS

#6114 5 years ago

After 2 months on a boat and on different trucks travelling across half the globe i got:
- zero LED problems,
- zero loose mechs or screws,
- one awesome and perfectly playing game right out of the box.
And boy it‘s so much fun, really exceeded my high expectations!

Thanks Scott, thanks Spooky for this kickass game!

CB0943BE-D363-42B6-A2B3-53B14CA84D4D (resized).jpegCB0943BE-D363-42B6-A2B3-53B14CA84D4D (resized).jpeg

#6115 5 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I have both DI and TNA I would say stay with TNA. TNA gets a lot more play in my world. Just saying, good luck on your choice you really can not smake a bad choice with these pins..

#6116 5 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Had both, DI is gone and haven't missed it at all. Still playing TNA every day.

#6117 5 years ago

I'd stay on the TNA list. Spooky has a lot of machines to make for lots of folks (Alice Cooper too), and they don't build them too fast. Going to the back of the line doesn't make sense.

DI is in stock at probably all major distributors, ready for delivery. JJP will always be able to produce more if the distributors are out of stock. There's many more out there in the wild already, so it is far more likely to come for sale used.

I am still waiting for a chance to play TNA, it looks so freaking fun (very hard, very fast, but very fun). DI on the other hand (and to be completely honest), I think might be the best pinball machine I've ever played.

There's no point on choosing based on other folk's subjective opinions though. That's just absurd. I'd just pick on availability. If TNA isn't your cup of tea, DI will be available. However, if DI isn't your cup of tea then TNA might be another long wait.

#6118 5 years ago
Quoted from kirkgun:

I'd stay on the TNA list. Spooky has a lot of machines to make for lots of folks (Alice Cooper too), and they don't build them too fast. Going to the back of the line doesn't make sense.
DI is in stock at probably all major distributors, ready for delivery. JJP will always be able to produce more if the distributors are out of stock. There's many more out there in the wild already, so it is far more likely to come for sale used.
I am still waiting for a chance to play TNA, it looks so freaking fun (very hard, very fast, but very fun). DI on the other hand (and to be completely honest), I think might be the best pinball machine I've ever played.
There's no point on choosing based on other folk's subjective opinions though. That's just absurd. I'd just pick on availability. If TNA isn't your cup of tea, DI will be available. However, if DI isn't your cup of tea then TNA might be another long wait.

guys - here's the play here. He will sell his spot, make profit, buy a really good DI and then get back in line. He'll be fine and it's not such a bad move. If you can live without getting it now, this game is selling at a premium so he's taking advantage of that, getting a great deal on the DI and then will move back to TnA or by then, someone might list a used one and he can swoop that up.

#6119 5 years ago

Hey TNA fans, if any of you are going to be at SFGE, we are doing a panel on building custom games, and TheNoTrashCougar has graciously agreed to come hang out and talk custom pinball, along with wildertronix who is doing a sweet Zelda pin.

This session isn't specifically about TNA, but I imagine it might come up.

For more info check out this post:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2018-southern-fried-gaming-expo-june-8-10-atlanta-ga#post-4408794

#6120 5 years ago

I had the TnA set up at the Macs Interstate Pinball Classic here at my place yesterday.

I didn’t put it in the Comp, I had it available for everyone to play all day.

This is the first time any of them had seen it in the flesh, and the reception was overwhelmingly positive. It was played non stop all day.

rd

C8D1C872-461A-440A-8DA1-1E1BE0B8F155 (resized).jpegC8D1C872-461A-440A-8DA1-1E1BE0B8F155 (resized).jpeg

#6121 5 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

I had the TnA set up at the Macs Interstate Pinball Classic here at my place yesterday.
I didn’t put it in the Comp, I had it available for everyone to play all day.
This is the first time any of them had seen it in the flesh, and the reception was overwhelmingly positive. It was played non stop all day.
rd

Good for you rotordave .It is Awsome when people share!

#6122 5 years ago

Here's a little TNA challenge for everyone. Spot the modification I’ve added to my game. Hint: You will want it after you spot it.
It’s not terrible difficult so I’m certain someone will be posting the answer fairly soon. So, take your time with the picture and work it before moving on to the answer.

20180520_202155 (resized).jpg20180520_202155 (resized).jpg

#6123 5 years ago

Powerball

#6124 5 years ago

Sweet Powerball, Man!

#6125 5 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Here's a little TNA challenge for everyone. Spot the modification I’ve added to my game. Hint: You will want it after you spot it.
It’s not terrible difficult so I’m certain someone will be posting the answer fairly soon. So, take your time with the picture and work it before moving on to the answer.

Alright... tell us how it impacts the game!

#6126 5 years ago

Yes indeed powerball and man does this game play fast, ..err faster.

The powerball is self explanatory in its action. Lighter and faster it changes up the action off the flippers, slings and the plunger. It also rotates its position in the trough due to multiball and the randomness so you never know when to expect it. So far I'm loving having it in the game.

Sorry Scott, I hope you don't mind.

Marco http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/20-9809

#6127 5 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Yes indeed powerball and man does this game play fast, ..er faster.
The powerball is self explanatory in its action. Lighter and faster it changes up the action off the flippers, slings and the plunger. It also rotates its position in the trough due to multiball and the randomness so you never know when to expect it. So far I'm loving having it in the game.

I do not mind at all! Although, I anticipate major airballs with it. We also have power balls at PBL.
https://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=1293

--Scott

#6128 5 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

Although, I anticipate major airballs with it.

Not nearly as bad as I anticipated and on par with the regular balls. I've only got about 10 games on it this way and may change my mind, but so far I'm not seeing a downside.

#6129 5 years ago

Here's the other mod that I made, an off center bounce back behind the flippers. I took advantage of an existing gap so it was a completely reversible modification. Those are plastic spacers to protect the playfield.

Good thing it was reversible as it became a random ball trap so I had to removed it. To bad as the occasional bounce out was fun and unexpected.

zzz1 (resized).jpgzzz1 (resized).jpg
zz2 (resized).jpgzz2 (resized).jpg

#6130 5 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Yes indeed powerball and man does this game play fast, ..err faster.

I’m all about making the game super hard... ordered and will give it a try! Glad you posted!

#6131 5 years ago

Excellent. Please report back to this thread with your thoughts.

#6132 5 years ago

They’ll either be positive... or you’ll be getting a bill for $54

#6133 5 years ago

Game #165 is paid off. Now the wait intensifies.

#6134 5 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

They’ll either be positive... or you’ll be getting a bill for $54

Holy moly, I forgot how expensive power balls are!

#6135 5 years ago

Hey Charlie, how about a picture of all those games waiting to be inspected? My son is going crazy knowing ours is on the line.

#6136 5 years ago

5th reactor is my Kryptonite .
How many reactors is everyone’s average? 3 ball game.

#6137 5 years ago

I probably average getting to reactor 2. My best was getting up to reactor 6 until last night. Had the game of my life and was one shot away from destroying reactor 8. Such a rush. Best game ever!

#6138 5 years ago
Quoted from Pmaino:

I probably average getting to reactor 2. My best was getting up to reactor 6 until last night. Had the game of my life and was one shot away from destroying reactor 8. Such a rush. Best game ever!

Game rocks. Very hard not to push that start button 3more times....

#6139 5 years ago
Quoted from DrJoe:

TNA now at Kickback Pinball Cafe in Pittsburgh, PA!

I just wanted to give a shout out to Joe and Kickback cafe in the wonder city of Pittsburgh. Not only was the game available to play and was in NIB condition but it even had the butter cabinet. Damn!

What a fun game - really plays different than anything I have. The shaker btw is a must have - really added to the game. I'm signed up and in line to buy one.

Met Joe as well - super nice guy. Pretty impressive that he brought in his own butter cabinet TnA to put on route. Thanks again.

#6140 5 years ago

So awesome to see people are still discovering this game! Get out there and play it if you can find one. I love this game!

#6141 5 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

So awesome to see people are still discovering this game! Get out there and play it if you can find one. I love this game!

Are you putting TNA in the living room when yours arrives?

#6142 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

5th reactor is my Kryptonite .

What settings? Factory?

#6143 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Are you putting TNA in the living room when yours arrives?

Ha! I won't be able to play it when the kids go to bed if I did that! It's going in the basement, next to Paragon and Flash Gordon

#6144 5 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

What settings? Factory?

Yes, going to go to easy tonight. I did make adjustments to the pop and the slings.

#6145 5 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

What settings? Factory?

I also took advice from a post Aurich and brook in the foam by hand on the rad targets as mine needed a sold hit to register. Now they are much more sensitive in my favor.

#6146 5 years ago

Super excited! Got word my game will be on the line in 3 weeks! #230

#6147 5 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Ha! I don't be able to play it when the kids go to bed if I did that! It's going in the basement, next to Paragon and Flash Gordon

can yo fit 8 total down there?

#6148 5 years ago
Quoted from DJNOEL30:

Super excited! Got word my game will be on the line in 3 weeks! #230

Did you order a butter cabinet?

#6149 5 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

Did you order a butter cabinet?

No, I have a shaker, knocker, mirror blades and lighted speaker kit for them to install thats about it. I would assume those are not very time consuming to build in.

#6150 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

I probably average two reactors. A good game for me is three, a great game is four. Yesterday, I was playing a quick game at lunch and drained with the third reactor critical with two balls locked. That was exciting for me. This might be a dumb question, but what is your go to shot from the left flipper? If the grid is completed, I will backhand the scoop to start the reactor. Otherwise I typically go for the lock, but I have much less confidence then shooting it with the right flipper.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.
Led
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Wanted
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
Decals
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.
Other
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, DE
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
ScottieIA Mods
Other
$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals
Decals
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk
Protection
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy
Other
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 20.00
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 7,250 posts in this topic. You are on page 123 of 145.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/total-annihilation-production/page/123 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.