You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DF841A38-405F-4DE4-B7DB-BEF2510701B9 (resized).jpeg
DF9A67B7-6E1B-4021-AA05-AABC3501AF33 (resized).jpeg
9D0280F8-B2EE-45F6-8DF7-806447B97FF7 (resized).jpeg
20190516_124450 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jrpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 4 years ago

That pinny looks very, very lonely!

#11 4 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

That shadow on the wall to the right is my MBrLE, and next to that is my South Park... so three downstairs and three upstairs, which are Pinbot, his Bride, and Family Guy. Hoping for a TAFrLE, TOMrLE, TotanRLE, a Subway, a Centaur II (I have a lock on one in decent playable shape), Stellar Wars (just because I know where one is that needs restored but has a good playfield, cabinet and bg). Now if I could just get my brother to sell me his Black Knight and Bally Air Aces... but he needs to keep a few pins to play. He bought his BK in 1992 for $195 bucks and he got a perfect pulled playfield for 30 bucks, he got that from Bob Burke at the ‘92 Expo. He has everything to make it look brand new for less than $225

Oh, ok. Looked like your one and only pin. "Subway" is worthy company for it. I've always liked to pair up "Subway" and "Hurdy Gurdy". Two super great backglass animation wedgeheads of the same era. Classic stuff.

#13 4 years ago

"Subway" is special to me as well. It started my brother and me on our pinball collecting journey. He bought one from a local arcade back in 1977. He still owns it. We've been through hundreds of games since that very first one.

#18 4 years ago
Quoted from presqueisle:

I can't find ring charts, but my understanding was that 2" round flippers used a double ring. Going back to find info on this showed conflicting info. I thought flyers showed double rings, and that ring charts showed double. There are past discussions of this on Pinside if you search it out. I've always used doubles as that's what dirtflipper told me Something about where the rubber doesn't hit the ball center unless it's doubled.
Carry on....Nice games!

Absolutely! Double the rubbers on any rounded top 2" flipper. It's because of the long ago change from a 1 1/8" ball, to a 1 1/16th" ball. The flipper didn't change, so this is a factory recommended remedy. It was fixed when the flat top flipper was introduced.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Blaine, TN
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jrpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/topper-for-my-central-park?tu=jrpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.