Topic Stats

• 7,250 posts
  • 628 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by jaybeedee
  • Topic is favorited by 174 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Would you buy this if Spooky Pinball built it? How much would you be willing to pay?”

• Yes 158 votes
    14%
  • No 220 votes
    19%
  • Maybe 186 votes
    16%
  • $5500-5750 326 votes
    28%
  • $5751-6000 98 votes
    9%
  • $6001-6250 64 votes
    6%
  • $6251-6500 45 votes
    4%
  • $6501-6750 18 votes
    2%
  • $6751-7000 36 votes
    3%

(Multiple choice - 1151 votes by 945 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

E67F88CC-A60F-4050-8535-9FE4AC10AF98 (resized).jpeg
BEA18764-7BFD-48AC-B8FC-DE42C34F8EDB (resized).jpeg
tnaupdate2 (resized).jpg
20190103_200657 (resized).jpg
F4744DB3-BE5D-46AF-948D-6BFF19B8CF6C (resized).jpeg
CodeUpdate1.3.0_7 (resized).png
IMG_20181121_122102 (resized).jpg
TNA2.jpg
TNA1.jpg
20181115_190843 (resized).jpg
IMG_4176 (resized).JPG
IMG_4177 (resized).JPG
IMG_4178 (resized).JPG
IMG_20181112_184121_01 (resized).jpg
57108D5A-B33E-4BD1-8571-5BC7D16D3669 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1109 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

34 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 7,250 posts in this topic. You are on page 102 of 145.
#5051 6 years ago

I’m certain these will run at the same time. Last I had read they haven’t given a timeline of when ACNC would hit production. In fact I don’t even think they had planned on taking orders at TPF. Potentially they have rethought that.

No way the TNA production line is stopping anytime soon with orders still coming in.

#5052 6 years ago
Quoted from davijc02:

No way the TNA production line is stopping anytime soon with orders still coming in.

I would be a sad sad boy if production slowed on TNA.

#5053 6 years ago
Quoted from fridgejam:

Can anybody fill me in on what type of coin mech TNA will accommodate?
I'd really like to put a Microcoin QL Mech into the game, and I'm hoping it will slide right in and work with the game software out of the box the same way it will in a Stern pinball.

Question for operators who have TNA out on site. What coin mech did you put in the game?

#5054 6 years ago
Quoted from fridgejam:

Question for operators who have TNA out on site. What coin mech did you put in the game?

I tried QL. Won't fit its too fat. You need something that is slim line.
Coin options basic, it's switch hit. So you just need something that accepts or rejects the coins you want.

#5055 6 years ago

I just paid in full for 102.

#5056 6 years ago

Need to get some of these butter cabinets rolling off the line.

#5057 6 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I would be a sad sad boy if production slowed on TNA.

Gosh, me too. Hopefully they push back AC further so it doesn’t take up factory space and resources away from TNA.

#5058 6 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

who takes the shot ? the winner or the losers ? either way sounds like fun , I'm in!

Nice! We are going to need to update the SAC Rack to have a shot glass holder now. Winner takes the shot and the loot!

#5059 6 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

They are in the 3 digits!!! Woohoo! Here's to 163!

#5060 6 years ago

#125 with butter cabinet here. Are we anticipating these cabinets to be built out of order? Have others with that option received theirs? I haven’t heard anything on mine yet.

#5061 6 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

Did they give a time frame once the balance was paid? weeks ? days?
Thanks

#5062 6 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

Thanks

I would say around 2 weeks from when you pay in full. That’s what mine was.

#5063 6 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I wouldn't get too excited. This may be part of an international bunch grouped together. There were some US folks in the 80's that just got theirs. This out of order numbering really makes it frustrating to estimate. I hope you are right, though because I'm getting really close to bailing on 151.

#5064 6 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

I hope you are right, though because I'm getting really close to bailing on 151.

Please let me know if you do--I'll happily take that spot in line!

#5065 6 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

Thanks

I was billed final balance on a Thursday, paid Friday, shipped Monday.

#5066 6 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Sweet! Are you a butter cabinet or regular?

#5067 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Sweet! Are you a butter cabinet or regular?

I didn't get invoiced if that's what you mean. I was just excited that they are in the 100s and that my number is 163. Sorry if I mislead anyone!

#5068 6 years ago
Quoted from Crile1:

I wouldn't get too excited. This may be part of an international bunch grouped together. There were some US folks in the 80's that just got theirs. This out of order numbering really makes it frustrating to estimate. I hope you are right, though because I'm getting really close to bailing on 151.

I'm am STILL incredibly excited to get this game, regardless of when it comes. I listen to several podcasts and just love listening to all of the positive comments everyone has to make. Plus the fact that I'll eventually have it in my basement is enough for me to wait patiently until the time comes. I have plenty of other machines to keep me busy, plus I have one on route to give me my fix when i need It!

#5069 6 years ago

Number 96 is loaded up and en route!

For those curious, I paid last Tuesday so in my case it was about six days from payment to shipping.

#5070 6 years ago

Wow. I’m 107. Need to get mods ordered. Anything besides mirror blades, shaker, and knocker to get factory installed? What about speaker lights?

#5071 6 years ago

Plastic protectors

#5072 6 years ago

Is that from Pinball life also?

#5073 6 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

Is that from Pinball life also?

You can buy them direct from Spooky

#5074 6 years ago

So whose games got dropped??

#5075 6 years ago

As someone who got in late and sits in the mid 200's, all I can say is, this is agonizing. Love the game though so I am in for what I am afraid will be, the very long haul.

#5076 6 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I'm am STILL incredibly excited to get this game, regardless of when it comes. I listen to several podcasts and just love listening to all of the positive comments everyone has to make. Plus the fact that I'll eventually have it in my basement is enough for me to wait patiently until the time comes. I have plenty of other machines to keep me busy, plus I have one on route to give me my fix when i need It!

How can someone be in for awhile, but they are backing out when pins are shipping, because of the wait time? Wierd.

#5077 6 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

How can someone be in for awhile, but they are backing out when pins are shipping, because of the wait time? Wierd.

Buyer's remorse is what comes to mind, which happens.

#5078 6 years ago

I played the game on Saturday and it’s totally worth the wait. I hope the Alice Cooper game doesn’t hit the line at the same time. I’ll reserve my judgement on that issue if/when it happens.

#5079 6 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

#5080 6 years ago

Got my invoice for #104 this week & all paid up. Should be shipping very soon

#5081 6 years ago

That's impressive old!

#5082 6 years ago

TNA #98 has arrived safe and sound...
Onward and upward to the triple digit crowd!
Thanks Scott and Spooky for all your hard work!

578FCA20-82D3-402B-897A-126BA6809BE6 (resized).jpeg578FCA20-82D3-402B-897A-126BA6809BE6 (resized).jpeg

#5083 6 years ago

Sweet. About how many are they producing/week? Just trying to gauge a timeline of when I may see mine.

#5084 6 years ago

It has been 49 days since #60 arrived, so 38 games in the past 7 weeks.

#5085 6 years ago

I wonder how the Alice Cooper machine will affect production, if at all. I love Spooky because of their small production and attention to detail but I am slightly concerned about the time table on machines once those start going live.

#5086 6 years ago
Quoted from herg:

It has been 49 days since #60 arrived, so 38 games in the past 7 weeks.

That is about one game per business day. That seems awfully slow. I would hope that some games have been built for shipping batches that are not included in that ratio, but it still would seem slow to me.

#5087 6 years ago

Let me clear some things up...

We're doing per average 8 to 10 games per week. We're hiring to increase that, but then we begin to out run some of our vendors, who are also working to increase their capacity. It's not an easy thing to manage to say the least. We aren't Stern or JJP and we're never going to be... we like where we're at.

The latest batch of butter cabinets is assembled and in production now. We do them all at once because damn you have to be careful and it's also a lot more work to produce the actual cabinets.

We've built over 120 now... the intent is to build as many TnA's as possible BEFORE Alice Cooper hits production in late May / Early June (best estimate).

We set a goal of building 300 Rob Zombie games in 18 months and publicly announced that... we did it in 16 months, AND had Domino's on the line at the same time. There will be some overlap of TnA and Alice. Nightmare Castle is a contract licensed game and timelines have to be honored.

It's not perfect folks, but we're doing everything we can here to reduce wait times for everyone.

#5088 6 years ago

Dammit Charlie, we love estimation and guessing, stop with these “real numbers and “honest answers”!

#5089 6 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Dammit Charlie, we love estimation and guessing, stop with these “real numbers and “honest answers”!

Agreed, the honesty and details are very refreshing. If only more manufacturers were willing to be straight with their customers.

#5090 6 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Let me clear some things up...
We're doing per average 8 to 10 games per week. We're hiring to increase that, but then we begin to out run some of our vendors, who are also working to increase their capacity. It's not an easy thing to manage to say the least. We aren't Stern or JJP and we're never going to be... we like where we're at.
The latest batch of butter cabinets is assembled and in production now. We do them all at once because damn you have to be careful and it's also a lot more work to produce the actual cabinets.
We've built over 120 now... the intent is to build as many TnA's as possible BEFORE Alice Cooper hits production in late May / Early June (best estimate).
We set a goal of building 300 Rob Zombie games in 18 months and publicly announced that... we did it in 16 months, AND had Domino's on the line at the same time. There will be some overlap of TnA and Alice. Nightmare Castle is a contract licensed game and timelines have to be honored.
It's not perfect folks, but we're doing everything we can here to reduce wait times for everyone.

Man I was hoping for the call next week with #112 but guessing those butter cabinets are getting in the way . All my players at The Sanctum are bugging me relentlessly every week if it’s coming yet. Playing the soundtrack over the PA system isn’t keeping them at bay any more

#5091 6 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

...We do them all at once because damn you have to be careful...

I find this interesting. Are the butter cabinets really that much more fragile? I would expect an automotive clear coat to be more durable than vinyl decals.

I'm 95% sure that I'm going to order one of these (just waiting to play it first), and I am trying to decide on the butter cabinet. I thought the first WOZ cabinets that were direct print and cleared looked awesome, so I'm leaning towards the butter cabinet.

Are there any other differences between the cabinet options? I didn't think so, but I just wanted to make sure I have all the info.

#5092 6 years ago

Have you thought about moving your factory to Wales?

Spooky is the best. I know I have my TNA, but if I didn't I'd be happy to be patient, knowing they're doing things the best way they know how.

#5093 6 years ago

The Spooky Pinball story is legit the best story going in pinball right now. Everything from their beginnings to their rise up through where they're now going is just fascinating and a joy to watch. There couldn't be a better group of people running the Spooky ship, and I'm pretty dang excited to have a Spooky Pinball finally joining my collection.

#5094 6 years ago

I am patiently (probably more impatiently) waiting for #148. I used to just scream into my pillow at night to ease the pain of the wait. Now I have moved to more intense methods of blindfolding myself while playing my other games at home and the TNA soundtrack on full blast behind me. At any rate I know the quality of game I will be getting for my first NIB.

#5095 6 years ago
Quoted from Muskie82:

I am patiently (probably more impatiently) waiting for #148. I used to just scream into my pillow at night to ease the pain of the wait. Now I have moved to more intense methods of blindfolding myself while playing my other games at home and the TNA soundtrack on full blast behind me. At any rate I know the quality of game I will be getting for my first NIB.

Kind of like giving yourself the stranger, pinball style.

#5096 6 years ago

I'm hoping 167 makes it here for Cinci league finals in April

#5097 6 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

I hope so too, because I'm #165. Heh.

#5098 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinbaltz:

I find this interesting. Are the butter cabinets really that much more fragile? I would expect an automotive clear coat to be more durable than vinyl decals

I don’t think fragile is the right word in this case. They are worried they will scratch them and that would be expensive to fix as compared to a decal if a decal somehow was damaged during manufacturing, it’s how I read it anyway.

#5099 6 years ago
Quoted from NimblePin:

TNA #98 has arrived safe and sound...
Onward and upward to the triple digit crowd!
Thanks Scott and Spooky for all your hard work!

download (1) (resized).jpgdownload (1) (resized).jpg

#5100 6 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

I hope so too, because I'm #165. Heh.

Quoted from WeirPinball:

I'm hoping you both get them soon as I am #169! OK #171, let's keep this going

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pensacola, FL
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, DE
$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
ScottieIA Mods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy

$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 7,250 posts in this topic. You are on page 102 of 145.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/total-annihilation-production/page/102?hl=pmaino and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.