Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 92 posts
  • 66 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Maken
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tumblr_l8wfct9SXK1qajg12o1_400_(resized).jpg
    scarfaceialwaystellthetruthevenwheniliequote_(resized).jpeg
    194812_(resized).png
    20151202_104913_(resized).jpg
    1439344353365_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hazoff.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#67 8 years ago

At 2K or very close

JM
    Dr.Dude
    Whirlwind
    Judge dredd
    BOP

#70 8 years ago
    Quoted from Taxman:

No, Waterworld and Whirlwind are each one work titles. White Water fits the WW abbreviation best.

Wrong, WW applies to both Waterworld and Whirlwind, typed in full will also work for all those games but White Water abb is WH20.

#72 8 years ago
    Quoted from Taxman:

Not Wrong. White Water was WW on RGP (where the abbreviations started) many years ago. It just eventually morphed into WH20 probably 10 years ago to avoid confusion. Obviously it is not a true abbreviation. Just like SS can mean Scared Stiff, Space Shuttle or even Solid State.

oh yeah, who gives a shit what it was 10 years ago?

#77 8 years ago
    Quoted from Taxman:

Wow, you seem to turn this way in every thread you join. Have you noticed that? I could go on about the origins of the abbreviations or mention that every game you own is more than 10 years old but you never care or want to "hear" anything. You can't have a normal conversation or joke without turning to insults and swearing.

Sorry but its you, most people that know me understand how nice of a guy I am, maybe my humour is a little off but otherwise I'm a happy fella, I stated that you were wrong regarding current abb and like my LED's it seemed to be a big problem, I put a smiling face beside my post and you put schooling, cigar guy and banging you're head of the wall with you're correction, that resulted in my post, you could have said "it used to be this way and a lot of pinheads still go by that' you're just hiding you're insults and I can't do that. I see this a lot and because I'm real and honest it gets deemed nasty, well thats fine, me I tell the truth even when I lie.

scarfaceialwaystellthetruthevenwheniliequote_(resized).jpegscarfaceialwaystellthetruthevenwheniliequote_(resized).jpeg

#80 8 years ago
    Quoted from Taxman:

Dude
    No, you do the classic troll game in many threads. I was not talking to you in this thread but you felt the need to jump in calling me "Wrong". You like to insult and argue for fun. Then, if you get called out and someone points out how you act in multiple threads you claim you are the nice guy. Boo hoo, you're misunderstood and no one understands your sense of humor. When actually people just see right through you.
    Got it Dude

Don't call me Dude and you just proved my point again. I have never been considered a troll, thats laughable, and what mutliple threads are you referring too? You are wrong about the current abb's, so how is that trolling? I think the real reason you get so up tight about it is that you are misunderstood, maybe strong feeilngs for another man which is fine, it happens to older guys sometimes, or the repressed desire to wear womens clothes is causing this hostility, perhaps the kids threw snowballs at you because of a small body and unusually large head as a child, which created a large target. It could be you just can't seem to get the emotions chip to activate on you're she doll robot, I don't know and I don't care what you or anyone thinks. This is what I think of you and because of the ignore button I'll never see the response.

tumblr_l8wfct9SXK1qajg12o1_400_(resized).jpgtumblr_l8wfct9SXK1qajg12o1_400_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hazoff.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/top-5-fun?tu=hazoff and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.