• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by lilltlc
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Hi all,

I recently purchased a Bell Games 'Top Pin' machine as a restore project. Everything thing in the machine seems fine. I have tested the mpu in another game and it worked fine. The problem I am having is with the daughter board that connects to J5 of the mpu.does anyone have a working version or know some one who does, as I want to check the jumper settings on this board.
The chip in U2 of the board is a new chip with the software downloaded from the ipdb.
If I could get some photo's that would be awesome cheers.

Grant

3 years later
#2 6 years ago

Did you ever get this going? Do you happen to have any documentation for the game? I just picked up the game, and have yet to get it going. Need to convert from 220 to 110 first.

Shawn

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/top-pin-not-booting and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.