Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Hazoff
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

Is there a way to see this easily? Sort of interesting to see which ones drew the most attention (good or bad). Was shocked to see Alien thread w over 27k posts...couldn't find another close, but got bored looking after a bit. Curious minds...

#2 3 years ago

DeepRoot thread is coming along

#3 3 years ago
    Quoted from MK6PIN:

Is there a way to see this easily? Sort of interesting to see which ones drew the most attention (good or bad). Was shocked to see Alien thread w over 27k posts...couldn't find another close, but got bored looking after a bit. Curious minds...

Just think 27000+ more posts and you'll be #1!

#4 3 years ago

The highest Post threads are not the most interesting, if you are in to Pinball.

#5 3 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

The highest Post threads are not the most interesting, if you are in to Pinball.

I would say they are quite boring at times, but obviously topics that have perservered, hence my curiousity. i.e. - club threads seem to be long, hate threads longer than "like" threads, etc.

Just curious if there is a way to filter such a metric (and yes, I'm quite into pinball)....

#6 3 years ago

I can't decide:

Which machine should I get next?

Or

Is X machine better than Y machine?

#7 3 years ago

Of course, that is many threads instead of one big one.

#8 3 years ago
    Quoted from jbovenzi:

Agreed...I thought at first the older games would have more posts just by nature. Not the case at all.

#9 3 years ago

For instance the "Coronavirus containment thread is certainly long-serving with many Posts but unworthy of a read, all things considered.
    The Big Lebowski Pre-Order Club Thread is a facinating journey in to..not really nothing.
    The really good and insightful Threads are brief, or locked.
    Research the Pins you own, or wish to own.

#10 3 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

For instance the "Coronavirus containment thread is certainly long-serving with many Posts but unworthy of a read, all things considered.
    The Big Lebowski Pre-Order Club Thread is a facinating journey in to..not really nothing.
    The really good and insightful Threads are brief, or locked.
    Research the Pins you own, or wish to own.

Went back 25 pages ( bourbon night and yes, I have no life)...there is a trend, but sort of bizarre in some cases. There are a couple about games that are like novels, others are ongoing area fs/ wanted threads. Then COVID thread just lives to live ( ironic).

Suspect if certain threads weren't locked early, they would easily top post counts of anything on here, but doubt they would be insightful.

Just babbling a bit...

#11 3 years ago
    Quoted from jbovenzi:

U right and they are all equally ridiculous. Vs threads should be banned.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/topics-with-the-most-posts and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.