Napolean.jpg
Take me into town.gif
Feeding Tina.gif
1740B073-9AC3-4A12-ADCA-3905D117ED38 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20230102-071742 (resized).png
C7C5DC1E-F11D-4CF8-A1F9-3D89500B4600 (resized).jpeg
136BF5C8-2943-4DF7-9745-FBE9E3AE2A46 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot 2023-01-01 at 07-47-41 Mr. Right (2015) (resized).png
Moon, 2009, science fiction, Duncan Jones, helium-3, GERTY, Sam Rockwell, Kevin Spacey, Dominique McElligott, Kaya Scodelario, B
20221231_163115 (resized).jpg
Moon, 2009, science fiction, Duncan Jones, helium-3, GERTY, Sam Rockwell, Kevin Spacey, Dominique McElligott, Kaya Scodelario, B
Moon-Sam Rockwell (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rdoyle1978.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#163 1 year ago

Alien
Raiders, or Lola Rennt; I can’t decide
Red Desert
Seven Samurai / Yojimbo
Matrix 1

#219 1 year ago
Quoted from boscokid:

Thanks! Didn't find this available to stream anywhere but did find it playing at Bryn Mawr Film Institute in Feb so went ahead and bought tickets

That’s a great film- it’s like a storybook almost. Jean-Pierre Jeunet had a really good run from Delicatessen to Amelie (except Alien 4)

#227 1 year ago
Quoted from vid1900:

That's a masterpiece that even some of the most famous film critics did not understand at all.
I read their reviews and thought "...so....you had no idea what the movie was about?"

To be fair, not even David Lynch REALLY knows what that movie is about. But it’s a fair shot more accessible than say, Lost Highway

1 week later
#266 1 year ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Surprised nobody else likes Napoleon Dynamite?(Freaking Idiots!) [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

GOSH!

#268 1 year ago

“Are you gonna eat all your tots?” “I’m saving them for later, GOSH!”

#272 1 year ago
Quoted from JakeFAttie:

i just got to say... pinsiders here seem very American-centric. Nobody watches foreign films?? Fellini, Bergman, Bunuel, Kurosawa, Renoir, Truffaut, Miyazaki... there's a whole other world out there besides the Godfather, Star Wars and the Big Lebowski. https://www.imdb.com/list/ls004929793/

You must have missed my list. I’m not that into the French New Wave but they are great films

#273 1 year ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Alien
Raiders, or Lola Rennt; I can’t decide
Red Desert
Seven Samurai / Yojimbo
Matrix 1

2 weeks later
#300 1 year ago
Quoted from vid1900:

And that's a good thing.
N

Fuck yes. There’s lots of lesser-known films that are EXCELLENT. Indie films, films from other countries, films from decades past. Just because it wasn’t a huge hit in English doesn’t mean it’s not a great movie

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rdoyle1978.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/top-5-films-of-all-time?tu=Rdoyle1978 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.