(Topic ID: 260190)

Top 3 in your current collection / Why Your #1 Pin?

By Navystan

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 103 posts
  • 87 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Navystan
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

dcc3779e5f8e6111e4eb559a40ecbfef9d7e024c (resized).jpg
IMG_0119 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0150 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0153 (resized).jpeg
There are 103 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 4 years ago

My number one has been a tie between GB and DP. Company always goes for WOZ

#102 4 years ago

I'd have to rank mine in two categories.

Old school, 1 is WH2O, i've owned four and it's almost always been in my collection, always traded up. I know the rules and love the ramps. 2. BSD, same as before, always traded up, love how brutal it is. 3, FT, same as before, owned it four times, always traded up. I love the theme and cheesiness, plus the simplicity but difficulty of it. Honorable mention, NF, had it four times and always traded up, love how fast it is, no pops, magnet ramp. Was almost always in my collection and was the last to go when I got out of the hobby a couple years ago.

Fast forward, I got out of the hobby for the past four or five years, catching up on "new pins" I've never had. Iron Maiden Pro is number one, love the shots, theme, four flippers, music, ramps, orbits, all of it. Number 2 is MET Pro. I've played this on location ever since it came out and always wanted one, it's brutal, I love brutal pins, had to get a NIB one, just got it a couple weeks ago. Number 3 is TWD Pro, again, played it on location since it came out, always wanted to own one, love the theme, TV series, difficulty, deep rules. These are my three current keepers in a six pin max collection. Honorable mention, Munster Pro, please update the code, I love the theme and playing it, but it's almost too simple.

#103 4 years ago
Quoted from tidalwdave:

I'd have to rank mine in two categories.
Old school, 1 is WH2O, i've owned four and it's almost always been in my collection, always traded up. I know the rules and love the ramps. 2. BSD, same as before, always traded up, love how brutal it is. 3, FT, same as before, owned it four times, always traded up. I love the theme and cheesiness, plus the simplicity but difficulty of it. Honorable mention, NF, had it four times and always traded up, love how fast it is, no pops, magnet ramp. Was almost always in my collection and was the last to go when I got out of the hobby a couple years ago.
Fast forward, I got out of the hobby for the past four or five years, catching up on "new pins" I've never had. Iron Maiden Pro is number one, love the shots, theme, four flippers, music, ramps, orbits, all of it. Number 2 is MET Pro. I've played this on location ever since it came out and always wanted one, it's brutal, I love brutal pins, had to get a NIB one, just got it a couple weeks ago. Number 3 is TWD Pro, again, played it on location since it came out, always wanted to own one, love the theme, TV series, difficulty, deep rules. These are my three current keepers in a six pin max collection. Honorable mention, Munster Pro, please update the code, I love the theme and playing it, but it's almost too simple.

Nice lay down...I too had a Munsters LE. I really hope they update code. It has so much promise. I like brutal too, especially for home play.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 22.50
$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 25.00
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 28.00
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 103 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/top-3-in-your-current-collection-why-your-1-pin/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.