7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Martijn
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

chrome_2016-11-07_09-30-13 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Martijn.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 7 years ago
    Quoted from zacaj:

The recent stylings have made all the buttons slightly wider, and now they don't fit on one line for me, and it's very annoying to my aesthetic sensibilities.
    Also, could you please add the border-radius back (sorry to nitpick, but those sharp edges look so out of place!)

Thanks for the feedback, we will have a look at it while we process all feedback at our current changes.

#4 7 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

Huh. This is the first time in over a month that my screen is back to normal on mobile.
    Finally !

Actually, we made a lot of small design fixes and tweaks for mobile.

#5 7 years ago

We made the buttons fit again. We also looked at bringing the border-radius back, but don't like the looks of it as the other windows are squared now, sorry.

This change will be applied later today together with a series of bug fixes related to yesterdays update.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Martijn.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/topic-views-too-wide?tu=Martijn and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.