Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by DK
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG9999 (resized).jpg
    #1 2 years ago

Who is the top Stern Distributor in the USA?

Who buys/sells the most pins?

#2 2 years ago
    Quoted from Av8:

Who is the top Stern Distributor in the USA?
    Who buys/sells the most pins?

does does it matter?

#3 2 years ago
    Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

does does it matter?

Idk maybe he is curious, why respond when you have nothing to add?
    No clue but I think Trent @ Tilt Amusements in Ohio is one of the larger distributors.

#4 2 years ago
    Quoted from Greenandwhite:

Idk maybe he is curious, why respond when you have nothing to add?
    No clue but I think Trent @ Tilt Amusements in Ohio is one of the larger distributors.

I believe it’s the group at pinballs.com

#5 2 years ago

Cointaker.com by a mile!

#6 2 years ago

No one knows, but lots of people think they do.

#7 2 years ago

No idea.
    I thought Automated had the largest stock on hand.

#8 2 years ago
    Quoted from EricHadley:

Cointaker.com by a mile!

I think you are right but I’d like to think Flip N Out is nipping at their heels.

#9 2 years ago

Trent is the largest stern distributor per his interview at the Chicago expo streamed event in 2020.

I think largest overall distributor of all types of stuff is automated.

#10 2 years ago

I typically shop for the Best distributor over the largest personally.

#11 2 years ago

Automated Services I believe. Top American Pinball distro is Maine Recreation.

#12 2 years ago

Buy from the one that meets YOUR criteria for the best

There are many that are the "top."

Top seller
    Top support
    Top promoter
    Top social media presence
    Top local supporter

Are you looking for quick response time? Cheap prices (good luck with current supply levels)? Service department in house or are you automatically directed to [email protected]? Need in home delivery and setup? Want a company that remembers your name?

Good luck on your quest.

#13 2 years ago
    Quoted from Yelobird:

I typically shop for the Best distributor over the largest personally.

This is it.

#14 2 years ago

Flipnout (Zach) and kingpin games are my favorites. Both great to deal with and straight up individuals.

#15 2 years ago

Hemispheres Amusements, Kurt Hill. He has been an excellent distributor for me. Kurt has been in the business a long time and has always been upfront, honest and kept his word. Definitely not the largest but does a great job.

#16 2 years ago

It's Trent at Tilt Amusements. If you need proof check any of the plastic sets from the last few years.

IMG9999 (resized).jpgIMG9999 (resized).jpg
    #17 2 years ago

It's Zach for sure who else was crazy enough to box up all his diplomas to unbox pinballs!! That's passion! Ironically I think they were in psychology..lmao!

#18 2 years ago

Depends on location . For the tri state area (NorthEast) , without a doubt as far as in stock and ready to ship ….
    Automated. Pinballs.com

#19 2 years ago

Oh I missed the second part kinda click bait here definitely don't confuse "Top" with "sells the most"

#20 2 years ago
    Quoted from HC2016:

Depends on location . For the tri state area (NorthEast) , without a doubt as far as in stock and ready to ship ….
    Automated. Pinballs.com

It’s doesn’t depend on location. It was a simple question. For stern, who buys and sells the most of their games? According to Tilt Amusements, it’s them.

#21 2 years ago

I've always had good experiences with JJ at Game Exchange of Colorado.

#22 2 years ago

I would guess in the below order

Automated
    TILT might have over taken automated
    Cointaker
    FlipNout

Rumor is stern put a cap on how many games all distros can get in 2022, not just on LE's. So everyone is going to be doing a lot more shopping around as some distros have already sold their 2022 allotments of games like GZ and DP premium.

I use FlipNout for almost everything, I highly recommend them.

#23 2 years ago

I see you’re in Florida. We have a lot of great choices here for distributors that sell new and older pins.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/top-stern-distributor- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.