Topic Stats

• 7,250 posts
  • 628 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 37 days ago by jaybeedee
  • Topic is favorited by 183 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Would you buy this if Spooky Pinball built it? How much would you be willing to pay?”

• Yes 156 votes
    14%
  • No 219 votes
    19%
  • Maybe 186 votes
    16%
  • $5500-5750 324 votes
    28%
  • $5751-6000 98 votes
    9%
  • $6001-6250 63 votes
    6%
  • $6251-6500 44 votes
    4%
  • $6501-6750 18 votes
    2%
  • $6751-7000 34 votes
    3%

(Multiple choice - 1142 votes by 940 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

There have been 842 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

E67F88CC-A60F-4050-8535-9FE4AC10AF98 (resized).jpeg
BEA18764-7BFD-48AC-B8FC-DE42C34F8EDB (resized).jpeg
tnaupdate2 (resized).jpg
20190103_200657 (resized).jpg
F4744DB3-BE5D-46AF-948D-6BFF19B8CF6C (resized).jpeg
CodeUpdate1.3.0_7 (resized).png
IMG_20181121_122102 (resized).jpg
TNA2.jpg
TNA1.jpg
20181115_190843 (resized).jpg
IMG_4176 (resized).JPG
IMG_4177 (resized).JPG
IMG_4178 (resized).JPG
IMG_20181112_184121_01 (resized).jpg
57108D5A-B33E-4BD1-8571-5BC7D16D3669 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1109 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

34 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 7250 posts in this topic. You are on page 100 of 145.
#4951 1 year ago
Quoted from Lamprey:

The only thing I didn't really care for was the way the ball lock holds the balls between players, so that if you lock two balls and then drain the next player only needs to lock one ball for multi-ball. Not a big deal, just something I don't care for...

Whaat? That is the BEST thing about the game! How could anyone not love that??

#4952 1 year ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

Jackpot Drop Reset Seconds is now configurable in the service menu.

very nice and logical option

Multiball ball saver will now only save the first 3 balls drained.

definitely defeats some of the intentional drain strategies that were heretofore available.

Quoted from ectobar:

What shot(s) do you need to add-a-ball during mb?

Quoted from Whysnow:

single, double, triple, and then super jackpot (i.e. all 3 drops and then the scoop behind the drops)

or enter the upper right scoop during the 2 secs before the drops reset just after releasing/starting MB.

#4953 1 year ago
Quoted from greenhornet:

...or enter the upper right scoop during the 2 secs before the drops reset just after releasing/starting MB.

Had this happen last night (on beta code), pretty sweet!

#4954 1 year ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I added this on mine.

Do you have a link for this?

#4955 1 year ago
Quoted from Owlnonymous:

Are you gonna do a stream?

#4956 1 year ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Yup, TOTALLY appreciate sharing that info. I ordered one, and you saved me the trouble of working my ass off to discover what happens after Reactor 9 which is the entire point of the game. Great job!

Its already been mentioned in this thread.

#4957 1 year ago
Quoted from BorgDog:

Wait.. when did they get one down at 8-bit? dang, I know what I'm doing when i get back to town.

I think they got it last week (Tuesday?).

#4958 1 year ago
Quoted from Lamprey:

The only thing I didn't really care for was the way the ball lock holds the balls between players, so that if you lock two balls and then drain the next player only needs to lock one ball for multi-ball.

Screen Shot 2018-02-22 at 2.31.33 PM (resized).png

#4959 1 year ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Whaat? That is the BEST thing about the game! How could anyone not love that??

Yes multiball stealing is a great feature for a multiplayer game. I love games like this!

#4960 1 year ago

Multi-ball stealing has been a feature long before TNA came around. It makes for intense competition. Makes your buddies more involved on watching your turn waiting for you to screw up so they can capitalize on it.

#4961 1 year ago
Quoted from vwallat99:

Multi-ball stealing has been a feature long before TNA came around. It makes for intense competition. Makes your buddies more involved on watching your turn waiting for you to screw up so they can capitalize on it.

Absolutely. Plus, once you become a bit "skilled" on TNA having a ball or two already locked is certainly nice, but isn't an "instant win" button by any means. Expanding on that a bit, I generally find it very difficult to make the left scoop and especially the orbit shots while in 3 ball multiball. So starting multiball is often just a really good way to lose 3 balls quickly.

Sometimes I'll tee up my MB so I can start it once the reactor is critical and desperately try to make the kill shot while i have 3x multipliers running from it. So this is no "just get MB and you'll win" type of game. Your mileage may vary but MB is a blessing and a curse for me.

#4962 1 year ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Are you gonna do a stream?

I did a stream on the finalized 1.1.0 code last night.

#4963 1 year ago
Quoted from Owlnonymous:

I did a stream on the finalized 1.1.0 code last night.
» YouTube video

Frenetic says hi btw.

#4964 1 year ago

Has anyone checked the music in the test menu.

#4965 1 year ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Charlie and Scott are working on something a little special. Integrated lights will be included.

Any news on the Lighted Speaker Grill option?

0d767deb72db553e73879cf9cdfa805e3bd7457a (resized).jpg

#4966 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

Yes multiball stealing is a great feature for a multiplayer game. I love games like this!

Like Bally's Fireball 1972

#4967 1 year ago
Quoted from JustLikeMe:

Thanks man, been trying to avoid finding out what happens when you destroy all nine reactors but now I know. Real kind of you.

Hasn’t this been common knowledge???

#4968 1 year ago

Is there a true dirty pool reward now too? There's been that question about a ball behind the 3rd drop target being stuck or not.

#4969 1 year ago

Hey Guys,
I am a bit unconventional with this, but a couple small issues have been reported to me on a few machines. I did not want you guys to encounter these little things, so I made a patch to the 1.1.0 code. I am calling it 1.1.0.02, because... it does not matter what I call it.

The download link is the same for this patched version, just re-download the file if you are seeing any of the 2 issues below and this should fix them right up for you.

I will probably do this again in the future if a bug is discovered that I feel needs to be fixed quickly.

#########################################################################
v1.1.0.02 - 02/22/2018 - Scott Danesi

## Bugs Fixed ##
- Fixed false trough error on some production machines.
- Updated combo handling to get rid of a potential lag scenario.

## Features Added / Modifications ##
- None

## Download Link ##
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1HjwHSLOZ_19j1hv0srQBjvt4VoFWWyk0

#########################################################################

#4970 1 year ago

Hey Guys,
I am a bit unconventional with this, but a couple small issues have been reported to me on a few machines. I did not want you guys to encounter these little things, so I made a patch to the 1.1.0 code. I am calling it 1.1.0.02, because... it does not matter what I call it.
The download link is the same for this patched version, just re-download the file if you are seeing any of the 2 issues below and this should fix them right up for you.
I will probably do this again in the future if a bug is discovered that I feel needs to be fixed quickly.
################################################################################################
v1.1.0.02 - 02/22/2018 - Scott Danesi
## Bugs Fixed ##
- Fixed false trough error on some production machines.
- Updated combo handling to get rid of a potential lag scenario.
## Features Added / Modifications ##
- None
## Download Link ##
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1HjwHSLOZ_19j1hv0srQBjvt4VoFWWyk0
################################################################################################

Now that's some service!

#4971 1 year ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

Is there a true dirty pool reward now too? There's been that question about a ball behind the 3rd drop target being stuck or not.

I did it last night and I don’t think I saw anything.

#4972 1 year ago

That was a fun day for me. I told Charlie when I got there, you don't get a lot of days like this as an adult, so it's important to enjoy them.

I went into work early to make up for the fact that I would be leaving at 12:30 to pick up my game. It was great to see the Spooky operation in person - everyone there is super friendly and seems genuinely excited about what they're doing.

The best news for me is that I have it setup and it's playing perfectly right before a bday party we're throwing for my twins this weekend. I'm excited to see what the non-pinheads think of TNA compared to the other games.

My daughter was pretty jacked to get the first game. She loves SW, so for her to definitively declare TNA her favorite game "ever" is a pretty big deal!

20180222_174554 (resized).jpg

20180222_181344 (resized).jpg

20180222_185255 (resized).jpg

20180222_191752 (resized).jpg

20180222_191518 (resized).jpg

20180222_191739 (resized).jpg

20180222_230202 (resized).jpg

#4973 1 year ago
Quoted from Cobra:

What angle are you guys setting this at?

mines at 7.5°
i havent beat reactor 2 yet tho lol

#4974 1 year ago

What’s the general ordering process for a Spooky pin?

Phone in, give a credit card deposit and wait?

I thought I saw a list of upgrades available too. Shaker, cabinet style? Does anyone have reference to this list?

Anything else involved?

#4975 1 year ago
Quoted from Owlnonymous:

The level can be bought most anywhere. The metal piece is off some WPC game that got parted out. I've got all kinds of that stuff around here.

#4976 1 year ago

You can call, or email kt@spookypinball.com. $1,000 deposit due at the time of ordering, and you'll be due the balance once your game is ready (or at least on the line).

There are a few upgrades like the shaker, butter cab, plastic protectors. You'll be able to choose what you want, and it doesn't seem like it's a problem to add or subtract up until your game is on the line.

#4977 1 year ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

http://www.spookypinball.com/ Right side contact us.

Or - https://www.kingpingames.net/ One of their distributors. Call Chris at King Pin Games, tell him LTG sent you. He posts on Pinside as kingpingames

LTG : )

#4978 1 year ago
Quoted from Owlnonymous:

Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

The level can be bought most anywhere. The metal piece is off some WPC game that got parted out. I've got all kinds of that stuff around here.

If you're only looking for the protector piece,
https://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=2120

For the level, you'll have to shift it up a bit or drill a couple of holes in the protector and get one of these.
https://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=3499

#4979 1 year ago
Quoted from herg:

If you're only looking for the protector piece,
https://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=2120
For the level, you'll have to shift it up a bit or drill a couple of holes in the protector and get one of these.
https://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=3499

Or you could install the Stern level.

https://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=1501

#4980 1 year ago

True, but why get it for $4 when you can spend $15?

#4981 1 year ago

If I’m spending $6000 plus on a game I’m going with the better to read level for 10 bucks more. I don’t care for the stern style.

#4982 1 year ago

#76 arrived today. Amazing game.

IMG_6118 (resized).JPG

IMG_5588 (resized).JPG

#4984 1 year ago

Yes sir!

#4985 1 year ago

I just liked that your protector/level was
combined. I hadn’t seen anything like that. I can make my own combination. Thanks!

#4986 1 year ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

Phone in, give a credit card deposit and wait?
I thought I saw a list of upgrades available too. Shaker, cabinet style? Does anyone have reference to this list?
Anything else involved?

Contact tommy@nitropinball.com or toll free 1-855-366-4876. We're in your neck of the woods.

#4987 1 year ago
Quoted from Deaconblooze:

That was a fun day for me. I told Charlie when I got there, you don't get a lot of days like this as an adult, so it's important to enjoy them.
I went into work early to make up for the fact that I would be leaving at 12:30 to pick up my game. It was great to see the Spooky operation in person - everyone there is super friendly and seems genuinely excited about what they're doing.
The best news for me is that I have it setup and it's playing perfectly right before a bday party we're throwing for my twins this weekend. I'm excited to see what the non-pinheads think of TNA compared to the other games.
My daughter was pretty jacked to get the first game. She loves SW, so for her to definitively declare TNA her favorite game "ever" is a pretty big deal!

I love Spooky! Such a refreshing additon to the hobby. Can’t wait for my TnA!

#4988 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

http://www.spookypinball.com/ Right side contact us.
Or - https://www.kingpingames.net/ One of their distributors. Call Chris at King Pin Games, tell him LTG sent you. He posts on Pinside as kingpingames
LTG : )

Thanks ltg for the bump. This one will have to go through Spooky though, I only do domestic sales.

#4989 1 year ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

Thanks ltg for the bump. This one will have to go through Spooky though, I only do domestic sales.

I have a box and dock in northern border of WA. All would be good!

#4990 1 year ago

You want the sexiest distributor.. go with kingpin, you won’t be disappointed

#4991 1 year ago

Absolutely drop dead sexiest

#4992 1 year ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

I have a box and dock in northern border of WA. All would be good!

If going US is better do that. If you need to buy in Canada Tommy is good peoples.

#4993 1 year ago
Quoted from fnosm:

Any news on the Lighted Speaker Grill option?

Should I assume that I am the only person interested in this mod?

or

No news is good news?

#4994 1 year ago
Quoted from fnosm:

or
No news is good news?

Apparently it’s still in development.

#4995 1 year ago
Quoted from fnosm:

or
No news is good news?

I’m in for the speaker grills and lights when they come available.

#4996 1 year ago
Quoted from fnosm:

or
No news is good news?

I'm planning to buy them as well.

#4997 1 year ago

I’m in on the speaker grills and lights too.

#4998 1 year ago
Quoted from fnosm:

No news is good news?

That, from what I understand, as soon as there is solid news to report we’ll hear it

#4999 1 year ago

The speaker light kits are almost done, just waiting on some parts to make installation a breeze for you guys. They will be for sale directly on the Spooky website once available. I really like how they turned out and I am not much of a fan of these type of mods.

#5000 1 year ago

The speaker light kits are almost done, just waiting on some parts to make installation a breeze for you guys. They will be for sale directly on the Spooky website once available. I really like how they turned out and I am not much of a fan of these type of mods.

Awesome. Do you know if they’ll be an option to be factory installed like the knocker and shaker?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
There are 7250 posts in this topic. You are on page 100 of 145.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside