Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by jjoravec
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

The TOP dvd's (This Old Pinball) are on sale. Normally $9.50 each via paypal (including domestic shipping), they are now $8.50 each via paypal to [email protected] for the next 24 hours. Sorry can't do any discounts for over-the-border orders, the cost of shipping on those has just gotten crazy (actually loose money on those, opposed to domestic were we do just a bit above break even.) Also this sale does not apply to mail-in orders, only paypal orders.

For a list of the TOP dvd's, please see the site http://www.pinrepair.com/top
    There are a total of nine different DVDs (TOP5 is actually two dvds, sold as a pair, for price times two.)
    thanks!

#2 9 years ago

For anyone out there that doesn't have these....get em! Tons of good info for fixing games, and the price is great!

(Someday hoping a new top with shaggy and Noam is made!)

#3 9 years ago

I'd highly recommend these to anyone who doesn't have them! Reminded me, I've not watched mine for awhile

#4 9 years ago

These videos are awesome.

#5 9 years ago

I own all but #5, and as soon as I get a System 80, I'll have that one, too.

I highly recommend all of these videos. Clay is a great teacher. Everything I know about pinball, I learned from him!

#6 9 years ago

Cool, thanks! Just ordered #6. I looked through my 'collection' and that one is missing for whatever reason.

#7 9 years ago

Mmmm...

Candy....

#9 9 years ago

I just decided to go for it. I bought 5.1 and 5.2 to complete my TOP collection!

#10 9 years ago
    Quoted from mot:

I just decided to go for it. I bought 5.1 and 5.2 to complete my TOP collection!

I did the same - collection will now be complete.

#11 9 years ago

I ordered a few. Thank you Clay!

#12 9 years ago

Just sent an order in for 3 and 4! Sounds like I've been missing out for too long...

#13 9 years ago
    Quoted from dsuperbee:

For anyone out there that doesn't have these....get em! Tons of good info for fixing games, and the price is great!

I agree. +1. Bump!

#14 9 years ago

Part of me wishes that there were new This Old Pinball episodes being made, but Pinball Ninja really fills in the gap and leaves nothing to be desired.

Clay is the best teacher of the art of pinball repair.

#15 9 years ago

Just ordered 3 , 4 , and 7 . Thanks for the sale.

#16 9 years ago

I ordered a whole set.

Thanks

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/top-dvd-sale-for-one-day and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.