You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0922[1].JPG
IMG_0909[1].JPG
#1 11 years ago

Just got my Johnny M topper from Supadave

All I can say is wow this was fairly easy to hook up and super clean. It was packed beyond well (note could use a little less cellophane to wrap) I had to laugh as my only comment is this topper was too well packed. Everything hooked up and this flashes different colors with different flashers and is truly interactive. I just cannot believe the quality of this and the Roadshow topper.

Between these and some of the new Laseriffic stuff the availability of toppers is quite promising. I love the interaction on Johnny M.

Note: Also bought the Road Show topper and highly recommend that as well. Communication and delivery were also top notch.

PS. Now we need under cabinet lighting to match the interaction of the toppers

IMG_0909[1].JPGIMG_0909[1].JPG IMG_0922[1].JPGIMG_0922[1].JPG

#2 11 years ago

Also wanted to say instructions were great. Topper was easy to hook up

#3 11 years ago

How about some video?

#4 11 years ago

looks good Hank. I gotta come over again soon!

#5 11 years ago

How pretty!

#6 11 years ago

Where. Is mine

#7 11 years ago

Glad you like it Hank and I appreciate the nice words. Sorry about packing it too good. It's a bad habit I have. If you want an under the cab lighting kit for JM I could probably fix ya up one. Just let me know and I'll look into it.

I shipped out a batch of JM toppers Thursday and Friday. The rest will go out early this week which does include yours Ninja.

David
www.pinballtoppers.com

#8 11 years ago

Looks great. I'm super tempted to buy one but want to use that $$ towards another pin.

#9 11 years ago
Quoted from ThatGuy:

Looks great. I'm super tempted to buy one but want to use that $$ towards another pin.

Whoops. Looks like I'm too late as it now says sold out.

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from ThatGuy:

Whoops. Looks like I'm too late as it now says sold out.

Yes I am sold out at the moment. However, I'm about to send a batch to Pinballlife.com so they will have some in stock to sell real soon. I have made an agreement with them on my JM and Roadshows. They will have them on hand for Expo and online soon.

David

#11 11 years ago

How much for under cabinet lighting?

#12 11 years ago

I've wired LEDs to the flashers for under cab lighting. But to have a fully interactive kit that would sync with the topper would be incredibly awesome.

#13 11 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

I've wired LEDs to the flashers for under cab lighting. But to have a fully interactive kit that would sync with the topper would be incredibly awesome.

I want one!

#14 11 years ago

Looks good. Blends with the look very well.

#15 11 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

I can build you one that would be 100% fully in sync with the topper. Reds would flash red, blue's blue, green would green, etc. I will warn you, I've seen these setups before and even though it's a pretty light show, it can be very distracting to a player next to you. If you want one. PM me and l'll put you down for one and get one made. I've looked around and I can build them for $75.00 shipped anywhere in USA. NOTE: Anyone interested must have the JM topper for this to work.

David
www.pinballtoppers.com

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

$ 29.00
Machine - For Sale
Oakley, CA
€ 150.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

3,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Morristown, NJ
$ 63.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 22.50
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 22.50
Electronics
bdash's bits

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
New Castle, CO
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

3,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/toppers-from-supadave-jm and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.