• 117 posts
  • 83 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by TigerLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ghosts-n-goblins-nes-1986 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gweempose.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 5 years ago

Sea Battle (Intellivison)
Zelda (the original)
Super Mario 64
Warcraft II
Team Fortress

I was so addicted to Team Fortress at one point that I developed a twitch in one of my eyes that forced me to give up the game.

1 week later
#70 5 years ago
Quoted from roffels:

5. Out of This World (also known as Another World) - absolutely beautiful game. It's one I replay every couple of years, having played through on the Sega Genesis, 3DO, Sega CD, and PC.

I completely forgot about "Out of This World" or I would have listed it in my top five for sure. I had the Super NES version. When I first brought the game home, my friend and I spent two days straight playing it. I don't think we even slept at all that night. It was such an amazingly cool game with a unique and haunting atmosphere. It was also really clever, and required both puzzle solving and hand eye coordination. The graphics were amazing at the time. Between the graphics and the music, the game immersed you in its world like no other game had at the time. Definitely one of the best ever!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gweempose.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/top-5-best-video-game-experiences?tu=gweempose and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.