• a week 2 votes
    20%
  • not at all 6 votes
    60%

(10 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

C2A8683A-11E9-47BD-A7E9-8848ACA9CDD6 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Mod - for sale

Topper

Added: 2020-12-16 18:24:52 UTC • Ended: May 23rd, 2022
Condition: New (selling multiple, business)

Price

$ 1,000 (Firm)

Price is firm

New Topper ! Still in bag !
Will fly above any model.
Unflated $1000
Inflated $1500

Price is firm . These things are flying off the shelves !

Item photos

C2A8683A-11E9-47BD-A7E9-8848ACA9CDD6 (resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Pinballer31520's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to Pinballer31520's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Brunswick, GA, US

#2 3 years ago

Finally a topper priced correctly far better then all the other over priced crap.

#3 3 years ago

NIB New In Bag! Smoking deal

#4 3 years ago

Great deal on the Pro model at $1k + DIY inflation, but I need more info to decide about the pre-inflated $1500 LE model.

What gas formulation do you use to pre-inflate? At this price I require nothing less than pure, filtered nitrogen; if you are simply using compressed air or blowing into it yourself, then I fail to see the additional $500 worth of value.

Are you at least using an appropriate pressure-regulated shipping vessel to ensure that my precious topper doesn't suffer any creases or wrinkles due to deflating/inflating with elevation/baro changes while en route to my location?

#5 3 years ago

who's ED ZEPPEI !

#6 3 years ago
Quoted from Thermionic:

Great deal on the Pro model at $1k + DIY inflation, but I need more info to decide about the pre-inflated $1500 LE model.
What gas formulation do you use to pre-inflate? At this price I require nothing less than pure, filtered nitrogen; if you are simply using compressed air or blowing into it yourself, then I fail to see the additional $500 worth of value.
Are you at least using an appropriate pressure-regulated shipping vessel to ensure that my precious topper doesn't suffer any creases or wrinkles due to deflating/inflating with elevation/baro changes while en route to my location?

Quoted from Thermionic:

It will be blown up by Slash

#7 3 years ago

How many holes does it have? I like multi-function toppers.

#8 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer31520:

It will be blown up by Slash

#9 3 years ago

Well done.

#10 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer31520:

It will be blown up by Slash..

...or by BallPin, since he's usually full of hot air.

#11 3 years ago

I assume it comes with the moving lights?

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/topper-7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.