I have not played all of them, but based on very rigorous study of rules, layouts and lots of videos, articles and reviews, my list with explanations, would be
1. Tommy - lyman code, most convoluted modes of all DE games, excellent and hard multiball, blinders, difficult gameplay
these two I cannot set in proper order, sometimes one seems better than the other one
2. Tales From The Cryp - advantages over LAH: layout (2 ramps (one with a flip), 2 orbits, third flipper, flowy, more paths for the ball to go (LAH right side seems a little cluttered pathwise)), slightly better wizard mode, right ramp frenzy modes
2. Last Actio Hero - advantages over TFTC: I love the theme - one of the best Arnie movies, I think people don't get it's supposed to sattire action flick and this one has it all, I find TFTC artwork a bit repulsive aesthetically, magnet multiball, crane toy that affects starting jackpot levels, music, a bit of strategy in 2x scoring scoop, drop targets with a danger bar behind
4. Guns N Roses - I love the band, but someone should fix the unbalance that 2M pops bring in late game, underutilized third flipper other than making 2x scoring multiplier, shooting strategy favors member scoop shooting. and the price is getting ridiculous - that's why all of it combined make it just number 4 for me instead of number 1 or 2, the layout could definitely bring it there.
5. JP - great game but whirlwind rehashed with only one ramp and the fact that new code is not released, so shooting all those dinosaur targets is for nothing makes it a list trailer here.