Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 59 posts
  • 40 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by harmon1728
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1903.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider harmon1728.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#47 8 years ago
    Quoted from Astropin:

WOZ and "easy rules" do not go together......ever. I wouldn't call WD or ST easy rules either.

I think what people are referring to when they call a games rules "easy" is the fact that a new pinball player can look at the game and have some idea of what to go for to do something good. WOZ doesn't fit into this category but I'd say WD and ST do. You'd be amazed how many multi balls can be started by newbs just bashing up the middle. The hardcore pinballers don't see that as the smart way to play as we are more concerned with stacking and other deeper features. Its about having the accessibility of a main feature be simple. Its not about score for these people as much as it is "ohhh dang did you just see that zombie head come out of the prison doors!?!?".

There's a reason MM and AFM earn well.

#57 8 years ago
    Quoted from Chrizg:

Out of 8 pins at one location, I have a TMNT that gets double the play that the AFM gets each week..

Thank you for that bit of information! I'm probably about to put machines on location and the owner wants family friendly games. Good to know that TMNT earns well. Will be keeping my eyes out for one.

#59 8 years ago
    Quoted from Chrizg:

All games at Up-Down KC, Up-Down DSM are one quarter/token per play.

It all depends on the location and the player base. If you have more of a pinhead crowd then TMNT would not do well.

We don't have a pinhead crowd at all. The player base is growing, but mainly small. It will all be about getting the random casual player, not the hardcore pinheads.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider harmon1728.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/top-earning-pins-for-route?tu=harmon1728 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.