Topic Stats

• 7,250 posts
  • 628 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by jaybeedee
  • Topic is favorited by 174 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Would you buy this if Spooky Pinball built it? How much would you be willing to pay?”

• Yes 158 votes
    14%
  • No 220 votes
    19%
  • Maybe 186 votes
    16%
  • $5500-5750 326 votes
    28%
  • $5751-6000 98 votes
    9%
  • $6001-6250 64 votes
    6%
  • $6251-6500 45 votes
    4%
  • $6501-6750 18 votes
    2%
  • $6751-7000 36 votes
    3%

(Multiple choice - 1151 votes by 945 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

E67F88CC-A60F-4050-8535-9FE4AC10AF98 (resized).jpeg
BEA18764-7BFD-48AC-B8FC-DE42C34F8EDB (resized).jpeg
tnaupdate2 (resized).jpg
20190103_200657 (resized).jpg
F4744DB3-BE5D-46AF-948D-6BFF19B8CF6C (resized).jpeg
CodeUpdate1.3.0_7 (resized).png
IMG_20181121_122102 (resized).jpg
TNA2.jpg
TNA1.jpg
20181115_190843 (resized).jpg
IMG_4176 (resized).JPG
IMG_4177 (resized).JPG
IMG_4178 (resized).JPG
IMG_20181112_184121_01 (resized).jpg
57108D5A-B33E-4BD1-8571-5BC7D16D3669 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1109 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

34 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,250 posts in this topic. You are on page 117 of 145.
#5801 5 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Man, it really seems like the machines have been coming out a heck of a lot slower than anticipated. What gives?

2939cu (resized).jpg2939cu (resized).jpg

#5802 5 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

Still awaiting my shipping notice. #124.

Just got the email. TNA 124 ships Monday!

#5803 5 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Man, it really seems like the machines have been coming out a heck of a lot slower than anticipated. What gives?

It does feel that way. It seems as if 120-130 has been on the line for a few weeks. Perhaps some non-US machines used up some of the build capacity? I’ve got a party coming up and I was hoping to have TNA on hand, but I don’t think that’s going to happen. Oh well. It’s just pinball

#5804 5 years ago

TNA streaming live tonight on Twitch.tv/owlnonymous at a little after 7:00 EDT.

#5805 5 years ago

Lot of TNA streaming tonight! It will also be on at 9:00 EDT (7 MDT) on twitch.tv/coloradopinball

#5806 5 years ago

Ordered $500 in spare boards to put on the shelf. Between this and Houdini I should be safe in the future.

#5807 5 years ago

I'm a sucky n00b, but dammit it I had a satisfying game last night beating reactor 3. Controlled the ball. Started multi-ball. Utilized my ball save times to knock down the grid targets. And re-lit ball lock to start multi-ball to help reach the freaking evil side RAD targets.

Mine is set to 5 balls, and so exciting to reach reactor 3 and get an extra ball. I'm obsessed with this game.

I went to an opening last night at a new local GastroPub. They had a MMR, SW Pro, TWZ. Nothing is as fun as my TNA. And everything else feels stupid slow. I really was able to advance pretty well on these other games, because of what I'm learning in terms of control and speed on TNA.

#5808 5 years ago

Where is that guy that graphed out Rob Zombie shipments when you need him!

#5809 5 years ago

TNA debuted at Flip Expo in France last weekend. I played multiple games. I got the impression the flippers were lacking a bit of power. More people got that idea, but they figured it could have been because the game was at the end of a row of 9 games, all using the same power source. Game was played constantly btw.

#5810 5 years ago
Quoted from unigroove:

TNA debuted at Flip Expo in France last weekend. I played multiple games. I got the impression the flippers were lacking a bit of power. More people got that idea, but they figured it could have been because the game was at the end of a row of 9 games, all using the same power source. Game was played constantly btw.

My flippers are like cannons. They completely blast the ball.

#5811 5 years ago
Quoted from OnTheSnap:

My flippers are like cannons. They completely blast the ball.

Yeah, if your flippers aren't strong enough there's something not right. TNA flippers rip the ball around the orbits and blast away at everything else.

#5812 5 years ago

I just received the speaker light up kit!

Looks great, but no instructions on how to install them. And nothing on Scott’s or Spooky’s site.

Any info on how to install them?

BF905F6A-D02A-47C4-B351-B2E2831C72AF (resized).jpegBF905F6A-D02A-47C4-B351-B2E2831C72AF (resized).jpeg

#5813 5 years ago

Check your email. KT sent me instructions today.

#5814 5 years ago
Quoted from OnTheSnap:

I'm a sucky n00b, but dammit it I had a satisfying game last night beating reactor 3. Controlled the ball. Started multi-ball. Utilized my ball save times to knock down the grid targets. And re-lit ball lock to start multi-ball to help reach the freaking evil side RAD targets.
Mine is set to 5 balls, and so exciting to reach reactor 3 and get an extra ball. I'm obsessed with this game.
I went to an opening last night at a new local GastroPub. They had a MMR, SW Pro, TWZ. Nothing is as fun as my TNA. And everything else feels stupid slow. I really was able to advance pretty well on these other games, because of what I'm learning in terms of control and speed on TNA.

I see that you have a Dialed In as well. Seems like a fun two pin lineup. A DI for a deep, mode based game and then the super fast TNA.

#5815 5 years ago
Quoted from unigroove:

TNA debuted at Flip Expo in France last weekend. I got the impression the flippers were lacking a bit of power.

Could it be a 220V/50Hz thing? Do we have any reports of well-working TNAs in Europe?

Anyway, looking forward to delivering my first-hand report on ours in about 4-5 weeks

#5816 5 years ago

Is it possible they are setting up acnc line and getting that stuff ready along with tna production? I cld see that slowing things down some since its a small company?

#5817 5 years ago

That’s my guess.

#5818 5 years ago

A few more getting delivered! Per their FB page, 14 machines. Don't know how to link it!

#5819 5 years ago
Quoted from oyvindmo:

Could it be a 220V/50Hz thing? Do we have any reports of well-working TNAs in Europe?
Anyway, looking forward to delivering my first-hand report on ours in about 4-5 weeks

mine works fine in the UK. and the flippers are like nuke launchers...

#5820 5 years ago
Quoted from oyvindmo:

Could it be a 220V/50Hz thing? Do we have any reports of well-working TNAs in Europe

Played one at Pinball Universe in Germany. Flipper power was as expected.

#5822 5 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

denver.craigslist.org link

Dayum son! All that devils lettuce in Colorado got some people going crazy

#5823 5 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

Dayum son! All that devils lettuce in Colorado got some people going crazy

You mean ROCKY MOUNTAN HIGH ???

#5824 5 years ago

Skyler waiting patiently for the delivery man to bring our TNA.

71B6B3E4-5E7F-45F9-B600-1FF5B58BE52F (resized).jpeg71B6B3E4-5E7F-45F9-B600-1FF5B58BE52F (resized).jpeg

#5825 5 years ago

Well I've done it. pulled the trigger on my first real pin. Sent my deposit for Total Nuclear Annihilation to Joe at pinballstar. I've also already sent Spooky my shaker, knocker and meltdown mirrors. I hope they don't mind keeping them, as it's probably several months before they will need them. It was between this and an Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast (Pro). But I just Love Charlie Emery's business philosophy and I want to buy his products. I don't think I could have gone wrong either way, but very happy with my decision.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#5826 5 years ago
Quoted from LoneStarPinball:

Well I've done it. pulled the trigger on my first real pin

What's your number?

#5827 5 years ago

It was between this and an Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast. But I just Love Charlie Emery's business philosophy and I want to buy his products. I don't think I could have gone wrong either way, but very happy with my decision.

I also am buying TNA primarily because it’s awsome but secondarily to support Spooky and Scott. I’ve ovend several new Stern pins overall satisfied but some like XMLE and STLE were lacking on code and or bugs or position of main toy etc. which were not or will never be addressed by Stern.

I can tell that Scott and Charley are not like Stern sitting on their market shares and saying they don’t care about the home market because operators are their business and operators don’t really care about the little details that mean a lot to home owners.

#5828 5 years ago

Forgot to post it here but streamed several hours of tournament play on TNA from Pinball at the Zoo last weekend. Still haven't had a chance to upload to youtube yet bet it should be archived on the twitch channel still www.twitch.tv/thisflippinpodcast

#5829 5 years ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

What's your number?

Going through this thread I noticed something I needed so I just added illuminated speaker grills.

#5830 5 years ago

Going through this thread I noticed something I needed so I just added illuminated speaker grills.

How? I ordered a month and half ago and am 386.

#5831 5 years ago
Quoted from luckycreature:

He ordered from a distributor that already bought spots...

#5832 5 years ago
Quoted from luckycreature:

I purchased through PinballSTAR. I wasn't positive he had earlier spots, than available through Spooky but was hopeful. I had seen that he sold #327 a couple of days ago.

#5833 5 years ago

I finally got my shaker motor ordered and shipped to Spooky. At game 165, it shouldn't be too long before they start my build, so I figured it was time. For add-ons, I went with the shaker, art blades, speaker lights, and plastic protectors. I'll probably get a physical knocker at some point, but held off on that for now.

#5834 5 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

At game 165, it shouldn't be too long before they start my build

I'm 169, so right behind you. Now that it's getting closer, all of a sudden the wait is kind of killing me! First 7 months flew by but the last one has been a real killer. So excited ahhhhh!

#5835 5 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

I'm 169, so right behind you. Now that it's getting closer, all of a sudden the wait is kind of killing me! First 7 months flew by but the last one has been a real killer. So excited ahhhhh!

We'll be shipping around the same time. It's gonna be a hard wait.

#5836 5 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

We'll be shipping around the same time. It's gonna be a hard wait.

Same here at 167

#5837 5 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

I finally got my shaker motor ordered and shipped to Spooky. At game 165, it shouldn't be too long before they start my build, so I figured it was time. For add-ons, I went with the shaker, art blades, speaker lights, and plastic protectors. I'll probably get a physical knocker at some point, but held off on that for now.

The default setting for the knocker is to go off on extra balls so it’s used more than usual. Can’t imagine not having it now, but I guess it’s the least necessary of the mods if you’ve got to hold off.

#5838 5 years ago

I'm 163 so in the same boat. I have a shaker and will be ordering mirror blades in the next week or so.

#5839 5 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

We'll be shipping around the same time. It's gonna be a hard wait

174, so I’ll be in yalls batch as well most likely. I did the mirror blades, shakers, knocker, lit speakers as my add ons.

#5840 5 years ago

Anybody in the past 2-3 days get their invoices or shipping notices? I'm looking at my current projects and trying to see how many of them I can get through before this game shows up and wrecks my progress on those. Haha.

#5841 5 years ago

#150 here, non-butter cab, no invoice yet

#5842 5 years ago

I got an email about an hour ago. #132 has been shipped just today. Margarine cab loaded with all the extra's available. Too soon for an ETA but maybe by the weekend I'll have my game?
I can't wait to get over my jealousy of all you early guys.

#5844 5 years ago

Been quiet on people posting that they got the invoice e-mails recently. I find myself trying not to get hopeful...but I suck at it.

#5845 5 years ago

#124 being delivered Thursday.

#5846 5 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I got an email about an hour ago. #132 has been shipped just today. Margarine cab loaded with all the extra's available. Too soon for an ETA but maybe by the weekend I'll have my game?

Fun stuff. You're now the target of jealously.

#5847 5 years ago

#121 showed up today! On location at the Pyramid Scheme Bar in Grand Rapids MI.

#5848 5 years ago
#5849 5 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I can’t believe it’s not butter!
Enjoy, it’s a fantastic game.

#5850 5 years ago

So, I bought two of trilogybeer pingulps, one bracketed for each side. I’m going to try the double facing inward look on this game.

Gosh, I’ve never been as ready to pay a bunch of money as I am now for this game!

F3E75508-88FF-44F3-AB1E-4DBDC8986A3F (resized).jpegF3E75508-88FF-44F3-AB1E-4DBDC8986A3F (resized).jpeg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.
Led
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Wanted
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
Decals
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, DE
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.
Other
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pensacola, FL
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
ScottieIA Mods
Other
$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals
Decals
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk
Protection
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy
Other
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 20.00
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 7,250 posts in this topic. You are on page 117 of 145.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/total-annihilation-production/page/117?hl=moonduckie78 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.