• Latest reply 3 years ago by Mrtattooz
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Twister tornado.JPG
#1 9 years ago

I got this tornado from Backalley Creations for my Twister. I'm very happy with the way it looks in the game. I've already swapped out the cheap, crappy plastic truck for a better looking die cast one, and added the flying cow and farmhouse. I still need the Cliffy for the spinning disk.Twister tornado.JPGTwister tornado.JPG

#2 9 years ago

That looks really nice. I really like the mods you put in. The twister looks great and love the cow too. The nicest sega twister I have seen , great job. Still have the bloody BSD ?

#3 9 years ago

I'm debating on posting the bloody BSD. I'm really proud of how it turned out, but there are some who think it was a sacrilege to change the artwork. The Twister also has different artwork than the original, and also has purple powdercoat on the rails and legs. It's a really fun game to play. I still need to put a light in the barn and I'm thinking about a flasher behind the fan.

#4 9 years ago

Modes look nice, I installed a red and a yellow led's under the tanker truck and wired them to the pop bumpers. Now when the pop bumpers energize the lights flash under the truck to give the look it's on fire, the dmd is showing the tanker truck blowing up when the pops are energized.

#5 9 years ago

That's a great idea. I might use it. Thanks.

#6 9 years ago

Nice mods I especially like the farmhouse. Think it's very tasteful

8 months later
#7 9 years ago
Quoted from MikeMaynard21:

months, 2 weeks ago

Post #1

ignore

I got this tornado from Backalley Creations for my Twister. I'm very happy with the way it looks in the game. I've already swapped out the cheap, crappy plastic truck for a better looking die cast one, and added the flying cow and farmhouse.

Very Nice!! can you tell me where you got your farm house ??

5 years later
#8 3 years ago
Quoted from TecumsehPlissken:

Very Nice!! can you tell me where you got your farm house ??

I believe it's a mod for the walking dead pinball machine. It's called the burning barn

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 23.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 24.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Newcastle, OK
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tornado-for-twister and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.