(Topic ID: 93943)

toppers and game room neon sign. best price!!!!

By liorillusion

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 258 posts
  • 112 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 37 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    IMG_3343.JPG
    image-409.jpg
    image-840.jpg
    image.jpg
    special sale! 2.jpg
    Pinball-neon.JPG
    special sale! 2.jpg
    special sale! 2.jpg
    PPH.jpg
    image.jpg
    IMG_20140716_210835.jpg
    IMG_20140716_222155.jpg
    $_12 (2).JPG
    $_12 (3).JPG
    $(KGrHqJ,!qgFHJY60(7)BR1tuW7eZQ~~60_12.JPG

This topic is closed.

There are 258 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 6.
    #151 7 years ago
    Quoted from liorillusion:

its not 129$!!! and you're the first one who say this....and i have more then 300 orders on pinside. if you have a problem with the price dont buy!the 45$ neon its for the beer and for the small one. please remove the price from the post.and all this signs on the market is 135$-220$ without shipping! and without my service!thank you

this is the quote i got when i asked for price list:

(Edited by moderator.)

NOT once said anything about something less expensive than $129 as posted earlier in this tread. and has been PMing me to remove the price from my post.

Post edited by moderator: You've been asked not to make the information public, please respect this.

#152 7 years ago

Could I get a price list please?

#153 7 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

I heard there were 2 of him.

hahaha i am a alien!!!
    i am sleeping 1-5 hours in day....

#154 7 years ago
    Quoted from freddy:

edited by moderator

thank you freddy! your a good guy. i guess if you want to sell something no one buy from you....
    yes i sent to freddy pm to delete the post with the price and now i say to all of my firend on pinside. please report freddy message and send message to robin to block him because this guy want to destroy my sale.
    thank you guys!

#155 7 years ago

Hey Freddy, little respect perhaps? Lior doesn't seem to want the prices made public for whatever reason but it offering personal service to all who pm. I have 2 lights, arrived 5 days after ordering, very happy. If you just pm him, I'm sure you will get a response, but you don't need to be rude and post things sent to you personally here. At time, Lior's English may not be 100%, so there may be small confusions, but I think he's doing his best.

#156 7 years ago

Can I get a price list also? My father in law might like one of those Corvette ones

#157 7 years ago
    Quoted from dendoc:

Hey FREDDY, little respect perhaps? Lior doesn't seem to want the prices made public for whatever reason but it offering personal service to all who pm. I have 2 lights, arrived 5 days after ordering, very happy. If you just pm him, I'm sure you will get a response, but you don't need to be rude and post things sent to you personally here. At time, Lior's English may not be 100%, so there may be small confusions, but I think he's doing his best.

thank you!
    and yes my english is not so good but i am working on it hahah
    thanks

#158 7 years ago
    Quoted from freddy:

edited by moderator

This Feddy tool clearly doesn't have the money to purchase these, that is why he is complaining about the price. If you want one of the $45 ones that will more suit your budget just PM him. Stop publicly posting nonsense on his for sale thread. Lior is a super nice dude and is giving us a great deal, lay off him please.

#159 7 years ago

only 14 hours left for the 5$ off sale!!!!
    special sale! 2.jpg
    Last call to the ones that still hesitate. Due to high demand, special price on neon signs is prolonged until Monday morning. Don't miss on a Must have sign..

speical sale!!!! all the sign in 5$ off
    if you buy 1 you get 5$ off from the price list
    if you buy 2 you get 10$ off from the prist list
    if you buy 3 you get 15$ off from the price list
    and!!!! if you buy 3 or more sign you get a backboard led lighting for williams machine!
    thank you

#160 7 years ago

Lior, there are all kinds of people. Just deal with the good ones and ignore the jackasses.

#161 7 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

Lior, there are all kinds of people. Just deal with the good ones and ignore the jackasses.

thank you!

#162 7 years ago

Price list please

#163 7 years ago

thank you very very much guys!!!!
    the special sale are ended!
    you can still buy neon sign from me. all the sign in the stock!
    i ship today the sign for all the buyers!
    and i give you the tracking number by email in Thursday.
    thank you again!

special sale ended!.jpg

#164 7 years ago

Thanks for the Free Shipping!

#165 7 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

Thanks for the Free Shipping!

thank you!!!!

#166 7 years ago
    Quoted from dendoc:

Hey FREDDY, little respect perhaps? Lior doesn't seem to want the prices made public for whatever reason but it offering personal service to all who pm. I have 2 lights, arrived 5 days after ordering, very happy. If you just pm him, I'm sure you will get a response, but you don't need to be rude and post things sent to you personally here. At time, Lior's English may not be 100%, so there may be small confusions, but I think he's doing his best.

I am really surprised a mod hasn't deleted Freddy's post. The OP specifically states to PM or e-mail him for prices and after doing so Freddy decides to post it on a forum. That is very poor taste and should not be allowed. I don't know all the pinside rules and if it's a violation or not but it should be removed. If people cannot trust their PM's and e-mails are going to be private then what's the point of having them?

#167 7 years ago

1) I would like a price list

2) do you do CUSTOM signs?

3) do you have any signs that simulate "motion", such as the classic cowboy in Vegas whose arm moves, or say a psi of scissors in a beauty supply window, which might simulate opening and closing.
    I ask about the motion, as I would LOVE to see a sign that simulates a flipper moving.

--Ed

#168 7 years ago

I got mine from Lior and the shipping was surprisingly fast. The package was accepted for shipping on a Saturday and I received them on a Thursday to Northeast USA. A little language barrier to work through but I do like the signs!

IMG_2445.JPG

#169 7 years ago

Could I have a pricelist please.

#170 7 years ago

Price list please.

#171 7 years ago
    Quoted from chooch:

I am really surprised a mod hasn't deleted FREDDY's post. The OP specifically states to PM or e-mail him for prices and after doing so FREDDY decides to post it on a forum. That is very poor taste and should not be allowed. I don't know all the pinside rules and if it's a violation or not but it should be removed. If people cannot trust their PM's and e-mails are going to be private then what's the point of having them?

Did you happen to report his post? There are a total of 6 mods. There are hundreds of members, thousands of posts. We cannot and will not see everything. Robin is trying to get more mods and more help, but right now we're drowning. If it is reported, then usually one of us can get to it within 24 hours or less, usually much less. The last 24 hours has been rough since we haven't had use of mod buttons with the pending site upgrade that rolled out this morning, but I'm going through the reports now to try to catch up. My point is... posting about how mods aren't doing their job doesn't help, just as quoting the person's post that should be reported doesn't help, because then we have to edit multiple posts. Help us help you.

#172 7 years ago

Please send me the price list, the signs look great.

#173 7 years ago
    Quoted from BriPin:

I got mine from Lior and the shipping was surprisingly fast. The package was accepted for shipping on a Saturday and I received them on a Thursday to Northeast USA. A little language barrier to work through but I do like the signs!

IMG_2445.JPG 137 KB

thank you very very much my friend!
    enjoy the signs
    and yes. i am very very sorry on my poor english but i am working on it
    thanks!

#174 7 years ago

Price list as well please.

#175 7 years ago

tracking number sent by paypal for all of my buyers!
    if you have any problem feel free to contact me 24 hours and 365 days!
    thank you!

#176 7 years ago
    Quoted from E_N_3:

1) I would like a price list
    3) do you have any signs that simulate "motion", such as the classic cowboy in Vegas whose arm moves, or say a psi of scissors in a beauty supply window, which might simulate opening and closing.
    I ask about the motion, as I would LOVE to see a sign that simulates a flipper moving.
    --Ed

+1 for the animated neon query

#177 7 years ago

would love an animated tron recognizer like the one in the movie.....

#178 7 years ago

Price list please. Signs look great!

#179 7 years ago

Price list please

#180 7 years ago

Price list please.

#181 7 years ago

Can I get a price for "play pinball here" and "pinball" with ball. Need multiples. Thanks

#182 7 years ago

Price list please!

#183 7 years ago
    #184 7 years ago

I purchased from Aoo, and just got mine in yesterday. Not trying to undercut the OP at all - just showing people what the Bates sign looks like !

10442394_10152348249648710_3423311808040069955_n.jpg

#185 7 years ago

Mine should be here any day now....

#186 7 years ago

i have a question. I have a neon sign that broke and was wondering if you might have replacement bulbs i could buy. Here are some pics. As you can see the white pinball has broken off but it still works. Please let me know if there is anything you can do . Thanks image-103.jpg image.jpg

#187 7 years ago

Price List Please.. The Showroom Needs some more signs. Do you do custom work? and pool table Signs?

#188 7 years ago
    Quoted from TravisRT1985:

i have a question. I have a neon sign that broke and was wondering if you might have replacement bulbs i could buy. Here are some pics. As you can see the white pinball has broken off but it still works. Please let me know if there is anything you can do . Thanks

image.jpg 276 KB

image-103.jpg 75 KB

Where did you get the sign? and i have this part. sent me pm please
    thanks

#189 7 years ago

Price list please and can you advise as to what type of power supply you use?

#190 7 years ago

Just received neon today. Packaged very well . Looks great buy with confidence.
    Thanks Lior !!!!

#191 7 years ago
    Quoted from golfingdad1:

Just received neon today. Packaged very well . Looks great buy with confidence.
    Thanks Lior !!!!

thank you!!!!!!
    enjoy the signs and post a photo when you have a time...
    thanks

#192 7 years ago

Where did you get the sign? and i have this part. sent me pm please
    thanks

Pm sent.

#193 7 years ago

i have problem with the pinside mail now so if you can send me a email
    [email protected]
    thanks and sorry

#194 7 years ago

i have problem with the pinside mail now so if you can send me a email
    [email protected]
    thanks and sorry

Will do. Thanks

#195 7 years ago
    Quoted from E_N_3:

doesn't seem like it, I asked if I could get this nintendo sign I've always wanted

DSCF0407.jpg

and it didn't seem it would be possible...

but oh well, he does have nice signs, might pick up some pinball ones eventually if there is another sale

#196 7 years ago

Price list please.

#197 7 years ago

Price list pls

#198 7 years ago

Post Office says mine will be here today!

#199 7 years ago

more then 80 new neon signs are avilable now! (Tue July 15th 2014)
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

$T2eC16RHJGUFFh9EojdmBSS!Le!Emg~~60_12.JPG
    $T2eC16NHJHoFGls547!0BR03kzQ-fQ~~60_12.JPG
    $T2eC16JHJHoE9n3Kd8E+BRPfZBnLVg~~60_12.JPG
    $(KGrHqJ,!rIFHD1l2HFuBR1tnrdl+Q~~60_12.JPG
    $(KGrHqZ,!lgFHPe7(E6vBR0-niyZ-!~~60_12.JPG
    $(KGrHqZ,!rIFI4bf3HFvBSR+WCmDjQ~~60_12.JPG
    $T2eC16V,!)UE9s3wCPC!BRhhV52qoQ~~60_12.JPG
    $T2eC16NHJF4FFksJJyL-BRhg2PNbGg~~60_12.JPG
    $(KGrHqJ,!qYFG67ktbbtBR1S)Geg7!~~60_12.JPG
    $T2eC16F,!)cE9s4PsN+PBRhd-BVUhw~~60_12.JPG
    $(KGrHqZ,!n4FGvVnorBRBR0oPOV5ow~~60_12.JPG
    $T2eC16VHJHgFFlmBjhjiBSEh6)R)0!~~60_12.JPG
    $_12 (6).JPG
    $T2eC16J,!)sE9swm(wv0BRhh1bmJW!~~60_12.JPG
    $T2eC16NHJHwFG1UEiFWZBR03rj)s+!~~60_12.JPG
    $(KGrHqFHJ!0FHTLzZ5sNBR036G1fvw~~60_12.JPG
    $(KGrHqV,!qcFF+4hTlO-BRheWNLu+!~~60_12.JPG
    $T2eC16d,!ygE9s7HKL!RBR0rcjdltQ~~60_12.JPG
    $T2eC16J,!)EE9s2ufV3rBR3V+2wWUg~~60_12.JPG
    $T2eC16d,!zEE9s3!Y9EIBR031vjgOw~~60_12.JPG
    $(KGrHqJ,!qgFHJY60(7)BR1tuW7eZQ~~60_12.JPG
    $_12 (3).JPG
    $_12 (2).JPG

#200 7 years ago

Oops!!! Somebody goofed. LOL The 2 on the old Jack Daniels sign is upside down.....

There are 258 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 6.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside