5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by luch
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinDoctor82.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 4 years ago

I'm not here for the tickets (sorry), but I had to say that it sure is nice to know there are other Blue Jays fans here.

#6 4 years ago

I wasn't born until 1982, and I hadn't been to Canada until coming up for July 4th and 5th, 2005 for a few Jays games, but I became a fan at 7 years old because I liked their logo. I've been to a ton of games here in Baltimore and Philadelphia when the Jays are in and I've been a die-hard fan every day since that young age. I actually have over 50 authentic Jays jerseys (pretty scary, I know). Pretty tough to watch so far this season, but I'm ready for the next wave of talent.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinDoctor82.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/toronto-blue-jays-tickets-4th-row-behind-home-plate-2-seats-?tu=PinDoctor82 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.