Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 77 posts
  • 50 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by mrclean
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Sucker-Punch-Movie.jpg
    gigersalien.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballconspiracy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

1.Alien/Aliens:
    This is number 1 right now because ... Started thinking about this after Prometheus came out on DVD. Just bougt the Blu-ray Anthology as well. Main reason? H.R.Giger!!! Been really into the art work that goes into pinball themes, etc. This guy's art always made my imagination run wild growing up..still does. Reason 2? I just signed on with SkitB's Predator. If they are smart, they'll follow up P with Aliens...its only natural. If they cant get the rights to do it, I'll cry. Maybe ask Giger himself??
    Would also require voice call outs from S. Weaver, you are welcome.
    2. Original Theme:
    I dont care if its Zombies, Roswell Aliens, or whatever. Just treat us with something cool, a throwback to the good ole' days of pinball with a primo art package. High quality JJP style. Bring what was good in the past to the standards/tech of today.
    3. The Legend Of Zelda:
    I think this would be a really pretty pin with great catchy music. I'm imagining working my way thru 7 diff dungeons and fighting a diff boss multiball at the end of each one. Gannon wizard mode..and then a second quest with new ruleset to navigate said dungeons..muahaha
    Was Link a member of the Captain N squad? I'd settle for a Nintendo pin featuring Nintendo allstars
    Megaman! Kid Icarus!! Give it to me...Would love to hear what Granner would do with crazy megaman music..ahhhhh
    4. Rush/ or Pink Floyd:
    Had to throw a music themed pin in here..I would play either of these at high volume
    5. Something Jim Henson:
    Give me a....Dark Crystal, Labrynth, Muppets, or even Sesame Street to teach young kids what pinball is all about and encourage parents to subject them to it. Brilliant!!!!!

gigersalien.jpggigersalien.jpg

#3 11 years ago

I could deal with Led Zepp...Tool would be kinda cool, just let Adam Jones work his magic on the lcd screen, he does all their videos for those who don't know..I know the pieces fit!

#6 11 years ago

I really like Rush's new album Clockwork Angels

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballconspiracy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/top-5-pinball-wishlist?tu=pinballconspiracy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.