• 117 posts
  • 83 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by TigerLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ghosts-n-goblins-nes-1986 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tilted81.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 5 years ago

Beating contra on nes with a friend for first time. Playing doom on our old 386mhz computer. Experiencing Mario 64 when it came out(game changer)Experiencing resident evil 4 on GameCube when it came out (game changer) finally playing virtual reality games that actually work as intended. This is the third commoth of virtual reality, and it finally works as intended!
Edit: diablo ii I played it for over 10 years... it was my favorite game ever! Us east lvl 98 barb 4 life

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

5, but one per system.
NES: Zelda II
SNES: Donkey Kong Country
PC: Diablo II
Playstation: Castlevania--Symphony of the Night
N64: Conker's Bad Fur Day
(could have just as easily picked Mario titles for all of the Nintendo systems).

Oh shit son! I played diablo ii for 10 years!!! How could I forget about diablo ii?!?!?!!

#7 5 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

I've gotten sucked back into D2 more than any other video game (even for awhile again last year), so not one I could ignore

I stopped playing it after I started my current job, got married, kids, it’s a mess. Once my accounts lapsed (90 days inactivity) I couldn’t bare it.

#8 5 years ago

I tried diablo 3 when it came out but it’s nowhere near as good! Too linear

#14 5 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

diablo 3 sucked! i built a new pc for it, was so bummed out.
played wayyy to much of diablo ii, hardcore US WEST. had number 1 sorc for a long time, had like 20 accounts, mostly mule accounts with all my items but probably 20+ characters 90+ level. Would also die to lag outs on baal runs haha. game got too janky with hackers and what not and the community died.
was so cool when you could join a game at anytime and party 8 people thru an entire act, or all the way thru normal/nm/hell etc.
cant say if i spent more time in my life playing that or counter strike haha.

I also put together a new pc for it. What a bummer man! I’ve heard it’s gotten much much better with the expansions, but my lvl 60 barb can rot in blizzard server hell cause I ain’t playing!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tilted81.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/top-5-best-video-game-experiences?tu=tilted81 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.