(Topic ID: 93943)

toppers and game room neon sign. best price!!!!

By liorillusion

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 258 posts
  • 112 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 37 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    IMG_3343.JPG
    image-409.jpg
    image-840.jpg
    image.jpg
    special sale! 2.jpg
    Pinball-neon.JPG
    special sale! 2.jpg
    special sale! 2.jpg
    PPH.jpg
    image.jpg
    IMG_20140716_210835.jpg
    IMG_20140716_222155.jpg
    $_12 (2).JPG
    $_12 (3).JPG
    $(KGrHqJ,!qgFHJY60(7)BR1tuW7eZQ~~60_12.JPG

This topic is closed.

There are 258 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 6.
    #201 9 years ago
    Quoted from J_Cutler:

Oops!!! Somebody goofed. LOL The 2 on the old Jack Daniels sign is upside down.....

thats supposed to be a 7

#202 9 years ago
    Quoted from oopsallberrys:

thats supposed to be a 7

Of course your right. lol

#203 9 years ago

Got my "Play Pinball Here" sign today. Looks great - very bright. Probably the best packing job I've ever seen.

#204 9 years ago

Great looking signs. May I also have a price list.

Thanks

#205 9 years ago

I'd like a price list as well.

#206 9 years ago

Got mine today! Looks awesome in the corner of my detached pinball garage. (don't mind the dirty window)

IMG_20140716_222155.jpgIMG_20140716_222155.jpg

#207 9 years ago
    Quoted from captkirk:

Got my "Play Pinball Here" sign today. Looks great - very bright. Probably the best packing job I've ever seen.

Mine came today. Best packing job I have ever seen! High quality neon sign! Will definitely be getting more in the future. A+ Great seller! Here is a pic. Enjoy!

IMG_20140716_210835.jpgIMG_20140716_210835.jpg
    #208 9 years ago

Here is a pic of mine....image.jpgimage.jpg
    Good stuff Lior !

#209 9 years ago

I think I need the neon X for my newly acquired X-Files pin

#210 9 years ago

Thanks Lior, received my sign today! Great price, packaging and communications through out the buying process! Will be ordering more in the future. Thank you!

PPH.jpgPPH.jpg
    #211 9 years ago

special price on neon signs is prolonged until Monday morning. Don't miss on a Must have sign..

speical sale!!!! all the sign in 5$ off and best price of fast shipping!
    if you buy 1 you get 5$ off from the price list
    if you buy 2 you get 10$ off from the prist list
    if you buy 3 you get 15$ off from the price list

(now it's holiday here so we ship the signs in 10-12 days....)
    thanks

and more then 80 new neon signs are avilable now! (Tue July 15th 2014)
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/124642223@N08/

special sale! 2.jpgspecial sale! 2.jpg

#212 9 years ago

Price list please

#213 9 years ago

Received my 3 signs yesterday.
    All were packed well and worked 100%

Thanks Lior!!
    I will be buying more in the future!!

#214 9 years ago
    Quoted from jk:

Price list please

pm sent
    thanks!

#215 9 years ago

Still didn't receive my signs. Anyone else in Canada still waiting for theirs?

#216 9 years ago
    Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

yes malibu-ss is from canada.......
    you need to check with the post office....
    i see its in canada 3 days....

#217 9 years ago

PM with the PL please.....
    Thanks

#218 9 years ago
    Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

It took 10-12 days for me to receive mine

#219 9 years ago
    Quoted from Malibu-SS:

It took 10-12 days for me to receive mine

Thanks for the timeframe. It's been 12 days now since I ordered so I guess it will be here Monday.

#220 9 years ago

I've been looking for the pop bumper cap design, only one I found was like $600, anyone see that one around at a discount?

#221 9 years ago
    Quoted from NYP:

I've been looking for the pop bumper cap design, only one I found was like $600, anyone see that one around at a discount?

I have this sign

#222 9 years ago
    Quoted from NYP:

Where do we find a picture of this sign?

#223 9 years ago
    Quoted from fiberdude120:

Where do we find a picture of this sign?

email.....
    its custom sign....
    and not in the same price....

#224 9 years ago
    Quoted from NYP:

Is this the one?
    Pinball-neon.JPGPinball-neon.JPG

I saw a guy on eBay with it a while back but the auction ended. Maybe he still has them?
    ebay.com link: itm
    (BTW, I have not bought from them so I can't comment on this actual sign...)

#225 9 years ago

Price list please

#226 9 years ago

Only one day left!!!!!

special sale! 2.jpgspecial sale! 2.jpg

#227 9 years ago

Sure, send me the price list as well. I'm curious to see it given that I know what Gu's prices have been. I don't expect to see anything unbelievable, but who knows... maybe if something is cheap enough I might be interested in a non-custom piece.

Find it kind of insulting frankly that he's not taking custom work anymore to fill all these orders for a middleman....sucks. There's not really a good place to get custom work done now, all in the name of someone making their cut of profit just for redistibuting..

#228 9 years ago

How much is the stern pinball neon shipped to The Netherlands ?

#229 9 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

Sure, send me the price list as well. I'm curious to see it given that I know what Gu's prices have been. I don't expect to see anything unbelievable, but who knows... maybe if something is cheap enough I might be interested in a non-custom piece.
    Find it kind of insulting frankly that he's not taking custom work anymore to fill all these orders for a middleman....sucks. There's not really a good place to get custom work done now, all in the name of someone making their cut of profit just for redistibuting..

you have the price list on pinside mail

#230 9 years ago

Frax maybe you should contact Gu directly instead of crapping up Lior's FS thread with a backhanded PL request. That or email Lior directly and he can get the custom work done due to his alleged influence. Great that we all got to hear about your discontent with how Gu chooses to operate his business. Thanks for sharing.

#231 9 years ago

Oh yeah, forgot to mention my signs arrived on Wed., not at home so I picked the up at the Post on Thurs., packaging was exemplary. Huge thanks to Lior and Gu for making these available to the Pinside users at a discount rate. I'll be ordering more soon. Here's a few quick shots I took at work on Thurs.
    image-840.jpgimage-840.jpg
    image.jpgimage.jpg
    image-409.jpgimage-409.jpg

Once again, thanks Lior, excellent communication and follow up after the sale, a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended!

#232 9 years ago
    Quoted from fumbleflippers:

Frax maybe you should contact Gu directly instead of crapping up Lior's FS thread with a backhanded PL request. That or email Lior directly and he can get the custom work done due to his alleged influence. Great that we all got to hear about your discontent with how Gu chooses to operate his business. Thanks for sharing.

It's not backhanded if Gu is legitimately offering him a discount which is (mostly) being passed on, but from the prices I just got....yeah. I WILL contact Gu directly, thanks. He can do whatever the hell he wants to make the most money. My part of that is not paying a fee to a middleman when there's no actual benefit to me. Price is the only thing that would even that out, and by the price list, it's not any less than what I paid for a custom when I got it. Prices may have gone up. I'll find out, then make a decision. Not that complicated man.

Feel free to put me on ignore if you have that many issues with what I post. Clearly he didn't...he sent me the price list anyways. Then again, not like he's got anything to fear since the mods will just delete any post that has it in it.

Packaging that fumbleflippers posted pictures of is EXACTLY how I recieved my custom straight from the source in... just saying...

#233 9 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

It's not backhanded if Gu is legitimately offering him a discount which is (mostly) being passed on, but from the prices I just got....yeah. I WILL contact Gu directly, thanks. He can do whatever the hell he wants to make the most money. My part of that is not paying a fee to a middleman when there's no actual benefit to me. Price is the only thing that would even that out, and by the price list, it's not any less than what I paid for a custom when I got it. Prices may have gone up. I'll find out, then make a decision. Not that complicated man.
    Feel free to put me on ignore if you have that many issues with what I post. Clearly he didn't...he sent me the price list anyways. Then again, not like he's got anything to fear since the mods will just delete any post that has it in it.
    Packaging that fumbleflippers posted pictures of is EXACTLY how I recieved my custom straight from the source in... just saying...

I do see Frax's point and his opinion is his own, it is a public forum. My tracking # said it was shipped to my house from China so they are coming directly from the source. Could I get it from the source at the same price, yes, but I like Lior and want to support him in the pinball community. Plus he gives you a cool gift if you order a few, Gu doesn't do that, just saying

#234 9 years ago

Signs are shipped direct from Gu as described by Lior.

Frax, hopefully contacting Gu directly will work out for you, like you probably should have done before crapping out your feelings up in Lior's thread.

Luckily for you I'm not Gu or Lior, your lovely posts would've earned you a nice spot on my do not sell list.

Good luck in your search for the cheapest products regardless.

#235 9 years ago

Frax, hopefully contacting Gu directly will work out for you, like you probably should have done before crapping out your feelings up in Lior's thread.
    Luckily for you I'm not Gu or Lior, your lovely posts would've earned you a nice spot on my do not sell list.

frax is freddy number 2 hahahahaahha

#236 9 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

the price of gu is 135-178$
    to get best price from gu you need to buy 100 sign from gu like me
    soo good luck!
    post pic of all the 100 you buy from gu hahahahhaha

#237 9 years ago

*edit* Not even worth it..

#238 9 years ago

Lior told Gu he was going to be wholesaling the signs from one central location(in Israel I think?)... not reselling them directly against Gu and having Gu do all the shipping logistics. Gu is not happy and I have a feeling Lior is or will be looking for a new distributor...

And Lior... please stop messaging me to remove my post where I tried to help the guy out with that pinball pop bumper neon. He asked if anyone knew where else it was available so I told him(not even sure that's the one he was looking for tbh). Any further messages to me will just be deleted and not read so save your typing.

#239 9 years ago
    Quoted from JeffF:

Lior told Gu he was going to be wholesaling the signs from one central location(in Israel I think?)... not reselling them directly against Gu and having Gu do all the shipping logistics. Gu is not happy and I have a feeling Lior is or will be looking for a new distributor...
    And Lior... please stop messaging me to remove my post where I tried to help the guy out with that pinball pop bumper neon. He asked if anyone knew where else it was available so I told him(not even sure that's the one he was looking for tbh). Any further messages to me will just be deleted and not read so save your typing.

hello freddy number 3!
    i say to gu i want to start sell this on pinside!
    i can send to you all my emails with gu!!!!
    You're not my agent so stop to intervene in matters not related to you
    You're like a little kid and bored
    so please stop publish anything on my any topic! And jeff... please stop messaging me to remove my post from your topic
    so thank you my friend i wish for you a good life and good health

#240 9 years ago
    Quoted from liorillusion:

hello FREDDY number 3!
    i say to gu i want to start sell this on pinside!
    i can send to you all my emails with gu!!!!
    You're not my agent so stop to intervene in matters not related to you
    You're like a little kid and bored
    so please stop publish anything on my any topic! And jeff... please stop messaging me to remove my post from your topic
    so thank you my friend i wish for you a good life and good health

Hmmm... OK.

I wish you all the best in selling your pinball mods. Good luck.

#241 9 years ago
    Quoted from JeffF:

Hmmm... OK.
    I wish you all the best in selling your pinball mods. Good luck.

thanks say to gu to send to you all of my email
    and after come to edit your post......

#242 9 years ago

Got my neon...and love it!

IMG_3343.JPGIMG_3343.JPG
    #243 9 years ago

I would like a price list. PM sent

#245 9 years ago

I received my "play pinball here" sign and it looks great.
    Thank you.

#246 9 years ago

Finally got my signs today. They look great and were professionally packed.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#247 9 years ago

I'd be interested in a price list as well. Thanks

#248 9 years ago

I would like a price list please.

#250 9 years ago

Could i get a pricelist please.

There are 258 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 6.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/toppers-and-game-room-neon-sidn-best-price/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.