20200617_141947 (resized).jpg
E1FEC3D8-89BB-478C-9EF2-A633A4FD0C2D (resized).jpeg
Playstrong.Mask_1070x1070_crop_center (resized).jpg
a2e37a651941b80cf648adc1cb6e9cf50ed8bf5e (resized).jpeg
EC5F2EA7-44F6-4B8E-B621-392580A526CE (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
6F2771F9-46D5-425D-A174-EEF12089D80C (resized).jpeg
A979EA87-9729-4160-9A4D-4E1ED63426C4 (resized).png

There are 936 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 19.
#451 3 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

blowup turdsuit

I thought this was funny and then was like, you know what, this is almost definitely a thing.

Yep, it's a thing.

Screenshot_20200606-154830_Samsung Internet (resized).pngScreenshot_20200606-154830_Samsung Internet (resized).png
#452 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I'll have to check up on this...I find it hard to believe Vid didn't at least stumble into the territory

Thinking about it some more, I bet you guitar guys get into guitarguments all the time.

#453 3 years ago
Quoted from floyd1977:

I guess I get that people are concerned that this is going to turn into the norm for Stern (paying for DLC after the original game purchase), but I'd say start buying games based on the code that is offered at the time you buy, not what you hope it will be.

Honestly can't see someone doing that due to the fact that the games as of late come out with such poor "original code" that most really can't make that call until at least the 3rd update, or so before they can really start seeing where things are headed.

#454 3 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

JJP is better and value for money.

I agree completely, it's not even a contest. Stern pricing isn't competitive making it very difficult to justify buying their last several games.

#455 3 years ago
Quoted from Flipper_McGavin:

This topper is similar to my JJP Wonka topper in quality and features. Multi layered glossy thick plastic, solid metal frame, flashing LED lighting, very good build quality. The difference is mine only cost $300 shipped from JJP. What makes Stern think this worth an additional $300?

This has its own mode in the game. So seems on par with your JJP that doesn’t have a mode. Both equally as overpriced.

#456 3 years ago
Quoted from RWH:

Honestly can't see someone doing that due to the fact that the games as of late come out with such poor "original code" that most really can't make that call until at least the 3rd update, or so before they can really start seeing where things are headed.

I guess it depends how patient you are. You're talking to a guy who bought TWD in 2016. I bought TNA after playing it a bunch on location.

And then I bought R&M without touching it because I know who's working on it.

#457 3 years ago

I just don't think pinheads are buying without expectation there will be updates. Back in the 80's, yes because you had a finished game before it hit the market place but not in todays world, each pin has 3 or more models each with different code added or toys in most cases.

Quoted from floyd1977:

I guess it depends how patient you are. You're talking to a guy who bought TWD in 2016. I bought TNA after playing it a bunch on location.

And then I bought R&M without touching it because I know who's working on it.

#458 3 years ago

Does Zach ever stop selling, he's a machine! Good for you! He wants to be in the pinball selling business awesome but do you get his honest opinion on the products he sells? Does Zach think this is overpriced, if he wasn't a rep for Stern what would be his answer? Inquiring minds want to know! I think its a fair question honestly.

YO ZACH... couple questions before i call you and buy this topper, subscribe to your page, and comment on your video oh and give you $600.00. Could you please answer the following questions please.

1) Do you think this topper is worth $600 and why?

2) Why would this topper be worth more than the Black Knight topper which is the king of all Stern toppers? Explain.

3) We see tons of people selling these types of toppers and typically they're about $250 to $300 bucks... why is this one any different?

4) When you saw the topper were you disappointed considering the Black Knight Topper had a moving talking knight head? Where you hoping for a big raptor head or something that moved around... c'mon on now be honest.

5) When Stern charged about the same price as a JJP LE do you think Stern should go the extra mile and include a topper with the game?

6) Do you think its fair that people who paid over $9000 for JP game should be cheated out of a mode if they don't pay another $600?

7) Lastly what do you think will be more valuable and more fun the brand new XBOX coming to stores this Christmas or this Stern JP topper?

Thanks Zach in advance!

#459 3 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

Does Zach ever stop selling? He wants to be in the pinball selling business awesome but do you get his honest opinion on the products he sells? Does Zach think this is overpriced, if he wasn't a rep for Stern what would be his answer? Inquiring minds want to know! I think its a fair question honestly.
YO ZACH... couple questions before i call you and buy this topper, subscribe to your page, and comment on your video oh and give you $600.00. Could you please answer the following questions please.
2) Why would this topper be worth more than the Black Knight topper which is the king of all Stern toppers? Explain.
3) We see tons of people selling these types of toppers and typically they're about $250 to $300 bucks... why is this one any different?
4) When you saw the topper were you disappointed considering the Black Knight Topper had a moving talking knight head? Where you hoping for a big raptor head or something that moved around... c'mon on now be honest.
5) When Stern charged about the same price as a JJP LE do you think Stern should go the extra mile and include a topper with the game?
6) Do you think its fair that people who paid over $9000 for JP game should be cheated out of a mode if they don't pay another $600?
7) Lastly what do you think will be more valuable and more fun the brand new XBOX coming to stores this Christmas or this JJP topper?
Thanks Zach in advance!

You know what? I have the Tilttopper, which I'm very happy with, so I wasn't going to buy a Stern one. But after reading your questions, which are clearly meant to taunt a good guy and incite some sort of reaction from him--pretty much the definition of trolling, by the way--I'm willing to give Zach the $600 if he doesn't answer your questions.

You've got 24 machines, many of them among the most expensive ones out there. Stop complaining about the $600. If you don't like it, move on.

Personally, I'm excited to see how they try to gig me on a Stranger Things topper. Should be interesting...

#460 3 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

Does Zach ever stop selling? He wants to be in the pinball selling business awesome but do you get his honest opinion on the products he sells? Does Zach think this is overpriced, if he wasn't a rep for Stern what would be his answer? Inquiring minds want to know! I think its a fair question honestly.
7) Lastly what do you think will be more valuable and more fun the brand new XBOX coming to stores this Christmas or this JJP topper?
Thanks Zach in advance!

I'ma let Zach speak, but first I gotta say a few things.

Does it matter whether or not Zach thinks the topper is overpriced or not? He made a video showing exactly what the topper looks like and what it does. We can all judge it's "value" for ourselves. And Zach doesn't set the price, Stern does. And I'm guessing margins are pretty thin for distros on these toppers, so I doubt he's making bank selling them. I think it goes without saying that Zach, like pretty much every pinball fanatic, would love these toppers to be cheaper. In fact, when someone on Facebook mentioned how toppers like these used to just be included with pinball machines at their base price, Zach replied that he thought it would awesome if Stern would start including toppers as standard features again.

#461 3 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Does it matter whether or not Zach thinks the topper is overpriced or not? He made a video showing

Yeah it does because he wants you to subscribe to his social media, he wants you to listen to his podcasts, and he wants to be an authority on all things pinball... with the underline reason being sell toppers I guess oh and pinballs or to educate?

So if you're going to listen to his podcast I want to know is it to sell pinballs or to give your honest feedback. That isn't a taunt its a fair question.

I simply want to know what his real impressions of this topper are... I asked legit questions.

An honest answer wouldn't be yeah a $100 dollar topper is worth $600 in the middle of a pandemic, with 30% unemployment, with everyone suffering.

C'mon! I just want to know his honest opinion its fair!

#462 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Stop complaining about the $600. If you don't like it, move on.

This isn't about Zach or what pinball machines I have... I paid over $9000 for Stranger Things only to find out later they designed a blacklight mode into the game, and a few weeks later said give me another $300 bucks and you can have it. Then I paid over $9000 for JP LE only to find out later you can have a new mode if you pay another $600.00

This isn't about complaining its about calling attention to a runaway freight train. When you pay $9200 lets say shouldn't you get all the modes, shouldn't you get a topper to begin with, shouldn't you get blacklights to show off the playfield on stranger thing?

Is that a fair complaint? Now I'm asking you can you answer that?

What will be next pay $9300 for a pinball, then you find out later it doesn't come with legs, balls, a backglass but hey for another $1000 we'll send that over. Where does this stop?

If you buy Sterns LIMITED EDITION you should get the LIMITED EDITION BEST VERSION OF THE GAME!

Look at JJP ... they get ripped to shreds constantly for releasing their CE last.. but why do they do it? They want the customer to get the BEST VERSION!

So apparently with Stern there is no best version, because they on purpose send you a 87% game then ask you for hundreds more while the skillet is still burning hot. That just isn't right.

#463 3 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Does anyone know what this topper does? I mean, what’s the mode? Why did I spend $600? Honestly it was a drunk purchase, but I’m not regretting it. It was a nice surprise to wake up this morning and see the email receipt in my inbox. I was like, oh that’s what I did last night eh. Cool cool

You sir are a funny man, I like you!

#464 3 years ago

What makes Stern think this worth an additional $300?

Stern Fanboi tax.

#465 3 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

This isn't about Zach or what pinball machines I have... I paid over $9000 for Stranger Things only to find out later they designed a blacklight mode into the game, and a few weeks later said give me another $300 bucks and you can have it. Then I paid over $9000 for JP LE only to find out later you can have a new mode if you pay another $600.00
This isn't about complaining its about calling attention to a runaway freight train. When you pay $9200 lets say shouldn't you get all the modes, shouldn't you get a topper to begin with, shouldn't you get blacklights to show off the playfield on stranger thing?
Is that a fair complaint?

Well shit..you say you want all the modes for $9200 what about 10k plus and 2 years later still waiting for the final mode on JJP POTC..now that’s a fair beef to have.

I may buy a couple JP toppers to sell when they are obsolete in 2-3 years. Probably get $1000 for them. Lol

Happens every time, GB,AS and was happening with Beatles until Stern decided to make more for some crazy reason.

#466 3 years ago
Quoted from gblack:

This has its own mode in the game. So seems on par with your JJP that doesn’t have a mode. Both equally as overpriced.

$300 more then for a "mode" that has a cartoon goat mindlessly going "Bahhh!" over and over again at the player. Seems a bit ridiculous and embarrassing considering the price tag. One would think for $600 that the unique mode would be objective based with unique assets (animations, audio, music), have multiple stages, and work the playfield in interesting ways. Nope!

#467 3 years ago
Quoted from Durzel:

It feels sometimes that pinball exists in a bubble as far as prices and value for money are concerned.
Maybe it’s because of historical mod prices, like repainted $10 plastic toys with an LED being wired in and sold for $hundreds, etc.
I watched the video, it looks alright, but what is there in materials that comes close to justifying a $400 price, much less $600? It’sa bunch of plastic and LEDs.
I feel like I’m taking crazy pills.

Simple. It’s us. Just us.

We, (Referred as the collective), are in our prime financial situations. We are ALLOWING ourselves this guilty pleasure of a hobby. When excitement and money combine, not always the smart way of spending. Since we only allow ourselves certain vices, those things become more important than they are to us emotionally thus we spend the money casually.

Since we are not idiots, we make the other life and work choices in a more controlled mindset. As humans our brains need to be rewarded.

#468 3 years ago

This topper is similar to my JJP Wonka topper in quality and features. Multi layered glossy thick plastic, solid metal frame, flashing LED lighting, very good build quality. The difference is mine only cost $300 shipped from JJP. What makes Stern think this worth an additional $300?

Topper node board $300?

#469 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

you say you want all the modes for $9200 what about 10k plus and 2 years later still waiting for the final mode on JJP POTC..now that’s a fair beef to have.

I think I have a FAIR response here...

If you bought JJP LE or CE all those games have the same code. JJP has never said 'hey give us another $600 and we'll give you some code' Whether they update the code or not doesn't have anything to do with charging you SIX HUNDRED DOLLARS for some new code. Think about how ridiculous what you just said sounds.

I own a Pirates and I hope there is new code with new assets added to the game like they did with Hobbit... but if they come out with some topper and tell everyone well if you buy the topper you'll get the code. I'll bitch all the same.

All codes should go to all games! Apparently with Stern buy their top model and nope you don't get the best version apparently without more investment. Sad!

#470 3 years ago

For the price of this topper that adds “more goats”, you can buy 2 (yes two) actual fainting goats.
Guaranteed to be a bigger hit at your next Pinball get together.

A16EEA74-2665-4AB5-93F6-44380AAE5B88 (resized).jpegA16EEA74-2665-4AB5-93F6-44380AAE5B88 (resized).jpeg
#471 3 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Guaranteed to be a bigger hit at your next Pinball get together.

Wow never thought of that... I think I might get one or two! Funny post loved it!

#472 3 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

$300 more then for a "mode" that has a cartoon goat mindlessly going "Bahhh!" over and over again at the player. Seems a bit ridiculous and embarrassing considering the price tag. One would think for $600 that the unique mode would be objective based with unique assets (animations, audio, music), have multiple stages, and work the playfield in interesting ways. Nope!

Pretty simple then don’t buy it.

Do all you lose this much sleep over every overpriced item you encounter in life?

#473 3 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

I think I have a FAIR response here...
If you bought JJP LE or CE all those games have the same code. JJP has never said 'hey give us another $600 and we'll give you some code' Whether they update the code or not doesn't have anything to do with charging you SIX HUNDRED DOLLARS for some new code. Think about how ridiculous what you just said sounds.
I own a Pirates and I hope there is new code with new assets added to the game like they did with Hobbit... but if they come out with some topper and tell everyone well if you buy the topper you'll get the code. I'll bitch all the same.
All codes should go to all games! Apparently with Stern buy their top model and nope you don't get the best version apparently without more investment. Sad!

Ehh..I look at it like any other luxury item buy or move on and don’t piss and moan over it.

You either got the scratch or you don’t and a few hundred bucks in the big picture shouldn’t make a difference.

#474 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I'll have to check up on this...I find it hard to believe Vid didn't at least stumble into the territory

Im pretty sure Nate Shivers started using guitarguements on Coast2Coast years ago.

#475 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Do all you lose this much sleep over every overpriced item you encounter in life?

You should of seen the time I was charged $7 for a double cheeseburger at McDonalds. For $7 one would think there would be premium angus beef, a brioche bun, and quality ketchup but no! lol.

#476 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Ehh..I look at it like any other luxury item buy or move on and don’t piss and moan over it.

You either got the scratch or you don’t and a few hundred bucks in the big picture shouldn’t make a difference.

Listen up Darth Vader, clearly you're serve the empire (LOL) but let me respond.

Stern sells a product they call it the LIMITED EDITION, its suppose to be the best version. But these cheap people over there don't get you the best version.

They don't give you the shooter rod, the topper or even the new modes. Then they come out with better sideblade armor.

Lets add it up here... Sideblade Armor $249.00 Topper - $599.00 - Shooter Knob $139.00

what are all those things WORTH cost wise maybe $150.00 but why didn't they come with the game?

Not to mention a NEW MODE!

Look at Star Trek LE that comes with bad ass sideblade armor why not the other games?

They're making the LE cheaper than ever then almost immediately turning around and saying OH BY THE WAY YOU DIDNT GET THE BEST VERSION

BUT... for another $1,000 plus you can have the new mode, topper, and everything else.

I buy an LE and I expect the best version.

You know what I'd shut up if Stern would just add a 10 cent flap to keep the balls from falling out when you lift the playfied. But that will never happen.

#477 3 years ago

Duplicate, please delete.

#478 3 years ago

Its nicer than I thought it would be but $600 is still a joke. Stern actually delivered a topper with some interactivity. Unlike the BM66 villain topper which was supposed to be interactive but ended up being a glorified nightlight. I miss the old Zach before he became a distributor. If he drinks any more of Sterns Kool Aid his skin is gonna turn colors.

#479 3 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

I buy an LE and I expect the best version

This point... 100% accurate

#480 3 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

Listen up Darth Vader, clearly you're serve the empire (LOL) but let me respond.
Stern sells a product they call it the LIMITED EDITION, its suppose to be the best version. But these cheap people over there don't get you the best version.
They don't give you the shooter rod, the topper or even the new modes. Then they come out with better sideblade armor.
Lets add it up here... Sideblade Armor $249.00 Topper - $599.00 - Shooter Knob $139.00
what are all those things WORTH cost wise maybe $150.00 but why didn't they come with the game?
Look at Star Trek LE that comes with bad ass sideblade armor why not the other games?
They're making the LE cheaper than ever then almost immediately turning around and saying OH BY THE WAY YOU DIDNT GET THE BEST VERSION
BUT... for another $1,000 plus you can have the new mode, topper, and everything else.
You know what I'd shut up if Stern would just add a 10 cent flap to keep the balls from falling out when you lift the playfied. But that will never happen.

I agree with what your saying but at the end of the day it is what it is.

Do you really think all this bantering really matters? These will easily sell out.

12 months after they are all gone they will start showing up for super premium prices..

Stern is smarter than anyone here gives them credit for.

#481 3 years ago

Ordered the topper for one of the best games ever.

For all the complaining Stern will sell the shit out of these.

People like me are also begging for the shooter rod at $140

This is a great hobby to blow money!

#482 3 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

Why don’t you go start your own pinball company, do it your way, and then we can call you Dr. Bankrupt

#483 3 years ago

No problem there. That decision has already been made.

#484 3 years ago

I do wonder how long it will take to be reversed engineered to get a mod to unlock the new mode without the physical topper. Maybe with a mod chip like the game consoles to act like a dummy topper?

#485 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Ordered the topper for one of the best games ever.
For all the complaining Stern will sell the shit out of these.
People like me are also begging for the shooter rod at $140
This is a great hobby to blow money!

C‘’mom Ice, we’re supposed to stick it to the man. You just ruined everything.

#486 3 years ago

I don't see the Goat Mania Mode as a tremendous asset to the game. Perhaps it was removed in development to benefit game-play, then added to the topper as an after-thought. This JP Topper may be the 1st to display game progression. Goat Mania may have been a quick 'what-to-do' when all of the letter are lit.

#487 3 years ago
Quoted from cybevenom:

I do wonder how long it will take to be reversed engineered to get a mod to unlock the new mode without the physical topper. Maybe with a mod chip like the game consoles to act like a dummy topper?

I think we’ve all decided the Goat Mode isn’t worth the hassle.

#488 3 years ago
Quoted from RockfordReplay:

This JP Topper may be the 1st to display game progression. Goat Mania may have been a quick 'what-to-do' when all of the letter are lit.

I think the GOT topper does that with the house lights

#489 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Do you really think all this bantering really matters?

Yes because people need to understand that a company shouldn't take advantage of your passion for their product. What Stern has done is shameful and clearly shows they don't really consider their customers. We're looking at economic ruins right now business can't even get open and Stern wants 600 for a $100 topper and they cheat their customers out of a new mode in the process. It matters when people hold these crooks accountable!

Quoted from iceman44:

Why don’t you go start your own pinball company, do it your way, and then we can call you Dr. Bankrupt

Wow your back? Let me tell you something Iceman its not that hard to build a pinball machine. It would have been 100 times harder 30 years ago but today the tech is at anyone's finger tips. First you'd go to the license show and get a great theme... many to choose from. You design pinball games mostly on a computer, all the parts can be had with a phone call, there are hundreds of artists, and miniature sculptors all over the place... the only really hard part is mass production. Mass production takes a lot of training, manuals, guides and more for the staff. I think the spot where everyone falls down is the mass production. Making a pinball game is a lot easier than you think today... probably the smart move for anyone thinking about getting into that field is produce your game, then sub-contract out to CGC or American Pinball for production.

Boom you'd be in business. Again today a lot easier than before. I could probably license something for about $50k advance, then cost of development could be as little as $250,000.00 Bottom line you need to pick a great theme to take that risk and have a plan for manufacturing and marketing But not impossible.

One thing a lot of people miss these days is marketing has made it easy for anyone to market a product. If you understand digital marketing you could target an audience and have tremendous sales. The problem with a company like American Pinball, is their games are just whatever, but they pick horrible themes. If you take Oktoberfest and change the theme to Three Stooges or Caddyshack then thru digital marketing you can target people who like pinball, arcades, and the Three Stooges.

Anyone can start and operate a successful pinball company with mass production partnership in place!

#490 3 years ago
Quoted from Chrizg:

I think the GOT does that with the house lights

10-4.

#491 3 years ago

FlipNOutPinball (resized).jpgFlipNOutPinball (resized).jpg

#492 3 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

I think we’ve all decided the Goat Mode isn’t worth the hassle.

yep. gotta agree. just saw the video off it. scratch that idea

#493 3 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

So you are saying $300 is ok for some plastic that does nothing but $300 is too much for code and technology to actually add to the playing of the game. I guess everyone values different things.

#494 3 years ago

I’m pretty sure Stern doesn’t care what anyone thinks about pricing. I’m not defending it just stating what I see.

Why???

Because they do this with every topper. They know they will sell x amount regardless based on prior topper sales. I’m hearing the damn SW topper at $775 is almost gone. GB sold out, AS sold out, Beatles sold out so fast they had to make a few more. Can’t speak to the others but there is a solid pattern of sales and price really doesn’t seem to impact the demand.

#495 3 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

C‘’mom Ice, we’re supposed to stick it to the man. You just ruined everything.

Here’s what I’m thinking Cookie, “the man” employs 300 people or so that NEED our support after going through a shitstorm?

I’m sure Stern tapped that PPP but I’m happy to help them out and support all the line workers that need jobs. Boom boom.

#496 3 years ago

Maybe you can partner up with Deeproot and drop about $35 million into making that happen. LOL

#497 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I’m pretty sure Stern doesn’t care what anyone thinks about pricing. I’m not defending it just stating what I see.
Why???
Because they do this with every topper. They know they will sell x amount regardless based on prior topper sales. I’m hearing the damn SW topper at $775 is almost gone. GB sold out, AS sold out, Beatles sold out so fast they had to make a few more. Can’t speak to the others but there is a solid pattern of sales and price really doesn’t seem to impact the demand.

I had no clue other toppers were even more expensive. Now knowing that the cost doesn’t surprise me.

#498 3 years ago

Wow...this is so cool I bought one for my DE JP! I'm sure anything this expensive will be an easy retrofit--heck--can hardly wait for that new mode to kick in! If it doesn't work for some odd reason I could probably mount it on my toilet and plug it in to something...

#499 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Maybe you can partner up with Deeproot and drop about $35 million into making that happen. LOL

There is NO WAY IN HELL Deeproot has spent 35 million. If they said that I don't believe for one second. The problem with Deep Root is the same issue as American Pinball... the demand for original titles is not strong. Go out and license something really cool and get it to market as fast as possible.

It doesn't take two decades to get to market at this point Deep Root is a total failure. They're overthinking this whole thing. But none of that has to do with getting a license and creating a pinball game nor Stern overcharging for a $100 topper.

#500 3 years ago

HEY I WANT THIS NEW TOPPER...

Instead of getting the topper with my LE, or the ball shooting rod, or the cool sideblade armor I got an autograph from Gary Stern. I think we can all agree that is much more valuable!

Would anyone be willing to pay me $300 for it? I'll include free shipping.

Once sold I'll put that towards a new topper! Any takers? MINT CONDITION! I'll throw in a FRAME!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richmond, VA
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop
Under cabinet
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution
Pinball Machine
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball
Other
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
6,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
O'fallon, IL
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations
Decals
$ 199.00
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Playfields
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 936 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 19.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/topper-dlc-stern-s-new-low/page/10 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.