5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Capture (resized).PNG
eject mechanism (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider too-many-pins.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 5 years ago

Normally I have them for sale on eBay for around $10 to $12 plus shipping (so around $20 total for complete assembly including shipping to the US). If you don't want to keep messing with it that might be a cheap & easy way out for you. I don't have one listed right now but I know I have them around waiting to be listed.

I'll be heading out of town for most of November so if you want me to try to find one for you we should try to get it done in the next few days.

You can likely figure out what is up with yours by messing with it but sometimes just tossing a full assembly on instead is easier.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider too-many-pins.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/top-end-ball-eject-mechanism?tu=too-many-pins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.