• Latest reply 4 years ago by Lambecka
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0Duotron-Work-04 (resized).jpg
#1 4 years ago

When starting a game the ABC rollover lights up all three. When passing a ball the light goes off just when the ball activates the switch.
So for example when the ball passing lane A then the bulb of A switches off just only whem ball passing and light up again. When lights up for a second also the green target A lights up for a second. The relais for A just activats a second relax again. This relais needs to,stay in the retracted position??
Need some help

#2 4 years ago
Quoted from Lambecka:

So for example when the ball passing lane A then the bulb of A switches off just only whem ball passing and light up again. When lights up for a second also the green target A lights up for a second.

I don't have the schematic for it, but is there a double sw. under each RO? and are there also A-B-C relays? If so, first check those double switches for cleanliness and solid contact, and if there are relays for each check their contacts as well.

#3 4 years ago

Yes double sw and relais for each, will,check and let you know
Albert

#4 4 years ago

They all looks like new and clean . For some reason the abc relais do not stay energized.

#5 4 years ago
Quoted from Lambecka:

They all looks like new and clean

If you put the PF up and hold down the RO on each of the A-B-C do both sw. make really good contact?

#6 4 years ago

PF ? Pls explain

#7 4 years ago

Playfield

#8 4 years ago

Aah ok , yes i did PF up and checked contacts , all make contact and if they do the matching relais energize but only as,long as i hold the RO down

#9 4 years ago

You have a schematic? Is there anything else that energizes each relay? Can you post a pic of that part of the schematic?

#10 4 years ago

Hi Lambecka, currieddog +
I do not have the pin - I do not have the schematics --- from Duotron I show "The Self-Hold-Current on the AX, BX, CX, Dx, EX relay runs through switch on P-Add-Player-Unit-Relay. Greetings Rolf

0Duotron-Work-04 (resized).jpg0Duotron-Work-04 (resized).jpg
#11 4 years ago
Quoted from currieddog:

You have a schematic? Is there anything else that energizes each relay? Can you post a pic of that part of the schematic?

Thats my problem , don,t have schematic

#12 4 years ago
Quoted from rolf_martin_062:

Hi Lambecka, currieddog +
I do not have the pin - I do not have the schematics --- from Duotron I show "The Self-Hold-Current on the AX, BX, CX, Dx, EX relay runs through switch on P-Add-Player-Unit-Relay. Greetings Rolf[quoted image]

Rolf,
Thanks will check tomorrow its time to sleep

#13 4 years ago

Just wake up and first i did was checking and cleaning the P relais.
Bingo the problem solved .
Thanks guys

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Bay Shore, NY

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/top-rollover-switches-abc-magnotron and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.